10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Laguna Puntarenas – Top Hotel Reviews
Laguna Puntarenas is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Laguna Puntarenas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Laguna Puntarenas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Laguna Puntarenas. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Laguna Puntarenas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Laguna Puntarenas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Laguna Puntarenas:
Edge of the World Costa Rica
One of our top picks in Dominical.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, Edge of the World Costa Rica is located in Dominical. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom.Manuel Antonio is 21 miles from Edge of the World Costa Rica, and Playa Hermosa is 15 miles from the property. Palmar Sur Airport is 36 miles away.
- Brightly painted, away from the noise of town. Good coffee.
- Incredible attention to detail. Beautiful cabins and truly welcoming hosts. A real oasis of calm with a wonderful view. The children were so happy and so were we. We will stay longer next time if possible.
The whole experience was wonderful. The couple running the place where incredible and so accommodating.
You are really one with nature there, outdoor showers, beautiful views and the perfect place to relax.
- An incredible unique spot for a holiday home with a fantastic view over the mountains up to the Pacific. The managers provided us with everything we needed and prepared the most delicious breakfast for us. Great stay for excursions to several waterfalls and deserted beaches. Definitely recommended!
- Incredible views! This was certainly an authentic Costa Rican experience. We loved the little touches like beach towels, breakfast the first night, games and books, and clothespins for hanging wet clothes. The cabin was very clean. The covered decks were comfortable. The kitchen is outdoors! The hosts were friendly and accommodating.
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, Hostal Antorchas is located in Dominical in the region of Puntarenas, just 22 miles from Manuel Antonio. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.You can play darts at the guest house. Playa Hermosa is 16 miles from Hostal Antorchas, and Quepos is 24 miles from the property. Palmar Sur Airport is 34 miles away.
- The breakfast was great. Night staff was wonderful! Location is great!
- The Breakfast was free and of decent quality but it’s the only thing I had at the restaurant IKarol was pretty nice as well.
- The lady who is running the show there is so nice! If you want a home experience, this place is perfect. It is not a boutique hotel with a huge staff. It’s literally, a one woman show. She is amazing and does her best to accommodate all guests. The included breakfast is really nice too. The price is on point.
Una noche mas!!!!!
We wanted to stay there only one day, at the end we was here 5 days.
The personal is fantastic!
The Chief make fantastic Burgers and Pizza and gave us a lot of racomandations what we can do!
A lot of greets to Pablo,
- Really nice place located in the middle of the town, just few metres from the beach and restaurants
SomerTime Inn offers accommodations in Tinamaste. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Car rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for hiking. Manuel Antonio is 27 miles from SomerTime Inn, and Playa Hermosa is 9 miles from the property. Palmar Sur Airport is 32 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Finca Vigia offers accommodations in Tinamaste. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the sea, mountains or garden are featured in certain rooms.There is concierge services at the property.Manuel Antonio is 26 miles from Finca Vigia, and Playa Hermosa is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Palmar Sur Airport, 34 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in Matapalo, 15 miles from Manuel Antonio, Guava Lodge features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a tour desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and fishing. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Playa Hermosa is 21 miles from Guava Lodge, and Quepos is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 46 miles from Guava Lodge.
- The river stone shower and bathroom are worth a stay!
- Anya and Kevin were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The food was excellent. Very short walk to the beach, which was nearly empty and incredibly gorgeous. Thanks for the stay, we would be happy to return!
- Loved the restaurant and atmosphere. Kevin and Anya were superb hosts. Well go there again for sure. 🙂
- Very quiet location. Close to Dominical and Uvita for shopping and adventure. There is horseback riding and surfing within walking distance. The beach is very clean and uncrowded. The food at the restaurant was very good.
- The owners and staff are so friendly and accommodating. The outdoor common room at the end of the block of rooms is very peaceful and enticing. The hammocks and seating in this space are so comfortable. The room was simple and spacious. Everything we needed. The bathroom was very nicely designed with river rocks and driftwood. The breakfast was the best! Delicious, beautifully presented and comprehensive.
Casa de Estrellas
Casa de Estrellas is located in Matapalo, just 15 miles from Manuel Antonio. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Playa Hermosa is 21 miles from Casa de Estrellas, and Quepos is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palmar Sur Airport, 42 miles from Casa de Estrellas.
No reviews yet.
Casa Aba Matapalo
One of our top picks in Matapalo.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Matapalo in the region of Puntarenas, 14 miles from Manuel Antonio, Casa Aba Matapalo features an outdoor pool and hot tub. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or patio.Playa Hermosa is 22 miles from Casa Aba Matapalo, and Quepos is 15 miles from the property. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 45 miles away.
