10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In La Vall de Laguar Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
La Vall de Laguar Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in La Vall de Laguar Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Vall de Laguar Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Vall de Laguar Valencia Community. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in La Vall de Laguar Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in La Vall de Laguar Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In La Vall De Laguar Valencia Community:
Old Town Oliva Guest Apartment
Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a coffee machine. Old Town Oliva Guest Apartment has some accommodations with city views, and every room is equipped with a electric tea pot. All guest rooms will provide guests with an oven.Benidorm is 27 miles from the accommodation. Valencia Airport is 43 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Residencial La Paloma II
The rooms at the Paloma feature tiled floors and simple décor. Each one has a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The guesthouse has a Spanish-style bar where breakfast is served. Drinks can be enjoyed on the outdoor terrace.Easily accessible from the AP7 Highway, Hostal La Paloma II is a 10 minute walk from Calpe Beach. The city’s famous Peñón de Ifach Park is 2.5 miles away.
- Bargain price..great location..spotless.. would go back in a minute
- It’s gorgeous,well maintained and handy for everything
- Very clean close to town and coast very comfortable beds good breakfast
- Easy to get to from main bus station just a short walk. I am a fit 77yr old and walked to main shopping area 10 minutes beach in 20. Room clean ,bathroom spotless towels changed daily ( Thanks Toni) small fridge is a plus to keep drinks chilled to enjoy on terrace with chairs and table. Stayed 5 nights although close to road sleep was undisturbed .
-Very clean room
-Near old town
-Good check in and check out
Hostal León Dormido
Each room includes a single bed, a double bed or 2 single beds, and the bathrooms have a shower.A daily breakfast is served at Hostal León Dormido.Puigcampana y El Ponoig Nature Reserve is 3 from the property. Free Wi-Fi is provided, and a free private parking is available on-site.
- Great bar with decent food. Easy parking. Good shower and clean rooms.
- Staff very helpful, great value for money, easy bus connection to Benidorm
The cafeteria. clean and food excellently prepared. staff very friendly and obliging.
maid service was good.
Room were quiet with no road noise
Staff were very helpful and bar/cafeteria were great value for money
The bar was frequented by both locals and Ex pats always a good sign.
- The hostel was a very unusual beautiful building was very reasonably priced and the facilities far exceeded the standards we have experienced in hotels It would appear that there will be some renovation on the ground floor where a restaurant would add much to the facilities
Hostal La Fonda
All rooms at the Fonda María have heating and air conditioning. Rooms include a flat-screen TV and an iron.There is a lounge and a cafeteria where you can try characteristic local produce. Public areas are fully air conditioned and heated.Benissa is one of the most historic towns on the Costa Blanca. Monuments include the Catedral de la Marina. Nearby Calpe has an excellent sports marina. Jávea and Moraira, where you can practice scuba diving, are 12 mi away, and free parking is available 500 feet away.There is easy access by car via the AP-7 Motorway and the N-332 main road.
- The decor was very nice. The only staff member we saw was really good, although she didn’t speak a word of English and our Spanish is very limited.
- Beautiful attention to detail. Highly recommended. 🙂
- Very clean, quirky but nice, easy to find. Quiet for sleeping. Tea and coffee making facilities
- Large bed, very comfortable. Small area to sit outside, with interesting plants.
- Friendly staff. Clean and a central location for Benissa.
At Casa Lili, all rooms come with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.At the accommodation you’ll find a restaurant serving Asian cuisine.Benidorm is 19 miles from Casa Lili. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Rooms clean and comfortable. Beds made daily and towels changed. The restaurant was fantastic. Breakfast could have had more choice. Very basic but good
- Recently refurbished, clean comfortable rooms. Daily room service, and good value for money. If you want the best in luxury, please be prepared to pay more at alternative accommodation. Be sure to enjoy a meal in Casa Lili restaurant on ground floor, the food is excellent.
- Good position & a fantastic restaurant attached
- Extremely helpful and friendly staff and owners. Excellent lunch and evening menus and food excellent. Great location for Moraira town.
- Bed very comfortable. Restaurant meals excellent.
Hostal Residencial La Paloma
Rooms at La Paloma feature rustic décor and are equipped with air conditioning. They also include a private bathroom.The accommodations offers a lush garden.The tour desk at the La Paloma guest house can provide information on the area and help to organize excursions. Free private parking is available on site.
- The location although on top of a steep hill was good and right next to a great bar.
- Everything. Very comfortable room and great location. I have already recomended to our family.
- I like the location, there is a nice path through a housing estate down to the beach, we rented a scooter so we could also go easily to the town centre etc.
