10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Laguna Verde Valparaíso Region – Top Hotel Reviews
Laguna Verde Valparaíso Region is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Laguna Verde Valparaíso Region. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Laguna Verde Valparaíso Region. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Laguna Verde Valparaíso Region. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Laguna Verde Valparaíso Region right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Laguna Verde Valparaíso Region with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Laguna Verde Valparaíso Region:
Casa Jardin Kalhari
Located in Valparaíso in the region of Valparaíso Region, 4.5 miles from Viña del Mar, Casa Jardin Kalhari features a terrace and views of the garden.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Algarrobo is 23 miles from Casa Jardin Kalhari, and El Quisco is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, 54 miles from Casa Jardin Kalhari.
- The owner was very welcoming and helpful and did everything she could to make our stay a good one . We extended our stay from 2 to 4 nights and thoroughly enjoyed it. The guest house was in a very good location and was close to lots of cafes and restaurants. There is also a very pretty patio area and roof terrace.
- Absolutely loved staying here, the garden was beautiful, and the rooms are large. The owner Patricia is awesome, she makes you feel at home and will help you with anything you need. I can’t explain how much we loved staying here.
- Patricia made our stay a pleasent one and welcomed us with a cup of coffee and some home made bread and strawberry jam.The restaurant across the road is excellent and has great view’s of the ocean. would stay at this place again.
- Patricia was so kind, serving us a light lunch when we arrived, and giving us details of tourist attractions which she marked on the map. The room was very comfortable, and secure. Shower luxuriously hot. Fabulous location with nearby views over Valparaiso yet the coast is just a short walk away.
- Extremely helpful owner of the property. Made us very welcome. Answered all our questions. Lovely breakfast. Close to transport & lots of cafes & restaurants. Would stay again.
One of our top picks in Valparaíso.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, Pontoval B&B is located in Valparaíso.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the sea or pool. A TV with cable channels is available.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Viña del Mar is 3.6 miles from Pontoval B&B, and Algarrobo is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, 52 miles from Pontoval B&B.
- A very friendly, hospitable and enjoyable place to stay. We liked the delicious, healthy breakfast every morning especially the homemade treats. Catching the bus downtown was easy. Safe parking for our car in this suburban area. I recommend you do the tips tour of the city. Extremely informative and enthusiastic guide.
- Breakfast is the best I have tasted in years of experience with booking.com. Hosts are great, very professional and extremely kind. They will help you with everything you need to get the most out of your trip. I only wished my stay was longer.
This has been the best place we have stayed in whilst travelling South America.
The room was fantastic, very clean and spacious, with a great sea view. The pool was lovely and we enjoyed spending the mornings having a swim before heading into town to enjoy the delights of Valparaiso.
The highlight though was Ernest and his family who run the B&B, they were all very accommodating and went out of their way to help us during our stay. We loved it so much we extended our stay.
I couldn’t recommend the Pontoval enough and hopefully one day we will return.
- The property was a very clean home (bed and breakfast) in Valparaiso. The owner, Ernesto, is amazing, speaks German, English, Spanish and (I think) some French. The owners were very helpful and accommodating. They had maps, did some laundry for us (for a small charge), gave us directions, and had answers to all our questions.
- Excellent breakfast, help of the owner with possibilities for sightseeing and where to eat, how to travel.
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Located in Valparaíso, 1.9 miles from Viña del Mar, Rivendell features a barbecue and sun terrace. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. A TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at the guesthouse. Algarrobo is 24 miles from Rivendell, and El Quisco is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- The personal support by the owners and the very friendly welcome was outstanding. The room is spacy and simple but suitable to spend a few fantastic days. Jung couples will feel very happy there. What we especially appreciated was the fantastic garden. Public transportation to and from town is simple and inexpensive. We had wonderful days.
- A very nice place with a garden, some view over the ocean, quiet and not too far from the Valparaiso. Nice breakfast, and, above all, extremely welcoming hosts.
- We had breakfast delivered each morning and plenty of it!
