10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In La Torre Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
La Torre Asturias is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in La Torre Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Torre Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Torre Asturias. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in La Torre Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in La Torre Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In La Torre Asturias:
The comfortable rooms at Pensión Arbidel feature bold décor and wooden floors and beams. Each has a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer.Arbidel’s restaurant offers traditional dishes and set menus with a modern twist, as well as a bar. A number of bars, restaurants and shops are within a 5-minute walk away.The guest house is set 350 feet from the River Sella, where guests can take part in canoeing and other activities. The Tito Bustillo Cave are 0.6 mi away.The Arbidel is good base for visiting Gijon, Oviedo, Santander and the Picos de Europa National Park, all within 1 hour’s drive away. Ribadesella Train Station is a 10-minute walk away.
- Very charming hotel – unbelievably priced. Very clean, wonderful terrace, very comfortable beds, very cozy vibe. Particularly enjoyed the bar/restaurant. Kind and helpful staff. Highly recommend and will return.
- Lovely quiet room with pretty garden outside and great location in heart of Ribadesella. A little bit noisy on Saturday night with drunks in the lanes outside… I think the little port must be a bit of a party town at weekends
- Perfect location in the town center. Super cosy and good value for money!
- Excellent location. Room was exceptional for the price.
- Very comfortable and on the Camino, so easy to find.
La Gloria del Sueve
Decorated in warm tones and with rustic details, all heated rooms come with a private bathroom. There are 4 double bedrooms, each with a private bathroom.Guests have access to a shared lounge with a fireplace and a small library.A range of dining options and shops can be found in the town of Arriondas. Activities such as horse riding, cycling and hiking can be enjoyed in the area. Pico Pienzu Mountain is 30 minutes’ drive away.Playa de Vega Beach is 6.2 mi from La Gloria del Sueve. Ribadesella and its beaches can be reached in a 20-minute drive. Santander Airport is 1.5 hours away by car.
- El silencio, la tranquilidad. Como es una casa aislada en el monte, se disfruta de la naturaleza, increíbles vistas, contacto con los animales (Vacas, Ovejas, caballos, perros, etc). Un día nos despertamos y al abrir la puerta, teníamos una Vaca comiendo hierba en la entrada. Fantástico.
- El jardi es ideal si tens mascotes i lentorn molt bonic.
El trato de Silvia y Alfonso, un matrimonio encantador que ofrecen el mejor trato posible.
La ubicación, sin estar muy lejos de los principales lugares de interé de la zona, ofrece un enclave donde sentirte en plena naturaleza y respirar la tranquilidad del lugar.
- El trato personal de Silvia y Alfonso y el entorno
- El trato exquisito, la cama confortable, el paisaje muy bonito.
Casa de Aldea Ruiloba
Casa de Aldea Ruiloba is surrounded by beautiful mountain and coastal landscape offering wonderful footpaths ideal for walking and outdoor sports such as canoeing, horse riding and quads.The property is 2.5 mi from Ribadesella and 12 mi from Llanes.
- Lo que más he valorado ha sido la tranquilidad que se respira, el trato amable y el magnífico desayuno
Habitación limpia y grande, cama confortable, baño también limpio y ducha con presión idónea.
Trato por parte de Jose muy cercano, recordaremos siempre su vacile al decirle a mi marido que yo había elegido dos camas separadas para la estancia… Desayuno abundante y servido con esmero: café, zumo, croissants, pan, bollería, embutido y fruta variada. Ubicación perfecta; pueblo tranquilo y muy cerca de Ribadesella. Desde luego que repetiremos cada vez que tiremos para esa zona asturiana
Un sitio muy tranquilo y acogedor.
El desayuno muy bueno
La habitación limpia
El dueño muy campechano y atento
- O senhor que nos recebeu foi extremamente simpático. O sítio é calmo e muito bonito. Pequeno almoço excelente. Recomendo.
- Muy buena experiencia! Estuvimos muy a gusto durante los 4 días: buen desayuno, buen servicio en general y el dueño muy majo! El entorno (Camango) espectacular!
Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a TV. The rooms have a closet.Gijón is 30 miles from pensionsanpelayo10. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 48 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Rooms come with a private bathroom.Llanes is 19.9 miles from Pension Reconquista, while Potes is 29.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 47.8 miles from Pension Reconquista.
- Everything else, especially very nice view from o window
- Great location in a sweet outdoors hub; easy walking distance to restaurants and to the bus station/ town parking lot (where i left the rental car parked safely at night); nice balcony terrace
- Very good location, staff friendly. Good hairdryer.
- I really liked that there was a balcony and view to the square below (photo below), the space, comfort of the bed, friendly owner
- Excellent value for money if you are on a budget.very clean. Good and confortable bed
It offers rooms with a flat-screen TV and private bathroom.This guest house offers café serving breakfast and a range of snacks. Picnics can be prepared for day trips. Plenty of restaurants and cafés can also be found nearby.Pensión Monteverde can arrange canoeing in the Sella River, canyoning, hiking in the Cares area, speleology, and transportation to the activities area.
- Clean, recently renovated room, comfortable bed, good location
- Next to bus station to go to Covadonga. Good value for money.
- Friendly staff. Nice and clean room and bathroom. The area is quiet. Located in a beautiful town. The bus station (from were you can go to Lagos de Covadonga) situated next to the hotel.
