10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In La Pera Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
La Pera Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in La Pera Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Pera Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Pera Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in La Pera Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in La Pera Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In La Pera Catalonia:
All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Cal Nou features free WiFi throughout the property.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as golfing and horse riding. The property also offers free use of bicycles.You will find a range of dining options, including some Michelin-star restaurants and local wineries in the area.Beautiful beaches at Calella de Palafrugell and Tamariu can be reached in a 30-minute drive. Girona and its airport can also be reached in around 30 minutes by car.
The room and the entire B&B were cosy: we really liked the atmosphere.
We enjoyed breakfast too.
The host welcomed us perfectlly:a great stay!
- Nice hotel in the small village. Friendly staff and everything worked well, good hints to see things in the region. Good breakfast in the peaceful ambient. Good parking close by the hotel. Many good restaurants in walking distance.
- The bed was extraordinary. You just don’t want to walk off it!
- The village is tiny and beautiful and the house has been renovated keeping its wonderful vault brick ceilings which give a special atmosphere .The own is adorable ,speaks good English and makes a very good breakfast .
- The smallest hotel in my life!the best experience ever!
- The room and the entire B&B were cosy: we really liked the atmosphere.
El Palauet de Monells
The rooms at the Palauet feature attractive rustic décor. Each one comes with under-floor heating and a private bathroom with a bathrobe and slippers. Bed linen and towels are included.The property serves a daily continental breakfast in the dining room. There is also a bright, charming lounge where you can relax, and free Wi-Fi is available in public areas. El Palauet de Monells also offers a massage service at an extra cost.There are various bars and restaurants in the village square. Les Gavarres Nature Reserve is a short drive from the property, and the surrounding countryside is great for hiking, cycling and horse riding. You can drive to Girona and the coast in around 30 minutes.
- A lovely, authentic Spanish hotel, very historic, in an ancient village. Very kind staff, comfortable bed and good breakfast. Very good value. We would happily return as it is quite a unique experience.
Hotel was nice and comfortable, the food was very good and the hospitality was great.
Would have been nice to explore the local town if we had time but it was a late stopover for us.
If you need early breakfast before 8am at weekends best to advice the lady the night before.
The hotel is in a renovated charming old building, with lovely common areas, all nicely decorated. It is perfectly located in the lively main square of the village. We stayed there for a few days and explored a big part of the coast driving from there. The lady owner and the staff are very very nice and helpful, they genuinely do their best for the guests to enjoy their stay, they supported with recommendations and tips for the area. We felt like home, not in a hotel 🙂
I really liked the building, it would have been lovely to hear its history as well. The hotel has an indoor pool, we haven’t tried it, yet the area looked nice.
The breakfast was good, they serve a homemade cheese which is delicious. Loved it.
- The staff was wonderful and welcoming! The hotel is beautiful, charming and well taken care of. We really felt like at home. Todo increible – muy aconsejable y el hotel tiene mucho encanto!
- The location is wonderful, in the main, picturesque square of Monells. The staff was very attentive and it almost felt like staying at a distant relative’s house as the owner was very welcoming. Breakfast was wondeful and we enjoyed our stay.
El Racó Sostenible
Each room with colourful décor features a private bathroom and a fan. With wood and stone finishes, the charming house has a garden. WiFi is available.El Racó Sostenible is set within 20 minutes’ drive from the Costa Brava beaches. Surrounded by nature, the location is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking or cycling.The towns of Púbol and Foixà are within 3 minutes by car, offering a variety of traditional Catalan restaurants. El Racó Sostenible offers a free shuttle service from Flaça Train Station to the property, located just 5 minutes’ drive away. Girona is 12.4 miles away, while the airport is 30 minutes’ drive from the property.
- Angel, een ontzettend aardige, gezellige gastheer. Prima ontbijt. Het flesje wijn gaf hij ons cadeau.
El tracte i l’atenció han estat molt agradables.
L’Àngel prepara un esmorzar amb una selecció de productes de la terra, complet i variat. Excel.lent!
- L’esmorzar genial, el tracte perfecte. El llit còmode.
- El desayuno muy bueno y completo. El trato de Ángel, el propietario, excelente.
Le rapport qualité prix
Le petit déjeuner
123ole Can Portell
Featuring kitsch décor, this house offers a terrace, hammocks and outdoor lounging beds. Set in a restored 16th-century farm, this rustic accommodation has a shared lounge with a TV. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property.Each unique bedroom has a seating area, heating and a private bathroom with a shower.The dining area features exposed stone walls. This bed and breakfast offers dinner or packed lunches upon request.The property has free private parking. AP7 Motorway is 6.2 miles away.
Amazing villa in authentic style with a nice private pool and garden, great for children to play and for parents to relax. Freindly hosts, delicious breakfast, spacious and nicely decorated rooms – can only recommend. Very peaceful and quiet.
