10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In La Portellada Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
La Portellada Aragon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in La Portellada Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Portellada Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Portellada Aragon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in La Portellada Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in La Portellada Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In La Portellada Aragon:
Fonda La Grancha
A homemade breakfast is prepared each morning and is included with each room. Guests can sample modern dishes in the restaurant or try the tasting menu. There is also a reading area with a fireplace.Horse riding and bicycle rental can be arranged on request at Fonda La Grancha. Guide books are also available to borrow for information on the area. Main attractions include Plaza Mayor and Valderrobres Palace.Wireless internet is available throughout La Grancha and can even be accessed from the garden. Free public parking can be found nearby.
- Lovely hostess, ideal location delicious breakfast taken with blasting pellet burner – great success
- Very hospitable owners/staff. Quaint, rustic building.
- Great Character. Old world but with all mod cons. Fantastic food
- Very nice room on top floor. Comfortable beds. Food was great. The people are very nice. The town is very pretty.
- The location was good and the building was stone built and typical of the village.
Racó dels Torrats
Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Racó dels Torrats features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared lounge at the property.Tortosa is 43.5 miles from Racó dels Torrats, while Valderrobres is 8.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 50.3 miles from the property.
- It was one of the best place where I visit. Erick with his wife were a great people and service was amazing. Thank you for this couple days.
- El trato del personal, que nos facilito mucho la estancia. La decoración. La tranquilidad del pueblo, y sus gentes que nos permitieron disfrutar de su verbena de San Juan, como si fueramos uno más.
- Valoramos Positivamente la excelente atención recibida, la impecable limpieza, el magnífico desayuno y la inmejorable ubicación .
- La habitación me encantó, con un estilo rústico muy bonito. También destacaría el baño, muy limpio, luminoso y nuevo que incluía bañera. En el desayuno pude escoger lo que quería y finalmente el trato recibido. Me atendieron 2 chicos muy amables. En definitiva, no hay nada que no me gustase. 100% recomendable!
- La ubicación, cerca de los pueblos con encanto de la comarca del matarraña y de Alcañiz. El desayuno muy bueno y potente
Fonda la Plaza
The property is housed in an old stone building of the 14th century. It offers heated rooms with a flat-screen TV, a desk and a private bathroom with hairdryer. Bed linen and towels are provided.Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and a tour desk.Fonda la Plaza is just 650 feet from Valderrobres Castle. You can enjoy several outdoor activities, including cycling or riding in the surroundings. Reus Airport is 68.4 miles away.
- An absolute stunner of a room overlooking (right above) the medieval bridge in a beautiful little square. The bathroom was luxurious. This felt more like an exclusive hotel. I didn’t want to leave the room! Very comfortable bed and pillows.
- Lovely location. Very helpful staff (esp for my 83year old mother who cannot walk much). Great food in restaurant
- Toda la Fonda es un encanto. Una maravilla de personal (para llenarlos de besos). La comida exquisita, lo mismo el desayuno que el almuerzo o la cena. La cama, dificilmente mejorable. La ducha increible. En resumen: Para llorar al marchar y soñar con volver pronto.
- El sitio es una posada del siglo xiv y está en el centro muy cerca de los bares y restaurantes de la plaza
- La ubicación y la habitación, espaciosa y cómoda.
All rooms at this guest house feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer.Hostal Querol is located in the Matarraña region of Aragon, 20 minutes’ drive from Alcañiz.The surrounding area is ideal for hiking, cycling and horse riding.
La ubicación y las vistas de la habitación ( vistas al casco antiguo de Valderobres).
La amabilidad de la gerente.
- Habitación amplia, cama estupenda. Aseos limpios, trabajadores muy amables.
- El personal del hostal muy agradable, y dispuesto a explicarte, para visitar lugares y hacerte la estancia más agradable.
- La zona, l’habitació amb el bany… Acollidora!! La comoditat d’entrar i sortir sense haver de passar per dins el bar…
- La disposición del personal para solucionar incidencias y el hecho de poder guardar las motos durante la noche en garaje.
