10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Lago Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Lago Asturias is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Lago Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lago Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lago Asturias. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Lago Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Lago Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Lago Asturias:
This family-run hotel has a bar serving snacks and drinks throughout the day. There is free Wi-Fi in the bar as well as the TV lounge. There are various restaurants and traditional cider bars nearby.Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in Asturias, and they can arrange various outdoor activities.You can drive to the famous Covadonga Shrine in around 15 minutes from the hotel, and the Picos de Europa National Park is just beyond. The seaside towns of Ribadesella and LLanes are 25 and 45 minutes’ drive away respectively.
- Did not have breakfasts there, but staff were friendly and helpful. The balcony terrace overlooked the river.. superb view.
Views over Sella river
- This small, family-run hotel is clean, quiet, and the owner will try to accommodate special requests. Ask for a room with a terrace overlooking the river. Life doesn’t get much better than this. I’d stay here a month if I could!
- A charming family run hotel. Quiet and relaxing. Clean. Need something? Ask the owner: she’ll do her best to accomidate you.
- Good value for money, lovely room with balcony and view of river. Friendly welcoming staff.
All accommodations at Hospedaje Torreón has simple, bright décor, heating and a flat-screen TV. Apartments include a kitchenette and a seating area with a sofa. A hairdryer is available at reception.A selection of shops, bars and cafés can be found in the streets surrounding the Torreón.The surrounding area is ideal for canoeing, cycling and hiking. The property can organize activities with discounts, such as quad bike routes and canoe descents of the River Sella. The Picos de Europa National Park is just 45 minutes’ drive away. Ribadesella and the nearest beaches are approximately 16 mi from the Torreón, while Gijón and Oviedo are within an hour’s drive of the property.
- The location was perfect, right near to the old Roman bridge – very pretty! Also some great cafes/ bars just next door. The lady who checked us in was really lovely.
- Ubicado en el centro de la población, en una calle peatonal, muy cerca del puente romano. Se agradece el detalle de la nevera y el microondas en la habitación, aunque no haya menaje (vasos, platos, cubiertos).
- La dueña era muy amable, está bien ubicado y hacía bastante calorcito
- La ubicacion, es una pension y para dormir y asearte esta bastante bien.
- La ubicación es inmejorable! A la habitación no le falta de nada. Distintas cafeterías y bares donde poder comer y cenar sin salir de la misma calle.
Rooms come with a private bathroom.Llanes is 20 mi from Pension Reconquista, while Potes is 29 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 48 mi from Pension Reconquista.
- Everything else, especially very nice view from o window
- Great location in a sweet outdoors hub; easy walking distance to restaurants and to the bus station/ town parking lot (where i left the rental car parked safely at night); nice balcony terrace
- Very good location, staff friendly. Good hairdryer.
- I really liked that there was a balcony and view to the square below (photo below), the space, comfort of the bed, friendly owner
- Excellent value for money if you are on a budget.very clean. Good and confortable bed
It offers rooms and apartments with rustic décor and views of the mountains. There is a flat-screen TV, heating and a private bathroom with free toiletries. A hairdryer can be requested at the reception.Alojamientos Fermin features a cafeteria. Guests can book several activities such as hiking or caving at the front desk. Free WiFi is available here.Set in a quiet area, Alojamientos Fermin is 500 feet from the public swimming pool and sports courts. The nearest beaches are located only 20 minutes’ drive away. Free parking is offered onsite.
- The picture showed a comfortable room with a bit of character. When we went to our room it far exceeded our expectations. Large comfortable bed, plenty of room to hang clothes , the bathroom was huge even had a jacuzzi bath.
- Room was clean with comfortable beds. Very quick walk to centre of town. Check in/out was easy and reception held our bags after we checked out which was really appreciated.
We arrived early and the cleaning lady let us check in as we sent the message to the hotel before hand. Also they let us store the luggages in their store room but we can only get them back from 5/30-7:30pm which is not quite flexible.
The room is Very small, no kettle so we can’t make coffee or tea. The boiler was out of order and I have to what’s app the host to come to fix it at night. I can only take a shower nearly midnight. No English. Nobody at the reception even at the stated time. Expected that they can help to book the hiking activity as they mentioned in the booking.com but nobody can help. The cleaning lady asked us to go to the tourist information. I sent a message to the host for the information of hiking but no answer and only ask me when will come to check in.
The only good thing is it is in a quiet area and facing the mountain and it is cheap.
- beautiful view over the picos de europa from the room, comfortable bed, clean room & bathroom, nice staff
- La vista del habitación, el personal super agradable
Pension Casa Pepe
Rooms at this property are heated and come with a balcony, a private bathroom with shower and TV.The small Casa Pepe is located 4.3 mi from the basilica of Covadonga, the legendary starting point of the Reconquista and now a religious site. From the guest house you can also easily reach the tranquil lakes, 9.3 mi away, and the wonderful unspoiled beaches of the Asturian coast, 12 mi away.
