10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Lagrán Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Lagrán Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Lagrán Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lagrán Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lagrán Basque Country. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Lagrán Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Lagrán Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Lagrán Basque Country:
Biazteri’s restaurant offers local traditional cuisine and it is popular for its tapas. Packed lunches are also available on request.The simple and spacious rooms at this guest house come with heating and a bathroom.There is a tour desk on site where you can get tourist information of the area and the wine cellars for wine tastings nearby.Vitoria is a 50-minute drive from Biazteri and Bilbao Airport is 76 mi away.
- The location was excellent. Breakfast was adequate for price paid for room. Tapas reasonably priced and good variety.
- The staff were all very friendly and left a bottle of champagne in the room as a gift for my partner´s birthday! A lovely surprise!
- Staff were outstanding and went an extra mile or twenty. Pedro the waiter rescued us when we were unable to complete our day’s walk over the mountains. Convenient for walkers on the Camino Ignaciano. In the centre of a historic town, traffic free.
- Great value for the money. Simple accommodations but what we needed. The restaurant was amazing and the tapas was so wonderful!! Highly recommend this place! Staff was wonderful!!
- Room condition was fine, excellent situtation, fantastic personal attention.
At the guest house, each room comes with a wardrobe.A vegetarian breakfast is available each morning at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Carpe Diem.Logroño is 11 mi from the accommodations. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 24 mi from the property.
- Beautiful rooms, very good breakfast, very friendly and welcoming.
Lo mejor es la atención de Elvira y Javier, son súper amables y muy serviciales, intentando ayudar en todo.
La casa está muy bien situada para recorrer todos los pueblos de La Rioja
La gentillesse des propriétaires vignerons
Et la visite des vignobles du Rioja
- Muchas gracias a Elvira ya Javier, te hacen sentir como en casa, parece que te conocen de toda la vida. Tienen una casa preciosa y el entorno es envidiable.
- La decoración exquisita y Elvira una persona encantadora, pendiente de nuestro bienestar.El desayuno estupendo muy completo.
At the guesthouse, rooms contain a patio with a garden view. The rooms include a TV, and selected rooms contain a terrace. Guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Larrain Etxea.Logroño is 13 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 24 miles from Larrain Etxea.
No reviews yet.
Hostal La Uva
Certain rooms include views of the mountain or river. The rooms come with a shared bathroom. Hostal La Uva features free WiFi . A TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as skiing, cycling and hiking. Laguardia is 7.6 mi from Hostal La Uva, while Elciego is 3.9 mi from the property. Burgos Airport is 51 mi from the property.
- Our room was #303, the only one with a balcony, looking out on the square and the church. There are storks in the bell tower. The kitchen has a refrigerator. Several great rioja makers have their wine castles here. The Ebro river is just a few steps away. You can pay by card (‘tarjeta’), the owner has an online device.
- Clean rooms, cozy little village, near to all restaurants.
On walking distance from the most importnat vineries of the area.
Very good condition of room facilities, clean and spacious bathroom.
I liked very much the fact that there were separate bathrooms for male and female guests.
– value for money
– proximity to La Rioja vineyards
– nice room with a view overlooking the square
– peaceful small town
– parking; it says that there is no parking available but one can park on the square outside of workdays’ business hours (during that time, we parked on the small street behind the town hall and it was fine)
- Fernando and his wife are very kind and help you on everything you may need. Rooms and toilets are very clean. The location is just in the Center of the small town of Cenicero so if you drive, pay atttention that the nearest parking place is around 200 meters far from the hostel.
All rooms have a TV and desk, and some rooms include a private bathroom with a bath. There are in-room beauty and spa services available on request.There are several bars and restaurants within a 2-minute walk from Pensión Úbeda.The property offers bike rental and wine tours and guided visits to La Rioja with tasting courses. These are available upon request and subject to availability. The property can also offer information about local wine cellars, help organize trips and provide route maps and guide books of all types, such as adventure, sports, wine and cultural tourism.The property has a laundry room. In the town you will find a spa, gym and heated outdoor pool. Busses to the capital and nearby towns leave every 30 minutes, including night time and weekends.
- The staff was extra nice, they offered us wine and tarts and offered tips for tours in the surroundings. They recommended a really good restaurant for the dinner and a excellent “pasteleria” for breakfast.
- The location was the perfect base for a short weekend stay in the Rioja wine region. The room was tidy and clean and the host tried really hard to communicate with us in English and provide tips on where to go.
- The whole scenario was excellent. The accommodation itself, the village, the facilities, and the friendliness of the proprietors.
- My parents stayed here. I had been before and recommended it to everybody. They said about their stay: man in reception was friendly, room was good, decent price and they made an effort to let them stay in a room with a private bathroom when they said previously they had no room available.
- The pension is clean , but outdated. Bed was comfortable , bars and restaurants close to accomodation.
Rooms come with a flat-screen TV.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as skiing, golfing and horse riding. Vitoria-Gasteiz is 27 mi from Hostal Labranza, while Haro is 16 mi away. Pamplona Airport is 51 mi from the property.
