10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ladyville – Top Hotel Reviews
Ladyville is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ladyville. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ladyville. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ladyville. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ladyville right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ladyville with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Ladyville:
De Real Macaw
De Real Macaw is located in Caye Caulker, 13 miles from San Pedro and 21 miles from Belize City.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is ticket service at the property.The nearest airport is Philip Goldson International Airport, 24 miles from De Real Macaw.
- Centrally located, quiet after the street music finally shut down. Nice folks.
- Very good location – lying in a hammock, you can enjoy the sea breeze and listen to Bob Marley 🙂
In a central spot for all restaurants, bars and stores.
Decent size room and comfortable.
- Hotel staff and guests were all friendly and the location was great!
- I chose this place for location & the hammock on the porch. Nice place to relax.
Sea Breeze Guest House
One of our best sellers in Belize City! Featuring free WiFi, Sea Breeze Guest House offers accommodations in Belize City.Philip Goldson International Airport is 9 miles away.
- stable wifi, comfortable bed, close to city center (water taxi terminal, bus terminal, …)
- It was very clean and the staff were very friendly. A good hotel to stay in if you’re in Belize city.
- It’s a good place to stay at Belize city for a night before going to the cayes. It’s a short 5 minute walk to get to the water taxi from there. Nice common areas and our room even had a small shared balcony
- The rooms where great, outside area to sit, water taxi was close and easy to get land taxi. Really appreciated the locked gate at front.
- The owners were very nice but hard to understand at times. The room was clean and comfortable. The bathroom was missing a screen in the window so I got eaten by mosquitoes every time I used it. Also there was only one bathroom to share between several rooms which was awkward at times. The Wi-Fi was excellent, especially for Belize. The location was close to a couple restaurants but not really much else. Although you shouldn’t be trapsing all over Belize City any way. It worked well as a pit stop to be close to airport for a morning flight but I wouldn’t stay anyhere in Belize City as part of a vacation spot.
Bayview Guest House
Bayview Guest House offers accommodations in Belize City. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV.There is luggage storage space at the property.Philip Goldson International Airport is 8 miles away.
The staff were very friendly and helpful. The screen on the window had a big hole in it.
It was one block from the water and all restaurants. That was a bonus
- The room was clean and we had air conditioner. The hotel is in a good area where you can find restaurants, fast foods and club.
- good location, free but slow wifi, friendly staff, clean and comfortable guest house
- It is easy walking distance to a Park right on the ocean and there was some good food being served from the little kiosks there.
Basic place without expected bay view but with an AC. To be honest, you can see the sea but I would not call it close to the shore.
Personnel is helpful but did not keep their promise to order a taxi for us, so we had to leave at 7 a.m. and find it ourselves.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. The screen on the window had a big hole in it.
Belcove Hotel & Guesthouse
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the river, Belcove Hotel & Guesthouse is located in Belize City.Each room comes with a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is ticket service at the property.Philip Goldson International Airport is 9 miles from the property.
Very good location and superfriendly staff, the mattress was really comfortable and the tv was able to show main channels, the room was well climated and has also a fridge.
Free tea and coffee in the morning.
Communication via mail was fast and precise and also they provided me for a taxi.
- Downtown Belize City, an instant immersion in Belize.
- Ashley was very helpful. I wish there was a coffee maker in the room
- The room was very clean and nice. The stairs to the room were a challenge if you have bad knees.
- The hotel is within 10 minute walking distance to both the water taxi and bus terminal. They were friendly, it was clean and we got free water.
- Very good location and superfriendly staff, the mattress was really comfortable and the tv was able to show main channels, the room was well climated and has also a fridge.
Bella Sombra Guest House Downtown
Featuring free WiFi, Bella Sombra Guest House Downtown offers accommodations in Belize City. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is Philip Goldson International Airport, 9 miles from Bella Sombra Belize.
- The neighborhood was a little seedy but everyone said it was safe It was pretty close to everything. Nice to be out of the tourist zone but close to the ferrys and every thing else. Breakfast was lousy. Once you were inside the gate everything was nice. Place to sit outside and have a beer and look out. People were very nice.
- Great base of operations for adventures from San Ignacio.
Owner was helpful in providing rides to the bank and the next morning to ER to acquire an RX. She is very polite.
Right across the street is a small pharmacy that can provide inexpensive meds for a variety of conditions that would have required a Dr. visit and prescription in the US.
- Nice location to walk by water & to water taxi. Good for the price.
- Great place, nice location and excellent service! ☺
Bella Sombra Guest House Kings Park
Bella Sombra Guest House Kings Park offers accommodations in Belize City. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find ticket service at the property.The nearest airport is Philip Goldson International Airport, 8 miles from Bella Sombra Guest House Kings Park.
- Friendly and helpful staff. Always trying to help and give advice and suggestions for restaurants and activities.
- The owner Laura was grant! very helpful ! Thank you, Laura!
