10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In La Virgen del Camino Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
La Virgen del Camino Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in La Virgen del Camino Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Virgen del Camino Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Virgen del Camino Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in La Virgen del Camino Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in La Virgen del Camino Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In La Virgen Del Camino Castile And Leon:
Rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property and guests can make use of a shared living area with a microwave.León is 3.7 mi from Hostal Soto, and the bus stop that takes you to León in 20 minutes is opposite Hostal Soto. Astorga is 24 mi away and the access to the highway to Madrid, Valladolid and Asturias is 1.2 mi from the property.
- The staff were friendly and helpful. Overall I thought this was a good value. Just wish food was available close by. Be aware check in starts at 4 pm.
- The lady in reception was extremely friendly and helpful. I stayed there while walking the Camino and I believe that my room was excellent value for money.
- The owner is wonderful and very helpful. Food was great!
- Warm welcome. Basic facilities but everything I needed for a Camino stopover.
- Great proprietress and staff, very friendly and helpful. Nice common area for relaxing with snacks and drinks. Las Redes restaurant is excellent, only a short walk away.
Hostal San Froilan
Simply decorated, rooms come with free WiFi, TV and single or double beds. Bed linen and towels are also provided.There is a coffee-bar and á la carte restaurant on site. Packed lunches are also available on prior request.Located in the small village of Virgen del Camino, Hostal San Froilán is 15 minutes’ drive from León and just 0.6 mi from León Airport. The property is close to the Santiago Pilgrmage Route and you will also have easy access to the A-66 Motorway which covers a route from Gijón to Seville.
The cheerful and helpful owners.
Property delivered as advertised.
- Location. It is one of the best possibilities of accommodation in the Virgen. The hotel is close to the church and restaurants.
- Room and the bathroom were very clean and the space adequate.
- Very handy for the Camino and the lovely church of La. Virgen
- The couple who run the hostel and the cafe down the street were wonderful. They could not do enough for me – made several phone calls for me and the dinner was excellent and way more than I could eat. The room was small but clean and nicely appointed.
- The cheerful and helpful owners.
Hostal Restaurante El Abuelo
Each heated room at this guest house has a flat-screen TV, desk, and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower, and free toiletries.The on-site restaurant serves homemade traditional food from the area. The property also offers a shared lounge, and there are laundry services available for an extra charge.You can find bars and shops within a 5-minute drive of Hostal Restaurant El Abuelo. Leon Cathedral is 3.7 mi from the property, and Leon Airport is 10 minutes away by car.
- For 1.40€ you can get the bus to León (one block or two from the property) and you will be in the centre in 20 minutes. A taxi late at night could be for 10€ or less. I would only recommend the town itself for its proximity to León, where the tourist activities would be located and nightlife. If cheaper accommodation can be found in central León, then I’d recommend that instead.
- La cama era muy cómoda. El baño y las toallas estaban limpios
Nunca me pasó que me llamen para decir que cuando llegaba, cuando avisé que egab tarde.
Allí no había nadie y a la mañana dejamos la llave donde nos dijo y nadie había…creo que estaba vacío. Restaurante cerrado, ni desasayno ni na de na. Carísimo para donde estaba y los servicios que ofrecía ?
- Номер нормальный, свою цену стоит. Доброжелательный персонал. В целом все хорошо, кроме расположения.
- El servicio de desayuno los chicos eran muy amables
Hostal Sol Naciente
Vending machines are provided for drinks and snacks. Staff are also happy to recommend nearby restaurants and bars.Hostal Sol Naciente offers a range of massages and therapies.The tour desk can provide information on León and its many atrtractions, including the cathedral and Gaudi’s famous Casa de Botines. León Airport is approximately 2.5 mi away from Hostal Sol Naciente. There is a bus stop just outside the guest house offering a direct service to the city center.
- La ubicación genial para quien tiene coche, a 5 minutos del centro y aparcamiento gratuito. La habitación grande, cama muy cómoda.
- No quiero hacer propaganda, no vaya a ser q la próxima vez q quiera reservar esté todo ocupado!!
- Buen hostal un poco lejano del centro. Pero bien comunicado. El hostelero me informó con un plano de León de todo lo importante de la ciudad y sus fiestas
- Amabilidad recepcionista. A pesar de la distancia que le separa del centro, fácil acceso. Calidad / precio correcto.
- A mí gustó todo. El dueño es una persona muy amable.
At the guesthouse, the rooms come with a desk and a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom, while selected rooms also offer a kitchenette. The rooms feature a closet.Plaza de toros de León is 1.4 miles from Hostal Cerecedo, while INCIBE is 1.6 miles away.
- Very clean and well maintained. Helpful owner/manager gave us good information. Easy to find, free street parking and less than 10 minutes drive to the old town. Room was good size with comfortable beds and quiet.
- Me gustó mucho la atención (disponibles en todo momento), la limpieza, instalaciones muy bien cuidadas y que nos pusieron desayuno cortesía de la casa
El recepcionista era muy atento y amable.
El hostal está a 5 minutos de León.
Era sencillo, pero tenía lo necesario y estaba muy limpio.
- Muy atento el dueño, y muy cortés , desayuno gratis.
