10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In La Venteta Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
La Venteta Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in La Venteta Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Venteta Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Venteta Valencia Community. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in La Venteta Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in La Venteta Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In La Venteta Valencia Community:
Hostal San Juan
Rooms at the San Juan are spacious and offer simple décor. Each has a private bathroom and a safe.The on-site restaurant serves a range of Mediterranean cuisine and guest can choose to dine on the terrace.The guesthouse has easy access to many of the Costa Blanca’s picturesque beaches. It is just a 20 minute drive from the center of Alicante and 16 miles from the airport.
- Service was fast and friendly. The waiters and bar staff were great at their jobs and very attentive.
The staff were very friendly, the location was perfect for our needs, close to beach, restaurant & supermarket.
The tram was ideal as we were able to travel to Benidorm & Alicante for day trips. Would highly recommend this place.
Excellent location , extremely pleasant helpful staff, unparalleled room cleaning service – immaculate.
Food to a very high standard.
Lovely little swimming pool and no bickering over sunbeds.
The beach is renown for being one of, if not the finest, beach in Spain (even Europe perhaps). Beautiful fine, white sand, sea that is crystal clear, above all with no sign of jellyfish. At least during our stay there was no question of crowding.
There are wooden walkways half way down the beach, a strong presence of lifeguards and foot washing facilities on leaving.
Trams passing in both directions give a half hourly service northerly, past Benidorm, and southerly to the centre of Alicante. They are clean, reasonably comfortable and punctual. In my opinion they are much safer and quieter than the ordinary road that they replaced. Needless to say, they are pollution free.
Breakfast was nice and satisfactor. Hostels milieu was very pleasant and rooms and other places were clean.
We had familyroom in second floor and especially the bathroom was modern.
The stuff were mostly kind and helpful. Especially one waiter and one receptionist, both were men 🙂
And of course the location was brilliant! And my kids loved the pool 🙂
- It was easy to get to, the view and beach amazing, it is a bit older but a great value!
Hostal Mont Royal
All rooms at the Hostal Mont Royal are private and come with air conditioning, bathroom and satellite TV. Some rooms have a balcony.Mont Royal’s restaurant, La Palloza, specializes in tapas and Galician food and has a covered outdoor terrace. The property is bordered by gardens.Nearby beaches, considered among the best on the Costa Blanca, offer a variety of water sports facilities. You will find a children’s playground within a 2-minute walk.Almadraba Beach and Cabo de las Huertas are 10 minutes’ walk from Hostal Mont Royal. Alicante city center is 3.1 mi from the property and there are bus and tram stops within a 5-minute walk.
- The place is a bit away from the city which we liked as we dont like crowd. Its close to San Juan beach (beautiful, long, not crowded). There is a restaurant downstairs and few different ones around. We liked the room was cleaned every day .
- Friendly staff, nicely decorated room, nice pool, walking distance to tram
- I loved the convenience and friendliness of LaPalloza restaurant run by the same owners.
- Nice hostal in Alicante; Tram station nearby; good bathroom / shower
- The room was good, location was good, bus stop very near
At the guesthouse, rooms have a closet. Rooms are complete with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower, while certain rooms include a balcony. The rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Bullring Alicante is 600 feet from Appartamento turistico, while San Fernando Castle is a 4-minute walk from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 6 miles from the accommodation.
- Appartment was close to all amenities. Owner who I communicated with was very nice and helpful.
- Me gusto la habitacón, la terraza, los baños y cocina.
- La ubicación ya que íbamos a un evento muy cercano al piso
- Agradezco al propietario que tuviese en cuenta mis preferencias y su amabilidad. Piso modesto, pero cómodo y agradable y muy limpio.
- Современная мебель, добрый хозяин. Тихо. Огромное окно.
Hostal El Altet
The rooms at Hostal El Altet feature tiled floors and simple décor. Each one comes with a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The El Altet’s restaurant serves Mediterranean food. There is also a bar serving drinks and snacks throughout the day.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do on the Costa Blanca. The surrounding area is popular for mountain biking. Alicante town center is 15 minutes’ drive away.
- We had an early flight to the airport so wanted something close by. It was centrally positioned and very close to the airport. Hotel is quite modern, small, very clean everything that we needed for an overnight stop. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Very reasonably priced also. I would recommend to friends and family without hesitation.
- Very comfortable, clean accommodation and very friendly staff. We arrived very late 1.30am and there was not a problem. The breakfast next morning was very good and the coffee was perfect. The hotel is very near to the airport and is convenient for a stopover before continuing on our journey home.
- We arrived in the middle of the night, and everything was as expected.
Coffee and breakfast was amazing.
And the staff were so friendly. Treated us like their family.
- The menu was extensive and the food good and good value.
