10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In La Mudarra Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
La Mudarra Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in La Mudarra Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Mudarra Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Mudarra Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in La Mudarra Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in La Mudarra Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In La Mudarra Castile And Leon:
Hostal Restaurante María Victoria
The simple rooms at this guest house are heated and come with a wardrobe and a flat-screen TV. The private bathrooms include a bath or shower and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided.Hostal Restaurante María Victoria Restaurant serves a breakfast buffet and has a bar that opens at 06:00.León is 68.4 miles away and Palencia is a 45-minute drive away. There is free parking on site.
- Great value for money, clean and welcoming. En suite bedroom. Great buffet breakfast, lovely tortilla, cooked perfectly!! I arrived in a classic MGB and was able to park round the back of the hotel, out of sight, perfect location for me on a trip down to Portugal.
- In general everything was nice, a good place to saty when you are traveling
- Excellent communication. The hostal phoned me to explain the limitations of the staffing and services for my New Year’s Eve stay. The new heating system was excellent on a night of -7C. There was even a small gym for guests. Only 10 mins from the airport.
- La atención y la comida buena relación calidad-precio.
Uitstekend diner. Redelijk omtbijt.
Duque De Osuna
The rooms include a TV and private bathroom with towels and free toiletries. They come with classic-style furnishings and simple but tasteful décor.The Semana Santa Museum is 1,300 feet from the hotel, while Valladolid is a 35-minute drive away.
La ubicación perfecta, y tanto la limpieza como el trato exquisito.
Mi vuelo salía por la tarde, y Mar amablemente, guardo mi equipaje durante todo el día.
Siempre que viajo a Medina me alojo allí, y así continuaré haciéndolo. Totalmente recomendable.
- La habitación y baño son amplios y pude tener la bicicleta dentro de la misma.
- Habitación muy amplia y limpia. La señora de recepción nos atendió de forma muy amable. Íbamos con bicis y pudimos meterlas en la habitación y aún sobraba mucho espacio.
- El lugar en el que está el hotel nos vino muy bien, a unos 200 metros de l lugar al que teníamos que ir.
- Habitación amplia y comoda. Excelente relación calidad precio.
- La ubicación perfecta, y tanto la limpieza como el trato exquisito.
La Casa del Abad Hotel SPA
Gastro-Posada Casa del Abad features an restaurant, bar and barbecue facilities. It also offers a spa and wellness centre as well as a fitness centre. Guests can enjoy of the terrace and garden. Breakfast is free for children aged 6 and below.Each room at Gastro-Posada Casa del Abad, includes air conditioning, a TV and a wardrobe. All rooms have a bathroom with a bath or shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Originally established as the residence of the Abbot of the Abbey of St. Miguel of Ampudia, the guest house’ careful conversion has respected many of the building’s original features. The stately porch entrance is on the town’s main square and the hotel itself considered as one of the most emblematic buildings of the town.
- I loved the old town & the quirkiness of the old building which is the hotel. Everyone very helpful.
- Beautiful atmospheric building and great location . Quirky furnishings
- Everything great friendly hotel, good food, staff great, would recommend to anyone 😀
- The hotel is an old monastery in a charming village in the Spanish country side, with churches, interesting architecture and an old castle. The staff is very welcoming, the restaurant serves good food and a fantastic breakfast. The decor mixes the new and the old successfully and the atmosphere is really pleasant, you do not want to leave. The hotel also has a spa and a pool which is open in the summer. I really did not expect anything like this in such a remote area and it was a very nice surprise.
- Lugar tranquilo habitación confortable y restaurante con un lechazo exquisito el vino de carta un poco por encima de los precios pero sitio recomendable para comer y cenar
The Lima’s rooms feature simple décor and each has a private bathroom. All rooms have work desks.Guests can make use of the Lima’s luggage storage.The guest house is a 10-minute walk from Valladolid Cathedral and less than one kilometre from Campo Grande Park. Valladolid’s Railway and Bus Stations can be reached in around 10 minutes, by foot.
- Needs improvements but in general the people were respectful and welcoming
- Perfect location, right in the center. All the sights were in walking distance. Very clean, nice staff. There was a balcony where I could smoke.
- Nada. Es un hostal muyyyyy cutre, nada que ver con las fotos.
- La situacion es excelente. Cerca de todo. Zona peatonal muy próxima.
- Me quisieron devolver el dinero ya que les comenté que no corría el agua caliente de la ducha y que olía todo a tabaco que apestaba, sábanas, cojines, toallas, todo…
Hostal Ramón y Cajal
Featuring functional décor, rooms have air conditioning, heating and a flat-screen TV. Some have a private bathroom, while others have access to a shared toilet or a shared bathroom. Bed linen, daily cleaning and towels are included.At Hostal Ramón y Cajal you will find a 24-hour front desk where luggage storage and tourist information can be provided. Activities and guided trips can be organised onsite.The guest house is 1.2 miles from Valladolid Railway Station.
- Good place, just a very average hostel. Nice staff too.
- The beds were way comfier than I was expecting. The room was nice for what it was and there was a tv in the room. The bathrooms were always clean and the people who ran the hostel were polite! The location is perfect as it’s right by the party streets! Overall good place and I would stay here again!
- Not a lot. (I always try to be positive in the reviews I write for the places I’ve stayed. This time I really can find nothing substantially positive to say, apart from the fact that the room maid was pleasant and efficient.)
