10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In La puebla de Labarca Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
La puebla de Labarca Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in La puebla de Labarca Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La puebla de Labarca Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La puebla de Labarca Basque Country. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in La puebla de Labarca Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in La puebla de Labarca Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In La Puebla De Labarca Basque Country:
All rooms have a TV and desk, and some rooms include a private bathroom with a bath. There are in-room beauty and spa services available on request.There are several bars and restaurants within a 2-minute walk from Pensión Úbeda.The property offers bike rental and wine tours and guided visits to La Rioja with tasting courses. These are available upon request and subject to availability. The property can also offer information about local wine cellars, help organize trips and provide route maps and guide books of all types, such as adventure, sports, wine and cultural tourism.The property has a laundry room. In the town you will find a spa, gym and heated outdoor pool. Buses to the capital and nearby towns leave every 30 minutes, including night time and weekends.
- The staff was extra nice, they offered us wine and tarts and offered tips for tours in the surroundings. They recommended a really good restaurant for the dinner and a excellent “pasteleria” for breakfast.
- The location was the perfect base for a short weekend stay in the Rioja wine region. The room was tidy and clean and the host tried really hard to communicate with us in English and provide tips on where to go.
- The whole scenario was excellent. The accommodation itself, the village, the facilities, and the friendliness of the proprietors.
- My parents stayed here. I had been before and recommended it to everybody. They said about their stay: man in reception was friendly, room was good, decent price and they made an effort to let them stay in a room with a private bathroom when they said previously they had no room available.
- The pension is clean , but outdated. Bed was comfortable , bars and restaurants close to accomodation.
Biazteri’s restaurant offers local traditional cuisine and it is popular for its tapas. Packed lunches are also available on request.The simple and spacious rooms at this guest house come with heating and a bathroom.There is a tour desk on site where you can get tourist information of the area and the wine cellars for wine tastings nearby.Vitoria is a 50-minute drive from Biazteri and Bilbao Airport is 75.8 miles away.
- The location was excellent. Breakfast was adequate for price paid for room. Tapas reasonably priced and good variety.
- The staff were all very friendly and left a bottle of champagne in the room as a gift for my partner´s birthday! A lovely surprise!
- Staff were outstanding and went an extra mile or twenty. Pedro the waiter rescued us when we were unable to complete our day’s walk over the mountains. Convenient for walkers on the Camino Ignaciano. In the centre of a historic town, traffic free.
- Great value for the money. Simple accommodations but what we needed. The restaurant was amazing and the tapas was so wonderful!! Highly recommend this place! Staff was wonderful!!
- Room condition was fine, excellent situtation, fantastic personal attention.
At the guest house, each room comes with a wardrobe.A vegetarian breakfast is available each morning at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Carpe Diem.Logroño is 10.6 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 24.2 miles from the property.
- Beautiful rooms, very good breakfast, very friendly and welcoming.
Lo mejor es la atención de Elvira y Javier, son súper amables y muy serviciales, intentando ayudar en todo.
La casa está muy bien situada para recorrer todos los pueblos de La Rioja
La gentillesse des propriétaires vignerons
Et la visite des vignobles du Rioja
- Muchas gracias a Elvira ya Javier, te hacen sentir como en casa, parece que te conocen de toda la vida. Tienen una casa preciosa y el entorno es envidiable.
- La decoración exquisita y Elvira una persona encantadora, pendiente de nuestro bienestar.El desayuno estupendo muy completo.
Each heated room at Pensión Laurel features single beds which can be joined together and a shared bathroom with hairdryer. Bed linen and towels are also provided.The guest house is surrounded by all kind of shops, restaurants and bars. You can find traditional bodegas with wine from La Rioja in a short walk and there is a plenty of tapas bars in Calle Laurel, 1,950 feet away.The Romanic Church of San Bartolome and the church of Santiago are the both 10 minutes’ walk from Pensión Laurel. A private parking is available on site at an extra cost.
- Arrived at 21:00 hours make a phone call and staff were at the door in 5 minutes to welcome us
- for a roadtrip , just to stay the night is a good, clean, confortable place. Excelent Beds
The staff was super friendly, the guy that welcomed us at the reception explained us everything about the town.
The position was very good, less than a 5 minutes walk from the center and 10 minutes from the bus station.
The toilets are new and the showers are very large.
- The location is great, not far from laurel street but not too close to the crowded area. The location is also good for the pintxo pote on fridays in the west area, much more cheaper than laurel st. I also liked the information provided from the staff.
- Nice and clean rooms… big bathrooms, although we needed to ask one to be cleaned and re-stacked, which was promptly and nicely done… excellent location… on the Camino path and so close to Calle Laurel for the best Tapas experience… and great staff…
Hostel Entresueños Logroño
This charming guest house offers bright and spacious air-conditioned dorms with high ceilings and modern décor. All dorms offer access to shared bathroom facilities.Hostel Entresueño features a communal lounge with a TV, internet access, and a shared kitchenette with fridge and microwave.The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include backpacks transfer, lockers, bike storage and massage services.The beautiful villages of Laguardia, Viana or Haro can be reached in less than 35 minutes’ drive from the guest house. You can also sample the famous Rioja wine at nearby wineries.Yuso and Suso monasteries, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, are within 50 minutes’ drive of the Entresueños.