- Very charming place, extremely welcoming staff & friendly host. The staff&their dedication to build a unique guesthouse surrounded by a cosy garden is what makes this guesthouse alive. First time I saw spa&wellness facilities (e.g. beautiful hot tub) in Chile. We’ve had good talks with the wonderfully interesting host and learned a great deal about the city’s history, places to visit, maps etc. and more. Truly a hidden gem!
- staff was very helpful in finding our way through the collectives, micros and all the other transportation means, big garden and nice view on the ocean, impressive paintings, familiar feeling
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Oregon offers accommodations in Valparaíso, just 3.8 miles from Viña del Mar.Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Algarrobo is 22 miles from Hostal Oregon, and El Quisco is 24 miles from the property. Arturo Merino Benitez Airport is 53 miles away.
- It is located close to a supermarket and has a laundry in the building. During term time, there are several friendly (and not noisy) University students staying there which can give some local advice. Friendly staff. Breakfast is filling (although it is not buffet).
- the room was spacious and very comfy, daily cleaning was excellent and good breakfast, we left early on our last day but the hostess had prepared a breakfast for us the night before, very kind
- The hosts made us feel at home. We liked the special care they took to make their guests comfortable. Everything was done with love. They prepared a special New year’s day breakfast (which we could not finish), and even dropped us at the bus station when there were no taxis.
La pieza muy acogedora, amplia. Las camas muy cómodas, los niños no querían levantarse.
El desayuno bueno.
Extrañe el tecito o el cáfe de la tarde noche, me falto llevar un termo, me imagino que no negaran la aguita caliente
- La limpieza del lugar y la amabilidad de su gente.
Muffin Hostel is located in Valparaíso, 3.5 miles from Viña del Mar and 23 miles from Algarrobo.Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.El Quisco is 25 miles from Muffin Hostel, and Olmué is 25 miles from the property. Arturo Merino Benitez Airport is 53 miles away.
- the fresh bread at breakfast was amazing, the bed was more comfortable than mine at home, and the staff were welcoming and helpful.
100% recommendable! I planned to stay at the Muffin Hostel for 3 nights – in the end I stayed for 2 weeks because I liked it so much 😀 (and I was only on a three weeks vacation!!)
The staff was absolutely lovely, the breakfast was great and the hostel itself was super comfortabel. Not the closest to the city center but it’s a nice walk or you can also take the bus. And I actually found it very helpful that it is so close to the main bus station.
I’m definitely coming back! Already missing the people and the vibes <3
- TThe staff were amazing. A lot of volunteers who know what you want as they are in the same position.
- The hostel was conveniently located and well kept. The staff was very friendly and welcoming.
Staff were very helpful.
Very close to the terminal. Easy to get in with a heavy pack.
The Travelling Chile
One of our best sellers in Valparaíso! Located in Valparaíso in the region of Valparaíso Region, 4.4 miles from Viña del Mar, The Travelling Chile features a barbecue and views of the sea.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Algarrobo is 22 miles from The Travelling Chile, and El Quisco is 25 miles away. Arturo Merino Benitez Airport is 53 miles from the property.
- Great host. Made you feel at home and comfortable. The room we stayed in had great views and a nice little balcony. Breakfast was very good.
- This was one of the sweetest places I stayed on my recent trip. A sunny, private apartment overlooking the hills of Valparaiso, with a kitchen and desk space for working quietly between outings. Anne-Marie and Mauricio were kind and welcoming hosts, and I was really happy to be able to chat with them over breakfast a few times, after a week of traveling solo. I look forward to staying with them again next time I’m in Valparaiso!
- Our host, Mauricio, was really welcoming and helpful and the room clean and comfortable. Valparaiso is a wonderful place to visit. The property is very centrally located.
