10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In La Puntilla – Top Hotel Reviews
La Puntilla is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in La Puntilla. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Puntilla. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Puntilla. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in La Puntilla right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in La Puntilla with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In La Puntilla:
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Casa Canelos offers accommodations in Guayaquil.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find luggage storage space at the property.José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport is a few steps from the property.
- A Super clean and huge room. Free two bottles water. Everyday changed clean towel and bad stuff. Nice birds sound in the morning.
- The staff was amazingly helpful. We arrived after midnight and she was waiting for us. Very nice. She stored our extra bags for us. In the morning, the car that was supposed to be sent for us did not arrive and they drove us to the airport for free. I will definitely stay here every time I have a late flight and can’t get a bus out.
- The owners are really nice. They even drove me to the airport on my way to Galapagos and when I came back to the bus station. I could leave a lot of my luggage there when I went to Galapagos. The place to be for a short stop if you wanna stay close to the transportation hubs.
- Best place you will find in Guayachil at this price by far.
- This is your perfect spot for stay between flights and/or buses. Very kind host. Public areas and room were really clean and the room felt very spacious. Our stay was short, but sweet. No complaints at all.
DC Suites Aeropuerto
One of our top picks in Guayaquil.Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, DC Suites Aeropuerto is located in Guayaquil.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport, 0.6 miles from DC Suites Aeropuerto.
- They offer free transportation from and to the airport. They made for us special breakfest as we are vegan and gave an exellent service
- I was catching a flight out early in the morning and shuttle to and from the airport is provided. I like the location to the airport. It is hard to find and the taxi had a hard time. When I arrived their power was out for over and hour. I could not have stayed there without electric.
- Good location for both the airport and new bus terminal. The staff are very helpful and friendly. The room was spacious and the beds comfortable. Plenty of hot water and beautifully cool air conditioning.
- Excellent value. Comfortable and modern. Great staff. Very close to airport.
- airport shuttle helpful, rooms were new A/C worked great
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Murali offers accommodations in Guayaquil. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guest house also provides car rental. The nearest airport is José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport, 0.6 miles from Hostal Murali.
- Convenient location near airport and bus terminal. Big room. They organize airport pickups. But other than that this place really isn’t worth the money.
- Was a 15 walk from the bus station rooms were great value for money paid, excellent location for bus and flight
- The hostel is 15min walk from the airport or main bus station, location was perfect for a night stop over. The beds were very comfy, all was clean, good bathroom with hot water, air con. Breakfast was included, and very tasty.
- Friendly, helpful staff. Room was very clean and comfy bef
- The staff were friendly and very helpful, providing much needed information. The room was very clean and comfortable, and the breakfast provided a good start to the day!
Hostal Posada Del Sol
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hostal Posada Del Sol offers accommodations in Guayaquil.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport, a few steps from Hostal Posada Del Sol.
- It’s close to the airport so useful if you are going by the plane but not in other way
- Really close to the major bus terminal (Terminal Terreste). They provide towels, soap and shampoo. Had wifi… not the fastest but it worked. Somewhat decent enough for a 1 night stay (I was literally there for 9 hours to sleep).
- la ubicacion era exelente , pero el costo no cubre espectativas de comodidad
- Die Nähe zum Flughafen war genial. Es sind ca. 500m.
- La ubicación es excelente para ir al aeropuerto. Se puede ir caminando porque está prácticamente en frente del aeropuerto.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Villa 97 offers accommodations in Guayaquil.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport, 0.6 miles from Villa 97.
- I got an room upgrade, which was great! The place is really close to the shopping mall and on walking distance to the airport (20 min walk). Also the place was clean and well maintained.
- The only good things were: hot water in the shower, air conditioning worked and it was close to the Sonesta Hotel where my friends were staying.
- La ubicación de la casa es buena. Se encuentra apenas a 300 mts del mall.
