10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In La Pobleta de Bellvei Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
La Pobleta de Bellvei Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in La Pobleta de Bellvei Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Pobleta de Bellvei Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Pobleta de Bellvei Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in La Pobleta de Bellvei Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in La Pobleta de Bellvei Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In La Pobleta De Bellvei Catalonia:
Views of the mountain, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. Rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for skiing and cycling. Baqueira-Beret is 21.1 miles from Casa Teresina, while Vielha is 23.6 miles away.
- Great place in a wonderful location. The owner was a really hospitable and interesting guy. He gave us an upgrade for a very small price.
- The staff were extremely friendly and Robert is a magnificent host.
- Roberto was an amazing host! There aren’t many restaurants near by but he prepared meals for us daily and they were all delicious and a wonderful sampling of the local cuisine! He also had maps and suggested hiking trails all of which were lovely and exactly what we were looking for. If you want a relaxing pampered stay this is the place to be. The bar attached is never too loud but always open if you need a drink or snack. Our stay here was all we could have asked for and more!
- En trato de Robe. Muy personalizado. El desayuno muy bien. Pero la cena, totalmente casera, estupenda. Robe, al final no nos diste la receta de las lentejas! El lugar muy tranquilo, bonitas vistas… Sí vas a vall fosca descarta ir a otros hoteles caros y sin personalidad
- Tot molt bé i sobretot el que s’aprecia és el tracte i disponibilitat. Absolutament recomanable.
Each attractive room at Casa Masover has simple décor with wooden ceilings and furnishings. There is free Wi-Fi, heating and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a range of traditional Catalan cuisine in the Masover’s restaurant.Offering a beautiful setting in the Lleida Pyrenees, Casa Masover has an ideal setting for hiking, rafting, horse riding and cycling. Aigüestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici National Park can be reached in an hour by car.El Pont de Suert is less than 24.9 miles from the Masover, while Lleida is approximately 2 hours’ drive away.
Very welcoming hosts, warm assistance whenever approached. Nice and clean.
Family operated restaurant with good menu selection. Dinner was excellent, tasty and very good value. Very good and tasty breakfast served. Overall very well, – meeting and exceeding what you might expect in the rural environment / house.
- Very beautiful secluded locations, very nice place. Despite the language barrier, they could not have been more helpful
- La verdad que solo lo disfrutamos para dormir, ya que por la mañana teniamos una carrera en Barruera, asi que tampoco desayunamos en el hotel. Por gentileza de la hija, nos preparó unos bocadillos. Así que fue una estancia corta pero correcta.
- La situació de la casa és inmillorable, en mig de muntanya i la granja d’ animals pels més petits es perfecte.
- EL TRATO DEL PERSONAL Y LA COMIDA QUE FUE MAGNIFICA .
- Very welcoming hosts, warm assistance whenever approached. Nice and clean.
Hostal Alt Pirineu
Each heated room has a private bathroom with a bath and shower, and free toiletries. There is also a flat-screen TV, and visco-elastic mattresses and pillows. Some rooms have views of the surrounding mountains and the Noguera Pallaresa River.A breakfast is served every morning at the hotel’s bar; and the on-site restaurant prepare traditional dishes. Packed lunches are also available on prior request.Hostal Alt Pirineu is set within the Alt Pirineu Nature Reserve, and 29.2 miles from Aigüestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici National Park. Port Ainé Ski Resort is 17.7 miles far from the property.Many activities can be practiced on site or in the surrounding areas, such as rafting, hiking, skiing, and horse riding, and the guest house provides information on these activities. Ski storage is available, as well as free WiFi throughout the property.
- Our hosts were very helpful and friendly and did everything they could to make our stay a pleasant one. Breakfast was excellent. WiFi 6/10 (Reception varied with location in the building).
Owners were friendly and helpful.
Breakfast was excellent and good value.
- El personal super atentos, no faltó un detalle, buena comida.
- La amabilidad de los propietarios. El zumo de naranja natural del almuerzo.
- El desayuno era muy bueno y abundante, los dueños muy atentos, nos explicaron qué rutas podíamos hacer y nos proporcionaron toda la información necesaria! nos trataron genial! Además de hostal, es restaurante y cenamos allí las dos noches que estuvimos un menú de noche de calidad con bastante variedad y todo muy bueno! Sitio para repetir y recomendar!
