10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In L’Aldea Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
L’Aldea Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in L’Aldea Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in L’Aldea Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in L’Aldea Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in L’Aldea Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in L’Aldea Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In L’aldea Catalonia:
One of our top picks in Deltebre.Masia Tinet is surrounded by rice fields in the Ebro Delta Nature Reserve. It uses solar panels and geothermal energy for heating and cooling. There is free Wi-Fi and free parking.Air-conditioned rooms feature wooden floors and garden views. There is a dining area, mini-bar and fridge. The private bathroom comes with a shower and toiletries.A free breakfast is served at Masia Tinet. The dining room has a fireplace and homemade cooking is offered using fresh produce from the vegetable garden. Special diet and children’s menus are available.You can hire a bicycle from the tour desk. An airport shuttle service is available for an extra charge.
- Found it easily, before in this region we have experienced difficulties in finding places. The outdoor pool appreciated on a hot sultry day after driving for 5 hours.
- Located in the middle of rice fields in a very flat area with mountains in the distance, the location is ideal for nature lovers. I arrived later than planned but was still warmly welcomed. The rooms have a rustic appearance with high ceilings to the roof and a functioning air-conditioner. Bed very comfortable and nice walk-in shower. Breakfast very substantial and a choice of fruit or vegetable juice. Take care with mosquitoes as you will need a repellent and possibly a plug in machine for the room – I had both and no problems but it is an area heavily infested with mosquitoes as they love the standing water of the rice fields. No problem if you are prepared.
- It was a delightful place where the personal touch of the owners was felt in the whole atmosphere – they went through great effort to create cosy corners in the garden – beautiful furniture and inlaid mosaic tables outside for breakfast with a view over the ricefields – freshly baked bread and croissants or cake jamon/ lomo/ cheese – they even made us breakfast on the road w warm bread and juice filled in a box with other delights made with so much love and warmth it is a little gem
We were really pleased with the over all quality of this accommodation and found the owners were really friendly and patient with our non existent Spanish!
The room was beautiful, I loved the furniture and decoration.
The lounge and dining areas were again, really lovely and I liked the fact you could make yourself a drink etc.
The outside area was great and we enjoyed watching a variety of birds feeding in the rice fields,
The bed was really comfortable and the shower / wet room was great.
Bien ubicado para hacer rutas en bicicleta y descubrir los alrededores del Delta del Ebro.
En la casa te explican diferentes alternativas turísticas en función del tiempo.
El desayuno es casero, completo y de excelente calidad.
Puedes entrar y salir de la casa por la puerta trasera.
Hostal La Panavera
Rooms in this restored olive mill offer free Wi-Fi, air conditioning and views of the historic center of El Perelló. This guest house is a 10-minute drive from Cala de l’Àliga Beach.Hostal la Panavera has charming rustic décor, with stone walls and wooden beams. Each room includes flat-screen cable TV. Bathrooms come with amenities, and some also have a hydromassage shower.A homemade breakfast is served daily in the dining room. The guest house also has a terrace and a lounge with an open fireplace.La Panavera is within a 15-minute drive of various beaches, including Santa Llúcia and Morro de Gos. The Deltebre Natural Park is just 7.5 mi away, while Tarragona is a 45-minute drive away.The 24-hour reception offers information about the region. You can find free public parking nearby.
- Comfortable Beds /Pillows, Lovely cooked Breakfast with fresh (real) orange juice. We arrived on an evening when the local restaurants were not open – at short notice the owner cooked us an Omelette with salad and a lovely local desert.
- Diana’s friendly welcome and attention to detail. The freshly cooked breakfast was delightful. Our three dogs made very welcome too.
- I liked the general atmosphere ,like being sincerely welcome
- Renovated traditional house in town. Our room was room big and comfortable with a mini-fridge. Fast WiFi, cooked breakfast.
- Friendly welcome, well appointed, renovated building, careful preservation of the original features, up dated with very modern , fixtures and fittings. The bathroom having all comforts, complete with a range of toiletries. Very comfortable bathrobes for relaxation, after indulging in a choice of bath or shower. Excellent breakfast, all freshly prepared and served.