- I felt good there, small room but cosey, nice flowers and decoration around garden terrasse and pool. In sommer probably fun to be. Owners correct but not very talkative; she spoke enlish her husband did not.
- Staff were very friendly, cheap clean and easy to get to
Guests have access to a shared kitchen and a shared lounge.At Refugio Ecoburropark guests will find a garden, barbecue facilities and a terrace. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, horse riding and hiking.The property offers free parking.This farm stay is 62.1 miles from Alicante Airport.
- The owner is a very good person. The place is located in the mountains and can be a good escape from the real world when one needs it. There is a good nature and places to walk and see around.
- Estás en plena naturaleza disfrutando de tranquilidad. El personal es muy amable.
- Partimos de la base que si buscas un hotel, apartamento o algo parecido, te equivocas de lugar. Aquí vas a conseguir una experiencia con la naturaleza y como vivir con lo más básico y sencillo, sin ningún tipo de lujo, ni calidad. Es algo totalmente diferente in nos ha hecho reflexionar sobre con lo poco que se puede ser feliz. Es una experiencia para los amantes de la naturaleza y las aventuras. La zona es espectacular, es como estar en el norte, pero en Alicante y la gente del refugio es genial.
C’est un establisement très basique, mais ils sont très gentils et les vues sont trè sympas…
Le prix est en relation.
- Su magnífica ubicación y la atención del propietario. Estás en plena naturaleza con vistas a las estrellas. la posibilidad de hacer rutas guiadas.
All guest rooms comes with air conditioning, a fridge, a stovetop, a coffee machine, a shower, a hair dryer and a closet. Each room includes a private bathroom, while some have a mountain view. All rooms include a seating area.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Guests at Casita Louisa will be able to enjoy activities in and around Parcent, like cycling.Benidorm is 15 miles from the accommodation, while Gandía is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 42 miles from Casita Louisa.
No reviews yet.
Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and features a TV. Views of the mountain, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom. El Parralet features free WiFi throughout the property.You can engage in various activities, such as horse riding and diving and there is a public swimming pool nearby. The guest house also offers car hire.Font Salada Hot Springs are 8.7 miles away. Gandía is 12.4 miles from El Parralet, while Calpe is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 62.1 miles from El Parralet.
- Very amicable host. Home from home experience with pleasing roof top balcony.
- Julian was very helpful and knowledgeable about the area. Nothing was too much trouble. Very good breakfast, very clean and tidy. Good views from the terrace. Good value for money. We went with our dog which also worked very well. It is a place we would definitely recommend to people coming to this part of Spain.
The area was convenient for us
Place was clean and the owner very helpful
- Lovely, friendly host who truly wanted us to enjoy our stay. Breakfast was great, more than you could ever eat.
- Clean, bright, friendly, unpretentious, well-located, easy parking, excellent breakfast, inexpensive….
At the guest house, rooms are fitted with a wardrobe. Each room comes with a private bathroom.Aqua House offers a terrace and a shared lounge where guests can relax.The property is 6.2 miles from Denia Castle and 6.2 miles from Denia Bus Station. Denia Tram Station is 6.8 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 49.7 miles from Aqua House.
Having stayed in many different hostels… I found Hostel Aqua Denia to be very close to the top of my list of “must return” locations .
Family run, extremely friendly an most welcoming, nothing was too much trouble.
There was a great continental breakfast, awesome coffee and lots of smiles!
It felt more like staying in a friends beautuful villa, a one minute walk to the beach, great beach activities, sandy and clean, windsurfing and kite surfing plus loads more for the kids…
Pet friendly, everything is in awesome condition; as this is a brand new hostel.
Don’t be put if by the low number of reviews… this is due to opening less than a month ago.
Good luck & thank you Aqua… you made my stay a real treat 🙂
- The owner is lovely and really helpful, i was given a beer on arrival, she even lent me her bike so i could cycle to Parc Natural de la Marjal de Oliva-Pego and offered me a lift to the local supermarket. The hostel is really clean and modern and comes with 2 playful kittens!
Personal muy amable, una zona bar muy bonita donde pasar un momento de relax tomándose algo.
A 40 metros de la playa.
- La oferta gastronomica a 50 metros y la cala salvaje a 40 metros
- El personal amable y la cala que había a 40 metros .
- Having stayed in many different hostels… I found Hostel Aqua Denia to be very close to the top of my list of “must return” locations .
Top Guest Houses In La Vall De Laguar Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in La Vall de Laguar Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in La Vall de Laguar Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in La Vall de Laguar Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!