10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In La Vellés Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
La Vellés Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in La Vellés Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Vellés Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Vellés Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in La Vellés Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in La Vellés Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In La Vellés Castile And Leon:
Hostal Restaurante Carolina
Each room at Hostal Restaurante Carolina includes free WiFi, a TV and a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided. All rooms also include heating.At Hostal Restaurante Carolina you will find a 24-hour front desk, a tour desk and luggage storage. Guests have access to a shared lounge.The property offers free parking.
- Swimming pool, easy access from motorway, good parking
- Very convenient for the motorway & great we could take the dogs in with us.
- Ideal to stop over on drive from Bilbao to the Algarve
- Room was so clean and accommodated my husband and I with our 2 children
- We arrived over two hours late at 1.30 am. Despite this the owner, whom we had to wake was cheerful and accommodating. The four bed family room was clean and comfortable.
Hostal Hispanico II
Each room at the Hispanico II is equipped with heating. Rooms feature functional design, with a private bathroom. Some also have balconies.Free public parking is available near the Hispanico 2 Hostal. Plaza España and Alamedilla Park can be reached in around 10 minutes’ walk, and the hostal is just a few steps from various bars and restaurants.
Nice and simple place. Easy check in with super nice and helpful guy. The room was very clean, same with the bathroom. We had 2 balconies which was cool, we didn’t really use the bathroom balcony, but how cool is that! Shower pressure was great, the water was hot. The Facilities were well taken care off and we had absolutely no issues with anything. It was nice and quiet, the bed was comfy. the temperature was just fine. Wifi worked with no issues. Free car park just behind the building. Definitely recommend.
We also had two fair size dogs with us, there was no extra fee for them, what is more I loved the reaction of the stuff to them, I felt their were welcome there and not an issue, as it’s often with places.
- Safe and quiet location but walkable to the main attractions (about 15 minutes). Great to have free parking and the person who met us was very helpful. The room was as shown in the pictures. Clean and good value.
It was excellent.
Host spoke very good English which helped me out.
Rooms were great and very cheap
Also was nice bein in the town as was so close to everything .
Big car park right next to it which was free .
Shop directly opposite too.
Great all round
And allowing pets was even better for our dog
- Ideal for a short stay . It’s comfortable, clean, simple, warm (was winter), has a parking lot in the back. The owner was super nice and was waiting for us at 1am even though the reception closed at 11pm.
It was our second stay. We would come back again.
Free parking behind the hostal.
- Nice and simple place. Easy check in with super nice and helpful guy. The room was very clean, same with the bathroom. We had 2 balconies which was cool, we didn’t really use the bathroom balcony, but how cool is that! Shower pressure was great, the water was hot. The Facilities were well taken care off and we had absolutely no issues with anything. It was nice and quiet, the bed was comfy. the temperature was just fine. Wifi worked with no issues. Free car park just behind the building. Definitely recommend.
Hostal Los Infantes
Each simply decorated, heated room at Hostal Los Infantes comes with a TV.There is a range of café and bars within 10 minutes’ walk of Los Infantes. Restaurants can be found around Salamanca’s Plaza Mayor.Salamanca Cathedral and the city’s famous university can be reached in 20 minutes by foot. The city’s airport is 12 mi from the guest house.
- I would like to thank Alex and Edwin for taking a great care of me during my stay. They are both very professional, friendly and helpful. If I come back to Salamanca will definitely staying in the Los Infantes.
- The room temperature was nice, and the bed were comfortable. Ensuit bathroom was correct. Everyting looked clean. Simple, but very good value. Very good location just opposite the train station.
- The hostel is right across the street from the train station, and it was really, really cheap for this season in Salamanca! The staff were very friendly and always ready to share information. Cleanliness was fine as well.
- good location for the travellers by train – on the train station
Ensuite bathroom in a two bed room for a very good price.
Good value for money.
Enjoy simply-decorated bedrooms boasting air-conditioning and heating, and private bathrooms with bathtubs.Keep up-to-date and email your friends using the free, wireless internet connection.The Concejo is located on the pretty Libertad Square. You can enjoy sunny afternoons or your morning espresso in the adjacent cafe.Tour this beautiful city by foot thanks to the Concejo’s fabulous location. You can stroll the enchanting streets and discover typical tapas restaurants and a lively student atmosphere in hidden bars.
- Fantastic location. Spacious room. Great aspect on plaza. Comfy beds.
- Unbelievably clean. Very accommodating and friendly reception when I arrived late at night.
- Perfect location next to Plaza Mayor, but far enough away from the music at night on the Plaza.
- Fabulous location! Large room and balcony and very comfortable bed. Also a lift which was an added bonus! If you have a car they can make arrangements for parking for you as well..we parked about 10 mins easy walk from hotel to start with.
- The staff was really friendly. Breakfast was included. Beds were really soft and cozy. Lovely room and very clean.
El Caseron Rio
At the guesthouse, every room is equipped with a closet. With a private bathroom, some accommodations at El Caseron Rio also provide guests with a river view.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Salamanca is 2.1 miles from El Caseron Rio, while Ledesma is 22 miles away.
- Value for money in terms of facilities. Quite comfortable and with very nice staff
We liked it was really close to the river and in a very quiet area.
The staff were really nice.
Found some informative flyers on the desk of the room about things to do in salamanca (10 – 15 min by bus)
- rapport qualite prix , acceuil et amabilite du personnel
- La cama muy cómoda,es tipo pensión,pr para dormir y duxarse suficiente y el propietario muy agradable
taches rouge sur drap sur le coté. et pipi de chien qui a levé la patte sur le pan du dessus de lit
et payé 5 euro de plus pour ma petite caniche qui dormait dans son couffin
Named after one of Spain’s greatest artists, the Hostal Goya has interiors with typical Spanish touches and contemporary detailing.While staying at the Hostal Goya, enjoy the proximity to the university, just 10 minutes away and the Santisima Trinidad Hospital, 350 feet from the hotel.