One of our top picks in Tortosa.Hostal Virginia is centrally located in Tortosa, 350 feet from Teodor González Park. It offers free Wi-Fi, 24-hour reception and air-conditioned rooms with satellite TV and a private balcony.Featuring tiled floors, all rooms include a private bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries. All rooms are also heated and have a work desk.The Virginia guest house has a restaurant and a café-bar. Continental and full English breakfasts are available.Public parking is available nearby for an extra charge. There is easy access to the AP7 Motorway and the Ebro Delta Nature Reserve is within a 30-minute drive.
- good location, parking easily, stuff very helpful, the braserie downstaires nice and good
Has a bath, although a short one.
There is a bidet, but when I tried using it the water spilled from under it all over the bathroom.
- Good typical Spanish cafe bar with rooms upstairs – staff and rooms were good
- Comfortable place for an overnight stop travelling through Spain and easy to find
- Great location in an upscale nontouristy commercial area that is a short pleasant walk to all the historic sites and close to the train station. The staff was lovely and the place immaculate. We were on a busy street but our room was very quiet. The only negative was the hard shared pillow on the bed. It was like a couch sized bolster, hard, immovable and uncomfortable. We would have each preferred our own individual, soft pillows. That was the only negative. The Victoria is other wise a terrific budget option.
Hostal Restaurante Arasa
With easy access to the AP7 Motorway, Hostal Restaurante Arasa is located 15 minutes’ drive from the Ebro Delta Nature Reserve. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.The Arasa’s restaurant serves traditional Mediterranean food, using local products. There is also a bar with a terrace.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do on the Costa Daurada and Costa del Azahar. Car rental is available, and they can provide packed lunches if you are planning a day trip.Dels Ports Nature Reserve is 20 minutes’ drive from the Arasa. You can drive to Tarragona in under an hour.
- La limpieza de la habitacion y la cordialidad de los dueños.
- L’accueil en français, la possibilité de dîner correctement
- Le choix de ” design” correspond au côté typique de l’hôtel
- La propreté, l’accueil du soir vraiment sympathique petit village charmant .
- El excelente servicio. Gente amabilisima y servicial. Muy buen trato con nuestro niño pequeño.
Mas del Tancat
Located in Amposta in the Catalonia Region, 25 mi from Peñíscola, Mas del Tancat features a seasonal outdoor pool and sun loungers. Free WiFi and free private parking are available at the property.Views of the mountain, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom, as well as heating and air-conditioning. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can also make use of a shared living-dining area with a fireplace, and a shared terrace.Other facilities at Mas del Tancat include a little farm. You can engage in various activities, such as horse riding, windsurfing and fishing. The guest house also offers bike hire.Sant Carles de la Ràpita is 5.6 mi from Mas del Tancat, while L’Ametlla de Mar is 16 mi from the property. Reus Airport is 42 mi away.
Animals around the house
Location in the fields
Advice on things to do
- A nice base to explore the Poblet monastery and the countryside. The apartments are fully equipped with all the necessary equipment available. Parking is not an issue. Poblet monastery is 5 minutes by car.
- Good breakfast. Nice to have animals around (dogs, cats, goats, donkeys). We also got a free upgrade to a triple room.
- Very well located if you want to enjoy the Ebre delta. The house/farm is in the middle of the paddy fields and the view from the window in the morning and evening is very beautiful (there is also a window in the shower so that we can have this nice view while having the shower). The host is very very helpful. Otherwise usual bed and facilities in the room.
- El desayuno estuvo genial y en un ambiente muy agradable, a destacar un bizcocho casero espectacular
- Animals around the house
Hostal Can Marinés
Set 1,950 feet from the beach, Hostal Can Marinés offers rooms in the fishing village of Sant Carles de la Ràpita. The guest house features a restaurant specialized in seafood.Featuring a TV, each room has a private bathroom with a shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.Breakfast is daily served at Casa Ramón Marinés, restaurant under the same management. Guests can also enjoy lunch and dinner in this a la carte restaurant, which combines Mediterranean cuisine with local seafood.Sant Carles de la Ràpita is located 12 mi from the Delta del Ebro Nature Reserve. Reus Airport and Tarragona can be reached within 50 minutes’ drive.
– It was allowed to smoke in the room
– Nice view from the window
– Strong internet connection over wifi
- Very clean and spacious room. Easy street parking. A two minute walk to the town centre with lots of shopping and eating possibilities. Breakfast was good.
- La posizione ottima, il personale gentile, ci hanno tenuto le valigie la sera dopo il check-out. La colazione self-service abbastanza buona (tranne il caffè).
