10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In La Murada Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
La Murada Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in La Murada Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Murada Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Murada Valencia Community. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in La Murada Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in La Murada Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In La Murada Valencia Community:
Hostal Rey Teodomiro
Each room in Hostal Rey Teodomiro has a TV and a private bathroom with bath or shower. Towels and bed linen are included. There is also a shared lounge with TV.Various bars and restaurants can be found within 2 minutes’ walk. There is a supermarket 650 feet from the property.Orihuela is located 15.5 miles from Torrevieja, where guests can find several beaches and coves and the Lagunas de la Mata y Torrevieja Nature Reserve. The cities of Murcia and Elche are within 18.6 miles of the property and Alicante Airport is 35 minutes’ drive away.
- The property itself was ok but the enterence was poor. You had to go through a shared enterence with an apartment block which is very grotty and doesn’t provide you with a safe feel. The reception is poorly signposted and it took a while until we realised we needed to go to floor 1. The room was clean and comfortable.
- Small but quiet room. Good airconditioning. Close to the train station.
- Todo perfecto trato del personal muy bueno y limpieza superior
- Estaba por la zona por la que necesitábamos movernos. Habitación acogedora y cómoda.
- La situación es perfecta, muy limpio y el personal atento.
Hostal Los Martínez
The functional rooms at this property come with a wardrobe, heating, TV and a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided.At Hostal Los Martínez you will find a 24-hour front desk, a terrace and a bar. Hostal Los Martínez Restaurant serves daily menus and snacks.Orihuela is a 15-minute drive from the guest house and Elche is 16.8 miles away. The property offers free private parking.
- We turned up late but that was no problem at all. The VFM of this hotel is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Breakfast was very basic but was all we needed that time (coffee and croissant but both good…). Such a clean room and the air con was just suberb – quiet and effective at the same time.
- Great location, great room, great staff. Would recommend this to anyone that wants a hostel right in the city. Walkable distance to everything.
- Hay menú en la cafetería, el aparcamiento está hasta iluminado, sí es junto a una gasolinera, pero está muy bien, aparcas en la puerta, ascensor, cosas que en otro sitio es más complicado
- Calidad-precio excelente. La cena y el desayuno bastante bien. Cerca de la autovía y con todos los servicios. El baño bien.
- Es un hotel muy amigable con el cliente. Dispone de un bar frecuentado por la gente local, que hace ver la calidad de sus productos y la calidez de su atención.
Habitación Privada Independiente
All guest rooms in Habitación Privada Independiente are equipped with a coffee machine. Habitación Privada Independiente has certain units that have a terrace, and the rooms are equipped with a electric tea pot. All rooms at Habitación Privada Independiente come with a seating area.Habitación Privada Independiente has an outdoor pool.Alicante Airport is 23 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
All rooms are air conditioned and heated. They feature wooden ceilings and come with a minibar and TV. There is a desk, wardrobe and private bathroom with a shower. Some rooms have sloped ceilings with a window.Free parking is available nearby and you will also find bars and restaurants within a short walk.
- It was not expensive and ideal location for my trip
- The safety & overall facilities were very good. The help provided by staff was excellent
- J’ai aimé l’accueil et la réception, le mini bar, la climatisation, la douche rénovée et spacieuse, la possibilité de voyager avec mon chien sans supplément, la propreté et le ménage quotidien.
- Es el pueblo un pedazo de Cielo y su gente todos pero todos muy amables
- Todo muy limpio y ordenado, personal muy amable. 100% recomendable.
Hostal Asador Imperial
The hostel’s restaurant has indoor and outdoor dining areas. It serves a la carté and buffet menus every day. Guests can enjoy snacks and drinks at the bar throughout the day. Billiard tables are available to play.Playa La Marina is a 24-minunte drive away. The Natural Park El Hondo, which has several lagoons, is situated at 7.4 miles from this hostel. The Autovia del Mediterraneo Highway, A-7, is 3 minutes’ by car.
- Lovely coffee.Great Tapas .Food and drink very cheap .would recommend if passing through area but need transport.
This hostel does what it says on the TIN cheap clean and no complaints
English seems to be a problem so take your phrase book
- The friendliness of the staff and quality of the food.
- Friendly staff, pool table, on site parking, air conditioning and low price!
- La amabilidad del personal muy buena, las camas aceptables, pero hay mucho ruido de motor .
Hostal El Retiro
All air-conditioned rooms feature satellite TV, telephone and a private bathroom.Hostal El Retiro has a communal lounge with TV. Laundry services are also available at an extra cost.The centre of Almoradi is less than 5 minutes’ walk away. Here you will find numerous shops, bars and restaurants.Almoradi is well connected by bus to other nearby cities such as Alicante, Orihuela, Elche or Murcia.
- I have stayed in this hostal last year and was happy to return to it. It is very comfortable, unbelievably clean and staff are very friendly and helpful. There is no breakfast option but the rooms have a kettle and coffee provided and there are some cafes nearby that serve breakfast. I would thoroughly recommend it. The hostal is in the outskirts of the town, but is an easy walking distance of around 10mins into the town centre.