- The location is nice, away from the crowds but close enough to walk to town. Very nice staff. Free parking nearby on weekends.
- Jorge was amazingly helpful and pointed me in the right direction of all the sights to see (and there are a lot of them!). Salamanca is an amazing city. Room was small but very clean and ideal for a short stay.Location of hotel was ideal for a walk into the old part of the city.
- It was cheap, so if you’re on a budget and not planning to spend any time in the room, it will do.
- The place was well located, the staff very friendly, the room was good and the toilet too!
- Wow! Totally unexpected hotel standard with super decor. Ensuite,TV etc right next to the old town and with a bit of creative driving, parking was right next to Hostel!
Hostal Hispanico I
The heated rooms at Hostal Hispanico I are modern in style and decorated in bright warm colors. They feature wooden floors and white furniture.The Hispanico has a tour desk, which can provide guests with information about the city. There is also a luggage storage facility.There are plenty of bars and restaurants within a 5-minute walk from the guest house. Calle Van Dyck Street popular for traditional tapas is 1,150 feet away. Salamanca Cathedral is a 20-minute walk away.
Location was excellent, on the edge of the old town, a couple of a minutes walk to Plaza Mayor and easy access to all of the highlights of the old town. Nice decor, good sized room, very clean and had everything I needed. On arrival I was given maps showing all of the places I wanted to visit. Quiet.
Owner spoke English better than I can speak Spanish.
- That it was not expensive. It is located very well in the city. It was clean.
- Location near our friend’s apartment and short walk to Plaza Mayor. Good value
- location, clean, confortable for the price. Staff gave us usefull informations about the area..
- Laceuille la décoration à coter du centre ville
- Location was excellent, on the edge of the old town, a couple of a minutes walk to Plaza Mayor and easy access to all of the highlights of the old town. Nice decor, good sized room, very clean and had everything I needed. On arrival I was given maps showing all of the places I wanted to visit. Quiet.
There is a choice between standard rooms, suites and deluxe suites. All rooms have king-size beds and private bathrooms with amenities, and they are fully air conditioned and heated.Suites and deluxe suites include a hot tub and a sauna. There are modern showers in the standard rooms. 24-hour room service is available.The Motel Cies lies in the village of Calvarrasa de Abajo. Salamanca city center is only 6.8 mi away and Ávila is also a short drive away.
- Loved not having to put on shoes and go outside to access car. Convenient. Nice staff. Secure. Cheap breakfast.
- Great location. Not far from Salamaca. Very comfort bed and a good night sleep. The garage is very spacious and big enough to fit a pickup with plenty of room to open doors. The stairs in the garage is the only access to the room. A drive through check in which is a first for me.
- Very nice comfortable clean room with own garage under your room.
- Friendly staff and great security, will defonatley come again quite
- We loved the fact that there was an integral garage, so our car was safe underneath our room, this was great as we were travelling on to Portugal, so our car was full, but nobody could see the contents. Also the motel is pet friendly and it was secure enough to let our dog run around the grounds. The service was very good, although the food was pretty much just fast food. There is a hatch in the wardrobe and the food arrives on a tray onto a shelf in the wardrobe, weird but convenient.
Hostal Santel San Marcos
Air-conditioned rooms at Hostal Santel San Marcos feature contemporary, functional décor and wooden floors. All include a plasma TV and a private bathroom.The property has drinks and snack vending machines, daily newspapers and luggage storage. There are several bars, restaurants and shops within 5 minutes’ walk.Hostal Santel offers tourist information and is 10 minutes’ walk from the Old and New Cathedrals. The Casa de las Conchas and Salamanca University are 2,650 feet away.The property has a bus stop 650 feet away and is within 15 minutes’ walk of Salamanca Bus and Train Stations. Salamanca Airport is 11 mi away.
- Good location convenient for exploring the city. Clean.
- Really nice stuff, good WiFi, in the center of the town.
L’appartement T1 Superior est propre et bien meublé, équipement moderne et pratique.
L’accueil est chaleureux.
- Habitación limpia, buena ubicación y buena relación calidad/precio.
- El acceso, la ubicación y ma cercanía al centro y puntos turisticos de la ciudad
The simple rooms at the Hostal Granada are classically furnished, and feature a TV and wooden floors. They are also heated, and some offer a private balcony.The Granada Hostal’s central location makes it easy to explore Salamanca on foot. Staff can provide information about the city in various languages.There are several bars and restaurants within a short walk, and Salamanca University is only 2,650 feet away. Public parking can be found 350 feet from the guest house.
- The staff was very nice and they could speak English (which is not something to be taken for granted), the reception is not available h24 but usually that’s not needed. Nice position close to one of the main roads in Salamanca. Average basic room. The city is amazing
Extremely good value for money, staff person was great with info on where to eat, transport connections, internet/wall plug etc.
Room was clean with all normal hotel facilities such as toiletries ,great shower etc.
- Location close to city center, spacious and free wifi
- The staff were super friendly and we were thrilled to receive an upgraded room. The hotel was very luxurious and an easy walk to the port entrance and Las Ramblas.
- The bed and the pillow were comfortable. The best part was the shower. Lots of hot water, lots of water pressure and very clean bathroom. The whole room was great.
Top Guest Houses In La Vellés Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in La Vellés Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in La Vellés Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in La Vellés Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!