- le restaurant bien,poissons & fruits de mer ,propreté des essuies,uniquement les serviettes de bain!
- El personal que nos atendió fue amabilísimo. El baño nuevo.
- – It was allowed to smoke in the room
Hostal Residencia Celma
One of our top picks in Sant Carles de la Ràpita.Hostal Residencia Celma is located in the center of Sant Carles de Rápita, opposite the Town Hall. It is just 1,000 feet from the marina at on the Ebro Delta. It offers a gym and free Wi-Fi.Bright rooms at the family-run Celma guest house feature a private balcony with views of the town and sea. Each room has a bath or shower.A cash machine can be found on-site, and the Residencia Celma is close to the town’s shops, bars and restaurants.The beach is about 10 minutes’ walk away, and there is free parking nearby. There is easy access to the N340 Main Road and AP7 Motorway. Tarragona and Reus Airport are an hour’s drive away.
- Instead of a room + bathroom we get a full 3-bedroom apartment. The best of it, the cleanliness, the big and shiny livingroom, and the wonderfull decoration.
- We were given a 2 bedroom apartment which was about 5 minutes drive away in a different part of town. Nice apartment with great terrace. Easy parking.
- When we arrived this accommodation had had a problem with the water supply, and we were offered one of the owners apartment in another property near by. We should have paid 413 euro for a room only, and agreed to pay 400 euro for the apartment which didn’t have the location we really desired. We were happy with the apartment and the owner was very sorry about the problems he was having. We booked the property over a year in advance to secure this location. Our holiday was a trip down memory lane as sant Carlos was our family holiday destination for over 20 years. This was my first visit for 19 years and the 1st time my mum had been since my father had passed away 14 years ago. Location wasn’t everything though we had a fab time and would love to visit again.
I’ve booked a room and they changed it for private apartment, with two bedrooms, a living room and a kitchen. WiFi was working fine, we could stay few hours longer than typical check out.
Also, a very nice host took care of us even when we arrived late at night.
La cama comodísima!
Pero lo mejor fue que aceptasen a Nuka, nuestra perra, en la habitación 🙂
Offering air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, Ca La Kim is located in El Poblenou del Delta. This guest house has a garden, with a patio area and barbecue, and a shared kitchen.Each simply decorated room has access to shared bathroom facilities. The shared kitchen area has dining tables, hot plates, a microwave and fridges.Hiking and cycling are popular in the surrounding countryside. Sant Carles de la Ràpita is 5.6 mi from the property. Reus Airport and the Roman city of Tarragona are around an hour’s drive away.
- Friendly and helpful host (Javier), great kitchen, lovely area, nature, quiet, great views, lovely town (Sant Carles)
- Nos encantó la ubicación y el trato de Javier y Lucía. Nos facilitaron bicicletas. Todo muy muy bien.
- Javier es muy majo y muy cuidadoso con los huéspedes
- Muy tranquilo y agradable y el dueño muy simpático
- Muy limpio, tener cocina, la ubicación, aire acondicionado en la habitación. Trato amable. Estás como en casa. La zona es increíble!
Casa Angela is offering accommodations in Deltebre. The property is located 8 miles from Delta de l’Ebre. Free WiFi and a tour desk are featured.At the guesthouse, the rooms include a desk. At Casa Angela rooms are equipped with a closet and a flat-screen TV.The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 47 miles from the accommodation.
We had a good room with comfortable bed. The bathrooms are big
The Delta Ebre is very nice
- Room very spacious with writing desk and cupboard. Great to have a small kitchen to make simple meals in.
- It has a small kitchen with a fridge and everything for making breakfast.
- Good staff – Great help with the info about delta of Ebro, it’s fine when people love the place were they live. The best price/quality ratio during our long trip
- Staff was really kind. We came at 3h at morning and that boy was waiting and calling us if all was OK. Hotel was very cleaned and confortable
- We had a good room with comfortable bed. The bathrooms are big
Located in Deltebre, Apartamento Mandala provides free WiFi. All rooms feature a kitchen and a private bathroom. Delta de l’Ebre is 8 miles from the guesthouse.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Guests at Apartamento Mandala will be able to enjoy activities in and around Deltebre, like fishing.Reus Airport is 47 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In L’aldea Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in L’Aldea Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in L’Aldea Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in L’Aldea Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!