10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In La Línea de la Concepción Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
La Línea de la Concepción Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in La Línea de la Concepción Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Línea de la Concepción Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Línea de la Concepción Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in La Línea de la Concepción Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in La Línea de la Concepción Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In La Línea De La Concepción Andalucía:
One of our best sellers in La Línea de la Concepción! Set in La Línea de la Concepción’s old town, La Esteponera offers simple rooms, a TV lounge and a free Wi-Fi connection and computer at the 24-hour reception.Decorated in warm tones, the bright rooms include ceiling fans and TVs. Some rooms have a private bathroom, while others have access to shared bathrooms.La Esteponera includes a dining area with a microwave and fridge. There are many restaurants, bars and supermarkets in the surrounding streets.The center of Gibraltar is just 10 minutes’ drive from the hotel, while the nearest beaches can be reached in a 5-minute drive.
- Location is great, staff is very polite and helpful and spaces are very clean
- Exceeded my expectations. Very clean and convenient location. Ten minute walk to the border. Great little cafe next door and central market around the corner. Friendly and helpful staff on duty 24 hours. Great shower and comfy bed.
- La Estaponera is a Hostal, so all Food was purchased by me.
- The staff was very nice, and the hostel was in a relatively convenient location.
- Location is quite convenient for me to travel around and find good breakfast to eat ( near a small town market)
Conveniently located in the center of La Linea de la Concepción, this hotel is surrounded by bars, restaurants and shops. The beach and the harbor are only 1,800 feet away.Hostal París offers rooms with TV and free Wi-Fi. Some of them have a private bathroom and air conditioning, while others have a shared bathroom. All bathrooms include free toiletries.The París guest house is located next to a taxi station, and offers onsite parking at an extra cost. There is also a laundry service and a 24-hour reception.The border with Gibraltar is 5 minutes’ drive, and Gibraltar Airport is about the same distance.
- The staff was very nice and helped me carry my bags up and down the stairs.
- Location was good for a nights stay, staff very good.
- Nice clean place, the stuff very friendly and helpful. Bathroom (even the shared bathrooms and toilet ) are amazingly clean.
- Super helpful staff. Much less pricey than Gibraltar.
- Very easy to find with google maps on our phone. Were you first drive up, the building across the street is being demolished, so not good curb appeal, but its in a really great location. Loved having underground parking on site. We never had to use our car. We found so many choices for breakfast in the morning just a block away, and out the door, to the right about 2 blocks is the beat Tapas bar ever! It was packed with locals and the staff was excellent. We were able to walk into Gibraltar and took the bus to the gondola and spent all day walking every path on the Rock. The staff at this hotel is very friendly and helpful. Large bathroom and basic rooms with plenty of space for our backpacks. Our room was very quiet at night. Basic room, and a great value for the money.
The Gib Inn
The Gib Inn is located in La Línea de la Concepción and features a garden and a shared lounge. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a sun terrace. The property has luggage storage space and free WiFi.At the guesthouse, all rooms are equipped with a closet.Tarifa is 27 miles from The Gib Inn, while Gibraltar is 4 miles away.
- The staff member on duty was very nice very caring.
- Very friendly, helpful host. Lots of space, nice patio. Kitchen and bathroom OK once you get to know them. Quiet area. Close to supermarkets and centre. Excellent value for money.
If you looking for a nice person who is absolutely helpful probably you find here.
Great people friendly dogs.
I loved these people absolutely they are live them life from heart.
It’s special and great.
Nothing was to big trouble.
I can used the washing machine….
- owner was really kind and gave us lots of recommendations
- I will be telling you in an email shocking disgusting dogs n cats roaming around I will be calling you
Hostal Carlos 2
This pleasant guest house is located 15 minutes’ walk from the border with Gibraltar. It offers comfortable, spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi, 150 feet from La Inmaculada Church.The air-conditioned rooms at Hostal Carlos feature functional décor and pastel colors. All have a TV, telephone and private bathroom.There is a restaurant serving traditional Andalusian cuisine and a café-bar. Several bars and restaurants are within 5 minutes’ walk and the Gran Sur Shopping Center is 1.2 mi away.Staff at the guest house can offer tourist information. The beach and harbor are 5 minutes’ walk away and the bullring can be reached on foot in 10 minutes.Hostal Carlos is 1,950 feet from La Línea de la Concepcion Bus Station and 5 minutes’ drive from Gibraltar Airport. The nearest train station in San Roque is 4.3 mi away and Malaga Airport is 80 minutes’ drive away.
