10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Labata Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Labata Aragon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Labata Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Labata Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Labata Aragon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Labata Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Labata Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Labata Aragon:
Abadia de Sietamo
The rustic rooms are air conditioned and heated. Each comes with a satellite TV and private bathroom. Large family rooms with 3 interconnecting bedrooms are available.The à la carte restaurant offers homemade regional cuisine and there is a bar. Packed lunches can be requested.There is a children’s playground and a tour desk. Set at the foot of the Sierra y Cañones de Guara Mountains, the location is ideal for hiking, fishing and canyoning.
- Really friendly staff, lovely old building, low key, quiet town, perfect after a long day’s drive, good dining in the restaurant, obviously a favorite among the locals. Easy, free parking
- Room was clean, bed comfortable, access easy from the highway, excellent location for visiting the natural parks. A bakery is a few minutes from the hotel…we took advantage of their baked goods, sandwiches and wine.
- Great food, nice staff and good for driving off for a walk the next day.
- Charming old property. Clean rooms, comfortable beds and helpful staff. Dinner was tradional and very good. Excellent value for money.
- The 2-bedroom unit we had a nice country/rustic design. Good value.
Hostal Rural Casa Castro
Hostal Rural Casa Castro offers twin rooms and quadruple rooms. Each of them includes a private bathroom.The guest house features an outdoor terrace and a 24-hour reception. Vending machines with drinks are also availableThe Sierra y Cañones de Guara Nature Reserve is 35 minutes’ drive away. The area is well-known for numerous wine routes as well as outdoor activities such as canyoning, hiking and rock climbing.
- Nicely equiped room with airco and clean. Two windows so enough light, it all felt very comfortable. The village is quiet and the parking is great with a kiosk where you can buy your snacks and drinks to prepare your walk. This hotel is a silent place with where you can layback and enjoy a good meal prepared by the owners.
- The value for money, including the breakfasts and evening meals was important for me. The staff handled my appalling Spanish very well..
- la diversité du petit dejeuner, et les repas du soir copieux et bien pourvus pour faire du sport le lendemain
La habitacion y la cama cómodas.
Pueblo muy tranquilo y cerca de lugares de interés.
Proche activités de cannyoning et autres
Bon petit dej
Casa Rural Boletas
You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Casa Rural Ornitologica Boletas features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared lounge at the property. The property arranges personalized breakfasts under request.Huesca is 5 mi from Casa Rural Boletas, while Aínsa is 30 mi away. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 50 mi from the property.
- Very friendly homely atmosphere. Very old, interesting property made very comfortable . The owner was delightful. We went back on our way home 5 days later.
El sitio es más lindo de lo que muestran las fotografias.
La casa está decorada con muy buen gusto, con detalles encantadores.
Las habitaciones son muy cómodas, muy bien equipadas.
Ester es muy amable y está pendiente de ayudar en todo y da los mejores consejos sobre sitios para conocer.
- l’accueil très sympathique, le calme, l’environnement, la qualité des repas, le rapport qualité/prix.
La tranquilidad, la amabilidad de Esther, la propietaria de la casa, ofreciendo información del entorno y variedad en el desayuno, con huevos de gallinas felices y posibilidad de comer o cenar en la casa!
La casa es muy acogedora con un patio jardín grande y lleno de plantas! Invita a la reflexión y a desconectar! Está decorada con gusto y conservando estructuras originales de la antigua casa.
- L’originalité du lieu, la décoration, l’ode à la nature, le calme et, bien sûr, Esther notre hôtesse.
Looking onto the mountains, the charming rooms at Casa Labata have rustic décor with wooden features such as beamed ceilings or shutters. All rooms have heating, satellite TV and a private bathroom.Set within the picturesque Somontano region, the property has an ideal location for visiting vineyards along the area’s wine route.Alquezar is 1.9 mi from the property, while Barbastro and its ravines are approximately 11 mi away. Rodellar can be reached in 35 minutes by car and the lake at El Grado is 26 mi from the Labata.
Basic, very good value, good breakfast, quiet.
Small Spanish town, near to Alquezar but away from the tourist trail
- Un lugar perfecto para descansar y desconectar de la rutina y el ruido de la ciudad. Tumbada en la cama podías escuchar el píar de los pájaros a kilómetros del hotel. Además, la terraza es perfecta para una velada en pareja. Ya sea durante el desayuno o durante la cena. Ideal.
