10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In La Velilla Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
La Velilla Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in La Velilla Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Velilla Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Velilla Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in La Velilla Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in La Velilla Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In La Velilla Castile And Leon:
Posada el Zaguan
Each room in this property includes air conditioning, heating, and tiled floors. They come with a desk, wardrobe, flat-screen TV, and a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries. Some rooms include a spa bath.There is a 24-hour front desk in the property, and luggage storage is available free of charge. Several activities can be practiced in the area for a surcharge, including horse riding and canoeing.Segovia is a 25-minute drive from Posada el Zaguan.
- It is a very nice property. And although the staff does not speak english, they are very helpful.
- If you like traveling off the beaten track and yet enjoying all the comforts (food, drink, atmosphere) this “Posada” is perfect for you.
- Very very friendly and welcoming people but they do not speak so good english. The hotel has a great restaurant. The rooms are nice as well but sometimes you can here the gneighbour guest in the next room. We enjoyed our stay and would come again.
- Excellent food in their own restaurant and good wine too. Lovely view of Turegano castle from the room window
- Excellent hotel in a great location. Village is well worth a visit. Staff were friendly. Superb food and wine.
Rooms at the Mingaseda are cozy and bright, with a mini-bar and and a DVD player. The private bathrooms include a whirlpool bath and hairdryer.The hotel’s restaurant serves regional cuisine, including meats roasted in the traditional wood-burning oven. There is also an extensive wine list.Posada Mingaseda is in the village of Navafría, in Castilla y León province. The historic city and UNESCO site of Segovia is 19 mi away, and Madrid is within 62 mi. The area is ideal for walking or cycling.
- Dinner on second night staff were helpful on moving room . Everything was ok
- Very charming posada, lovely staff, and incredibly beautiful surroundings. Very recommendable, I will go back!
The food (dinner) was exceptional – all three courses were memorable.
The wine was ‘local’ and there was a good choice from the list.
- Muy bien la habitación y el servicio de restaurante de muy buena calidad.
- Restaurante allí mismo excelente,toda una sorpresa.
It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, TV and a private bathroom. Hostal Stop also features an outdoor terrace and a hot tub.Set in a quiet area, the center of Cantalejo is less than 5 minutes’ walk of the guest house. You can find a range of bars and restaurants nearby.Segovia is 37 mi away while Burgos or Madrid can be reached in less than 90 minutes’ drive of the guest house.
- We are cycling and this was about the km’s ride for a day from previous stop. The town has little of interest but the hostal was clean and quiet, met all our needs for a one night stop.
- A good welcome once I had figured out where to check in (at the Bar over the road from the actual hostal). A good buzz in the Bar in the evening with nice food and good service at reasonable prices. Comfortable bed with good aircon and external soundproofing.
- Friendly staff (but you should know Spanish when you stay here). Dinner across the street in bar-stop is really good (but not very cheap). Room has air conditioning and a roller shutter (but you need this as the room is located above a busy street and you cannot sleep with the window open).
- People in this very rural Spanish town (non commercial) very little English spoken or understood friendly and helpful. Was a delight to share a few drinks in a local bar with families out for an evening gathering. Children all well behaved.
- Está bien ubicado, la relación calidad precio insuperable. El Aire acondicionado trabaja bien y se nota en esta época. El bar asociado da bien de comer y tiene una buena clientela que comparten sus vivencias. El dueño amable y servicial.
Hotel Rural La Mesta
Rooms come with a desk and wardrobe. Each has a private bathroom comes with a shower, bath and hairdryer. Deluxe rooms also have a sofa.This family-run hotel has a bar, TV lounge and terrace. It features a wood-burning oven for roasting meats. There is a concierge and tour desk.Huerta is 4.3 mi from Hotel Rural La Mesta, and Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is an hour’s drive away.
Adequate room for stop over. Very clean.
No English spoken, but it is Spain.
- A very quaint typically Spanish hotel. The owner didn’t speak much English and our Spanish is not much better but sign language worked well.
- location, owner. Restaurant looked good although didn´t use it.