- Friendly staff drove me to local restaurant very clean safe area
- The host Laura was amazing. so helpful and even drove us to a restaurant our first night as it was raining. She makes the guesthouse a first rate experience!
- Excellent value for the money and the staff are very kind. My son fell down at the street and hurt his knee. Laura took us to the hospital and help us a lot!
Featuring free WiFi, Coningsby Inn offers pet-friendly accommodations in Belize City. Free private parking is available on site.The nearest airport is Philip Goldson International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Comfortable bed with air con only one street back from the waterfront, and within walking distance of shops, restaurants and the boat terminal (to get to the Quays). Needed a place to stay overnight before moving on, and this place fulfilled its purpose, but Belize city does not have much to see to keep you there for long.
- The 2 ladies who were running the show were very friendly.
- We liked the manager and how she cares about her guests. She even offered us a free ride to a bus station after our check-out. Breakfast was OK. No need to go somewhere and look for options. It is convenient, that tourism information center is just two houses away.
- It was a good stay, clean enough, staff was friendly and helful, I felt safe.
- This accommodation exceeded expectations. Nice rooms and helpful staff.
Located in Caye Caulker, 13 miles from San Pedro, Canuck Cottages features a barbecue and terrace. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is luggage storage space at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Philip Goldson International Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- The room was nice. There was a coffee maker and dishes. But no coffee in the room. Found out later you have to supply your own. For the cost of this place there should be at least coffee.
- It was a nice location out of the way. Nice to have a kitchenette. The option of having bikes was nice too.
- Bed was comfy, we loved the gazebo/Palapa outside our door, the free bikes were awesome to have! Very quiet, private yard with locked gate was great. Met the owner and she was very nice. The property manager Levita was very helpful and friendly.
- Canuck Cottages offered exactly what we needed for a pleasant and relaxing stay in Caye Caulker. The “bungalow” was very spacious, nicely decorated and with a homely feeling. The owner is a very kind person who acted very responsibly in the face of emergency (a tsunami warning was issued while we were there – likely no tsunami materialised). The free bikes were essential for our exploration of the small island. Finally, the location is ideal as it is located in the quiet southern part.
- Great value with kitchenette, very clean & somewhat convenient location to town (nice to be away from action), very close to a store. Taxi was $5bz from ferry and unit had 2 free bikes for use (wonderful). Take all your tours from Caye Caulker, San Pedro is twice the price.
One of our best sellers in Caye Caulker! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Novelo offers accommodations in Caye Caulker, just 14 miles from San Pedro. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room.The nearest airport is Philip Goldson International Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- The apartments are spacious and very well equipped. The staff is friendly and they pay for your pick up and drop in the city centre on the first and the last day. During your stay it is easy to get to the centre by free bikes.
- Loved the location for a quiet retreat. It is a a short way from town but easy to access by bikes provided free of charge. The unit was very spacious and our host Abel was friendly and available when needed. We loved having the kitchenette to make quick meals and a private dock to enjoy sunset cocktails.
- Abel the owner was great, helpful and always available if needed.
- Abel was a great host who made sure we had everything we needed, to include bug candles, bicycles, and rides to/from the pier (he’s a long walk from where you dock). I loved that it was off the grid and away from all the noise.
- Abel was an incredible host. He is one cool cat. Loved how he designed the property. Loved the bikes he provided free of charge. Loved that the property was secluded and quiet. We were able to ride bicycles into the village and avoid the cost of a taxi. Loved the private access to the sea. This property is a wonderful alternative to the traditional hotels on the island.
Rosco’s Faymous Hideaway
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the pool, Rosco’s Faymous Hideaway is located in Caye Caulker. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. San Pedro is 13 miles from Rosco’s Faymous Hideaway, and Belize City is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Philip Goldson International Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- Faye is super friendly and did all she could to make our stay enjoyable. The house we rented was beautiful, with a nice porch that included 2 chairs and a hammock. If you want to stay at a quiet place that is super comfortable, then I highly recommend this place. We also were able to take advantage of the complimentary bikes to explore the entire island.
Kitchen with all necessary stuff
Very,Very Friendly and helpfull owner
Made our stay perfect
- Nice room, great privacy, perfectly clean, very friendly manager! The bikes for free and the balcony incl hammock were big plusses too!
- Room very clean and confortable. Swimming pool. Bicycles are lent.
- The property and the unit was very clean and we felt very welcomed. I was a bit concerned about the a/c being an addition charge per night but with the two fans in the room we didn’t need the a/c at night. During the day it was a bit warm in the unit but for the most part every day we were out exploring the island and were rarely at the room for more than 10-20 minutes. Having two bikes reserved for us with a lock for them was awesome. We used them as our sole transportation to get around the island. We were greeted each morning and each evening by the owner’s rescue dog. He added an additional level of joy to our trip since our dogs were back home in the U.S. The bed was really comfortable and we had everything we needed. We did not use the pool but it looked very clean.
Top Guest Houses In Ladyville Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ladyville to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ladyville but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ladyville. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!