10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In La Marina de la Torre Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
La Marina de la Torre Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in La Marina de la Torre Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Marina de la Torre Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Marina de la Torre Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in La Marina de la Torre Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in La Marina de la Torre Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In La Marina De La Torre Andalucía:
Hostal Manolo is located 1,300 feet from Garrucha Beach, on the Costa de Almeria. This characteristic Spanish-style guest house offers free WiFi in all areas, a 24-hour reception and seasonal outdoor pool.Each simple, air-conditioned room at the Manolo Hostal has a furnished balcony with views of the swimming pool or sea. All rooms come with a mini fridge, a TV and a private bathroom.Manolo’s café serves breakfast on demand. Various restaurants can be found on Garrucha’s seafront promenade, a 5-minute walk away.Hostal Manolo is located just 2.5 mi from Mojacar Golf Course, and just over 56 mi from Almería. Free private parking is offered at the guest house.Please note there is no elevator in the building. Rooms on the ground floor are available upon request.
- Fast, easy check in, pleasant staff, clean rooms, comfy beds, good location for exploring Garrucha. Would stay here again.
- Our room had a balcony with view of ocean & awesome sunrise. Convenient location & parking on site. Easy check in & very accommodating. Not a big room but functional & comfortable bed with ability to control temp.
- The. Room was quiet and very clean. and the staff very helpful
- Everything. A lovely cosy Hostal. The host was very helpful, the room was clean, the shower was good, balcony was private and pretty with an ocean view, the beds where SUPER comfortable. We couldn’t have found better value for money. Location was great, just a short walk to the playa, but also plenty of places to eat and drink just a few steps away, including the Hostal’s own bar.
Run by a very nice family.Close to many shops and restaurants. Local bus stops outside, go to Vera or Mojacar for £1.20. Food in the hotels Bar/restaurant very good and cheaper than most.
Set on the beachfront in Mojacar, La Esperanza offers a restaurant and a terrace with sea views. This guest house has simply-decorated rooms with free WiFi and air conditioning.Each room has a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a bath or shower. Some rooms offer a balcony or sea view.The property also has a 24-hour reception and a bar. Mojacar town center is 3.1 mi from La Esperanza and Club Marina Mojacar Golf Course is a 10-minute drive away. Almeria Airport is within an hour’s drive.
- The location and the view was good, the apartment complex was modern and comfortable, new and spacious. So for 4 of us it was very comfortable to stay. The access to The swimming pool in the apartment complex was the best part. The manager Emilio was very helpful and made all efforts to understand , and help us every single time.
- The staff were great,the pace clean, sma fridge, kettle, aircon
Very friendly staff
Changed our room for a much larger one , with very nice large terrace overlooking beach
Excellent restaurants right next door
Clean and comfortable
- The most friendliest of staff, very laid back and accomodating
- Location above Chinese great restaurant. Good location for resort. Terrace, although seats uncomfortable and shade if you wanted or not! Chase the sun. Daily maid service good.
Hostal El Palmeral
Just 150 feet from Palmeral Beach and a 5-minute drive from Mojácar, the Hostal El Palmeral has modern, air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.The rooms are decorated with bright fabrics and colorful wall prints. Each one includes a private bathroom and a TV. Most rooms also offer sea views.Hostal El Palmeral has a shared terrace and an outdoor lounge area. It also has a parking area which guests can use for free.Supermarkets, restaurants and bars can be found in the area surrounding the property.A 45-minute drive along the Mojácar Coast is Cabo de Gata Nature Reserve. The Mini Hollywood Theme Park can be found in Tabernas, around a 1-hour drive away.
- Such helpful smiley reception and being given little bottles of cava with plastic flutes on arrival.
- We met the most kind, caring, and helpful young man. he was respectful in his dealing with us. we have no hesitation in returning.
Room spotless. Location perfect.
Friendly and helpful Staff gave 110% to our every needs.
Would stay again
- Friendly staff, great value for money, basic but clean and comfortable added bonus was air con and fridge a huge plus visiting in June. Highly recommend this lovely little place, don’t be put off by the one star, you won’t be disappointed.
