10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Labuerda Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Labuerda Aragon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Labuerda Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Labuerda Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Labuerda Aragon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Labuerda Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Labuerda Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Labuerda Aragon:
Rooms at this guest house feature tiled floors. They all have classic-style furniture, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a bath or shower. The property also has a shared living area with a TV and board games and a dining room with a fireplace.Fonda Carrera Restaurant serves local traditional cuisine. The property’s bar has a terrace in summer and there is a cellar enabled as a dining room in summer too.The medieval town of Ainsa, where you can find bars, restaurants and supermarkets is just 2.5 mi away. Huesca is 66 mi from the property and Lleida is a 90 minutes’ drive away.
- Local flavor. Building with character. Excellent food. Felt like were staying at a family members home.
- The property is a taste of authentic Spain. It’s location is picturesque and easy to find. We were well cared for and the place was very much like home. Thankyou.
I locali sono ricavati in un edificio antico perfettamente ristrutturato, pulito e ordinato.
Le camere non sono molto grandi ma sufficienti per brevi periodi di sosta, in un ambiente montano, tranquillo e con moltissime attività all’aria aperta.
La cena di qualità eccellente ci ha consentito di assaggiare piatti tipici della zona, con abbondanza e ottimi abbinamenti.
Colazione abbondante e di buon gusto.
Accueil chaleureux et sympathique
Rapport qualité prix
- La habitación confortable. El desayuno bien, Y el personal bueno-
Hostal Dos Rios
The modern, air-conditioned rooms have a flat-screen satellite TV and work desk. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.The hotel also has an extensive social area where you can enjoy your leisure time in a tranquil way. It shares a café and restaurant with Hotel Dos Rios.Guests can enjoy free access to local swimming pools, open between June and the end of August.
- Stayed in older section (hostel) so rooms do not reflect picture. But good value. Restaurant below is open all the time for quick drink or snack and there is a kids play area. Easy walk to old town for more dining options. Walked to pool in town that was open for hostel guests.
- Our rooms were great- comfortable and very clean. The hotel was very friendly and the breakfast excellent. The location was good, not in the old medieval part of town but only a very short walk away. After a long and fun day of canyoning we stayed at the hotel for dinner and the food was quite good!
- Super clean, great location, helpful and friendly staff. Would stay again!
- All good, late clean rooms, good breakfast, parking for motorbikes
- Location is excellent (find the old town, up the hill!) Food is great and the staff are really helpful. The room was a pleasant surprise, though noisy from the street below ( I wear earplugs, so this was fine)
Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout. Featuring a bath, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is available and can be brought to the comfort of your room. Guests can also request a homemade meal at Casa Dueso.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including skiing and cycling. The property offers free parking.
- It’s a lively House!. It was an unexpectedly great house made if old bricks. It is located in the tiny cute village which has a historical spirit. The land lady is very nice and helpful.
- Lovely B and B in small hillside village 5 km from Ainsa. You really need a car to get here, parking on street nearby is easy. Friendly and helpful host. Lovely dinner, which we booked in advance and breakfast.
- Beautiful location with stunning views. Room was very clean and comfortable. Food was lovely too. Hope to stay here again on our return trip.
- The situation of the place with the wonderful walks/hikes. The place was very clean and ideal for a short stay.
- It’s one of the most amazing places I’ve stayed at: medieval village in the middle of mountains
Hostal Pirineos Ainsa
The Pirineos Ainsa offers simple, bright décor. Its heated rooms have a flat-screen TV and private bathrooms.Breakfast is served by the staff and it includes coffee, milk or similar, juices, toasts, pastries, and cold meat. The restaurant serves homemade lunch and dinner. The cafeteria is open all day.Staff at the Ainsa’s reception can provide information on the surrounding Huesca region and can arrange bicycle rental.Hiking and cycling are popular in the surrounding area.The guest house has a pretty setting and is approximately 12 mi from the Sierra y Cañones de Guara National Park. Monte Perdido Park is less than an hours’ drive away.
- Well located . Easy parking close by. Very friendly and helpful staff . Good lift. Plentiful breakfast , not stingy at all. Easy walk to old town. Reasonably good restaurants nearby and it’s inexpensive.
- Everything was good, the breakfasts reasonably priced and they were very flexible with what was provided.
- The free parking at the back of the hotel was convenient. The receptionist promptly changed the room we were given when we said that it smelt.
- We have stayed at this hotel many, many times and get a very warm welcome from the owners and staff. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. We always eat in the hotel restaurant and enjoy the wide range of choices from the ‘menu del dia’. We wouldn’t stay anywhere else in Ainsa.
