10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In La Puebla de Castro Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
La Puebla de Castro Aragon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in La Puebla de Castro Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Puebla de Castro Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Puebla de Castro Aragon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in La Puebla de Castro Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in La Puebla de Castro Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In La Puebla De Castro Aragon:
All rooms have exterior-facing windows and include free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, and heating. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV and wardrobe. The a private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Hostal Delgado’s restaurant serves seasonal dishes made with local produce. There is also a bar with a large terrace. Other bars, restaurants and shops can be found within 150 feet of the property.You can explore the lakes and mountains in the surrounding countryside, with Barasona and Canelles lakes within a 30-minute drive. Cerler, Baqueira Beret y Boi Taull ski resorts can be reached in 1 hour by car.
- Very good value for money. Really clean and new facilities.
- The hotel was simple but clean, located in the very charming village of Benabarre. Staff was friendly, spoke good English and very helpful with giving us directions regarding surrounding hiking places and made no fuss when we unexpectedly wanted to extend our stay.
- Very friendly and helpfull staff and clean,cosy location
- El Hostal Delgado es un hostal correcto para pasar un par de noches. A pesar de que está bastante bien aislado está situado al lado de la carretera y tiene una terraza abajo con lo que algo de ruido es inevitable.
- Hostal muy limpio y acogedor, muy bien ubicado. Desayuno correcto aunque no muy variado. El personal es muy amable.
Antigua Casa Catones
Featuring rustic details such as exposed stone walls and wooden beamed ceilings, each room includes a private bathroom with a bathtub, hairdryer and free toiletries.The house’s lounge has a selection of books and board games. Guests can use the fridge, microwave, and coffee-maker that are in one of the lounges.Turbón hot spring baths are around 30 minutes’ drive from Antigua Casa Catones. Boí Ski Slopes can be reached in an hour’s drive and Cerler Ski Slopes in a 1.5-hour drive.
Casa Catones is one of the best places whre I stayed in Spain. Accomadation was very comfortable and consists of 2 rooms with a small balcon.Kitchen and hall for food is located in the cellar, so it’s very atmospheric to come downstairs for breakfast.
The owners are very warm and freindly. Breakfast was excellent.
Also, there is a common hall with a lot of books about Aragon and music. And maps on the wall.
And no TV (for me it’s a plus).
I talked a lot with Elena and was impressed with her hospitality and knoweledge of neighborohood. Hope to come back at the autumn.
Thanks a lot.
- Elena was lovely as was her home and splendid breakfast.
- Great breakfast. Close to congost de mont-rebri. Friendly host.
Elena, a host, is the most attentive and kind human being you wish to meet during your travelling away from home.
Plentiful homemade breakfasts and dinners every day we stayed there. Tasty desserts and good coffee. Elena made sure we had everything we need. Very interesting old house in a quiet village. Great stay to explore the nearby mountains and hikes.
The location is almost perfect for hikers or fans of history. It’s close to the Mont Rebei and there’s a lot of history in towns nearby.
Also dinner and breakfast were delicious, the chicken was even from own farm.
- Casa Catones is one of the best places whre I stayed in Spain. Accomadation was very comfortable and consists of 2 rooms with a small balcon.Kitchen and hall for food is located in the cellar, so it’s very atmospheric to come downstairs for breakfast.
Hostal Casa Barranco
The rooms at the Casa Barranco feature tiled floors and simple décor. Each one comes with a TV and a private bathroom.The guest house’s restaurant serves Mediterranean food, and packed lunches are available if you are planning a day trip. There is also a bar with a terrace where you can enjoy a drink in the sun.Located in the foothills of the Aragonese Pyrenees, the area around Casa Barranco is great for hiking. Lleida and Huesca are both around 50 minutes’ drive away. The guest house has easy access to the A-22 motorway.
- Friendly host, cook and all-in one. Rooms are spotless with good beds. Had a room with a cute balcony.
- The owner David was marvellous. He couldn’t do enough for us, was always smiling and a great chef. The dinner was beautiful home cooked Mediterranean food.. The hotel is so well presented, so clean and such attractive tiled decor. Very good value
We were greeted warmly and the room was lovely and very very clean and well decorated Plentiful hot water and a large patio area for our two poodles…there was no charge for the dogs.
It was amazingly good value for money……dinner was well cooked and tasty and the breakfast was the same.
The good value also included free WIFI and free parking.
- Food good.Hotelnice and quiet.Owner friendly and obliging
The food was wholesome and tasty
The whole place immaculately clean
The host welcoming and professional.