- Friendly staff, quiet room, good restaurant, great cheesecake.
- Todo estaba muy limpio y la cama era muy amplia y cómoda. Nos encantó la terraza de la habitación y sus vistas. El dueño fue amable con nosotros.
- Adequate room for stop over. Very clean.
Hostal El Panadero
At the guesthouse, each room has a desk and a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom, while some feature a mountain view. All guest rooms include a closet.Guests at Hostal El Panadero can enjoy a continental breakfast.Skiing and hiking are among the activities that guests of the accommodation can find nearby.Segovia is 31 miles from Hostal El Panadero.
- It was near to the main square and we had a lovely view.
The room was small but nice and clean. Staff was really helpful and nice. I’m not sure if the lady who checked us in was the owner or just staff, but she had a really good vibe about her: very helpful, always smiling.
Went with two friends and we all enjoyed the short stay.
- Great place for an overnight stay in a beautiful town. The owner was very helpful and friendly. The rooms were on the small side but that is reflected in the price. Spotlessly clean. Breakfast was provided too in the restaurant under the hostal. Fairly basic but again, for the price, excellent value for money.
- A Hostal is in the center of the town but access is a challenge. The rooms are small and basic. The staff are welcoming and helpful. Breakfast is included in the price and is basic but good. Parking is in the street and is free.
The location and view from the room were excellent. Staff very friendly and helpful.
Room cosy but would have preferred a double bed. Still had a great time.
Rooms are decorated in bright blue or pink tones, and each one includes a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower. Some rooms have a balcony and free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Hostal Dora’s restaurant and bar is specialized in rice dishes and serves local cuisine. Cantalejo offers a small selection of dining options and shops within 5 minutes’ walk of the property.Segovia is 31 mi from Cantalejo, while Madrid can be reached in around 80 minutes’ drive via the A1 Motorway.
Limpieza excelente y colchones fantásticos. Hemos descansado de verdad.
Buena localización para hacer excursiones a los alrededores. Pedraza, Sepúlveda, Hoces del Duratón…. Muchas gracias
- El personal amabilísimo. Instalaciones muy limpias. Habitaciones con baño propio y tv. En mi caso me tocó habitación con balcón y se estaba muy a gusto. Volveré a repetir sin duda.
- El trato dado por los dueños es muy cercano y agradable, digno de mención
- Muy céntrico y el restaurante el Frotón, con quien comparte negocio, todo un descubrimiento
- La cama era comodísima. Colchones impecables. Nos han atendido fenomenal. Totalmente recomendable. Nada ruidoso. Las peticiones q hicimos en la reserva se cumplieron 100%.Volveremos seguro. Gracias por todo. Sobre todo a Julio.
- Limpieza excelente y colchones fantásticos. Hemos descansado de verdad.
Hostal restaurante Villa de Sepúlveda
Viewing the mountains or the river, each room here also comes with a TV and a private bathroom.At Hostal restaurante Villa de Sepúlveda, meals can be enjoyed at the on-site restaurant. An Italian breakfast, is served at an extra cost. Guests can also relax sipping a drink at the bar.Meeting facilities are available at the property. Nearby, bicycling, horse riding and fishing can be enjoyed. E5 Motorway is a 20-minute drive away.
- Room was comfortable, although view onto a back yard was not ideal! Hotel location – a bit out of town – was not great, in view of the cold weather. We decided against going out in evening because of the distance from town, etc. However food was good in the hotel, and we managed without any communication problems although no English was spoken there.
la habitacion muy bien. el desayuno esta fenomenal calidad precio.todo muy limpio las dependencias.
el dueño muy amable y atento en todo momento.
ambiente muy agradable,el alojamiento en general muy bueno.
- Limpieza, comodidad, tranquilidad. Extraordinaria atención del dueño. Facilidad para aparcar. Como tiene restaurante puedes desayunar, comer o cenar en el mismo alojamiento. Muy rica la gastronomía y asados. Fuimos con nuestro bebe de 18 meses y estuvimos genial.