- The room was okay & the receptionist was very welcoming & helpful. Okay location for driving around Picos de Europa with off street parking.
- Es un alojamiento sencillo pero cómodo. No conocimos a la persona encargada, ya que no coincidimos en horario, pero siempre estuvo atenta por teléfono. Ubicación muy cómoda si vas con carro a visitar los alrededores, como en nuestro caso.
- Nerea, la chica de recepción fue muy atenta y simpática. Relación calidad precio excelente, bien equipada. No echamos nada en falta.
- El precio es barato y la relación calidad precio muy buena. Está ubicado en buen lugar, en recepción nos atendieron muy bien. La habitación es acogedora y normal para el precio que vale.
- Desde el momento en que llegamos hasta que nos fuimos nos sentimos como en casa. La recepcionista muy agradable y siempre dispuesta a coger el teléfono para ayudarte y recomendarte sitios en la zona. Todo muy limpio y camas muy cómodas!! La ubicación es estupenda ya que se encuentra a escasos 15 minutos de Cangas y de Covadonga. Queremos volver a Asturias cuando haga mejor tiempo y sin duda repetiremos el alojamiento. Ha sido un placer!!
La Gloria del Sueve
Decorated in warm tones and with rustic details, all heated rooms come with a private bathroom. There are 4 double bedrooms, each with a private bathroom.Guests have access to a shared lounge with a fireplace and a small library.A range of dining options and shops can be found in the town of Arriondas. Activities such as horse riding, cycling and hiking can be enjoyed in the area. Pico Pienzu Mountain is 30 minutes’ drive away.Playa de Vega Beach is 6.2 mi from La Gloria del Sueve. Ribadesella and its beaches can be reached in a 20-minute drive. Santander Airport is 1.5 hours away by car.
- El silencio, la tranquilidad. Como es una casa aislada en el monte, se disfruta de la naturaleza, increíbles vistas, contacto con los animales (Vacas, Ovejas, caballos, perros, etc). Un día nos despertamos y al abrir la puerta, teníamos una Vaca comiendo hierba en la entrada. Fantástico.
- El jardi es ideal si tens mascotes i lentorn molt bonic.
El trato de Silvia y Alfonso, un matrimonio encantador que ofrecen el mejor trato posible.
La ubicación, sin estar muy lejos de los principales lugares de interé de la zona, ofrece un enclave donde sentirte en plena naturaleza y respirar la tranquilidad del lugar.
- El trato personal de Silvia y Alfonso y el entorno
- El trato exquisito, la cama confortable, el paisaje muy bonito.
It offers rooms with a flat-screen TV and private bathroom.This guest house offers café serving breakfast and a range of snacks. Picnics can be prepared for day trips. Plenty of restaurants and cafés can also be found nearby.Pensión Monteverde can arrange canoeing in the Sella River, canyoning, hiking in the Cares area, speleology, and transportation to the activities area.
- Clean, recently renovated room, comfortable bed, good location
- Next to bus station to go to Covadonga. Good value for money.
- Friendly staff. Nice and clean room and bathroom. The area is quiet. Located in a beautiful town. The bus station (from were you can go to Lagos de Covadonga) situated next to the hotel.
- Great quiet but central location, safe room to store bicycle overnight, friendly staff, good size room, WiFi worked well, good restaurants nearby
- Great staff, we only stayed a night but had a great time! Easy parking as well. Would definitely return.
Pension La Barca
All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom, rooms at Pension La Barca also have a mountain view. All rooms include a closet.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Caño, like hiking.Gijón is 30 miles from Pension La Barca, while Llanes is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- Very convenient location, good restaurant across the road with earlier opening hours. Room suited our needs (British family with two young children).
- Buen trato del personal que nos atendió, cerca de Cangas y muy buen precio.
Um quarto com duas divisões comunicantes.
- La cama muy cómoda, la manta muy suave el baño era amplio y estuvimos muy a gusto
- Tiene muy buena ubicación, a menos de 2km de Cangas de Onís y en la misma carretera por la que se accede al pueblo. La zona del hotel es muy tranquila y se descansa bien. Merece la pena pues además es bastante económico.
Albergue San Juan De Parres
There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A number of activities are offered in the area, such as horse riding and canoeing. Llanes is 21 mi from Albergue San Juan Parres, while Potes is 30 mi from the property. Asturias Airport is 47 mi away.
No reviews yet.
Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a TV. The rooms have a closet.Gijón is 30 miles from pensionsanpelayo10. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 48 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Lago Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Lago Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Lago Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Lago Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!