- Hostal Carlo was located about 15 minutes from both the border of Gibraltar and low cost parking. The air conditioning was nice to have. It is also central to the old town.
Close to town centre, Airport,and Gib.
Nice and clean throughout, staff nice and friendly.
Room a bit basic but fine for a short stay.
- Staff were always friendly and very helpful. Wifi worked. Aircon was definitely a bonus. Everything was old and dated, but the room and bathroom were clean. Very close for the walk to Gibraltar.
- Staf very polite. Very nice location, near restaurants ,pubs, and pedestrian walkway. 15 min walking to Gibraltar borders
- Was ok very noise at night….have an extra beer good central location clean friendly staff
Hostal Margarita is located in central La Línea de la Concepción, 15 minutes’ walk from the border with Gibraltar. It offers simple, air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, a TV and private bathroom.Staff at the Margarita’s 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in Andalucía. There is also a luggage storage facility in reception.The Margarita Hostal has vending machines for snacks and drinks. There is also a variety of restaurants within a 10-minute walk, including a market located 5 minutes away.You can walk to the beach in 5 minutes. Tarifa, which is a popular destination for kitesurfing, is 45 minutes’ drive away.
- The price was good. It was in a decent location. The staff was friendly.
Very close to the bus station and the border for Gibraltar.
The air conditioning was essential in the summer heat!
- Clean, friendly staff, soap in the bathroom, and 10 minutes walking to the border of Gibraltar. A professional accommodation, that meets your expectations perfectly.
- Everything. Staff, food, service, location, price. All good. Would definitely stay here again.
- This is a value for money hotel with no extra frills. It is within walking distance of the airport, the room was available at noon on arrival day and has air conditioning. We spent all day out and about and only required a clean comfortable bed at night and a decent shower in the morning.
Hostal Rio Grande
Hostal Rio Grande is located 1.9 mi outside San Roque and next to exit 115 of the A-7 Motorway. It features a garden and rooms with free Wi-Fi.The bright rooms have simple décor. All rooms have heating, a TV and a private bathroom.Á café can be found just 350 feet from the Rio Grande.Tarifa is 30 minutes’ drive away. Algeciras and its port are within 6.2 mi of the guest house, while La Línea de la Concepción is within 17 minutes’ drive.
- Convenient place to stay the night before catching the ferry to Morocco.
- Check-in till midnight, easy access from highway, free own parking, friendly receptionist who repaired the shower pipe that somehow wasn’t working. Possible payment with credit card, on-site payment.
- It was fairly close to Gibraltar and the proce was a good one.
- Was comfortable just to stay one night, on the way to another city. Easy to arrive only with car.
- The owner was very nice and was very central to were I needed to be.
One of our best sellers in Algeciras! El Bahía is right next to Rinconcillo Beach, with wonderful views of Algeciras Bay. This small guest house offers free Wi-Fi and free public parking nearby.Rooms at the El Bahía are bright and functional. They all have a balcony and a private bathroom.This property has a Mediterranean restaurant and a café-bar with a terrace.El Bahía Algeciras is 1.9 mi from central Algeciras. The city’s port has regular ferry links to Tangier and Ceuta. Tarifa Playa and Gibraltar are also a short drive away.
- It was on a great location as far as scenery. Not so much to do in the immediate are though.
Loved being able to sit out on the patio watching the ocean and the fishing. Loved the balcony in our room. Left the door open and listen to the ocean was great. Liked being able to park beside the hotel.
Great place to eat right beside the hotel.
- The design of the hotel is nice and I also liked the location, literally on the beach, and the staff, super friendly.
- Front desk woman (from Costa Rica-pretty!) was really nice. We only stayed about 12 hours but liked the place. Very beachy decor, clean and bright.