- A very friendly, competent and helpful owner. Great location and a beautiful view from the balcony over the city
- Vera nice family-run B&B. Owners were super friendly and helpful. Make sure you don’t miss out on the homemade breakfast – best in town 🙂
Hostal Casa de Barrio
One of our best sellers in Valparaíso! Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hostal Casa de Barrio offers accommodations in Valparaíso, just 5 miles from Viña del Mar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Algarrobo is 22 miles from Hostal Casa de Barrio, and El Quisco is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, 54 miles from Hostal Casa de Barrio.
- Great location for exploring both Bellavista and the main touristy areas.
- We were glad to find out they had parking after negotiating the steep streets! Clean and spacious with comfortable beds. The fan helped but still quite warm in the room. Breakfast was basic but similar to what seems to be pretty standard in Chile. Location was good but we’d stay closer to the old town area if we went back. Good value for money and was really helpful to have staff who spoke English.
- It was in a good location – quiet but close to everywhere we wanted to go. And the staff were fantastic.
- The room was cozy, clean and quite spacious. Comfortable bed.
- The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. The room was spacious and clean. The location was good. We would definitely want to stay at this place if we were ever to visit Valparaiso again.
Piazza Inn Hostel
Piazza Inn Hostel offers accommodations in Valparaíso. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is concierge services at the property.Viña del Mar is 3.6 miles from Piazza Inn Hostel, and Algarrobo is 22 miles away. Arturo Merino Benitez Airport is 53 miles from the property.
- This hostel is super close to the bus station which makes it easy for late arrivals and saves on a taxi or along walk through the hill. Convenient Pizza shop underneath that really looks after guests of the hostel. Staff are friendly and super helpful! Ask for Lucas if you need anything
Hostel is not visible from the street. Look for pizzeria – hostel is next door. (delicious pizza!!!)
Staff speaks English. Quite safe location.
- Clean, many bathrooms,near bus station, breakfast is good, provide drinkable water
- Quiet and clean. Above a delicious pizza restaurant with great deals for hostel guests. Wifi was fine too. Really friendly staff and owner.
We spent a week at The Piazza Inn Hostel and it really was excellent.
In particular, the owner, Luciano, was always friendly and extremely helpful. He was happy to answer any questions we had.
The hostel was always clean and they have a good breakfast with a variety of choice.
The hostel is located right next to the main bus terminal and it is also very easy to hop on a bus to the beach or main square.
The hostel is attached to a restaurant and the pizza there is the best we’ve had in South America, delicious! You even get a welcome drink and 20% off pizzas.
One of our best sellers in Viña del Mar! Sentir Patagonia is located in Viña del Mar, 1,450 feet from Vina del Mar Bus Terminal and 3.5 miles from Renaca. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, 50 miles from Sentir Patagonia.
- The lady who runs the place is extremely kind! We came from Santiago, and she let us keep our luggage there while we spent some time after check-out exploring the city. We felt very safe and comfortable staying here.
- Good location, just a few minutes walk from bus station. Friendly and helpful staff.
- El personal era amigable, y las camas muy cómodas y limpias
- La amabilidad sencillez y atencion hacen de este lugar que te sientas como en tu hogar. Todo el personal desde la dueña son super amables
- El desayuno contundente, la ubicación y la amabilidad del personal
Located in Viña del Mar in the region of Valparaíso Region, 5 miles from Renaca, Alta Vista features an outdoor pool and views of the sea. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the pool or city. A TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Arturo Merino Benitez Airport is 50 miles away.
- La cama era súper cómoda, los anfitriones muy amables y atentos.
- Tudo muito limpo, casal muito simpático e receptivo, cama confortável, café da manhã agradável
- El recibimiento, la atencion y las bellas y comodas instalaciones, perfecto! Todo muy bien totalmente recomendado.
- Hermosa casa, y la gente muy amorosa, todo bueno. Casa muy acogedora
- Me gustó la habitación. La atención de Marcos y Rodrigo excelente.
Top Guest Houses In Laguna Verde Valparaíso Region Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Laguna Verde Valparaíso Region to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Laguna Verde Valparaíso Region but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Laguna Verde Valparaíso Region. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!