Fonda Can Fasersia
Featuring bright, spacious rooms with private balcony, the Fonda Can Fasersia is surrounded by charming paved alleys and located directly opposite the famous Daldo Square. Guests can make use of a shared kitchen and dining area.Make the most of the hotel’s services and its privileged location to explore the fantastic mountainous landscapes.Use the Free Wi-Fi to plan hiking and cycling routes, visit the tour desk to make arrangements, and go on all-day excursions with a packed lunch from the Can Fasersia. The hotel can organise activities, such as horse riding, quad biking and paintballing.
- Location in the town, interesting historic building that’s not been modernise much and spoilt
- The place has a bit of a hostel feeling (albeit with a private bedroom), but that obviously holds for the price as well. Good breakfast included.
- Great value for money, very nice manager, good breakfast. Returned again on the wat down from the mountains.
- Lovely location and view across the river in a quirky guesthouse with its own restaurant. 10 minute walk from the railway station and on the edge of the town. Breakfast included.
Cosy and all in all it was worth the money.
Breakfast buffet was small but it contained everything necessary with good quality.
The restaurant at Fonda Farré serves typical Pallaresa cuisine, such as trout and veal. A daily fixed price menu is available and there is a bar.Fonda Farré Hotel offers a luggage storage service and free parking is available on site. The tour desk can provide useful information on the surrounding area.The town of Sort is 5 miles away with it famous lottery shop, La Bruixa d’Or.
- Que estaba reformado completamente y la gran variedad en el desayuno
Cama cómoda. Habitación sencilla y tranquila.
Servicio de desayuno completo.
- Ubicación, Cama muy comoda. Comida en general buena
- Le repas le soir, super présentation . Le gaspacho à la framboise, tomate et glace excellent et original. Repas très fin et excellent. Chambre refaite et très propre. En résumé très bonne étape. Un groupe de 12 motards avec la banane 😉
- Menu del restaurante carísimo, cabello. En el plato! Trato pesimo
Hostal Can Josep
All heated rooms at Hostal Can Josep feature a TV and a private bathroom.The café bars serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breakfast includes a wide selection of Catalan cured meats, juices, local cheese, tea or coffee. Hostal Can Josep has a furnished outdoor terrace where guest can relax.A variety of sports and outdoor activities such as hiking, rafting or canoeing can be practised nearby. The Aigües Tortes i Estany de Sant Maurici National Park is just over an hour’s drive away.
- The staff and family are brilliant. Local people that want to look after you. I really enjoyed them and they even turned out at 7 am to wave us off. Back as soon as I can
- Very friendly family run place ; they were very welcoming despite the language barriers
- Good location and adjacent public parking. Nice breakfast. Sort is a good base from which to explore the beautiful Perineu National park.
- Garage parking for motorcycles, good breakfast, value for money
- Old and quite large building in the traditional (local) style with all modern conveniences including an elevator; the interior is nicely and tastefully appointed, giving a warm and comfortable feeling; located only a very short, easy walk (5 minutes) to the center of town on the opposite side of the river (kayak racing); the owner of the hotel, Rosa, is a gem and very congenial, does not speak english but we communicated just fine with her and had a few good laughs doing it; Rosa serves up wonderful dinners – no need to find a restaurant off site – apparently many locals, not only hotel guests enjoy dining at the Hostal Can Josep; the breakfast buffet is amazing and the many choices (and quality) of local meats, sausages, cheeses and bread surprised us (see photos); clean, quiet room with comfortable bed and immaculate, modern bathroom; we very much enjoyed dinner, the restful one night stay and the sumptuous breakfast at Rosa’s hotel in the Pyrenees Mountains and you would too.
Each bright heated room at Hostal Escarla has free Wi-Fi and a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy breakfast in the Escarla’s dining room. There is a small selection of restaurants and cafes in the centre of Arén.The ski slopes at Baqueira Beret can be reached in just over an hour by car, while Posets-Maladeta Natural Park is approximately 24.9 miles away. Lleida is a 90-minute drive from the guest house.
