10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In La Nou Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
La Nou Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in La Nou Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Nou Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Nou Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in La Nou Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in La Nou Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In La Nou Catalonia:
Molí del Casó
All heated rooms at the Molí have free Wi-Fi and a wardrobe. Each has a private bathroom with free toiletries offers views of the garden.Meals are prepared from organic vegetables and herbs grown in the Molí’s garden. Barbecue facilities are also available.The property has a shop selling medicinal plants, and guests can enjoy a shared lounge with a wood-burning stove and a selection of culinary books. There is also a terrace with sun loungers and hammocks.The surrounding area is popular for hiking. The guest house is located in the foothills of Cadí-Moixeró Nature Reserve, and Baells Lake is 6.2 miles away.
- The most wonderful gem of a place – beautifully furnished, seemingly effortless wonderful food and hosts who genuinely care about their guests and their experience.
- We liked everything! This place is amazing. All the facilities you could ask for including a small library, wonderful homegrown food and lovely hosts in Ramon and Conchita!
- I loved the atmosphere, the owners aand staff. The room, sweet, comfortable, clean. The whole country house has charm.
Excellent dinner. Home cooked, beautiful, healthy food. Lovely, welcoming owners.
Room was spotless. Lovely soft towels.
- The room itself was quite good. Renovated, and well thought of.
Hostal Cal Batista
Enjoy complete tranquillity at Hostal Cal Batista spend the day soaking up the sun on one of the loungers in the garden, while enjoying the fresh air, and peace and quiet. Keep cool in the pool in the hot summer months.Cal Batista is also the ideal base from which to explore the surrounding mountainous landscape go trekking from here in the morning with a packed lunch, and return to dine in the comfort of the hotels restaurant in the evening.In the evening, unwind with friends or family in the hotel’s modern TV lounge and bar.
- added bonus of swimming pool, set in lovely garden area,easy walk into main town,
Proximity to the mountains. We unexpectedly had a small kitchen as part of our rooms.
We had a most enjoyable holiday, walking in the mountains of the Serra del Cadi.
- good place to store bikers, walking distance to the center, good sized rooms, super hot showers
- The food at the restaurant was good, and not expensive at all. The hotel has a swimming pool with good views.
- Great service, very clean, good location, quiet and family friendly
Hostal Santuari de Paller
The rooms at Hostal Santuari de Paller feature simple, rustic décor. Each one has a private bathroom.The property has a country-style restaurant with a fireplace, serving traditional Catalan food. There is also a terrace and a barbecue. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas. There is also a barbecue outside.There are many hiking routes near Hostal Santuari de Paller, such us Camí dels Bons Homes route. The area is ideal for bird watching and nature photography. You can hire ski equipment on site.
- The breakfast was amazing! The nature trail near the facility was lovely and easily accessible. Also, the location was easy to find, and there were great signs!
- The location was wonderful, very peaceful and quiet and in a tranquil setting. It’s close enough to the town to be easily accessible, but far enough away that you feel more removed from civilisation and like you’re getting away from it all. The family who run the sanctuary were very friendly and helpful. The history and cultural heritage of the building and the attached church were a key factor in our deciding to come here instead of another hotel/bed and breakfast, as well as the proximity to the Cadí-Moixeró Park where we’d been hiking for the weekend.
- Thanks to the position of the hostal a little apart from the village, the place is very quiet. The hostal is located in the same building together with a chapel and immediately behind the hostal are steep spectacular hills of the Pyrenees with a tourist pathway going just from the hostal. The whole place has a very strong genius loci. The staff was very friendly.
- This is a hidden gem. Perfect for walking with 5-6 walks starting from the front door. The hosts are very friendly and informative and it has a nice restaurant.
Unfortunately this was just a stopover to break up a long journey but we wish we could have stayed longer. The hostal is in a beautiful wooded valley surrounded by dramatic scenery and a perfect base for exploring by foot.
My wife and daughter are both Coeliac which we had advised the owners before our arrival. They couldn’t have been more accommodating to ensure they ate well (they had gluten free pasta and bread). The food was fantastic value for money, we didn’t realise the wine was included!
Basic accommodation but we had a spacious family room with comfy beds and a good shower.