- La ubicación del Hostal, el trato recibido nafa más llegar, la limpieza de las habitaciones,detalle por gentileza del propietario, regalarnos el desayuno Sin dudarlo, para volver una mil veces. Personal super atento y preocupado de que no nos faltara de nada. Nuestra estancia fué el Sábado 23 de Junio 2018.
Each bright, functional room at Hostal Orejas has a TV and a telephone. The private bathrooms include a shower.Hostal Orejas has a 24-hour reception, where staff can provide local area information. Gaudí’s Casa Botines is just 1,650 feet away, and there are many shops and characteristic tapas bars within a 5-minute walk.Public parking is available in the streets around Hostal Orejas.
- The bed was comfortable. The location was convenient.
- The staff was very friendly and help full. They made bookings and calls for us. Beds and bathroom really neat and tidy.
- Great light in my room. Loved the elevator since I was on the 4th floor. The staff were very helpful and friendly. The bathroom was excellent.
- The location is great! Close to the train station and to downtown area! Very quiet and staffs are super nice. Highly recommended:)
- Confortable place to stay. In the middle of town centre
Hostal Don Suero
Each bright room at Hostal Don Suero has simple décor and hardwood floors. All rooms are heated and include a work desk and a private bathroom.Meals are available at Hostal Don Suero’s bar-restaurant. Just a 10-minute walk away, León’s popular Barrio Húmedo district is home to numerous typical tapas bars.The Don Suero Hostal is less than half a mile from Casa Botines, designed by Antoni Gaudí. León Cathedral and the MUSAC Modern Art Museum are both a 15-minute walk from the hotel.
- Along the Camino hiking route. Close to Cathedral.
- Excellent value for money, friendly and helpful reception
- The location is great!! The hostal is near the common tourist spots in Leon, so it was convenient for me. The staff was really helpful too and they even allowed me to leave my luggage for a few hours for free! There is also a cafe near the reception, so grabbing some food wasn’t a problem and it’s not too expensive. There is also a nearby supermarket. The room has a TV and a desk.
- The people at the reception were incredibly friendly and helpful. WIFI connection was great and I also liked very much that the shower had a lot of pressure 🙂 the possibility of having a coffee in the bar is also great and the location is absolutely central.
- Beautiful room on the top floor with exposed beams and a skylight. Comfy bed and pillows. Free breakfast was delicious. Staff were helpful and cordial.
Featuring wooden furniture and parquet floors, the charming rooms at this guest house come with heating, air conditioning, a flat-screen TV, wardrobe and desk. Their private bathrooms include a bath or shower.You will find bars, restaurants and supermarkets in the surrounding streets and the popular Eras de Renueva tapas area is 2,950 feet away.The Museum of Modern Art of Castilla y León is 10-minute walk from Hostal Quevedo and a 20-minute walk will take you to León’s Cathedral and El Húmedo tapas area. Basílica de San Isidoro Church is 0.9 mi away.The property is located on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route.
- Nice guy working there who helped me out. The bathroom was clean and comfortable. Good value for a pilgrim wanting to rest out and be in a perfect location in León right on the camino
When I went to pay there was only the doorman. He didn’t speak English
He showed me out of the door. I need to pay for my stay.
- Room was clan with a piping hot shower. No noise was a bonus
- Great access to Camino and easy to walk to Cathedral plus park in front of hotel was very relaxing.
- Nice location, the room is small, but comfortable. Bar next door. Good place to start the excursion around Leon.
Guest rooms at the guesthouse are equipped with a seating area.Guests at Hostal Londres can enjoy a continental breakfast.Palacio del Conde Luna is an 8-minute walk from the accommodation, while León Chamber of Commerce is a 3-minute walk away.
- It is very close to train and bus station, and also to the city centre, all on foot. The woman who check me in was kind. It was warm inside the room.
- Very nice and informative lady who checked us in.
- Great location, supermarket/grocery store in front, including a pharmacy, fisiotherapist, and laundry mat around the corner. Walking distance within 5 mins to everything. They give you keys to let yourself in and out and breakfast is self serve coffee, tea, juices, etc. Also, there is a bathtub!!!
- The owner was lovely and helpful – she just needs to keep the hen parties away.
Easy to find. Good location, short walk to cathedral area.
Clean and good size room.
Hostal ** EC León
At Hostal ** EC León, rooms contain a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All rooms have a closet.Palacio del Conde Luna is 1.4 miles from Hostal ** EC León.
- Eigentümer sehr bemüht. Spricht nur spanisch. hat mir aber mit dem Gepäck geholfen – kein Aufzug.
- Tanto la cama como la almohada eran muy cómodas,la habitación era acogedora
- Yo fundamentalmente busco limpieza, y este hostal estaba limpio. Y tenia las comodidades basicas. Por ese precio no se puede pedir mas.
- El personal del hotel muy simpático y atento. El hotel muy limpio. Fuimos en Semana Santa y aunque el hotel estaba un poco alejado el precio era muy bueno para las fechas. No tiene grandes lujos pero estaba muy limpio. Perfecto para un fin de semana.
- Para pasar una noche esta bien, las habitaciones son frias no se notaba la calefacción
Top Guest Houses In La Virgen Del Camino Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in La Virgen del Camino Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in La Virgen del Camino Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in La Virgen del Camino Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!