- La habitación .acojedora y la cama muy cómoda.la cafetera y el frigorífico..una idea genial tenerlos.y el personal ..con una disposición y entrega total con los clientes..en general para repetir
Hostal Rincón de Diego
Only 200 feet from Playa de La Rumina Beach, this guesthouse is in a quiet residential area northeast of Mojácar. It has a café-restaurant, free on-site parking and free Wi-Fi.All rooms at the Hostal Rincón de Diego are air-conditioned and have a balcony. Each includes a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a bathtub and toiletries.The hotel café-restaurant serves a selection of Mediterranean food, including fresh fish and homemade regional dishes. Guests with special diets can also be catered to upon request.Rincón de Diego is a 5-minute drive from Mojácar, and Turre can be reached in less than 15 minutes by car. Puerto de Garrucha Marina is 3 miles away. The staff can provide more information about activities in the surrounding area.
- It is a really neat little hostal – We have stayed in much more expensive places with far less to offer, superb position bars and restaurants nearby, Staff have limited English but very pleasant and we get by. the room was very clean and well appointed
- Location was excellent. Easy to find parking. Comfortable and clean room. Great breakfast
- Check in was very easy, the staff was very helpful and gave great local recommendations.
- The room was very nice and had a lovely new clean bathroom. The room had plenty of space and was very nicely decorated.
- Comfortable clean room with good location to beach. Nice breakfast.
Set on El Descargador’s beachfront, the Pensión Provenzal is in Mojácar. Featuring a restaurant, the guesthouse has air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a private balcony.Offering sea views, each room has a TV and wardrobe. The private bathroom includes a bathtub.Pensión Provenzal’s restaurant has a terrace and serves traditional food. The property also features a snack bar on the beach. Free private parking is available.A grocery store can be found 950 feet from the property. The center of Mojácar and Mojacar Marina Golf Club can be reached within a 5-minute drive. The Cabo de Gata Nature Reserve is 19 miles away.
- Lovely food. Staff helpful. Beach just across the road. This is a lovely old style Spanish hotel.
- This is our 3rd year visiting here and we will return! Directly across from the beach – lovely view & refreshing! Sol Y Arena beach bar for drinks, tapas & there are comfy lounge chairs and umbrellas on the beach! Always feel welcome! Short 10 minute drive to Mojacar Old Town – great for a day trip!
- Friendly staff, free parking, close to the beach, balcony
The hotel was ideal for what we needed, the room was basic, but clean with a balcony overlooking the beach.
The evening meal was lovely and the staff and service were excellent.
- All of the break away.But expensive for food n drinks in restuarants. Would book half board next time.
Located on the beachfront in Garrucha and featuring a bar, Hostal Cortés has free WiFi. The property provides a 24-hour front desk.At the guesthouse, each room is equipped with a desk. Every room includes a flat-screen TV, and selected rooms include a terrace. Guest rooms feature a private bathroom.Mojácar is 5 miles from Hostal Cortés. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 49 miles from the accommodation.
- I like Garrucha and have stayed at other hostals that were much better and cheaper . This place was clean but the room looked onto a wall . Dark and miserable.
- The Hostal is basic but we were pleasantly surprised to have a private bathroom. The bar/restaurant was good
- Lovely bar/restaurant downstairs which opens onto the seafront. Staff were extremely friendly. Room was spotlessly clean. Parking opposite the hotel was free, though limited so at busier times you’d need to use the car park which is very close by.
We had front room so great sea view. Paid E15 extra having initially been offered room at the back with views/sounds of main road.
We were off season so parking in front of hotel easy and free.
- Todo excelente y muy limpio. Además el personal muy amable.
Hostal Arco Plaza
Located next to El Castillo viewpoint, Hostal Arco Plaza offers air-conditioned rooms just 5-minutes’ drive from the beach. Set in the highest point of Mojácar, this guest house features free Wi-Fi.Featuring traditional rustic-style décor, the rooms at the Arco Plaza come with a flat-screen TV, and most are exterior-facing with a balcony and views of the valley. They also have a private bathroom with bath tub.The accommodations has a sun terrace with views of the Sierra Cabrera Mountains. There is also a bar-cafeteria located at the entrance of the property.Staff at the Hostal Arco Plaza can provide information about different local activities, like hiking, diving and cycling. Hostal Arco Plaza is less than 5 minutes’ walk from the village square and local shops. The Marina Golf Course is 3.1 mi away, while the center of Almería is 12 minutes’ drive.
- Exceptional location…incredible views…warmth of greeting from Jose…Arco Plaza is THE place to stay in Mojacar Pueblo…
- Excellent reception by the very friendly owner, we were only there two nights and the towels and sheets were changed the second day.