- Small, cosy hostal in Valladolid center. Rooms are clean, the staff really nice and it’s really cheap
Parking in the front
The guest house offer many of the services and facilities as hotels, such well equipped rooms with en suite bathrooms, toiletries, fridge and air conditioning.Situated in the city centre, by the ‘plaza mayor’ (the main square) and the historical, commercial and business centre of the city. There are 2 cafés located in the same building, where you can enjoy breakfast.This location allows easy access to public transport, and there is a car park located 150 feet away. Discounts are available on night-time parking.
- Good central location. Friendly staff st reception . Good for a couple of nights to explore this area. Only 10 minutes walk from train station.
- The location of the property is grea, the bed was very comfy, everything was clean and the staff very nice.
- It was everything ok. Gut place to stay for the price. The location is really good.
- An older property that is showing some signs of age but it is comfortable enough. Clearly the owners and staff care about making your stay pleasant and I would happily stay here again. Really well located.
- The hostal employees were very nice and helpful. My room and bathroom were both very spacious and clean. The hostal is more like a hotel than a hostal. The location is superb.
All rooms have simple décor and tiled floors, and include 1 private bathroom with a bath or shower. A wardrobe and a work desk are also available. Bed linen and towels are provided. Free WiFi is available.You will find a range of shops and restaurants within a 3-minute walk of Hostal Las Tercias. Simancas Bus Station is 800 feet from the property, and the Pisuerga River is 7 minutes away by foot. Entrepinos Golf Club is 2.4 miles away.
- Tidy clean and and had a good rest after travelling
Die Reduktion von zwei auf eine Person, wurde bei der Ankunft noch angepasst.
- El alojamiento es muy agradable, dos habitaciones para cuatro, súper tranquilo, con el restaurante en la puerta para comer o cenar con una carne impresionante. Aun que no está en la ciudad el pueblito es muy agradable.
- Al principio me molestó saber que no era en Valladolid, pero cuando vi el pueblo me enamoré, creo que volvería, la tranquilidad de sus calles y su gente muy amable y agradable
- Un lugar muy tranquilo, comodo y limpio. Trato muy agradable.
The Book Factory Hostel
All soundproofed rooms include a desk and a 21-inch flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower and free toiletries.The property includes a shared lounge, café and a patio with outdoor seating area. Bike rental services are offered and reception is open 24 hours. There is also a book exchange corner.You will find shops and restaurants within a 5-minute walk of the guest house. Pisuerga River is 0.6 miles away and Plaza Mayor Square can be reached in 10 minutes on foot.
- This was one super amazing hostel to stay in! It had a central location within walking distance from all the sights. The property itself is an old book factory since 1907. I was so excited by the feeling of staying in a real museum!!! The room was clean, modern and tidy. Bathroom, common space, kitchen, and pathways were colorful, clean and eye-catching. Staff was cheerful, friendly and helpful.
- Very nice facility. Clean rooms and good location.
- The facilities and location can’t be better. I was amazed with this hostel. Brand new where I was located. The staff was so helpful. Just one minute from the Cathedral with so many bars next to. There is a great lobby area with Tv, fridges and wifi working at all the times. Nice bar where you can get your breakfast for a good value. Is a very good hostel to experience. A place definitely to recommend.
- Perfect location (3 min walk from the cathedral, on a quiet street), quiet room, great facilities for a hostel and very clean. 24h reception with helpful staff
- Very well tended hotel, super clean and comfortable. Excellent location, really close to major city sights and the University. Special thanks to the hotel staff, who are all super kind, smiling, and always ready and willing to help!
All of the light rooms have a private bathroom with shower or bath, and a flat-screen TV. Sheets and towels are included.Campo Grande Park is about 5 minutes’ walk away. A good range of shops can be found nearby, and there is a café-restaurant downstairs.The guest house offers luggage storage, and can provide advice on local sights.
- We just really liked it-I thought it was very clean-the sheets smelled and felt extra clean-it was quiet which we really appreciated.
- Quiet location, secure facility, old world style and comfort.
- Staff was very nice and helpful. Rooms were comfortable and nice.
- Place close to the main station, Quite and relaxing.
- La ubicación, en una zona tranquila. Cercano al centro de la ciudad y a 5 minutos de la estación de tren.
Hostal De La Torre
Each room at Hostal de la Torre has bright, functional décor and wooden floors. Rooms are heated and include a TV and a phone.Hostal de la Torre is situated in the centre of Valladolid, surrounded by shops, cafés and restaurants. Valladolid Cathedral and Campo Grande Park are both within 1,650 feet.Valladolid Train Station is a 15-minute walk away. Private parking can be booked near the guest house, at an extra cost.
All around in this Hostal was wonderful; it’s located completely in the center of the city, with shops and stores right there. The landlay is very kind and nice person; she explained to us everything we wanted to know for visiting the city and interesting things to go and know there.
The room had everything you can need; wifi conection is free and excellent; and all around is clean and comfortable. No noise outside or inside
I strongly recommend this Hostal. I’ll come back there
Inmacula, a big thank you for all you offered to us this wonderful weekend
- Location is awesome. Its comfortable. Its right in the center of city with shops around. This is great valie for mobey.
- La ubicación, la limpieza, la comodidad de la cama y tranquilidad del hostal para descansar bien, además del trato excelente de la dueña.
- Que a pesar del contratiempo por mi parte de llegar fuera de hora para el cheking, nos esperaron pacientemente a nuestra llegada.
- Confortable, limpio, camas, situación, silencioso.
- All around in this Hostal was wonderful; it’s located completely in the center of the city, with shops and stores right there. The landlay is very kind and nice person; she explained to us everything we wanted to know for visiting the city and interesting things to go and know there.
Top Guest Houses In La Mudarra Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in La Mudarra Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in La Mudarra Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in La Mudarra Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!