The owners were very friendly and welcoming.
Guests can enjoy traditional and seasonal cuisine at the Pedraforca guest house. There are 2 bars, one for smokers and one for non-smokers, with sofas and tables.Wi-Fi access is offered free in public areas at the Hostal Pedraforca. Each heated room comes with a private bathroom with amenities, and a TV.Free parking is offered on site. It is a short drive to towns like Berga and La Seu d’Urgell.
- Very friendly staff. They made me sandwiches for my hike the next day. Very clean rooms.
- The people working there were extremely friendly and helpful. The views from the restaurant are amazing with the Pedraforca mountain in the background. There is a nice fire place where you can chill out on the sofas after a long day of trekking. There is also a nice room with games for kids. Very nice experience!!
- Food is amazing. It’s very well done local. I’d recommend the Mushroom menu for lunch, especially the rice with mushrooms. Location is perfect. The view of the Pedraforca from the restaurant is priceless.
- Pleasant staff, excellent location, views and nice, clean room.
Wonderful location in the mountains. Good dining room and very adequate breakfast with bacon and eggs supplied when requested.
Smallish pool, but pleasant.
Close to Gosol where Picasso spent a few months in the summer of 1906.
Refugi Quatre Cases
At the guesthouse, every room comes with a closet. Featuring a shared bathroom, rooms at Refugi Quatre Cases also provide guests with free WiFi.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Refugi Quatre Cases, including skiing and hiking.Andorra la Vella is 29 miles from the guesthouse, while Pas de la Casa is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Ens van rebre amb un somriure i ens han tractat molt bé. Vam sopar al restaurant i ho recomanem 100%. Deliciós i abundant!!! La Raquel ens va fer sentir com a casa, és encantadora. Voliem apartar-nos de la ciutat per descansar i desconnectar i ja ho crec que ho vam conseguir. El lloc és preciós: pobles tranquils, excursions i activitats per a tothom… Repetirem!
- Lo que más me gustó fué la amabilidad de Raquel, la tranquilidad, la paz que se respiraba en el ambiente… Nunca había estado en un refugio y me esperaba cualquier cosa, y la verdad que ha superado mis espectativas!!! Todo muy limpio!!! Fuimos mi pareja, mis perritos y yo para pasar la noche de San Juan huyendo de los petardos y me encontré con un ritual muy chulo organizado por una amiga de Raquel donde dejamos ir todos los malos rollos y abriendonos para que solo entren cosas buenas…. Volveré seguro!!
- Les vistes, son magnifiques, pero, desde un altre lloc mes net, segur que tambe.
- Es un sitio rodeado de naturaleza, pero a la vez a 3 minutos en coche de la Pobla de Segur. La arquitectura antigua de techos altos y ventanas grandes con rinconera hacen que tenga mucho encanto.
- Els propietaris molt amables. Cumpleix les expectatives bàsiques de refugi, no busqueu un servei de 5 estrelles 🙂 l’entorn espectacular i el servei general, menjar i dormir molt correcte. Penso que estan arreglant la casa, li fa falta alguns retocs. Si us agrada la muntanya, és un bon lloc. Ah! I accepten mascota
Each air-conditioned room at Hostal 1888 comes with a flat-screen TV, a desk and a private bathroom with a shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.A breakfast is served every morning at the on-site restaurant; and a small selection of shops ans supermarkets can be found within 5 minutes’ walk.You can drive to Barcelona El Prat Airport in 1 hour.
- Beautifully converted rooms in an old building in the centre of the town. Very good bathroom. Unfortunately the restaurant next door was closed on the night we were there but it looked very good. Nice walk along the river and up into the lovely old town.
- A comfortable exploring base, with involvement with the locals if, as we did, you like to look for it.
- Very nice, small facilities , exactly what I like. Nice , simple interior.
- Very quiet and clean, decor and restoration of a very old building very tasteful and high quality. Shower head, rain head and hot water was incredible. Balcony with river view in a sweet small town. Staff available 24/7, but nit actually in the building.