If you are Ok to drive up to 1h can be a great base to explore all of northern Catalonia and Costa Brava.
- La decoración es exquisita, el personal atento y la dueña Debbie encantadora, uno se siente como en casa y nos dio mucha pena irnos! Volveremos!
- La habitación es tal como sale en las fotografías aunque faltaba algo de limpieza, acogedora y original. El desayuno es muy bueno.
- El gran jardín y la cantidad de colores por toda la estancia,te transportas a un lugar de ensueño muy peculiar.
Un lugar con encanto. Es acogedor, cómodo y fascinante, para quedarse mas tiempo, pues hay mucho por descubrir y disfrutar del lugar.
Debbie atiende muy bien ya desde antes de llegar y nos sentimos cómodos y felices de disfrutar de cada detalle.
No solo su bellísima decoración, hay espacio en el verde, libros, sitios para descansar o para caminar, mi hijo encontró música e instrumentos.., no alcanzamos a mas, pero seguro que volveremos.
- Amazing villa in authentic style with a nice private pool and garden, great for children to play and for parents to relax. Freindly hosts, delicious breakfast, spacious and nicely decorated rooms – can only recommend. Very peaceful and quiet.
Each simply decorated room comes with a flat-screen TV, wardrobe and a balcony with mountain views.You can play volleyball, football and table tennis on site, and bikes are available to rent. Guests have access to the spa at an extra cost.The Greek and Roman ruins at Empuries are 5.6 miles from the property, while Figueres, with its Dali Museum, is 12.4 miles away. The Aiguamolls Nature Reserve is 20 minutes from Mas Ribas by car. Girona Airport is 31.1 miles away.
- You approach the hotel from the rear and looks unimpressive. Then go to the front entrance and a lovely open area with pool, football, basketball and sun loungers. Perfect for family. Breakfast was excellent with lots of choice. You can use the kitchen to prepare meals at lunchtime or evening with large fridge for drinks. We ate outside. Perfect for a family. Staff very helpful
Very pleasant owner and staff.
Plenty of parking as we were towing a boat.
We enjoyed our night at Mas Ribas. The building is fantastic, the rooms are very nice.
The outside area with pool, football and volleyball ground is unbeatable.
Xavi is a really nice guy who made a great job in restaurating this facility. As well as he made a superb breakfast.
We are coming back.
- Very friendly and eager to please you host. Copious breakfast. Spacious rooms. Sports playground and swimming pool.
- This is a very nice converted barn in a rural location. There is generally a great sense of peace and calm. There is a small swimming pool and a good area to sit out or eat that it shaded if you need a break from the summer sun. There is a shared kitchen (rarely anyone else in there) where you can keep food in a fridge and non-perishables in a lockable cupboard. The owner is very friendly and charming. Breakfast is 6 Euros per person but seemed good value considering what is included. The rooms all have anti-insect netting so you can freely open the windows without any concerns about insects coming in. It is an easy drive to the coast and L’Escala is also nearby. Good wifi and easy parking next to the building. It is kept very clean.
The L’Esplai Guest House serves breakfast, and offers a snack bar with terrace. Luggage storage and information about the region are available at reception.Surrounded by countryside, Hostal L’Esplai is an ideal base to explore the northern Costa Brava. Free private parking is offered on site.The Greek and Roman ruins of Empuries are 2.5 miles from L’Esplai. The Dali Museum in Figueres is 13.7 miles away, while Girona Airport is within a 30-minute drive.
- The owners where very nice-the hotel was ultra clean! Pool area a real sun trap! Easy parking and ease of access to places of interest, coast etc.
- Nice location in the nature, beaches nearby (with a car). Staff kind and ready to help. Low prices at the bar for snacks/breakfast.
- If you have a car the location would be OK however we had cycled 90km and then there was nowhere to eat dinner and we would have had to cycle another 8km return to go to a restaurant. There was no taxi companies but 2 taxi drivers and we were charged 25 Euro to be transported 4 km each way to get to a town that had a restaurant. Otherwise it was a very pleasant stay.
- Rooms were clean & shower had good pressure. Good value for money given start of high season. Good location after busy days visiting various places in the area. Relaxed atmosphere & very good service from young couple who run the accommodation. Wifi had good signal & evening food availability was a good price & good selection.
- Located near many nice sights. Quiet surroundings with a great view. Large spacious room with great beds. Clean and neat. Offers good value for money breakfast!
The rooms are decorated with antique-style furniture. Many have original stone walls, and all have heating.During the summer, breakfast is served on the terrace. In winter, it is served in the charming dining room. There is a bar service, and guests can relax in the garden.Pensió Bellmirall offers easy access to all of Girona’s main sights, including the Art Museum and the Arab Baths. The Bellmirall has a tour desk, and there is free public parking nearby.