Hostal Cafeteteria Goya
Some rooms have a private balcony and all of them are equipped with a flat-screen TV and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a shower. Towels and bed linen are provided.The property also includes a bar. Free public parking is available at a nearby location.You will find shops and restaurants within 5 minutes on foot. While in Barbastro, you can visit some of its many wineries. Huesca is a 45-minute drive from the property.
- I booked the single room which was adequate. I would say it’s a good Backpackers hostal. Situated in the lovely old part of town.Good wifi.
- Very good value for the money, nice staff, great location
- Las facilidades q nos dió el personal para entrar antes de la hora establecida.
- Diseño moderno frente a otros de igual categoría. En general muy bien, muy atentos.
- Solo que esta en el centro y el aparcamiento esta facil
Each simple room at Hostal Palafox comes with single beds which can be joined together on prior request. They all feature air conditioning, a flat-screen TV, wardrobe and a private bathroom with bath. Bed linen and towels are provided and a wake up service is also available.Hostal Palafox has a common café bar with sofas and TV where you can enjoy your meals. You can also find several shops and supermarkets in a walking distance.Set in the province of Huesca, the guest house is 14.9 miles from Alquézar, well known for canyoning and others outdoors activities such as horse riding and hiking. You can also drive to the famous Santuario de Torreciudad Monastery in 30 minutes.Private parking is available on site at an extra cost.
- Great location, except for trying to find car parking. Helpful and friendly staff.
- Spent a night in July 2016 to wait for a bus transfer. The staff was very friendly. The place is cozy and neat. Recommenced.
- sitio centrico a un paso de los comercios.precio calidad….aceptable.
- établissement idéalement situé dans la ville, très bel accueil.
El trato recibido. El desayuno muy bueno.
Se nota que poco a poco hacen mejoras.
Nos permitieron entrar antes.
Hostal Restaurante Pirineos
The Pirineos has simple, traditional décor. Each of its air-conditioned rooms has a TV.Guests can relax in the lounge, which has a small library. Free Wi-Fi access is also available here.The Pirineos is a 5-minute walk from Barbastro’s cathedral. The city is set within the pretty Somontano region and is just 20 minutes’ drive from the Sierra de Cañones de Guara National Park.
Secure lock up parking for our motorbikes.
some funky bars nearby- quite a pleasant surprise.
- Staff was super helpful and very nice. Restaurant was great right there. Very large parking lot out back.
- The parking facilities and the location were a plus. If you have pets, you can take them for nice walks by the river.
- Ubicacióm excelente. Cama muy cómoda. Personal muy atento y amable.
- edificio muy viejo. faltan reformas.garaje aire libre sin asfalto. Piedras sueltas.Sin ascensor. Las habitaciones con demasiados trastos. Desde luego no merece las dos estrellas. Dependiendo del momento no hay nadie en la admisión que te pueda atender. Es fácil colarse desde la calle a persona ajena.La relación calidad precio 53 € mas 7€ de aparcamiento por dejar coche en un corral me parece excesivo. No lo recomiendo.
- Secure lock up parking for our motorbikes.
Carmen De Arnas
The apartments include a seating area with a sofa and TV. As part of the open-plan living area there is a kitchenette equipped with a washing machine, hob, and fridge. The guest house offers breakfast or dinner upon request at an extra cost.All apartments have a private bathroom with a bath tub. Some of them include a balcony with chairs and tables.The village of Alquézar, where you can visit Colegiata Castle, is a 15-minute drive from the property. Hiking and canyoning are popular activities in the area. Vero River is only 3.4 miles away.
- Fantastic Journey through time! Thanks Maïte and Pablo – we will see each other again ❤️
- Uno de los mejores alojamientos donde nos hemos alojado, tanto por las instalaciones como por el increible trato de Maite y Pablo. El entorno donde estan situados los apartamentos es precioso. Fuimos a pasar un fin de semana y volveremos a repetir en dos semanas porque necesitamos disfrutar mas tiempo de este lugar. Muchas gracias por todo Maite y Pablo
Estuvimos pasando una noche y la verdad es que nos quedamos con ganas de más. Maite es una anfitriona excelente, hace que te sientas en tu propia casa. El apartamento es enorme, muy cuidado y con amplias terrazas para tener mascotas. Hay aparcamiento gratuito cerca, buenos restaurantes para comer, rutas por la naturaleza y muy cerca de Alquezar.
Volveremos sin ninguna duda 🙂
Estuve con mis 3 hijos y fuimos capturado por la preciocidad de la casa y el apartamento amplio, cada detalle con muy buen gusto. Ubicación perfecta para disfrutar la tranquilidad de la naturaleza y visitar en menos de 10 minutos de coche un pueblo tan bonito como Alquarez.