- Comfy bed. Very welcoming host. Excellent value for money. The host Manuel gave us lots of advice and even recommended a restaurant to go to in Granada which was our next stop. Great advice! Got our holiday off to a good start. Wouldn’t hesitate going back or recommending it to anyone visiting Mojacar
- The location is perfect, the Host exceptional and the standards first class (bearing in mind the price)
- There’s a fabulous private terass with some of the rooms. The views are spectacular over the surrounding landscape, mountains and the city square below. No restaurant at the hostel but plenty to choose from just outside. The owner speak good English and he will be happy to share his favourite’s. You will get some glasses for your favourite drink at the terass and there is shared fridge in the common area.
Pension El Torreon
One of our best sellers in Mojácar! Offering nice views of the Mediterranean Sea from its pretty terrace, Pension El Torreon features rooms with free WiFi. It is located in the village of Mojácar, 3.1 mi from the coast.Pension El Torreon is set in a white-washed town house which features archways and simply decorated rooms with tiled floors and pastel-colored finishes. Rooms come with a shared bathroom with bath or shower. All have a balcony with views of the village or sea views. There is a small selection of restaurants and bars in the streets surrounding the guest house.Pension El Torreon is an hour’s drive from Almería on the A7 Motorway. Cabo de Gata Nature Reserve is 45 minutes’ drive away. Tourist information can be provided.
- Fabulous location, very charming old villa, staff very friendly and helpful. The breakfast (7 EUR extra charge), served on the terrace with ocean view, was excellent
- The breakfast was excellent, great value for money
- Beautiful and querky, very comfortable bed and fantastic views.
- The property is appalling .no heating poor lighting always turned off no tv facility all run by owners on a low budget fraudulent advertising socketa not even mains wired low voltage bulbs as cutting costs no heated towel rail at all as socket on the wall is not wired absolutely mosleading and should not be advertised . Very cold for two nights no heating in bedroom disgraceful premises should be closed down big hole in terrace door locks ulside down .beware this property at all costs
- Great welcome and the location perfect and a bargain at the price.
Pensión Virgen del Mar Holidays
Located right on the beachfront in Mojácar, Pensión Virgen del Mar Holidays has attractive Arabic-style design. It offers a sun terrace, tour desk and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.Each bright room has tiled floors and a private bathroom. They also include a kettle and a TV, and some rooms have a balcony with sea views.Set on Andalucia’s Costa de Almería, the Pensión Virgen del Mar Holidays is within a 5-minute walk of many bars and restaurants, including the popular Mandala disco. Almería Airport and city center are around an hour’s drive away. A public parking is available nearby.
- had a good stay lots of traffic though and view was blocked a little by restaurants but all in all had a good time and room was great and would stay again.
- The room was very spacious, with a tea kettle included and a private little terrace with sea view. Wonderful value for the price, couldn’t ask for more.
- Lovely clean accommodation. Spacious and great lication
- good location ,nice balcony overlooking sea,great room ,very clean everything working,kettle and tea provided.restaurants and bars next to hotel,able to park by hotel.comfy beds,would stay again.
- very clean and comfortable room and location is fantastic
Hostal Cervantes Playa
Hostal Cervantes Playa is located in Garrucha, 3.7 mi from Mojácar.Rooms are fitted with a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vera is 5 mi from Hostal Cervantes Playa, while Águilas is 21 mi from the property.
Gorgeous hotel. My room was really ample, my friends’ (a triple) wasn’t so much. Great value and a short taxi ride from Mojacar
Taxi service in Garrucha sucks. I was told that there was a fleet of only 20 taxis covering Garrucha, Mojacar and a couple other towns. Thankfully the hotel has a night bus stop nearby.
- Room was big enough, bathroom was extremely big, air conditioning ok, internet fast enough. Staff was very nice.
- It was so very clean and despite some staff being not great with the English language they always made an effort to try and understand me and help out
Great location with large bedroom and bathroom.
- Trato personal excelente y todo genial! Repetiremos seguro!
- Gorgeous hotel. My room was really ample, my friends’ (a triple) wasn’t so much. Great value and a short taxi ride from Mojacar
Top Guest Houses In La Marina De La Torre Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in La Marina de la Torre Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in La Marina de la Torre Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in La Marina de la Torre Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!