- La ubicacion, la atención de su propietaria. La calidez de sus habitaciones, todas con un nombre diferente, sacado de los “pagos” del pueblo de Fuenmayor.
- Calidad/precio. Habitación limpia y la atención de Luis y Ana perfecta. Espero que la próxima visita sea por vacaciones.
Lugar ideal para descansar.
Limpio cómodo y los propietarios Ana y Luis se desviven para cualquier cosa que necesites.
Por su ubicación muy próximo a Logroño ideal para descansar.
Volveré sin duda.
- La amabilidad de Ana la dueña , el hostal muy bien situado en el pueblo ( en el mismo centro ) rodeado de bares y restaurantes , muy cercano a la capital , y un pueblo muy bonito
- Habitación amplia, cómoda y todo limpio. Conexión wifi perfecta, sin problemas.
Pensión Boutique Marisa
All of the rooms at the Casa Marisa feature an elegant bathroom with hairdryer, flat-screen TV and heating.Casa Marisa’s restaurant serves a daily menu and award-winning wines.Casa Marisa’s staff can help organize trips to wine cellars and horse riding on site. Hiking, bicycle and balloon tours can all be enjoyed around La Rioja. A number of wine cellars can be found in the area and a free visit in a wine cellar and wine tasting is offered by Casa Marisa.
- Marisa was amazingly pleasant and friendly. Although she was not very fluent in English, we were able to communicate for the most part. She was very kind to arrange the winery visit and took us to the winery. We had dinner onsite and the food was great. The setting of the hotel seemed rural and remote, but the comfortable and well equipped rooms and the restaurant made a great stay. We really enjoyed our stay and Marisa’s hospitality very much. Thank you, Marisa.
- Sorry but i am a landscape photographer and was out and about at 6.30, so no time to hang around as i always need the first light.
- the breakfast was very good and Marisa took great care of us.
- only an hours drive from Bilbao for the mid-morning ferry back to Portsmouth
- Marisa herself is the star attraction at this property, she is always available to ensure her guests get the most out of their visit. Our room was spacious, modern, clean and comfortable. We were amazed by the size of the shower area (almost a mini wet room inside the bathroom). We ate in the restaurant on both nights of our visit and were more than satisfied with the quality and quantity of the food. The included tour of the Bodega was really enjoyable, even though we went on a “spanish” rather than “english” day and our language skills are somewhat limited. Good overall value for the money we paid.
Pensión La Redonda
At Pensión La Redonda, the rooms come with a desk and a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom with free toiletries, while some rooms come with a patio. The rooms include a seating area.Logroño Town Hall is 1,500 feet from Pensión La Redonda. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Located at the Center and therefore close to whatever.
- Location was the best. Right in the middle of the old city, all the best bars within 5 minutes walking distance. Saturday night on the streets was buzzing.
- Well located in the center of it all. Lots of restaraunts close
•Coffee & Croissants;
•Logrono City Town.
- Great location in the old centre. Good value for two nights. Clean bathroom and bedroom. Bedroom looked much better than the rest of the building.
Pensión La Bilbaina – Albergue Logroño
At Pensión La Bilbaina – Albergue Logroño, each room comes with a closet.Popular points of interest near Pensión La Bilbaina – Albergue Logroño include Co-Cathedral of Santa María de la Redonda, International University of La Rioja and Logroño Town Hall. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 32 miles from Pensión La Bilbaina – Albergue Logroño.
- Great corner room with 2 balconies. Option to open the windows on the enclosed balcony. We were able to watch all the activity in the street. Clean room and bathroom.
- In the heart of Logrono, amazing location. The staff is very nice!
- Very central. Very good value. Lovely room. Clean and comfortable
- Everything!!! Location excellent. Very large room plenty of light. Beds very comfy and spotless room and bathroom. Great value. Would recommend to friends.
- Beautiful old building in an excellent location with a super friendly staff. They did our load of laundry in record time.
Hostal La Numantina
Fitted with carpeted flooring, all the heating rooms come with single or double beds. Rooms include a flat-screen TV, wardrobe and a private bathroom with bath or shower.Hostal La Numantina is just 650 feet from Calle Laurel Street, well known for its restaurants and traditional regional tapas bars. You can also find supermarkets and discounts stores within a 5-minute walk.Centrally located, the guest house is 1,000 feet from La Rioja Museum and 3 minutes’ walk from Teatro Bretón Teather. Logroño-Agoncillo Airport is 18 minutes’ drive away.Free public parking is available nearby.
- Great locati9n and super Hostal – would stay again.
- Cozy private room, quiet but in the center of town. Super wonderful staff! Nice salon area for relaxing. Also good WiFi.
- Coffee available in the lounge area was free to pilgrims and the receptionist recommended a marvellous restaurant for our evening meal and breakfast. Brilliant, thank you.
- Great location. Very near the Camino Frances. Very near shops and restaurants.
- The staff, especially Ivan, was very helpful. He spoke good English. He assisted us beyond his scope of work. Isabel was very warm and welcoming and friendly. Treated us like family.
Top Guest Houses In Lagrán Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Lagrán Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Lagrán Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Lagrán Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!