This simple guest house is located on the first floor of a building in central Villajoyosa. The train station is just a 3-minute walk away.The property serves a daily continental breakfast in a café located 350 feet away.Beaches in Villajoyosa include Centro and El Paradis. Torres Beach is famous for its Roman Tower. During the last week of July, you can enjoy the town’s annual Moors and Christians Festival.
- The room and facilities were very good for the price.
- Friendly welcome. Comfortable bed for a good and quiet nights sleep. Very clean.
- Basic but very good. Friendly owner. Convenient location.
- Good location near Tram Via station. Comfy beds. Nice terraza with a big fridge. Excellent shower. Would definitely stay there again. There are a couple of supermarkets nearby but the best bars and places to eat are a short walk across the bridge. Best beach is on the other side of bridge too.
- Budget priced hotel/hostel, clean, friendly and great location.
Rooms at Hostal Colón are air conditioned and come with a flat-screen TV, a desk and a private bathroom with shower. Bed linen and towels are included. Extra beds and cots are available upon prior request.The onsite restaurant offers set menus and local dishes with meat, fish and rice.At Hostal Colón you will also find a terrace and a bar. Services such as tourist information, luggage storage and an ironing can be provided at the front desk.The nearest bus stop is 350 feet away. The property offers free parking.
- The cafe associated with the hostel was not open and appears to be offered to rent
- La amabilidad y disposición de ayuda de las encargadas
- La cama era comodisima, el wifi de excelente velocidad, precio extraordinario
- El personal muy amable, la habitación muy limpia. Ubicación en el centro.
- La relación calidad precio es adecuada. El trato del personal es lo más destacable. La habitación tenía dos camas separadas y daba a un patio interior un poco descuidado. Como no tenía mosquitero no pudimos abrir las ventanas, pero sí tiene aire acondicionado. El baño, aunque pequeño, está bien. La ducha tiene muy buena presión de agua. Cerca hay muchos bares.
Hostal Bahía Alicante
The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Hostal Bahía Alicante features free WiFi throughout the property.Alicante Airport is 9.3 mi away.
No reviews yet.
The guesthouse has a sun terrace.Explanada de España Boulevard is 2.4 miles from Hostal Isleta, while Bulevar plaza is 2.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- The bed was really comfortable and location was excellent. Over the road from beach and tram stop.
- Las habitaciones estan limpias y recien reformadas.
Estuvimos dos días alojados sin luz, el personal de hostal no dió la
cara, no vimos a ningún técnico arreglar los desperfectos, no disponían
de hoja de reclamaciones, llegamos a llamar a la policía y pusimos una
denuncia entre todos los alojados la cual tenemos que validar cada uno
de nosotros en nuestra ciudad. Booking nos dió la solución de
realojarnos, en mi caso era imposible, necesitábamos estar en Alicante
por trabajo y disponibles, no teníamos batería perdimos una reunión de
trabajo y no pudimos contactar con booking hasta la tarde del día 23
cuando conseguimos cargar el móvil en un bar. Pasamos una situación
pésima y encima nos quieren dar una compensación de verguenza.
- c’est un hôtel fantôme une arnaque a enlever de vos listes !! fortement déconseillé …
- Amabilidad del staff, buena ubicación, limpieza, estado de la habitación en general y flexibilidad para check-in/out.
Sunset individual room
All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a TV. Free WiFi is accessible to all guests, while certain rooms are equipped with a terrace. Guest rooms will provide guests with a closet and a coffee machine.Bulevar plaza is a 19-minute walk from Sunset individual room. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
All guest rooms are equipped with a microwave, toaster, a coffee machine, a shower, free toiletries and a closet. The guesthouse provides some units with mountain views, and every room comes with a balcony. All rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Plaza Mar Alicante Shopping Centre is 2,100 feet from Guest House. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 6 miles from the accommodation.
- I liked location of apartment. It was near Castel del santa Barbara, at 15 minutes walk to beach, near old city of Alicante, train station, Alcampo, Mercat central. I liked also the apartment. It’s a nice and clean place to stay. We had all we needed at this place: TV, fridge, microwave, coffee machine, toaster. Vladimir was very kind with us. I recommend this place.
- The flat was very cozy and rather clean, the personnel was very friendly. I liked the spacious living room and well equipped kitchen. It was very close to the tram, beach and shopping centre.
The place is located in very nice area. It’s close to everything- mall, grocery store, old city, city center.
Vladimir was great host and helped us with everything.
- Vladimir was a very nice host – he even drove us to the autobus station so we didn‘t have to go by bus!
- Vladimir had everything well prepared and he was actively helping to provide all necessary information. He also offered Airport transfer which I didnt need.
Top Guest Houses In La Venteta Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in La Venteta Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in La Venteta Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in La Venteta Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!