- With respect to the sexs you should never put men and women together in one room.
- Location . The staff were excellent in maintaining the cleanliness of the toilets and shower rooms.
- None of the above – functional, no particular style
- The young woman at the front desk was incredibly helpful.
- Receptionist was really friendly, the room was nice and the bed comfortable
Each basic room comes with a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. There is also a bath tub or a shower. Some rooms have a balcony.There is a bar and restaurant. The Hispano offers a laundry and ironing service and has a tour desk. There is a park with a children’s playground within a 5-minute walk.
Convenience to restaurants
Park and river to enjoy
This was one of my favorite towns
Would definitely go back
- The lady at reception was very friendly and most helpful. The facilities were good and spotless. Beds very comfy. Location perfect for Camino.
- Excellent customer service. Centrally located. Very quiet.
- After a bad experience in a Najera albergue, a friend and I quickly moved to Hispano. It was clean, it was warm, it was comfortable and the staff were great.
- Clean, attractive and centrally located. Great natural lighting. A comfortable room to spend the afternoon after a day on the Camino.
- Convenience to restaurants
Hostal La Numantina
Fitted with carpeted flooring, all the heating rooms come with single or double beds. Rooms include a flat-screen TV, wardrobe and a private bathroom with bath or shower.Hostal La Numantina is just 650 feet from Calle Laurel Street, well known for its restaurants and traditional regional tapas bars. You can also find supermarkets and discounts stores within a 5-minute walk.Centrally located, the guest house is 1,000 feet from La Rioja Museum and 3 minutes’ walk from Teatro Bretón Teather. Logroño-Agoncillo Airport is 18 minutes’ drive away.Free public parking is available nearby.
- Great locati9n and super Hostal – would stay again.
- Cozy private room, quiet but in the center of town. Super wonderful staff! Nice salon area for relaxing. Also good WiFi.
- Coffee available in the lounge area was free to pilgrims and the receptionist recommended a marvellous restaurant for our evening meal and breakfast. Brilliant, thank you.
- Great location. Very near the Camino Frances. Very near shops and restaurants.
- The staff, especially Ivan, was very helpful. He spoke good English. He assisted us beyond his scope of work. Isabel was very warm and welcoming and friendly. Treated us like family.
Hostal San Andrés
Rooms at the San Andrés come with heating, flat-screen TV and private bathroom with bath and shower. Bed linen and towels are provided free of charge.Hostal San Andrés has a café bar and a restaurant that serves tapas, sandwiches and a daily set menu. Luggage storage is available.Set within the wine region of La Rioja Alta, the property is also by the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route. Santiago de la Cogolla Monastery is a 10-minute drive from the property. Bilbao Airport is 90 minutes’ drive away.
- The food was Ecxelent and the service Ecxelent too
- The room was nice and clean and quiet and the staff were friendly. The only small minus is that the property is about a half hour walk out of town. If you have your own transportation this would not be an issue.
The hostal was chosen due to lack of adequate offers in Najera.
The only good thing which can be told, we spent night there and the parking was good.
Also, the room has double bed, real one.
Short drive to Najera
Good restaurant, used by locals. Gracious barmaid retrieved keys from my locked room twice without complaint.
- Staff was accommodating and helpful. Dinner was excellent.
Pensión La Rioja
Guest rooms in Pensión La Rioja are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a closet.Logroño Town Hall is one mile from Pensión La Rioja. Vitoria Airport is 33 miles away.
- Host was friendly but we only see staff at the time of check in.
- Todo en general. La dueña, maravillosa. Limpieza ejemplar. Habitación con una decoración muy bonita. Muy bien. Volveremos a repetir
- La pensión dispone de cocina equipada de microondas, nevera, etc
- Relación calidad-precio muy buena. A 20min caminando del centro, y a 10m caminando de la estación de tren. Recomendable para presupuestos ajustados.
- Personal amable, habitaciones espaciosas y limpias en zona agradable y cercana al centro
Hotel Duques de Najera
Each of the bedrooms in Duques de Nájera comes with an en-suite bathroom and is decorated in bright colours, boasting plenty of natural light. You can enjoy complete tranquillity and rest in the hotels bedrooms.Kick start your day with breakfast in the hotels breakfast bar, before heading out for a long stroll through the surrounding countryside, or into the small town of Najera.In the evening, you can relax in the TV room, or go for a drink and a chat in the on-site bar.
- The hotel is right on the Camino. This property provided laundry service at a fair price. That was much needed. The river runs through the town and the bars and restaurants line the river making a great stop along the Camino. The room was very clean, a top priority for my wife.
- I enjoyed the historic charm of the building, the furnishings and old world elegance; the elevator; the bath.
Comfortable quiet room in an old building. Breakfast not very large but OK.
Gorgeous monastery Santa Maria Real to visit.
- We only stayed 1 night and would have loved to stay longer. It’s a small hotel but has everything I forgot my phone charger and the manager went to great lengths to help me which I appreciated. We had breakfast next morning and it was good. Hotel is spotless.
Like a hotel standard..
On the Camino De Santiago way..
Its a good place to me to rest after long day…
Top Guest Houses In La Puebla De Labarca Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in La puebla de Labarca Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in La puebla de Labarca Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in La puebla de Labarca Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!