- Very clean and good comfort. You get all what you need. Directly on the beach and lots of restaurants in walking distance.
Hostal Nuestra Señora De La Palma
This charming guesthouse is conveniently located in front of Algeciras Port, on the Bay of Gibraltar. It has brightly colored rooms with air conditioning and free Wi-Fi access.Hostal Nuestra Señora De La Palma has a vending machine for drinks. The staff is happy to recommend restaurants and bars in the center of Algeciras, just a 5 minute walk away.The simple rooms at Hostal Nuestra Señora De La Palma come with heating and a TV. The private bathroom has a shower and amenities.Guests can easily access Morocco from the port. Tarifa is approximately 12 miles away, and Gibraltar is also nearby.
- Excellent location if you’re taking the ferry or getting on a bus out of town. Very helpful staff.
- Its location near the ferry pier serves its purpose to us as we had to take an early ferry across the straits of Gibraltar into Morocco. It also serve its purpose as our base to make a short trip to Gibraltar.
- Budget hotel in the heart of downtown. Wood shutters close off the outside world.
- The staff are so friendly, location is so close to port .. local shops are right in front of the hostal
- Basic hotel that delivered exactly what I was looking for… also, helpful staff drew me maps for the bus station, walked with me to show me a great place to eat and made me feel welcomed.
Centrally located, just 3 minutes’ walk from Algeciras Bus and Train Station, Pensión Versalles offers rooms with free WiFi and a private bathroom. The 24-hour reception includes a tour desk and currency exchange.Each simply decorated room has a tiled floor, and some rooms also come with a TV. The private bathroom includes a shower or bath and free toiletries.Algeciras Port is within a 5-minute walk of Pensión Versalles. The surrounding streets are full of shops, restaurants and bars, and the city’s central market is 800 feet away.
- Nice, quiet place near the ferry. Very nice and helpful staff.
- Close to the city center and all shops,restaurants…
Dirty room without view
The toilet was in the cupboard
- HI I just want to say that very good experience for me and my friends I just love how the hostel is very close to the beach and the city and the stuff just prefect so so nice the girl in the morning super cool
- The room was clean and comfortable for the price. Had a bar heater and cable tv. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom had a bathtub. The staff were nice and helpful. It is in a convenient location near the ferry to Morocco, restaurants and supermarkets.
Hospedaje Lisboa Algeciras
Located a 10-minute walk from Algeciras Bus and Train Station, Hospedaje Lisboa offers a communal kitchen and bright rooms and studios with free Wi-Fi and private bathrooms. The property partially runs on clean energies.Each simple room at Hospedaje Lisboa Algeciras has tiled floors, a fan and a TV. Studios also offer a well-equipped kitchenette with a ceramic hob and microwave.Guests can prepare light meals in the Hospedaje’s communal kitchen. Vending machines are also available on site. You can find a range of bars, restaurants and shops within a 5-minute walk.Staff at the guest house can provide information about the surrounding area. Rinconcillo Beach is 1.6 mi away. Just 0.6 mi away, Algeciras Port offers regular ferries to Ceuta and Tangier. Gibraltar and Tarifa are both a 30-minute drive away.
- Owner was very helpful and friendly , the place is centrally located and near main square where everything is located
- This is a great value for money stay. We had a very warm & friendly welcome from Jose. The room was clean, quiet & had a modern hot shower. It is 5 min pleasant walk to the pretty centre of town where we found great tapas. It is 10mins from the bus station on foot. The shared kitchen facility is good.
- Very clean and comfortable room and bed. Great location and value. Friendly staff and good services. If you come for ferry or longer stay this place is the best choice. I stayed here twice before and after I took ferry to Morocco. I like it very much.
- The two staff members were very friendly and helpful in getting us reservations for a day trip to Tangier.
- Excellent, helpful staff. Nice rooms. The bathroom actually had plenty of places to hang things up and put things! Nice shared kitchen with a refrigerator.
Top Guest Houses In La Línea De La Concepción Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in La Línea de la Concepción Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in La Línea de la Concepción Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in La Línea de la Concepción Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!