Parking free of charge really close to hotel
Staff very friendly and rooms quite clean.
Lift, window in room and also in bathroom… Supermarket at the next door and old town near
Hostal Apolo XI
All accommodations at the Apolo XI has simple décor with tiled floors. Each room has a TV.The Apolo’s restaurant serves varied buffet meals, including rice dishes, fish and cured meats. The hotel also has a bar.Located within 31 mi of the parks at Monte Perdido and Los Cañones de Guara, the area surrounding Aínsa is ideal for hiking, fishing and canoeing. The ski runs at Valle Vio and Cerler can be reached in around an hour by car.
- The owner was kind enough to check me in very early which gave me more time to explore the town. He also arranged a very safe place to store my bike; much appreciated.
- For an extra 8 euros per person they serve a big breakfast with eggs, ham, various breads, fruit, yogurt, coffee etc.
- Breakfast was taken in the 3 star hotel next door, a simple walk through. Which I presume is not the case in busy times. In my case the normal continental, (great selection) is supplimented by a freshly cooked menu, with a good choice of grilled, scrambled, fried foods. The bar is very adequate, the restuarant was closed but I presume the same arrangements as for breakfast were available. There is more than adequate free parking around the hostel. It’s a car ride to get up to the medieval centre where more free parking is available.
Breakfast available in Hotel Apolo next door for approx 7 €, excellent, great selection.
Free parking on the main street.
Be aware of simple furnishing which explains the low price.
Attentive staff both in Hostal as well as in next door hotel.
- Very polite helpfull staff, clean simple accomodation for short stay for very reasonable price; balcony with mountain view
Hostal Casa Patricio
Each bright room features impressive views and a TV. The private bathroom comes with a bathtub. Hostal Casa Patricio has a shared lounge and ski storage available for guests.The surrounding nature is popular for hiking, cycling and skiing as Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park is 15 minutes’ drive away.Sierra de Cañones de Guara National Park is within 19 mi, as well as the French Pyrenees. Huesca is 62 mi from the property.
- Friendly owner, simple comfortable and clean accommodation.
- la patrone trés accueillante et lesz chambres tres propres
- Lo mejor del hotel es la dueña, que como buena aragonesa es un encanto de persona. Por desgracia no todas las habitaciones son iguales y la nuestra era pequeña, anticuada y poco cuidada. En resumen es como pagar por dormir en la casa vieja del pueblo con sus tapices de ganchillo incluidos. Pero para ser sinceros no se puede pedir mucho más haciendo la reserva a última hora y por 40€/noche en un sitio tan solicitado como los Pirineos en Navidad.
- Molt bona relació qualitat preu. Senzill però molt net i còmode. La senyora que ho gestiona és molt amable.
- La ubicación. El trato muy amable de la dueña. Relación calidad/precio estupendos. Tuvo en cuenta mi petición de habitaciones próximas por ir con mis hijos.
All heated rooms at this guest house feature plenty of natural light and include a TV and a private bathroom.Distributed over 3 floors, Fonda Naval has a restaurant, a small library and a games room. A continental breakfast is served.Huesca is 90 minutes’ drive from Fonda Naval. Bielsa and Campo are less than 30 minutes’ drive away.
Very clean and well maintained.
Good quality bed very comfortable.
Good Breakfast with some home made jam and cake.
The family do very well to communicate, considering we speak very little Spanish.
- Estuvimos muy agusto en La Fonda. Yolanda nos hizo sentir como si estuviéramos en casa y la comida es excelente! Tuvimos muy buen tiempo todos los días, a pesar de que las predicciones decían lo contrario. Menos mal que fuimos!!!! No hay que hacer caso siempre porque en esa zona el tiempo es muy cambiante. Gracias Yolanda!!!!
Habitacion amplia y bien decorada. baño completo y amplio.
Desayunos sencillos y caseros ( mermelada casera buenisima ).el trato exquisito de Yolanda.
- La habitación era grande y todo muy nuevo. Hay varias opciones de desayuno que va muy bien cuando vas con niños. Nos atendieron con mucha amabilidad.
- Das Frühstück war gut und man konnte verschiedenew Ausführungen bestellen. Yolanda war sehr freundlich und hilfsbereit , sie konnte sogar ein bißchen Deutsch. Am Ankunftstag kamen wir spät an und es gab noch etwas zu essen!
- Very clean and well maintained.
Mesón De Salinas
All of the rooms and apartments in the Mesón De Salinas have wooden floors and attractive rustic-style furniture. The apartments also have a well-equipped kitchen and 2 bedrooms.The Mesón’s restaurant offers a daily-changing menu focusing on local specialties. It also has a large selection of Spanish wines. There is a bar-café with terrace, which can provide packed lunches.From the village of Salinas de Sin it is easy to reach the various Cinca Valleys. The Ordesa y Monte Perdido Natural Park can be reached in 30 minutes’ drive, while the city of Huesca is about 81 mi away. There is free onsite parking.