- Very welcoming, superb location. I am looking forward to going back
- Very friendly greeting on arrival . Nothing too much trouble. Perfect location. Breakfast in a beautiful small courtyard. Lots of character and charm . A perfect stay in a beautiful city .
The breakfast is wonderful, and served in the beautiful green courtyard separated from the street.
Staff member ‘Anna Lois’ was excellent and accommodating
- Friendly staff. Great location in the old town. Helpful pre arrival communication regarding directions and parking. Good value for money for a basic acccomodation.
- Nice friendly welcome, easy to find, great location, all the mod cons don’t spoil the old fashioned ambience .
Many buses stop right next to the Miryam, taking you to the Costa Brava’s famous beaches of Riells, Montgó and Empúries.Featuring a rustic décor, the accommodation offers a charming common lounge with sofas and a bar. The restaurant specializes on seafood cooked with products from the Gulf of Rosas.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and a balcony, as well as a phone and a wardrobe. The private bathrooms have a bathtub and a bidet. Air conditioning is available for a supplement.Hostal Miryam is 0.9 miles from Empúries Roman Ruins. Figueras is 30 minutes’ drive, while Girona is 45 minutes’ drive.
We were four, had lunch and dinner at the restaurant. The food was outstanding for the four of us. Strongly recommend eating there. The couple owning the hotel and restaurant were really nice and helpful showing us around the lovely artwork displayed around the big restaurant. The staff were also very efficient!
There is a secure private parking facility which is free of charge.
- Have stayed here many times. Allays a pleasure. Staff are fab. Looking forward to the next visit
- We had a lovely room with a balcony and views over the town. The hotel was very quiet. It was convenient to the beach.
- Stayed here before and really appreciate the friendly, helpful staff, free parking and great location.
- L’hôtel en lui-même est très bien. Bon accueil par la patronne. Cadre rétro très joli. Chambre confortable avec climatisation et terrasse. Super petit déjeuner avec pain et croissant chauds. Parking sécurisé très pratique.
- We were four, had lunch and dinner at the restaurant. The food was outstanding for the four of us. Strongly recommend eating there. The couple owning the hotel and restaurant were really nice and helpful showing us around the lovely artwork displayed around the big restaurant. The staff were also very efficient!
Montjuic Bed & Breakfast
All the bright, air-conditioned rooms are decorated in elegant, soft tones. They include a pleasant seating area with a sofa and satellite TV. They also come with a private terrace with great views. Free Wi-Fi is also available.A daily home-made breakfast is served in the dining room using organic products. The popular cafés and restaurants of Plaça Independencia are 15 minutes’ walk away.Staff at reception will give you more information about what the area has to offer. The property organises activities such as cycling tours.The Costa Brava Girona Airport is about 30 minutes away by car. Free parking is available on site at the guest house.
Views lovely. Pool very welcome and not too salty. Hosts at the property very friendly and helpful and gave very good restaurant recommendations.
Lovely to have a small kitchen to make tea/coffee. Also great that alcohol was available on an honesty basis so able to have a nightcap!
- The location is a bit far from town but steps down the hill make it easy to get to and from, The room was quiet and dark. The common facilities were open and airy as well as ascetically pleasing.
- Location was perfect and beautiful scenes from balcony. Had read of our hostess Carmen in previous reviews and she was charming and very helpful.
Carmen who’s runs the b&b is literally amazing made our stay by being so helpful
With the local area. Amenities are great too with robes, sliders , beach bag etc. Great location 15 minuet beautiful walk. B&b feel home from home lovely relaxing and quiet
- Beautiful hotel with a stunning view. The owner and staff where really friendly and very helpful.
- Views lovely. Pool very welcome and not too salty. Hosts at the property very friendly and helpful and gave very good restaurant recommendations.
Room In Girona
All the heated accommodation has simple stylish décor and a wardrobe. There is either a private bathroom with a shower or access to a shared bathroom.A daily buffet breakfast is available at Room in Girona. The bed and breakfast also has a shared kitchen, featuring a hob, for guests to use.Plaza de la Independencia Square is 1,150 feet from Room in Girona and offers a wide variety of bars and restaurants. The property is located on Girona’s main shopping street and Girona Railway Station is a 10-minute walk away.
- Nice location, friendly staff, clean and cozy room
- Location location location , friendly staff, amazing balcony and very clean and also very quiet and relaxing
- Excellent location in Girona. Room very basic but comfy enough, lack of external window. Bathrooms clean and fine. Continental breakfast good. Kitchen facilities good.
- Location of hostel is perfect- its 10 minutes walking from railway station
- The place is in a very good location and clean, even the bathroom which was a shared bathroom. The common area was nice with a balcony for smokers. The building itself was old but charming and in good condition. Prices are cheap.
Top Guest Houses In La Pera Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in La Pera Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in La Pera Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in La Pera Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!