- La ubicación y las vistas de la habitación ( vistas al casco antiguo de Valderobres).
The heated rooms at Fonda Angeleta have modest décor with traditional features and wooden floors. They include flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with toiletries.Fonda Angeleta serves breakfast daily and traditional and classic dishes with a modern twist. There is a bar providing drinks and snacks, and packed lunches can be prepared.Valderrobres is rich in history and architecture and the Gothic Church of Santa Maria is just 500 feet from the guest house. Fonda Angeleta offers bike hire, perfect for cycling on the Val de Zafán Vía Verde, a former railway line 6.8 miles away.Fonda Angeleta is 20 minutes drive from the Dels Ports Nature Reserve and 24.9 miles from the Motorland Aragon Race Track.
Excellent staff with very good atention and politeness.
Building with rural decoration in the style of classical houses in the area.
- Very friendly staff. Flexibility to meet us for a late check in. Dogs allowed. Walking distance to the old town.
- No desayunamos ,ya que abrían muy tarde para nosotras.
amabilidad de la dueña
calidad desayuno y comida
- Fuimos una noche y todo fue perfecto. El personal atento y amable, las opciones del restaurante fantásticas y la habitación mejor de lo que esperábamos. Junto al centro de Valderrobres.Muy recomendable.
- Excellent staff with very good atention and politeness.
A restored mill, La Telleria maintains its original stone façade and beamed ceilings. Each attractive room has rustic, pastel-coloured décor and looks onto the mountains. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, a TV, desk and a private bathroom with free toiletries.You can enjoy a drink on the Telleria’s terrace, which offers lovely views of the surrounding countryside.The property is within 10.6 miles of Alcañiz and Motorland Aragón Racing Circuit. Els Ports Nature Reserve is 28 miles away.
- Basic but beautiful apartment just outside of Valjunquera with connection to a couple of beautiful villages nearby. Javier is a very helpful and amazing owner who spends a lot of useful information. Breakfast ist awesome …
- La casita rústica era monisima, todo hecho muy al detalle para complacer plenamente a los visitantes.La limpieza y la amabilidad de todo el equipo fue excelentísima. Un lugar muy acertado, si buscas desconexión de ciudad y conexión con la naturaleza….Volveremos segurooo!! GENIAL TODOOO!!
Una estancia genial!!!! El
Personal super agradable, te hacen muy buenas recomendaciones y sirven un desyuno tipo buffet riquisimo con cosicas de la zona. La habitacion tb muy bien, limpieza y comodidad!! Recomendable 100%
- La atencion,el desayuno en general todo muy satisfecho
- Atencion por parte de personal muy buena. Eva nos explico lo mas interesante a ver en la zona .
Observatorio de Aves Mas de Bunyol
All rooms at the Observatorio de Aves Mas de Buñol have air conditioning, heating and mountain views. They have a wardrobe, seating area and a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries. Free WiFi is available in the common areas.Continental breakfast is available at the Observatorio de Aves Mas de Buñol, and packed lunches are available too. A selection of cold meats can be served for dinner upon request. There is an inviting lounge with TV and fireplace, as well as a large terrace and a birdwatching room on the second floor.Free parking is offered and there is a tour desk. You can go hiking, fishing and cycling in the surrounding area, or enjoy a day’s horse riding.
- The main purpose was to observe the vultures. This was a unique opportunity and probably exceeded our expectations.
- Tucked away in a dramatic location . Lovely to see clear stars at night and some lovely birds and wild animals.
- This is an extraordinary place – not so much a hotel as an experience! For years, every morning, Ramon has been feeding the leopard vultures that nest in the surrounding mountains. To watch them wheel round in the air and then descend in their hundreds to eat the meat he gives them and then to see them take off and soar back into the sky, is a sight we will never forget. Magnificent. Lolli and Ramon are attentive and knowledgeable hosts. He drove to Valderrobres to lead us to the Mas. The room was comfortable with mountain views – still and incredibly quiet. A must – even if you know nothing about birds!