- The hosters we’re very kind, and Wait for us until 1 am for check in. The appartment is very nice but simple.
- Enjoyed relaxing in the grounds, taking in the mountain views and cooling off in the pool. A quaint, old fashioned sort of hotel (I mean – how many hotels provide writing stationery these days?). The bar was quite pleasant and served simple meals, the restaurant was quite busy at lunch times but dead at night, we ate there once and it was quite good. Staff were friendly and helpful.
- Nice position, easily reached, and with burbling river behind. Dinner reasonably priced with big portions and good wine. Hotel pool private and refreshing but strange as only one depth throughout. Nice terrace for morning coffees, which were very large, excellent and very reasonably priced.
- Magnifica relación calidad-precio y la amabilidad de todos los trabajadores/as
- Tout était parfait, de l’accueil à restauration…
El Capricho de Nieves
At the guesthouse, rooms have a patio with a mountain view. El Capricho de Nieves has some units with lake views, and all rooms include a coffee machine. At the accommodation the rooms come with a private bathroom with a shower.A continental, buffet or à la carte breakfast is available daily at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around El Capricho de Nieves, including skiing and cycling.Speaking Catalan and Spanish at the reception, staff are always at hand to help.Saint-Lary-Soulan is 23 miles from the guesthouse.
De kamer is zéér ruim en de bedden comfortabel. Het wakker worden met een mooi Pyrenees bergzicht is fenomenaal. In de eetplaats (in je eigen kamer) heeft men zicht op de vallei.
Het ontbijt discreet geserveerd door de eigenaar op je uitgekozen uur is ruim en voldoende.
Bijzonder vriendelijk koppel. Om nog eens terug te gaan, wat ik zeker wil doen.
- Excepcional, mis amigos ya lo conocen. Totalmente recomendable
Nos encantó el trato, las instalaciones (totalmente reformado, cama muy cómoda), la atencion personal de Manel y Nieves (muy atentos y detallistas), la ubicacion perfecta.
Volveremos sin duda!
- Lo mas parecido a descansar como en casa fuera de casa. Probablemente volveremos.
Lo que más nos ha gustado es el trato con Manel y Nieves, dos excelentes anfitriones y mejores personas…. pero además la casa está decorada con mucho gusto y el desayuno es espectacular… Ya puedes cansarte en las rutas, que te espera una cama de 1,80 mts. con un colchón comodísimo para que te recuperes al 100%. Ah! y todo ello en un entorno natural impresionante.
Cualquier viajero busca acertar en los alojamientos que elige. Nosotros acertamos de pleno y volveremos.
Si quieres silencio, tranquilidad y buenos alimentos en el “Balcón del Pirineo”… ésta es tu casa.
- De kamer is zéér ruim en de bedden comfortabel. Het wakker worden met een mooi Pyrenees bergzicht is fenomenaal. In de eetplaats (in je eigen kamer) heeft men zicht op de vallei.
Hostal Rio Ara
All heated rooms in Hostal Rio Ara have satellite TV and a telephone. Most have a private bathroom or a sink in the room. The property has an elevator.The air-conditioned restaurant offers traditional, homemade food and a grill menu specializing in local meats and fish. There is also a snack-bar, terrace and a large supermarket selling regional products. The Hostal Rio Ara can provide packed lunches.The Rio Ara hostel is well placed for exploring the Sobrarbe region of Aragon, which is popular for hiking, cycling and fishing.The Panticosa or the Formigal ski resorts can be reached in less than 45 minutes’ drive from the guest house.
- The staff were very friendly and welcoming.What I liked most was the breakfast buffet as you could help yourself to whatever you wanted,and there was loads to choose from,(from fruit,cereals,toast etc to bacon,ham etc) and in as a relaxed atmosphere as if you were in your own kitchen,but with a fabulous view of the river and mountains and all for the reasonable price of 5 euros fifty! Great start to the day!!!
- Breakfast was quite good. Dinner O.K. Biggest plus is the ability to store your bicycle safely.
- You could hear the sound of the river from the room
Great nice people
Excellent coffee and food
Very good location
- This was an excellent place to stop on our tour of the area. The room was clean and a good size and there were no issues with the shared bathroom. The hostel is used by locals and there is a homely feel about the place. Would definitely stop here again
Top Guest Houses In Labuerda Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Labuerda Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Labuerda Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Labuerda Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!