- The room was clean, bed comfortable and staff helpful. Wifi worked fine and the fan in the room was necessary.
- Good place in a pinch. Clean enough, owner let us check in at 11 pm as we were on the road traveling between places.
L’accueil du patron et le personnel très agréable
La facilité d’accès
- El dueño del hostal era muy amable y servicial. Sólo por eso no dudare en volver.
- Su cercanía para descansar después de la excursión al Congost de Montrebei (20 min en coche). Hostal de paso, al lado de la carretera. Nos atendieron muy amablemente.
The family-run Hostal Canigó has bright, heated rooms with private bathrooms and cable TV. Triple rooms have a private balcony. Free Wi-Fi is also available.The Canigó has a breakfast room and a TV lounge. There is free on-site ski storage and parking for bicycles. The guest house’s tour desk provides information about nearby places of interest and the best local restaurants.
- The breakfast was the best one on my trip.The owner was successful in making a good atmosphere like nice and quiet music while having the first class breakfast. Thank you
relation quality price is excellent!
personnel, we always to talked to the same woman, was excellent! very friendly.
breakfast is worth it, take it, but you need to announce it one day in advance.
the room was very clean and quiet.
- Excellent host. Very helpful and made sure we were very happy with our stay.
- Such a nice place; a real gem. Great value. The owner very pleasant and helpful. Accommodation spotlessly clean and very comfortable. The breakfast is well worth taking, quite superb, and the dining room is terrific and peaceful. There is a bar restaurant next door which served good food and wine at modest prices.
- Very warm and cozy environment. Concha, the receptionist and manager was very dedicated and attentive at all time.
The Pey has a restaurant which serves typical Catalan food and specialises in grilled meats. It has a terrace and there is also a café which serves toast and salad during the day.The Pey Hostal has a ski storage facility for guests. There is also a tour desk where staff can provide information about what to see and do in the Catalan Pyrenees.The guest house is located on the edge of the Aigüestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici National Park, which is a popular destination for hiking and mountain biking.
- Nice serviced breakfast and nice hosting. Free parking lot. Near the national park.
- Dining at the restaurant was excellent. Proximity to the taxi service to the park made it the ideal location. Also all the local walking paths made the area a great place to visit.
- The restaurant was awesome for dinner! Great food! The breakfast not so great…I think we had high expectations after the dinner and they had a great beer selection. Location for access to the park was also perfect, other than that there is nothing really in this town.
- Great location very clean and comfortable and as it was the night of the fire festival I was at ground zero to see the torch runners pass by, but it was also ground zero for the fiesta afterward.
- nice and cosy rooms, clean, friendly and helpful staff
Albergue La Coma
You will find a shared lounge at the property. Each room includes a private bathroom.Breakfast includes fresh baked bread delivered daily, pastries, fruit, cured meats, cheese, jam, butter, tomatoes, yogurt, cereal, milk, juice, tea and coffee.Ski storage is also available at Albergue La Coma.Santa María de Taüll Church is 1,000 feet from Albergue La Coma, while Sant Climent de Taüll is 350 feet from the property.
- the stuff was nice, it’s great to have a restaurant on site with a discount for guests, the location is amazing, the room is very clean
- Great location, friendly staff, nice alpine chalet feel with nice paintings on the walls. Shared kitchen is very handy and an excellent restaurant downstairs with 10% discount for residents. Set in a lovely little village and only 10 mins from the start of most hikes.
- very nice place, great location, friendly staff, good breakfast 🙂 I would definitely come back
- Spectacular location in a beautiful mountain village. A short walk from two must-see Romanesque churches. Very helpful and friendly staff.
- Taull is a very pretty village and the hostel is in a good location with great views. Our room was clean and comfortable with good ensuite facilities, and was more like a hotel than a hostel. The restaurant below, served very good food at a reasonable price, and all the staff ( in particular Jasmine ,whose English was excellent !) were so friendly and helpful, they made us feel very welcome .We really enjoyed our stay here.
Top Guest Houses In La Pobleta De Bellvei Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in La Pobleta de Bellvei Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in La Pobleta de Bellvei Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in La Pobleta de Bellvei Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!