- The owners are passionate about the wild vultures that Ramond feeds every morning. It was a really nice place to stay overnight to be there in the morning with a good viewing seat before other people arrive for when the vultures start flying in. Lovely room, take your own toiletries. Loly gave us a very nice meal with wine the night before and breakfast. They are both really friendly. We free wheeled our motorbikes down the road so as not to disturb the vultures after feeding. The house is part of the viewing area so no parking at the house but down the road a bit. Raymond met us at the service station in town and showed the way, parking and the importance of being quiet so as to keep the area as natural as possible. Only take what you need overnight as will have to carry to the house and back.
- Everything was excellent, many thanks to Loly and José Ramón for looking after us so well
Each room combines modern and rustic décor and comes with flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms have a balcony.Fonda Urquizu has its own vegetable garden and a restaurant serving traditional dishes of the area.The quiet town of Beceite is 10 minutes’ drive of the Pena Reservoir while The Els Ports Nature Reserve is 6.2 miles away.The Delta de l’Ebre Nature Reserve is 37.3 miles away while The Motorland Alcañiz Race Track is 30 minutes’ drive from the guest house.
- Excellent restaurant. Good breakfast. Very friendly owners.
- Excellent location in town. Really nice evening meal. Both dinner and breakfast were very traditional Spanish style and excellent value as was whole stay.
- A general air of cheerfulness and a refusal to give up speaking Spanish at us even though we understand not a word.
- The couple who run this little hotel were so obliging, giving me a bowl of home made soup instead of a meal one night when I was not hungry. All veg is from his garden. There is parking at the back..just as well, as the streets are impossibly narrow with ancient archways too!
- Son amables, habitaciones amplias y el parking muy bien también
Raco del Tosca
The brightly decorated rooms at Raco del Tosca have central heating and feature a TV and private bathroom with hairdryer and toiletries.The accommodation offers breakfast.The guest house is well situated for a number of hiking and cycling routes, such as on the Val de Zafán Vía Verde, an old railway line located 10 minutes drive away.Free private parking is available at Raco del Tosca, which is 30 minutes’ drive from the A-7 motorway at north Tortosa. The Motorland Aragon Race Track is located 31.1 miles away, and you can drive to Valderrobres in 10 minutes.
- Son muy amables, explicando las excursiones y actividades en la zona nada más llegar. Las habitaciones están muy limpias y cuidadas. El desayuno es completo y bueno.
- Todo, el entorno muy bonito y el desayuno muy completo y la amabilidad
- Buen desayuno, trato muy agradable y un lugar muy acogedor
- Dueños muy amables. Todo correcto. Restaurante de la planta baja fantástico.
El trato muy familiar con un buen aporte de información de la zona.
Todo muy limpio y en su sitio.
Hospedería Virgen de la Fuente
The property features a Baroque chapel, communal TV lounge, and banquet facilities. Each room has a view of a landscape or mountains.The restaurant serves homemade dishes such as grilled meats, prepared with local ingredients. You can enjoy regional wines in the bar, situated in the Gothic cloister beside the garden.Tastavins Penyarroya Village and Masmut Red Rocks are within a 5-minute drive of the property. Nature Reserve Beceite Ports is 0.6 miles away.Zaragoza and Reus Airports can be reached in 90 minutes’ drive. Valderrobres and Calaceit is 9.3 miles from the guest house.
- We liked everything about this place. The proprietor, Paulino, was very friendly and helpful. He even gave us a personal tour of the 600 year old chapel on the property. The chef, Pedro, cooked up a wonderful meal and we didn’t make it easy with our non-meat, non-diary requirements. The surrounding area has a lot to offer including history and beauty. Valderrobres is a must-see location not far away.
- the whole atmosphere of the complex an surroundings.
- Great experience to stay in a listed monument. Staff was attentive and food in the restaurant was great.
- La cama, comodísima. La calefacción en la habitación, que hubo que conectar por el frío ambiental a pesar de las fechas. Y el entorno paisajístico de la Hospedería.
- L’atenció i el tracte del cuiner. És un lloc molt bonic i molt tranquil.
Top Guest Houses In La Portellada Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in La Portellada Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in La Portellada Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in La Portellada Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!