10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Labastida Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Labastida Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Labastida Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Labastida Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Labastida Basque Country. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Labastida Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Labastida Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Labastida Basque Country:
Pensión Boutique Marisa
All of the rooms at the Casa Marisa feature an elegant bathroom with hairdryer, flat-screen TV and heating.Casa Marisa’s restaurant serves a daily menu and award-winning wines.Casa Marisa’s staff can help organize trips to wine cellars and horse riding on site. Hiking, bicycle and balloon tours can all be enjoyed around La Rioja. A number of wine cellars can be found in the area and a free visit in a wine cellar and wine tasting is offered by Casa Marisa.
- Marisa was amazingly pleasant and friendly. Although she was not very fluent in English, we were able to communicate for the most part. She was very kind to arrange the winery visit and took us to the winery. We had dinner onsite and the food was great. The setting of the hotel seemed rural and remote, but the comfortable and well equipped rooms and the restaurant made a great stay. We really enjoyed our stay and Marisa’s hospitality very much. Thank you, Marisa.
- Sorry but i am a landscape photographer and was out and about at 6.30, so no time to hang around as i always need the first light.
- the breakfast was very good and Marisa took great care of us.
- only an hours drive from Bilbao for the mid-morning ferry back to Portsmouth
- Marisa herself is the star attraction at this property, she is always available to ensure her guests get the most out of their visit. Our room was spacious, modern, clean and comfortable. We were amazed by the size of the shower area (almost a mini wet room inside the bathroom). We ate in the restaurant on both nights of our visit and were more than satisfied with the quality and quantity of the food. The included tour of the Bodega was really enjoyable, even though we went on a “spanish” rather than “english” day and our language skills are somewhat limited. Good overall value for the money we paid.
All air-conditioned rooms feature a TV, and an private bathroom with shower. Bed linen and towels are included.A buffet breakfast is served every morning, and the bar-restaurant inside the property serves traditional local dishes.Set in the center of La Rioja Region, Hostal Patrón is a 35-minute drive from Logroño. Several outdoor activities can be enjoyed in Ezcaray, Haro or Santo Domingo, within 20 minutes of the guest house. Valdezcaray Ski Resort is 25 mi away.
- On the route , so this was more then enough. Watched soccer ⚽️ in the bar with owner , great ? great
- it is a family run place. informal. bed was the best, and i looked out over a garden and the village church. breakfast was basic. they own a restaurant as well and that was a pleasant experience with reasonable prices. a house wine which was fine. car parking is easy enuf once you know where you can go.
- Just a drive from Haro and a good price. Very new and the breakfast was great. Staff very nice.
- Nice price , nice bed , nice elevator , nice car parking , recommend to who just for stay overnight .
Fine for a night.
Owners were nice enough, service was fine, it’s clean and there’s a fun little local bar nearby (and no noise in the room)
Casa Rural Medieval Torre Fuerte S.XIII
Featuring exposed stone walls, the bedrooms are decorated with stained glass windows and handmade stucco. Each room has heating and a private bathroom with a shower, free toiletries and hairdryer. Free WiFi is available in all public areas. There is also a elevator.Restaurant s and bars are within 5 minutes’ walk from this country house. Santo Domingo de la Calzada is 5.6 mi away. N-120 Motorway is a 5-minute drive from the property.
- A very different experience,totally remote village surrounded by the Rijoca Vineyards.
- The amazing art everywhere which was hand painted by the owner, who also made all the ceramics – amazing!
- The owner has worked very hard to create a medieval atmosphere in the property with beautiful decorations absolutely everywhere! There is even pseudo-medieval music that can be turned on in your room which occupies the whole of one of the floors of the tower. There is a roof terrace with countryside views (accessible by lift then stairs).
- First class accommodation in a most unusual setting! Lovely owner. Great little local bar right next door. Very peaceful.
- The old fortress is beautiful. We’ve had a warm welcome.
Biazteri’s restaurant offers local traditional cuisine and it is popular for its tapas. Packed lunches are also available on request.The simple and spacious rooms at this guest house come with heating and a bathroom.There is a tour desk on site where you can get tourist information of the area and the wine cellars for wine tastings nearby.Vitoria is a 50-minute drive from Biazteri and Bilbao Airport is 76 mi away.
- The location was excellent. Breakfast was adequate for price paid for room. Tapas reasonably priced and good variety.
- The staff were all very friendly and left a bottle of champagne in the room as a gift for my partner´s birthday! A lovely surprise!
- Staff were outstanding and went an extra mile or twenty. Pedro the waiter rescued us when we were unable to complete our day’s walk over the mountains. Convenient for walkers on the Camino Ignaciano. In the centre of a historic town, traffic free.
- Great value for the money. Simple accommodations but what we needed. The restaurant was amazing and the tapas was so wonderful!! Highly recommend this place! Staff was wonderful!!
- Room condition was fine, excellent situtation, fantastic personal attention.
At the guest house, each room comes with a wardrobe.A vegetarian breakfast is available each morning at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Carpe Diem.Logroño is 11 mi from the accommodations. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 24 mi from the property.
- Beautiful rooms, very good breakfast, very friendly and welcoming.
Lo mejor es la atención de Elvira y Javier, son súper amables y muy serviciales, intentando ayudar en todo.
La casa está muy bien situada para recorrer todos los pueblos de La Rioja
La gentillesse des propriétaires vignerons
Et la visite des vignobles du Rioja
- Muchas gracias a Elvira ya Javier, te hacen sentir como en casa, parece que te conocen de toda la vida. Tienen una casa preciosa y el entorno es envidiable.
- La decoración exquisita y Elvira una persona encantadora, pendiente de nuestro bienestar.El desayuno estupendo muy completo.