Excelente experiencia, lo recomiendo por que te sientes como en casa 10/10
espero volver pronto…
- La cama super cómoda la casita es super bonita y el patio para desayunar genial. La dueña muy amable
Villa Garza Inn
One of our best sellers in Guayaquil! Villa Garza Inn offers accommodations in Guayaquil. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the guest house. The nearest airport is José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport, 0.6 miles from Villa Garza Inn.
- Over the last few years I have stayed here many times. This is one of the better, inexpensive places to stay near the airport and bus terminal. The breakfast is very good, and the people very friendly.
- I liked the kindnes of the owners. They were extremely attentive to my needs. It was not a problem for them to prepare breakfast for me at 6 am, very warm and friendly people. It was home environment. It was very clean too.
- Close to the airport. Needed someone to pick us up off the major highway.
- Staff was very friendly and the room was clean. Great one night stay before our flight.
- 10-15 min on foot from airport (if you dare). Great internet. Good value (especially after Galapagos)
Featuring free WiFi, Sol Rooms offers accommodations in Guayaquil.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in Guayaquil! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Monoquil offers accommodations in Guayaquil.A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport, 1.2 miles from Monoquil.
- María is super kind and goes out of her way to help you.
- Family owned and they go out of their way to try and add that personal touch with welcome limonade – and later a slice of cake – and signed postcard on departure. Internet decent. Good value for money.
The location, very peaceful, no traffic and nice walking wihout exhaust gases to all places, like in all this part of Guayaquil. So familiar to me having lived in three places in Alborada.
Also the area for guests is good and pleasant, access to lovely balcony. Modest but enough kitchenette
The best is the owners! They really make you feel home and welcomed! Maria is giving you precious advises how to move in the city and what to visit around.
Easily accesible by public bus, that connect you to the Malecon and the Bus terminal for just 30 cents. Clean and comfortable room and bathroom, quiet neighborhood. Strongly recommended!
- Maria and her husband were extremely friendly and helpfull…great breakfas…easy access to city ..terminals with Marias husband.
North Star Hostal Guayaquil
With its unbeatable location in the north of Guayaquil, Hostal Guayaquil offers practical accommodations half a mile from Jose Joaquin de Olmedo International Airport. Wi-Fi and parking are both free.Guayaquil Hostal is only a 3-minute drive from Guayaquil Bus Terminal, and a 10-minute drive from the lively center of the city. An airport shuttle and taxi services can be arranged at the tour desk.Rooms at Hostal Guayaquil have simple interiors, equipped with air conditioning, a TV and minibar. All rooms offer private bathrooms, and guests can help themselves to hot drinks 24-hours a day.
- Large room, with comfy bed. Pretty fast wifi. Walking distance to the airport, a bit more to Terminal Terreste
- Clos to airport few restaurants nearby , staff friendly and rooms basic but shower hot and clean an easy nice stay for over night between flights
- 1km to the AirPort and 2km to the bus terminal, perfect!
Location perfect for bus or airport (10min walk).
Great big bathroom
- Great location from airport for Van service or bus service to outlaying cities from Guayaquil. Short taxi ride to and from the airport.
Hostal San Francisco
Hostal San Francisco offers accommodations in Guayaquil. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport is 1.9 miles from the property.
- Good location for being close to the airport. AMAZING STAFF. Spoke great English. We left our bank card and money at the property. They posted it to the next place we were staying. We would have been SO screwed without it and could not be more thankful. THANK YOU!!!
- The front desk was very kind and helpful. Great price for one night
- The room was quite comfortable and spacious with a flat screen TV and good wifi. Very close to the airport, which was why we booked this particular location.
- Good location by bus terminal and airport. Comfortable rooms with fridge. Reception staff helpful and friendly.
- Beds were comfortable, not air conditioning. The staff were friendly.
Top Guest Houses In La Puntilla Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in La Puntilla to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in La Puntilla but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in La Puntilla. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!