- La habitacion era muy rustica y comoda. Tenia mil detalles
- La situación es ideal; el edificio, con gran cantidad de reliquias del pasado en su interior, muy interesante. El personal, muy correcto.
la simplicité ,la gentillesse et la serviabilité du propriétaire .
super gentil malgré le barrage de la langue .
en règle générale les gens sont comme vous êtes avec eux ,a partir du moment ou vous êtes souriant et respectueux : tous vas merveilleusement bien .
- Basic, very good value, good breakfast, quiet.
Albergue Rural de Guara
Decorated in warm tones and with rustic wooden finishes, the hostel offers private rooms and shared dorm rooms. All of the rooms include a bathroom, heating and a balcony.Albergue Rural de Guara has an on-site restaurant and bar, and picnic lunches can be provided upon request. Alquézar also offers a small selection of other dining options and shops.A public swimming pool can be found just in front of the hostel. Hiking is possible in the surrounding countryside.Huesca can be reached in a 40-minute drive, while Lleida is around an hour away via the A-22 Motorway. Free public parking can be found near the property.
- Fantanstic view from the room. Easy public parking. Wakling distance to everywhere in the town.
- Fantastic view from the room! Great receptionists! Good breakfast.
- Fantastic view, easy parking on site, good breakfast by Spanish standards, there was even some cheese!
- La gentillesse et la dispo du personnel, la qualité du service, la situation de l’hôtel, son charme et son caractère
- Es un albergue donde se comparte habitacion, hay que tener claro esto. En mi caso tuve suerte con mi compañero.
Hostal Asador Esperanza
A à la carte breakfast is served each morning at the property.Non-stop assistance is available at the reception.The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Nice hostel / motel to sleep one night on your way to somewhere. Nice breakfast. It’s cheap so you simply can’t expect higher quality.
The location was excellent for a stopover driving back to the Uk from southern Spain. Although the hotel was basic our room was very comfortable with an excellent ensuite shower room. The hotel has a restaurant where we had a very good meal for 15€ pp including wine, water and coffee – what’s not to like! Very little English was spoken but all the staff were charming and helpful and our lovely waiter acted out the menu with great aplomb!
There was no charge for the dog and there was a quiet lane opposite which was ideal for a walk, so she was happy.
- Plenty of parking and the room basic but very clean. No charge for our dog which made a change. Breakfast was included. Great cup of coffee and a pastry, at least it started us off for the rest of our journey.
- £26 a night for a clean and civilised room with an en-suite is outstanding in Western Europe. Our host was very pleasant (no English spoken) the place was superbly clean. This is what I want when I have been driving and just want to rest. No frills, just clean and well priced. Pop next door for some food, if you like meat, the barman will cook some meat on his open pit grill, very good and good value for money.
- A few miles out of Huesca. Super friendly reception, excellent, though simple room. Wonderful raw-ham sandwiches for breakfast.
Hostal La Fuente
The guesthouse’s restaurant serves traditional Aragonese food, which you can enjoy on the terrace during the summer months. There is also a café where a daily continental breakfast is served, and you can relax in the TV lounge.Guests have free access to the Otto Bestue Vineyard, in Enate. Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in the surrounding area. There are many great hiking routes nearby. Zaragoza and Lleida are within 1.5 hours’ drive.
- Very helpful staff. Señor Paco is an incredible host. Great room, very clean. We had a wonderful dinner and a super breakfast!
The hostal is family-owned. The whole family is very friendly. The parents speak Spanish and French, only the children can speak some English but you can’t meet them often. They have a nice dog.
The hostal has a private restaurant, the parents cook for the guests and for local friends on demand. The dinner is very tasty, it contains starter, main dish and dessert with wine.
The wi-fi works well. You can park directly next to the house.
The room is big and clean.
It is very quiet during the day and night, as it is in a small, rural village and the house is at the end of the street (no traffic at all).
- Beautiful location, in centre of small village surrounded by beautiful countryside with walks directly from the hotel
- good area if you want to relax from the crowd at alquezar. The owner was very nice. since there are no restaurant near by we had our dinner at the place. it was tasty and generous.
Grande et belle chambre et très propre.
Paco, le propriétaire des lieux a été d’une grande amabilité. Nous avons même eu droit aux liqueurs régionales!
Il fait l’effort de parler le français et s’adapte aux requêtes des clients.
