10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In La Tigrera Magdalena – Top Hotel Reviews
La Tigrera Magdalena is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in La Tigrera Magdalena. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Tigrera Magdalena. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Tigrera Magdalena. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in La Tigrera Magdalena right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in La Tigrera Magdalena with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In La Tigrera Magdalena:
Hospedaje el Remanso
Hospedaje el Remanso offers accommodations in Santa Marta. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Taganga is 3.4 miles from Hospedaje el Remanso, and Taganga is 3.7 miles from the property. Simón Bolívar International Airport is 9 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Casa del Pozo Azul
One of our best sellers in Minca! Showcasing a barbecue and views of the mountains, Casa del Pozo Azul is located in Minca, just 10 miles from Santa Marta. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Taganga is 11 miles from Casa del Pozo Azul, and Taganga is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
The location in the middle of the jungle right next to the river that leads to the famous pozo azul waterfall (very close by)
Kenny and the chef Diego do everything to make you feel at home, I would definitely stay there again
- Very close to the Pazzo Azul Pools. Beautiful resort close to a river (very relaxing :)). Cool and chill out atmosphere. Friendly staff.
- The property position is amazing, just 15 minutes walk from Pozo Azul and surrounded by nature. The food was good, coffee and water are available all day. The communal area is nice and cozy. The staff was friendly, but we need to shoutout to Anita, who was exceptionally good and efficient. There were a few issues with electricity and hot water, which is to be expected considering the area, but they were fixed within the day. Even though we arrived pretty early, we were promptly checked in.
- Very nice surrounding, in the middle of nature. The room is very well protected from mosquitos. Staff (Kenny) very friendly, helpful and speaks English very well. And on top of everything: warm water in the shower! There is also a restaurant at the hostel, food is very good. A lot of fruits and vegetables. The arepas were the best compared to all others 🙂
- The host was one of the best service minded we have had during our stay in Colombia. Very customer service oriented
- The location in the middle of the jungle right next to the river that leads to the famous pozo azul waterfall (very close by)
Casa Italia Guest House
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Casa Italia Guest House is located in Taganga, just 2.7 miles from Santa Marta.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, mountains or garden are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play darts at this guest house, and the area is popular for hiking. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 11 miles from Casa Italia Guest House.
- Woman running this place is great, friendly “mamma” 🙂 Terrace with a view.
- Very friendly staff. Everything is super clean and the view from the balcony is amazing. Internet and AC works fine. A little bit to walk but everything is still in a walkable distance. I recommend this place
- The property and the room was very clean with a nice terrace on the roof top with an beautiful view. The owner tried to help us with information yet she treated us rather like children not people approaching 40s.
- Maria is an excellent host and assists with recommendations and advices. Our room had a huge and comfy bed and the room itself was very clean. Taganga is nothing very special but we always felt safe (not as you read in the most comments!!).
- We had a lovely stay at this wonderful place. Everything was a dream, from the giant bed to the hammoc on the terrasse, the helpful owner and the view over the sea. If you are looking for a quite, family feeling place, don’t miss this chance !
Hostal Casa Loma Minca
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Hostal Casa Loma Minca is located in Minca in the region of Magdalena, just 10 miles from Santa Marta. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms include a shared bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a tour desk at the property.Taganga is 11 miles from Hostal Casa Loma Minca, and Taganga is 11 miles away. Simón Bolívar International Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Very charming room with an awesome view. We met lovely person too 🙂
- The location is really nice and quiet and we really liked the food. Theres very much a hippie vine going on. Water is free and staff is amazingly helpful.
- Amazing place. Worth taking all the steps and you don’t have to go with a motortaxi. Very nice atmosphere, nice people, nice food, and the view and sunsets are amazing. Good place to meet people and to hang out with the other people and animals (we liked the fact that there is no wifi because you’ll be more likely to get in contact with other people, we had an amazing night).
- The views and the room were outstanding. The staff were exceptionally helpful (and spoke English, which in parts of Columbia is not that common). Communication was fantastic too.
- Amazing view from the rooms, great atmosphere, good food
Hostal Casa Horizonte
One of our best sellers in Taganga! This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and terrace, Hostal Casa Horizonte is located in Taganga in the region of Magdalena. Just 1.9 miles from Santa Marta. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the sea, mountains or pool are featured in certain rooms. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play darts at the guesthouse. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 11 miles from Hostal Casa Horizonte.
- Everything was so perfect. The crew of the hostel was so kind with me and my wife, very nice people. Liliana and her son Javier (the owner) are so friendly! One of the best places I have ever been. The swimming pool is perfect and the view is breathless. I simple loved my time there. Don´t forget to taste their pizzas!
- This hostel is brilliant – the view over the habour is beautiful. It’s such a great hostel to spend a couple of days chilling out – they’ve got hammocks, a pool, games and beds with a view!
- Awesome staff, location, view, facilities, food (the best pizza).
- We loved that the hostal was above the town. Yes, it is a steep climb but it is so worth it. The view is amazing and you are withdrawn from the hustle of Taganga. It is only a 10 min walk down to the beach. The pool was nice and perfect for cooling down. There is a small kitchen with a fridge. Their pizza was surprisingly good. They make it themselves. We had the dorm room which is good value but note that there are no windows so the wind goes straight in.
- The view is one of the most amazing I’ve ever seen in my life.
Offering a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, La Casablanca is situated in Calabazo, 10 minutes from one of the entrances to the Parque Tayrona. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided in some rooms.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play billiards at this guest house, and the area is popular for hiking. Santa Marta is 12.4 miles from La Casablanca, while Taganga is 16.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 21.7 miles from the property.