- Very quite and friendly place, very close to the beach. The owner and all the staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Lots of animals to see. Good equipped kitchen. Very nice pool!!
The owner Phillip were a very kind and warm person, who where very eager to help and advice us to the best experience in the area for eating and tours.
The whole place is newly built and looks very nice.
The beach is the most beautyful we saw in Costa Rica
- Absolutely perfect place. highly recommend. we stayed two weeks. Lots of people we met told us it was their best place in Costa-Rica.
- Very good location (awesome beach in Matapalo – sandy, long beach, warm water, relaxing 2min walk from the site), very nice swimming pool, perfect apartments – kitchen fully equipped in patio, very comfortable rooms. Very nice staf and owner. Additionally plenty of wild animals around – iguanas, monkeys, birds. Our kids and we love the place.
- Philippe and his staff made everything they could to make our vacations fabulous.
Charlie’s Jungle House
Jungle House is a rural rustic nature lodge located at Playa Matapalo Beach with a 2 minute walk to the semi-private beach area. This property is set between tropical jungle and the beach and provides a sun deck with refreshing pool and hot tub off the café/lounge. Hammocks, beach loungers, and umbrellas are provided on the beach.Each room here will provide you with air conditioning, refrigerator, coffee maker, and flat-screen TV with cable channels. The private bathrooms come with a hot water shower.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site, including swimming, hot tub, billiards, and surf lessons. The property’s tour desk can arrange activities in the surrounding area including kayak tours, white water rafting, fishing, horseback riding and hiking.The popular town of Jacó is 59 miles away while 5.6 miles from Dominical Beach and 21.1 miles from Quepos town centre and airport. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 113.7 miles away. This property accepts cash ONLY upon arrival.
Matapalo is a stunning natural beauty. The whole area including Charlie’s is not a pristine manicured land or space. It is a perfect medley of nature and man working together to create a rustic calm environment filled with natural habitat.
Say Hi to Joseph at the corner store. He’s great people!! 🙂
Added bonus – if your looking for action and people Dominical and Manuel Antonio are a 20min drive away.
Charlie and staff were great hosts, ensuring we had everything we needed to have a great stay. The beach was just amazing and still in the jungle with the monkeys, a slice of paradise :).
Can’t wait to come back next year!
- We spent three nights in three different rooms here and each had their own charm! Charlie & staff are awesome! The beach is an unpopulated gem. We will be back:)
- Charlie is straight up and attentive. He was pleasant
- One of the best views from your own “Jungle – kitchen and terrasse” through the jungle to the gourgious quiet beach where only a view people and a view dogs are wandering. Paradise. Charlie is really nice and showed us the best options concerning restaurants around with stunning views – and good food. Thanks!
- Matapalo is a stunning natural beauty. The whole area including Charlie’s is not a pristine manicured land or space. It is a perfect medley of nature and man working together to create a rustic calm environment filled with natural habitat.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Ocean Vibes is located in Uvita, just 30 miles from Manuel Antonio. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountains or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find concierge services at the property.Car rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for hiking. Playa Hermosa is 12 miles from Ocean Vibes, and Quepos is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palmar Sur Airport, 27 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
U Kinca Hostel
U Kinca Hostel is located in Uvita, just 13 miles from Playa Hermosa. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Santa Elena is 14 miles from U Kinca Hostel, and Dominical is 10 miles from the property.
- Our room with private bath and aircon was perfect. Community kitchen was well equipped and very clean. Outdoor lounge and eating area had views of birds and monkeys. Pure pleasure! Strong wifi, hot showers, close to stores and restaurants.
- Great location for Envision Festival. Bright, clean, open facility. Large dorm lockers can fit a full sized backpack. Nice open patio area out back with a BBQ. Very friendly and helpful staff!
- It was so clean and the kitchen is full of everything you need to cook a nice meal. The showers were amazing and so was the lounge space out back. The dorm beds were very comfortable and not noisy at all so you weren’t annoyed if someone above or below you was getting in or out of bed. I’d stay here again for sure!!
- My husband and I stayed in a private room with a private bath just before the Envision music festival and had a wonderful experience. Clean sheets, clean room, safe space. The hostel itself is walking distance from everything you need in town and a short 2 colones taxi ride to and from the festival ground.
- I really liked my room with TV and en suite bathroom. Enough room to move around. The garden was lovely with tables and chairs to enjoy the surroundings, which was so green.Fantastic…The kitchen was very handy and contained all the cooking equipment and the supermarket wasn’t far off.
Top Guest Houses In Laguna Puntarenas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Laguna Puntarenas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Laguna Puntarenas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Laguna Puntarenas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!