10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In La Parrilla Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
La Parrilla Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in La Parrilla Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Parrilla Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Parrilla Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in La Parrilla Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in La Parrilla Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In La Parrilla Castile And Leon:
All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Guest rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Valladolid is 9 miles from Hostal Ideal, while Palencia is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Fuimos 5 personas y estuvimos en 2 habitaciones que se comunicaban, eran bastante amplias y las camas no fueron incómodas
- Habitationes my amplias y colchones comfortable. Un comedor con menu y tapas variadas, correctas y con un precio justo. Coinero simpatico, mesera no tanto. Camareras normal.
PROPRETE DES LIEUX ET SOL EN CARRELAGE ET MARBRE
VERITABLE MEUBLES EN BOIS
- Parfait pour nous deux chambres correspondant entre elles, etablissement propre et personnel aimable.
- Fuimos 5 amigas a pasar una noche allí, ya que teníamos concierto en Cuéllar. Tudela está muy cerca de Valladolid y de otros puntos de interés por lo que la cercanía de apreció. La habitacióm estaba bastante limpia y las camas eran cómodas. No nos faltó de nada!El desayuno cuesta 2’50 € y lo puedes tomar en el restaurante que tiene el propio hostal. Nuestra opinión es buena!Lo recomendamos para descansar, siempre y cuanso no se busque el lujo. Saludos.
Hotel Campestre’s bright and air-conditioned rooms feature a simple décor and have a private bathroom with bath tub or shower.Breakfast is served in the Campestre café, and you can enjoy homemade food at the hotel restaurant, accompanied with a selection of regional wines. Some room rates include a free breakfast.Campestre is situated in the Ribera del Duero wine region. The centre of Valladolid can be reached in about 15 minutes by car. Salamanca and Burgos are about 1.5 hour’s drive away.There is a business centre and meeting rooms at the hotel.
THE BED WAS COMFORTABLE
PLENTY OF SPACE FOR A SINGLE ROOM
IT WAS VERY QUIET
- Breakfast is a coffee,glass of orange and croissant,which is fine for the price charged and it is on an industrial estate
- Buena atención y servicio, sin problemas de aparcamiento.
- Muy buen trato y amabilidad. Totalmente recomendable.
- La relación calidad precio, y el trato del personal, excelente. Todo amabilidad y atención. Lo recomiendo totalmente
- THE BED WAS COMFORTABLE
El Portazgo Restaurante Hostal
All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Guest rooms include a desk.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.El Portazgo Restaurante Hostal has a sun terrace. A variety of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking.Valladolid is 3.5 miles from the accommodation, while Palencia is 29 miles away. Valladolid Airport is 11 miles from the property.
The staff are tralla friendly.
The have a good place for the kids (2-10 years old).
We found some issues with breakfast and they try to solve the problem. Really compressive staff
- La decoracion de la habitación está fenomenal y estaba muy limpia. La cama es muy cómoda y el personal es atento. La relación calidad / precio inmejorable.
- Aire acondicionado, relativamente nuevo/reformado, cama cómoda, consumición gratuita, terraza muy agradable, precio muy ajustado. Muy buena relación calidad-precio.
- La cercania en el trato. La comida buena. El trato muy bien. El local comedor estupendo. Las habitaciones muy bien.
- El personal muy amable, la comida buenísima, la habitación muy moderna y confortable. Calidad a buen precio. Para repetir sin duda. Muy recomendable
- The staff are tralla friendly.
Hostal Puerta del Valle
Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.National Sculpture Museum is 5 miles from Hostal Puerta del Valle, while Palace of Villena is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Easy access, good location, very clean, excellent!!
- Perfecto, a 10min en coche Valladolid y super barato
- Buena relación calidad precio. Muy cerca de Valladolid.
- As camas eran comodísimas, e o persoal moi atento.
- La atención y comodidad en la entrada a la habitación. Se preocuparon de nosotros en todo momento, incluso ayudándonos cuando nos engañaron los taxistas de Valladolid.
Hostal Virgen del Villar
Hostal Virgen del Villar offers a 24-hour reception, a TV lounge and traditional bar-restaurant that serves homemade meals.Rooms at Virgen del Villar have charming, functional décor and wooden floors. Each one has heating and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Some rooms also have a small balcony.Surrounded by shops and bars, Hostal Virgen del Villar is situated in the centre of Laguna de Duero, known for its yearly bull-running festival. You can find a hermitage, a park and football pitch next to the lake.
- Is too far the town of Valladolid but you can get transportation is easy the rest is very good
- just like the first visit, beautiful clean room and no traffic noise. wifi in the room, radio in the room and tv, plus ensuite spotless.
- cleanliness, homely bar, safe garage parking….a proper bath. Friendly staff.
- The owners were very kind and helpful. We could park the car with the bikes in a garage.
- La comida fantastica , la limpieza y el trato del personal a sido fantastico .super contenta
All of the light rooms have a private bathroom with shower or bath, and a flat-screen TV. Sheets and towels are included.Campo Grande Park is about 5 minutes’ walk away. A good range of shops can be found nearby, and there is a café-restaurant downstairs.The guest house offers luggage storage, and can provide advice on local sights.