- Great quiet but central location, safe room to store bicycle overnight, friendly staff, good size room, WiFi worked well, good restaurants nearby
- Great staff, we only stayed a night but had a great time! Easy parking as well. Would definitely return.
It offers rooms and apartments with rustic décor and views of the mountains. There is a flat-screen TV, heating and a private bathroom with free toiletries. A hairdryer can be requested at the reception.Alojamientos Fermin features a cafeteria. Guests can book several activities such as hiking or caving at the front desk. Free WiFi is available here.Set in a quiet area, Alojamientos Fermin is 500 feet from the public swimming pool and sports courts. The nearest beaches are located only 20 minutes’ drive away. Free parking is offered onsite.
- The picture showed a comfortable room with a bit of character. When we went to our room it far exceeded our expectations. Large comfortable bed, plenty of room to hang clothes , the bathroom was huge even had a jacuzzi bath.
- Room was clean with comfortable beds. Very quick walk to centre of town. Check in/out was easy and reception held our bags after we checked out which was really appreciated.
We arrived early and the cleaning lady let us check in as we sent the message to the hotel before hand. Also they let us store the luggages in their store room but we can only get them back from 5/30-7:30pm which is not quite flexible.
The room is Very small, no kettle so we can’t make coffee or tea. The boiler was out of order and I have to what’s app the host to come to fix it at night. I can only take a shower nearly midnight. No English. Nobody at the reception even at the stated time. Expected that they can help to book the hiking activity as they mentioned in the booking.com but nobody can help. The cleaning lady asked us to go to the tourist information. I sent a message to the host for the information of hiking but no answer and only ask me when will come to check in.
The only good thing is it is in a quiet area and facing the mountain and it is cheap.
- beautiful view over the picos de europa from the room, comfortable bed, clean room & bathroom, nice staff
- La vista del habitación, el personal super agradable
Pensión Plaza del Ayuntamiento
Each room at this guest house has parquet floors, a TV, wardrobe, and a private bathroom with a shower. Some rooms have views of the surroundings. Bed linen and towels are provided.Set in the town center, you can find a grocery shop within a 5-minute walk of Pension Plaza del Ayuntamiento. The Sella River is 1,000 feet from the property, and Cangas de Onis Bus Station is a 10-minute walk away.
- Everything was lovely! Perfect location, nice city, the room was clean and everything was as it should be. The person who helped us out was accommodating and helpful.
- NOS ENCANTÓ LA UBICACIÓN Y EL TRATO DEL DUEÑO FUE MUY AGRADABLE
- LO QUE MAS ME HA GUSTADO ES DONDE SE ENCUENTRA UBICADA LA PENSIÓN, EN EL CENTRO DE CANGAS.
- Excelente ubicación, las habitaciones muy limpias y cómodas. Excelente relación calidad-precio. El personal que nos atendió en la recepción muy amable. Nos dio bastante flexibilidad los distintos tipos de habitaciones que tienen.
- Lo mejor es la ubicación y la limpieza!! Además, tanto agencias de turismo activo como buenos restaurantes se encuentran en las proximidades.
At the guesthouse, every room comes with a closet. Featuring a private bathroom, some units at Pension Principado also offer a balcony. All rooms in the accommodation are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.The area is popular for cycling and fishing.Gijón is 30 miles from Pension Principado, while Llanes is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 47 miles from the guesthouse.
Good location on main Street.
Clean and comfortable modern room.
Friendly and helpful staff.
Short walk to bus station and the many good bars and restaurants in the town.
Good value, and would stay here again.
Czysto , pokój przestronny , miła obsługująca pani.
Cangas de Onis to piękne ,małe miasto otoczone górami ,ze słynnym tzw. Mostem Rzymskim z Krzyżem Zwycięstwa. Koniecznie trzeba zobaczyć też : kościół i kaplicę św. Krzyża .
- Habitación limpia. Muy céntrico. Personal amable. Muy económico.
- gostei da sra. que nos atendeu , duma grande simpatia !
- la situació es excellent, es molt net fa molt bona olor
- Good location on main Street.
All accommodations at Hospedaje Torreón has simple, bright décor, heating and a flat-screen TV. Apartments include a kitchenette and a seating area with a sofa. A hairdryer is available at reception.A selection of shops, bars and cafés can be found in the streets surrounding the Torreón.The surrounding area is ideal for canoeing, cycling and hiking. The property can organize activities with discounts, such as quad bike routes and canoe descents of the River Sella. The Picos de Europa National Park is just 45 minutes’ drive away. Ribadesella and the nearest beaches are approximately 16 mi from the Torreón, while Gijón and Oviedo are within an hour’s drive of the property.
- The location was perfect, right near to the old Roman bridge – very pretty! Also some great cafes/ bars just next door. The lady who checked us in was really lovely.
- Ubicado en el centro de la población, en una calle peatonal, muy cerca del puente romano. Se agradece el detalle de la nevera y el microondas en la habitación, aunque no haya menaje (vasos, platos, cubiertos).
- La dueña era muy amable, está bien ubicado y hacía bastante calorcito
- La ubicacion, es una pension y para dormir y asearte esta bastante bien.
- La ubicación es inmejorable! A la habitación no le falta de nada. Distintas cafeterías y bares donde poder comer y cenar sin salir de la misma calle.
Top Guest Houses In La Torre Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in La Torre Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in La Torre Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in La Torre Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!