Very cute hotel with friendly staff, super close to one of Tayrona entrance (Calabazo). We stayed there only one night so didn’t get to enjoy too much the hotel as we got there at night and left early the next day to go to Tayrona. We had a veggie burger cooked by a member of the staff when we got there (around 8pm) that was very good and reasonably priced :). There’s some fresh beers available for cheap too.
One thing to know: the Calabazo entrance is for the most difficult trail of Tayrona, it took use around 4hr to go through it but it is totally worth it!
A recommendation to get there from Santa Marta: get the bus from Calle 11 and Carrera 11 that goes to Riohacha and ask to be dropped at La Casablanca, before Calabazo – it’s going to be around $6000/p. The last bus is around 6pm so get there earlier than this! In taxi it’s going to be way more expensive ($50k-$70K) and we made the mistake of getting in Santa Marta too late so don’t do it 😉
- The hostel is really near at the second entrance to the tayrona national park. The hosts were very kind and suggested to leave our backpacks at the hostel and just take the most necessary with us – this was the best tip ever! And it is possible to pay with credit card! Overall we had a very nice stay there and would always visit it again.
- Awesome hostel and location. Like 10 minutes walk to entrance of national park. We walked to entrance, did the whole loop and walked back, all in one day. Some of the reviews here are dumb as it’s in a super good location to the National Park. Kitchen is lovely and it’s very clean. Host David is friendly.
- Family owned house converted into a hostel. Ideal place to stay before going into Tayrona and after ! Food is made by the family’s mother for dinner and is delicious.
- Good acommodations. Clean and just refurbished. Close to Tayrona Park. Inmerse in the woods, very good for the ones who enjoy nature contact.
- Very cute hotel with friendly staff, super close to one of Tayrona entrance (Calabazo). We stayed there only one night so didn’t get to enjoy too much the hotel as we got there at night and left early the next day to go to Tayrona. We had a veggie burger cooked by a member of the staff when we got there (around 8pm) that was very good and reasonably priced :). There’s some fresh beers available for cheap too.
Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the sea or mountains.Santa Marta is 12 miles from Casa Elemento, and Taganga is 12 miles away. Simón Bolívar International Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- This place was amazing if you want to get away far up in the mountains. Our dinner was also delicious.
-nice hammocks with amazing views
-the food was good
-some staff members were friendly
- The location was amazing! Great staff! Excellent food!!
- Amazing place, the views are just amazing, definitely recommend it
- The most amazing views!!! Rooms and bathrooms are very basic but good value for money and what I would expect. Food was good and staff were really good fun. You cannot best the views from this place! Definitely take some mozzie spray! You can get a motorbike taxi from Minca up to the hostel.
Hospedaje Eden De La Gordita
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Hospedaje Eden De La Gordita is located in Cañaveral in the region of Magdalena, just 15 miles from Santa Marta. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Taganga is 14 miles from Hospedaje Eden De La Gordita, and Taganga is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 20 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Casita del Rio
Casita del Rio is located in Minca, just 10 miles from Santa Marta. The guest house has a sun terrace and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Taganga is 10 miles from Casita del Rio, and Taganga is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Very nice owners that have created a great place with relaxed awesome atmosphere. Spotless clean and a comfortable bed. Good breakfast as well. Location is also great, it’s a small town anyway, being located a bit further away results in quiet nights.
Very warm welcome to the guesthouse and Minca by Andrea, who was friendly enough to proactively explain what can be seen and done in the surrounding area which was really helpful. Location is perfect, just a few minutes walk from the centre yet still very quiet and tranquil. We especially loved the cheaper double room, ‘bamboo house’, that we happened to book. We could hear sounds of river and birds singing in the morning inside the room which was fabulous. Guesthouse was in immaculate conditions and very clean during our visit. The decor all
over the place is really colourful and neat. We would certainly return, if we were to return to Minca.
- Friendly atmosphere. Birdwatching from the terrace. Swimming in the river nearby
- A beautiful hostel run by a lovely warm couple who made my stay even more tranquillo and just lush! Great location by the river, excellent roof terrace, reasonable price for an area ever growing popularity but untouched enough to feel like you’re really getting off the beaten track…. you must stay here!
- The place is clean and really comfortable. It’s in walking distance of the center of minca, so it’s calm and peaceful. We stayed in a lovely hut attached to the house. The owner is really nice and helpful, he gave us a lot of informations for a two days hike and let us store our big backpacks for that time.
Casa Blanca Minca
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa Blanca Minca offers accommodations in Minca, just 10 miles from Santa Marta. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A TV is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Taganga is 10 miles from Casa Blanca Minca, and Taganga is 10 miles from the property. Simón Bolívar International Airport is 8 miles away.
- The owner was really nice, she helped us a lot when we had questions and recommended us nice places in Minca. It is a basic and simple hostel in the center of Minca. The location is really good.
- Very friendly staff, hostel in the center and in a quite place (even for Semana Santa!). Would recommend
- This place is wonderful! The location is perfect, tucked away off the main road. The bed was very comfortable. There are hammocks on the porch to relax in and watch hummingbirds. Good facilities and a well-equipped kitchen. I don’t know about the wifi as we chose not to use it. It was the perfect place to relax for a couple days after hiking.
- Great location, in the center of the town but separate from the main touristic road which is a plus for resting after your trip.
- The location was on a little cul de sac off the one road through Minca, so was very quiet. If you like birds, you can see woodpeckers, hummingbirds, and others of all sorts of colors from the hammocks on the porch. The couple running the place was very attentive and kind.
Top Guest Houses In La Tigrera Magdalena Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in La Tigrera Magdalena to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in La Tigrera Magdalena but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in La Tigrera Magdalena. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!