- We just really liked it-I thought it was very clean-the sheets smelled and felt extra clean-it was quiet which we really appreciated.
- Quiet location, secure facility, old world style and comfort.
- Staff was very nice and helpful. Rooms were comfortable and nice.
- Place close to the main station, Quite and relaxing.
- La ubicación, en una zona tranquila. Cercano al centro de la ciudad y a 5 minutos de la estación de tren.
The Lima’s rooms feature simple décor and each has a private bathroom. All rooms have work desks.Guests can make use of the Lima’s luggage storage.The guest house is a 10-minute walk from Valladolid Cathedral and less than one kilometre from Campo Grande Park. Valladolid’s Railway and Bus Stations can be reached in around 10 minutes, by foot.
- Needs improvements but in general the people were respectful and welcoming
- Perfect location, right in the center. All the sights were in walking distance. Very clean, nice staff. There was a balcony where I could smoke.
- Nada. Es un hostal muyyyyy cutre, nada que ver con las fotos.
- La situacion es excelente. Cerca de todo. Zona peatonal muy próxima.
- Me quisieron devolver el dinero ya que les comenté que no corría el agua caliente de la ducha y que olía todo a tabaco que apestaba, sábanas, cojines, toallas, todo…
The guest house offer many of the services and facilities as hotels, such well equipped rooms with en suite bathrooms, toiletries, fridge and air conditioning.Situated in the city centre, by the ‘plaza mayor’ (the main square) and the historical, commercial and business centre of the city. There are 2 cafés located in the same building, where you can enjoy breakfast.This location allows easy access to public transport, and there is a car park located 150 feet away. Discounts are available on night-time parking.
- Good central location. Friendly staff st reception . Good for a couple of nights to explore this area. Only 10 minutes walk from train station.
- The location of the property is grea, the bed was very comfy, everything was clean and the staff very nice.
- It was everything ok. Gut place to stay for the price. The location is really good.
- An older property that is showing some signs of age but it is comfortable enough. Clearly the owners and staff care about making your stay pleasant and I would happily stay here again. Really well located.
- The hostal employees were very nice and helpful. My room and bathroom were both very spacious and clean. The hostal is more like a hotel than a hostal. The location is superb.
The Book Factory Hostel
All soundproofed rooms include a desk and a 21-inch flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower and free toiletries.The property includes a shared lounge, café and a patio with outdoor seating area. Bike rental services are offered and reception is open 24 hours. There is also a book exchange corner.You will find shops and restaurants within a 5-minute walk of the guest house. Pisuerga River is 0.6 miles away and Plaza Mayor Square can be reached in 10 minutes on foot.
- This was one super amazing hostel to stay in! It had a central location within walking distance from all the sights. The property itself is an old book factory since 1907. I was so excited by the feeling of staying in a real museum!!! The room was clean, modern and tidy. Bathroom, common space, kitchen, and pathways were colorful, clean and eye-catching. Staff was cheerful, friendly and helpful.
- Very nice facility. Clean rooms and good location.
- The facilities and location can’t be better. I was amazed with this hostel. Brand new where I was located. The staff was so helpful. Just one minute from the Cathedral with so many bars next to. There is a great lobby area with Tv, fridges and wifi working at all the times. Nice bar where you can get your breakfast for a good value. Is a very good hostel to experience. A place definitely to recommend.
- Perfect location (3 min walk from the cathedral, on a quiet street), quiet room, great facilities for a hostel and very clean. 24h reception with helpful staff
- Very well tended hotel, super clean and comfortable. Excellent location, really close to major city sights and the University. Special thanks to the hotel staff, who are all super kind, smiling, and always ready and willing to help!
Hostal De La Torre
Each room at Hostal de la Torre has bright, functional décor and wooden floors. Rooms are heated and include a TV and a phone.Hostal de la Torre is situated in the centre of Valladolid, surrounded by shops, cafés and restaurants. Valladolid Cathedral and Campo Grande Park are both within 1,650 feet.Valladolid Train Station is a 15-minute walk away. Private parking can be booked near the guest house, at an extra cost.
All around in this Hostal was wonderful; it’s located completely in the center of the city, with shops and stores right there. The landlay is very kind and nice person; she explained to us everything we wanted to know for visiting the city and interesting things to go and know there.
The room had everything you can need; wifi conection is free and excellent; and all around is clean and comfortable. No noise outside or inside
I strongly recommend this Hostal. I’ll come back there
Inmacula, a big thank you for all you offered to us this wonderful weekend
- Location is awesome. Its comfortable. Its right in the center of city with shops around. This is great valie for mobey.
- La ubicación, la limpieza, la comodidad de la cama y tranquilidad del hostal para descansar bien, además del trato excelente de la dueña.
- Que a pesar del contratiempo por mi parte de llegar fuera de hora para el cheking, nos esperaron pacientemente a nuestra llegada.
- Confortable, limpio, camas, situación, silencioso.
- All around in this Hostal was wonderful; it’s located completely in the center of the city, with shops and stores right there. The landlay is very kind and nice person; she explained to us everything we wanted to know for visiting the city and interesting things to go and know there.
Top Guest Houses In La Parrilla Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in La Parrilla Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in La Parrilla Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in La Parrilla Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!