- Decor of the hotel was very good. Friendly staff in the Restaurant
Hostal Les Fonts
Offering fantastic views, rooms at Hostal Les Fonts have wooden beamed ceilings and tiled floors. Each of them has cable TV, safe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The restaurant serves traditional Catalan dishes. There is also a shop where you will find local products such as cheese, honey or a wide selection of sausages.Hostal Les Fonts has a chapel where family events can be held. Banquet and meeting facilities are also available.Hostal Les Fonts is 10 minutes’ drive from La Pobla de Lillet. Ribes de Freser or La Molina can be reached in about 50 minutes’ drive from the guest house.
- Staff very helpful they translated the menu and explained the dishes .
- Increíble trato familiar! Las mascotas bienvenidas y los tratavan genial! Ubicación excelente para ver las fonts del Llobregat, la habitación espaciosa y con bañera, lo único negativo que puedo decir es que las camas éran 2 separadas y no una de matrimonio, por lo demás todo perfecto,mi pareja mi perrita y yo sin duda volveremos!
- Lugar tranquilo ideal para dar un paseo hasta Les Fonts del Llobregat
- El trato de sus dueños y el entorno del hotel y el pode visitar las fonts del Llobregat con un pequeño y agradable paseo
- La amabilidad del personal dispuesto en todo momento a satisfacer cualquier petición, el salón con la chimenea central muy acogedor, la comodidad de la habitación, la ubicación cercana al nacimiento del rio Llobregat, el entorno que invita tanto a dar un agradable paseo como a realizar una gran caminata.
Hostal Alt Llobregat
A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bath. Hostal Alt Llobregat features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Pas de la Casa is 23 miles from Hostal Alt Llobregat, while Font-Romeu is 15.5 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 74.6 miles away.
- A lovely place. Large room with balcony with far ranging views over rooftops to the mountains. The bed was the most comfortable that I have had on this trip – I slept like a log. Wi-fi worked well everywhere. Attractive outside terrace and nice dining room/bar. Owners stiff at first but then very friendly and helpful. Dinner menu not great but the food was good and reasonably priced. I enjoyed my stay here. Good coffee in the morning. Hostess’ children (?) gave a lot of life and fun to the place and were exceptionally polite and charming – always willing to help if you need anything.
- El personal del hostal super amable, les pedimos dos almohadas y al momento nos las trajeron.es
La amabilidad y trato con el personal execelente y dispuestos ayudar en cualquier cosa.
El bar con la chimenea
Todo muy limpio y muy correcto
- todo correcto y muy amables, el problema fue que llovía mucho y nos quedamos con ganas de disfrutar mas, pero volveremos
- El servicio, atento y amable. El menú de la cena, variado y todo muy bueno. El desayuno, pan con embutidos. Es un hostal muy sencillo, limpio. Ideal como base para dormir mientras pasas un fin de semana en la zona.
All rooms in hotel l´oreneta are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Puigcerdà is 29 miles from hotel l´oreneta, while Rupit is 30 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 46 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hostal La Muntanya
A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Andorra la Vella is 30 miles from the guesthouse. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 47 miles from Hostal La Muntanya.
- The drive up the mountain is well worth the visit to Casterllar de N’Hug. The town is still very much preserved with cobble stone streets and you can walk around it in a short time, stopping to take photos of the beautiful views. A bonus is the hike we took up past the horse farm. The vistas were incredible.
- Fantastic breakfast – and excellent value. We stayed in one of their apartments which was warm, roomy and had great views.
- We visited the town to see the home of the Gos d’Atura sheepdog trials and our little dog felt at home here, particularly as it was off season and the whole place was empty.
The food was amazing – local lamb roasted in the fireplace, amazing stew, great fish. Very large portions. The food tasted better and was cheaper better than any of the restaurants we went to in Barcelona. It really is home-style Catalan mountain food, with recipes passed down for generations.
The family were really lovely – all 3 generations! It was a quiet time, in November, just after most tourists had left. A sprinkling of snow on the ceramic tiles roofs, and leaves still colourful on the trees. Gorgeous and relaxing.
Hospitable, friendly, family atmosphere, great food, exceptional deserts, plus all the information we could ask for about the area.
We were treated like visiting family members!
Top Guest Houses In La Nou Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in La Nou Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in La Nou Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in La Nou Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!