Hostal-Restaurante La Choca
The 8 rooms at Hostal-Restaurante La Choca feature traditional décor and exposed wooden beams. All include central heating and private bathroom and some also have a terrace. A flat-screen TV is available upon request.The property’s charming restaurant serves breakfast and dinner featuring both traditional regional and international cuisine. A take-away lunch can be provided.La Choca can organize various activities through the Guides Services, including abseiling and tours of the River Vero Cultural Park. The area also has various hiking and cycling routes.The property is set 1 hours’ drive from Huesca and 50 mi from the Ordesa and Monte Perdido National park. You can reach Zaragoza and Lleida by car in 2 hours.The medieval town of Aínsa is 40 minutes’ drive away, while Alquézar is a 20-minute drive away.
- This hotel is in a beautiful old building in a lovely and peaceful small village. The owners are very kind and helpful, the food is delicious, the rooms clean and comfortable. The situation is ideal for walking in the Sierra de Guara and enjoying local nature and history.
- Miguel est charmant et toujours au petit soin pour ses clients. Repas du soir excellent avec des saveurs méditerranéennes mises en avant par une préparation originale.
- Accueil très chaleureux en toute simplicité, endroit très beau et calme, cuisine copieuse et recherchée
- El silencio, la comida, el carrasca milenaria, la atención, el lugar. No se puede pedir más.
- Tout : très bon accueil,naturel et authentique ! Très bon repas varié et suffisant,très bon petit déjeuner avec des produits maison.Le village est une merveille de beauté, la région est sublime !Nous reviendrons dans ce petit hôtel dont les propriétaires sont extrêmement accueillants !
Hostal Jaime I
The guest house has its own restaurant, where guests can enjoy grilled meat specials. Hot and cold tapas and drinks are available at the café-bar. There is 24-hour reception and tourist information can be provided.Decorated in bright colors and featuring floor-to-ceiling windows, each room at Hostal Jaime I has a private bathroom and a TV.Hostal Jaime I is just 6.8 mi from Huesca-Pirineos Airport. There is easy access by car to the A-22 Motorway.
- This was our budget accommodation on our way to our holiday destination. It was basic but very clean and comfortable. We rented two rooms for a family of five. Aircon in one room was excellent. Good WiFi. While it is based in a part of Huesca that seems a little run down, we parked on the street with a car full of luggage and it was safe. Countryside around Huesca is breathtakingly beautiful.
- I booked the wrongs day by mistake. They could not have been better in finding me a room and at the same price. I am very pleased with the service. Awesome.
- Good location, excellent parking, wonderfully clean, helpful staff.
- Electric trait may cordial relations personal. Ambient may familiar.
- staff very friendly – room adequate – nice balcony & mercadona opposite
Mesón de Colungo
The property has a bar, while the restaurant serves breakfast and home-cooked, local dishes for dinner. Guests can also dine on the terrace, enjoying wonderful views of the surrounding countryside.The Meson de Colungo can organize a wide range of activities and outdoor sports, including climbing and 4×4 drives. The property can also provide ample information on the local area. Guests have access to the nearby Municipal swimming pool free of charge.The city of Huesca is about 50 minutes’ drive away. Barbastro can be reached in 30 minutes by car, and Zaragoza is 1.5 hours’ drive away. The hotel has easy access to the A-22 Motorway.
- We got a spacious and immaculately clean double room in a very nice hotel run by a very friendly owners. Great breakfast with fresh orange juice served. We had a delicious dinner a la carte at their restaurant located in an outdoor beautiful and peaceful courtyard. Great and fast wi-fi. Free parking just outside the hotel. Absolutely recommended.
- The staff were super friendly (although they do only speak Spanish and French) and the continental breakfast was lovely with plenty of freshly squeezed orange juice! Excellent terrace to to enjoy a beer after an outstanding walk to Alcazar!
- Great staff, friendly and responsive despite language barrier. Restaurant serves nice meals and the landlord makes his own wine which is very good. The nearby village of Colungo is very quiet and quant.
- Very clean and comfortable. Lovely and very helpful people who run it. Good WiFi.
We were made very welcome despite our limited Spanish! The evening meal was excellent value for money & plentiful. Local wine too.
Spotlessly clean. Very comfortable bed. We would certainly stay over here again if we had the opportunity. Did not go down into the village as we were quite comfy in the bar or our room! Excellent breakfast too.
Top Guest Houses In Labata Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Labata Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Labata Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Labata Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!