Friendly and helpfulstaff, eager to help.
Room more than adequate, well equipped, comfortable, clean.
Plenty hot water for showers. Well maintained.
- I liked the property because it felt very private for me as i was a lone traveller, i stayed 3 nights and the staff were very friendly and helpful although you need to be able to speak a little spanish which i did. The room was basic but very clean and the beds are comfy. There is a tv coffee/tea making facilities and lovely bathroom. Its not far from the square.
- The room was modern and clean, the staff were lovely and we got a kettle, teabags and coffee. It was very reasonable price a real gem! Had a brilliant experience, it was in a good location and was very easy to find.
- it is a one woman business, she is very friendly and accomodating
El Jardin de Las Eras
Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a seating area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower and bidet. El Jardin de Las Eras features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find concierge service at the property.Murcia is 24.9 miles from El Jardin de Las Eras, while Torrevieja is 30.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 24.2 miles from the property.
- Clean, fresh , contemporary style. Lovely to have a separate roof terrace with mountain views and a dipping pool. Staff are delightful . Food is fantastic.
Staff very helpful – José looked after us exceptionally well
- The Staff were excellent, very patient with my awful grasp of Spanish, always smiling and welcoming.
Lovely rural tranquil location. Evening meal menu extensive and beautiful food. Had tapas early evening on first night, and were treated to a beautiful, freshly prepared selection.
Comfortable room. Had the choice to eat breakfast in the bar or dining room area.
- Lovely bathroom, very good breakfast and all the staff were very friendly!
The Olive Tree
The rooms are simply decorated and feature wooden furnishings and ceiling beams. They each have a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi is available. The guest house is adapted for guests with reduced mobility.A buffet breakfast is served in the morning and packed lunches can be arranged. Cooked breakfast is available for an extra cost, and there are also barbecue facilities available for guests. In Pinoso a selection of restaurants and shops can be found, as well as a local market on Wednesdays and Saturdays.The property organises special yoga and holistic weeks in June, July, August and September. Please contact the property for more details.Both Alicante and Murcia airports are under 1.5 hours’ drive away and an airport transfer can be arranged.
- The location is fantastic and the house is in a perfect setting. We travelled with 2 kids and the room was large enough for us all. Jennifer, the owner, is a lovely woman and has done an amazing job on the house. We will definitely be back and already looking forward to it.
- Stayed before Jenny is lovely and the olive tree is a gem.
- Our host Jenny was lovely. Couldn’t do enough for us. The Olive Tree was excellent & full of character. Definitely recommend. Set away from the main road, nice & peaceful. No problem visiting other places.
Very peaceful and tranquil
The owner has done a very good job renovating it to how it is today.
Very nice B&B
The Olive Tree B&B is in a quiet, rural location .A car is required. There are small towns close by with weekly markets and great Spanish restaurants . Jennifer the host was excellent. She is very attentive to her guests needs.
The room was light, airey, clean & comfortable. There was a greatchoice of food for breakfast.
The pool was amazing . We had a very confrtable stay and found it to be excellent value for money.
Guest House Guapas
A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Guests at the guesthouse will be able to enjoy activities in and around La Garapacha, like cycling.Murcia is 18 miles from Guest House Guapas, while Elche is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- The peaceful location and hospitable host made our stay relaxing, perfect.
- El trato con que nos recibieron y estaban pendientes de nosotras, mi hija y yo. Limpieza excelente, comida rica, y mucho encanto. Lo recomiendo
- Era una escapada para desconectar y relajarse y es exactamente lo que encontré una casa al final de un camino con muchos rincones con encanto y buenas vistas para bañarse en la piscina, pensar, leer, descansar y darse un buen baño caliente en la bañera.
- Sehr gute Lage und super freundliche Gastgeber. Fortuna nur 11 km entfernt
- La dueña ofrece un trato excelente. Se está cómodo . Como en casa.
Pensión Puerto Rico
Rooms at the Puerto Rico guest house are also heated, and some have a private balcony. They have tiled floors and wooden furniture, and the private bathroom comes with amenities.Pensión Puerto Rico has easy access to the A7 Motorway, and Alicante is a 50-minute drive away.
- Worth an overnight stay if you’re going to watch a gig at Sala Gamma and have quick visit to Monteagudo. Associated bar is good.
El restaurante fue lo mejor: el trato, la comida y el precio.
Sobre la pensión: El trato y la limpieza fueron muy buenos pero la pensión necesita algunas mejoras para el precio que cobra.
- La cama ,estaba limpio ,los dueños amables,no muy lejos del festival
- Puedes aparcar bien, estando a pocos kilometros de Murcia.
- Есть небольшой балкон, вид на статую Иисуса на горе. Парковка рядом бесплатная.
Top Guest Houses In La Murada Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in La Murada Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in La Murada Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in La Murada Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!