Hotel Duques de Najera
Each of the bedrooms in Duques de Nájera comes with an private bathroom and is decorated in bright colors, boasting plenty of natural light. You can enjoy complete tranquility and rest in the hotels bedrooms.Kick start your day with breakfast in the hotels breakfast bar, before heading out for a long stroll through the surrounding countryside, or into the small town of Najera.In the evening, you can relax in the TV room, or go for a drink and a chat in the on-site bar.
- The hotel is right on the Camino. This property provided laundry service at a fair price. That was much needed. The river runs through the town and the bars and restaurants line the river making a great stop along the Camino. The room was very clean, a top priority for my wife.
- I enjoyed the historic charm of the building, the furnishings and old world elegance; the elevator; the bath.
Comfortable quiet room in an old building. Breakfast not very large but OK.
Gorgeous monastery Santa Maria Real to visit.
- We only stayed 1 night and would have loved to stay longer. It’s a small hotel but has everything I forgot my phone charger and the manager went to great lengths to help me which I appreciated. We had breakfast next morning and it was good. Hotel is spotless.
Like a hotel standard..
On the Camino De Santiago way..
Its a good place to me to rest after long day…
Each basic room comes with a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. There is also a bath tub or a shower. Some rooms have a balcony.There is a bar and restaurant. The Hispano offers a laundry and ironing service and has a tour desk. There is a park with a children’s playground within a 5-minute walk.
Convenience to restaurants
Park and river to enjoy
This was one of my favorite towns
Would definitely go back
- The lady at reception was very friendly and most helpful. The facilities were good and spotless. Beds very comfy. Location perfect for Camino.
- Excellent customer service. Centrally located. Very quiet.
- After a bad experience in a Najera albergue, a friend and I quickly moved to Hispano. It was clean, it was warm, it was comfortable and the staff were great.
- Clean, attractive and centrally located. Great natural lighting. A comfortable room to spend the afternoon after a day on the Camino.
- Convenience to restaurants
Pensión San Lorenzo
The rooms in Pensión San Lorenzo are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All guest rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Logroño is 15 miles from Pensión San Lorenzo, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 30 miles from the property. Vitoria Airport is 32 miles away.
- Besides being very modern it has a lot of small details that creates a true home feeling. It has a touch of elegance and things that are thought through; like the shelf in the shower cabin – a very small thing but so nice to put your glasses there or your shampoo. The tv is put at a distance where you don’t run into it. The shower cabin is well designed and not just any crappy cabin. The hair dryer – clean and fresh etc etc. Again, lot of thinking put in this room and after a hard day out in the sun or walking the Camino it’s so refreshing and relaxing!
- Very clean and comfortable space! No AC but it wasnt the end of the once evening hit and we opened the window to let the cool air in. The beds and pillows were very comfortable. WiFi was soso – strong at times, weak others. Laundry service was a huge plus! Easy access to the Camino!
- Lovely rooms, very clean, got a great sleep even though there was a festival on. Lovely town. Great public pool opened for summer just before we came…
- Very clean, comfortable, and good looking facilities. Very warm host with strong English skills. Clothes washing service was appreciated. The view of the stork’s nest from our window was priceless.
- Great location, rooms lovely and clean. Hosts were very helpful.
Hostal Ciudad de Nájera
All rooms in Hostal Ciudad de Nájera have free Wi-Fi and heating. Some have private balconies.The property is less than 0.6 mi from the A-12 main road. Logroño is just 20 minutes’ drive away. The monastery of Santo Domingo de La Calzada is 5.6 mi away, while the Suso monastery is 16 mi away.Reception is open 24 hours a day, and offers luggage storage.There is also a bikes and motorbikes parking garage. Staff will be happy to offer advice on local sights and visits.
Perfect location for the Camino.
Well sign posted at the end of the street.
- They were very helpful. I left my sunglasses there and they arranged to have them sent to my next albergue. They went above and beyond.
- The bathroom was beautiful and had a tub. The staff very helpful with everything from directions to booking my next night hotel.
- Staff very friendly and helpful. The property was very clean and adjacent to the Camino trail. A short walk to the bars and restaurants.
- This albergue is right on el Camino. Very kind owners and staff. No food available.
- Perfect location for the Camino.
All rooms have a TV and desk, and some rooms include a private bathroom with a bath. There are in-room beauty and spa services available on request.There are several bars and restaurants within a 2-minute walk from Pensión Úbeda.The property offers bike rental and wine tours and guided visits to La Rioja with tasting courses. These are available upon request and subject to availability. The property can also offer information about local wine cellars, help organize trips and provide route maps and guide books of all types, such as adventure, sports, wine and cultural tourism.The property has a laundry room. In the town you will find a spa, gym and heated outdoor pool. Busses to the capital and nearby towns leave every 30 minutes, including night time and weekends.
- The staff was extra nice, they offered us wine and tarts and offered tips for tours in the surroundings. They recommended a really good restaurant for the dinner and a excellent “pasteleria” for breakfast.
- The location was the perfect base for a short weekend stay in the Rioja wine region. The room was tidy and clean and the host tried really hard to communicate with us in English and provide tips on where to go.
- The whole scenario was excellent. The accommodation itself, the village, the facilities, and the friendliness of the proprietors.
- My parents stayed here. I had been before and recommended it to everybody. They said about their stay: man in reception was friendly, room was good, decent price and they made an effort to let them stay in a room with a private bathroom when they said previously they had no room available.
- The pension is clean , but outdated. Bed was comfortable , bars and restaurants close to accomodation.
Top Guest Houses In Labastida Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Labastida Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Labastida Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Labastida Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!