Gracias Maite por tu disponibilidad y amabilidad.
Trato personal muy familiar.
La decoracion es increïble.
Tiene de todo hasta equipo de música y un largo etc…
Camas comodas, limpieza, ubicacion, tranquilidad,
Looking onto the mountains, the charming rooms at Casa Labata have rustic décor with wooden features such as beamed ceilings or shutters. All rooms have heating, satellite TV and a private bathroom.Set within the picturesque Somontano region, the property has an ideal location for visiting vineyards along the area’s wine route.Alquezar is 1.9 miles from the property, while Barbastro and its ravines are approximately 11.2 miles away. Rodellar can be reached in 35 minutes by car and the lake at El Grado is 26.1 miles from the Labata.
Basic, very good value, good breakfast, quiet.
Small Spanish town, near to Alquezar but away from the tourist trail
- Un lugar perfecto para descansar y desconectar de la rutina y el ruido de la ciudad. Tumbada en la cama podías escuchar el píar de los pájaros a kilómetros del hotel. Además, la terraza es perfecta para una velada en pareja. Ya sea durante el desayuno o durante la cena. Ideal.
- La habitacion era muy rustica y comoda. Tenia mil detalles
- La situación es ideal; el edificio, con gran cantidad de reliquias del pasado en su interior, muy interesante. El personal, muy correcto.
la simplicité ,la gentillesse et la serviabilité du propriétaire .
super gentil malgré le barrage de la langue .
en règle générale les gens sont comme vous êtes avec eux ,a partir du moment ou vous êtes souriant et respectueux : tous vas merveilleusement bien .
- Basic, very good value, good breakfast, quiet.
Mesón de Colungo
The property has a bar, while the restaurant serves breakfast and home-cooked, local dishes for dinner. Guests can also dine on the terrace, enjoying wonderful views of the surrounding countryside.The Meson de Colungo can organize a wide range of activities and outdoor sports, including climbing and 4×4 drives. The property can also provide ample information on the local area. Guests have access to the nearby Municipal swimming pool free of charge.The city of Huesca is about 50 minutes’ drive away. Barbastro can be reached in 30 minutes by car, and Zaragoza is 1.5 hours’ drive away. The hotel has easy access to the A-22 Motorway.
- We got a spacious and immaculately clean double room in a very nice hotel run by a very friendly owners. Great breakfast with fresh orange juice served. We had a delicious dinner a la carte at their restaurant located in an outdoor beautiful and peaceful courtyard. Great and fast wi-fi. Free parking just outside the hotel. Absolutely recommended.
- The staff were super friendly (although they do only speak Spanish and French) and the continental breakfast was lovely with plenty of freshly squeezed orange juice! Excellent terrace to to enjoy a beer after an outstanding walk to Alcazar!
- Great staff, friendly and responsive despite language barrier. Restaurant serves nice meals and the landlord makes his own wine which is very good. The nearby village of Colungo is very quiet and quant.
- Very clean and comfortable. Lovely and very helpful people who run it. Good WiFi.
We were made very welcome despite our limited Spanish! The evening meal was excellent value for money & plentiful. Local wine too.
Spotlessly clean. Very comfortable bed. We would certainly stay over here again if we had the opportunity. Did not go down into the village as we were quite comfy in the bar or our room! Excellent breakfast too.
Albergue Rural de Guara
Decorated in warm tones and with rustic wooden finishes, the hostel offers private rooms and shared dorm rooms. All of the rooms include a bathroom, heating and a balcony.Albergue Rural de Guara has an on-site restaurant and bar, and picnic lunches can be provided upon request. Alquézar also offers a small selection of other dining options and shops.A public swimming pool can be found just in front of the hostel. Hiking is possible in the surrounding countryside.Huesca can be reached in a 40-minute drive, while Lleida is around an hour away via the A-22 Motorway. Free public parking can be found near the property.
- Fantanstic view from the room. Easy public parking. Wakling distance to everywhere in the town.
- Fantastic view from the room! Great receptionists! Good breakfast.
- Fantastic view, easy parking on site, good breakfast by Spanish standards, there was even some cheese!
- Es un albergue donde se comparte habitacion, hay que tener claro esto. En mi caso tuve suerte con mi compañero.
- Ubicación.instalaciones sencillas y cómodas.silencio.Buen desayuno,amabilidad y buen servicio
Top Guest Houses In La Puebla De Castro Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in La Puebla de Castro Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in La Puebla de Castro Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in La Puebla de Castro Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!