- Me gusto todo, pero sobre todo el personal del hostal ha sido muy amable tanto Eusebio como su mujer. Hemos estado como si estuviéramos en casa, gracias por todo Eusebio y haber si volvemos muy pronto.
- El personal muy agradable. Muy limpio todo. La cocina muy buena.
El Mirador del Caslilla
Rooms have a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom. El Mirador del Caslilla features free WiFi .There is a shared lounge at the property.Aranda de Duero is 26 mi from El Mirador del Caslilla, while Peñafiel is 29 mi away.
- This place is run by a very sweet and helpful couple. We biked to Sepulveda from Segovia and they were extremely welcoming, made room for our bikes, and helped us get in touch with local taxis (which is basically done by word of mouth). Really cute and quiet place.
- Clean and practical with no extra charge for the dig
- I loved the couple that took care of the hotel and the breakfast: fresh fruit, local products, … perfect ¡
- el trato con el dueño, familiar, amable , servicial, y sobretodo la comida impresionante, muy buen sitio para comer.(tranquilo, limpieza, muy buena calidad en las comidas)
- El pueblo es una maravilla. La ubicación del hotel está muy bien, ya que dispone de una plaza donde se puede aparcar, siendo bastante dificil encontrar aparcamiento en el resto del pueblo. Tuvimos suerte con las habitaciones que eran las mejor situadas, justo dando hacia unas vistas impresionantes. La limpieza es excelente y la chica que nos atendió majísima y muy eficiente. No paró en todo el día. Pudimos cenar en el hotel y probar el cordero lechal; espectacular. El desayuno como si estuvieras en casa. Nos ha gustado todo.
At the guesthouse, each room comes with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Free WiFi is available to all guests, while some rooms will provide you with a balcony. All rooms include a closet.Guests at Hostal Romi will be able to enjoy activities in and around Cantalejo, like hiking.Segovia is 24 miles from the accommodation, while Pedraza-Segovia is 11 miles away.
- Hotel muy limpio , buena ubicación y buena relación calidad-precio
- El personal muy muy amable, atentos a todo, un ambiente muy agradable, pasamos un fin de semana muy bonito.
Habitación y baño muy nuevos y tal cual salían en la foto, muy muy agradable y más para estar en un pueblecito en una zona rural.
Fuimos muy bien acogidos.
- Todo. Lo mejor la habitación amplia con baño incluido y todo lo necesario. Lo amable y amigable de el dueño y el personal, y la gente del lugar. Te informan desinteresadamente sobre que visitar por la zona. Muy atentos en todo momento. Gracias por todo!!!
- El dueño es super amable, y te cuenta un poco lo que puedes visitar.
Posada de San Millán
The rustic-style house features a traditional combination of stone and wooden finishes. With classic décor, rooms are set surrounding a patio. Each room features a flat-screen TV and private bathroom including a bathtub and free toiletries.San Millan’s traditional restaurant serves local Castilian cuisine. The guest house is located in the center of picturesque Sepúlveda and there is a variety of boutiques and characteristic Spanish restaurants within a 3-minute walk.Surrounded by nature, the location is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking or kayaking in the river. Historic Segovia is 37 mi from the property. Madrid Airport and the city center are 78 mi away.
- The building & its contents are antique & beautiful. Online we’d requested a vegetarian breakfast & it was delicious with freshly squeezed orange juice, toast, tomato & cheese, coffee & cake. The owner told us later that she had got us eggs & yoghurt too for breakfast which Ronnie had not remembered to put out!
- The Posada San Milan is a unique hotel. The building has been refurbished to suit modern day visitors whilst retaining all the charms of the original 12 century building. We only stayed one night but loved the whole experience. The 2 members of staff we met were utterly charming. Breakfast was freshly prepared and delicious.
- Amazing building with surviving 11th century elements. Full of character. Quiet and spotlessly clean.
It’s got a lot of character. In an ideal location.
Welcoming hostess. Very quiet.
I’d highly recommend it.
- Pilar and her staff could not do enough for you. The breakfast was excellent.
Top Guest Houses In La Velilla Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in La Velilla Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in La Velilla Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in La Velilla Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!