10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In La Isla Cundinamarca – Top Hotel Reviews
La Isla Cundinamarca is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in La Isla Cundinamarca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Isla Cundinamarca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Isla Cundinamarca. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in La Isla Cundinamarca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in La Isla Cundinamarca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In La Isla Cundinamarca:
El Nómada Hostal
One of our best sellers in Suesca! El Nómada Hostal is located in Suesca, just 15 miles from Zipaquirá. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared kitchen and gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Chía is 24 miles from El Nómada Hostal, and Suba is 31 miles away. El Dorado International Airport is 36 miles from the property.
- The Bed was very comfortable. The location was close to climbing. The common space was very spacious
- They put thought into the details such as providing yoga mats for the climbers and the communal area is very nice. It is a bit of a walk though from the cafe and there is no wifi at the hostel itself but at the cafe which was a bit annoying. The kitchen is a bit of a joke as there is hardly anything in it and you wouldn’t be able to actually cook a meal there. The room was nice. And the shop was nice too. All in all great potential but r hey could work on a few things to make it nicer!
- Hostal land was beautiful and the place was kept very clean, place has everything you could need and more
- Staff is helpful and nice. However I had no gas for cooking and had to be wait until noon as finially for cleaning someone came. But when they know they are very friendly and helpful !
- Friendly staff, clean hostel very close to the rocks. Just make sure you go to the El Nomada cafe on the main road to check in as I got lost trying to find the hostel – a staff member will show you where it is 🙂
Hostal Torre Alta Suesca
Located in Suesca in the region of Cundinamarca, 15 miles from Zipaquirá, Hostal Torre Alta Suesca features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chía is 24 miles from Hostal Torre Alta Suesca, and Suba is 31 miles away. El Dorado International Airport is 36 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Montesion offers accommodations in Guatavita, just 27 miles from Bogotá.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or city. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Suesca is 12 miles from Montesion, and Zipaquirá is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is El Dorado International Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- I strongly recommend this hotel, affordable price, nice location, clean. Very friendly staff.
De eigenaar was ontzettend aardig en heeft voor ons heerlijk ontbijt gemaakt. De locatie is in het weekend gezellig en druk maar doordeweeks is er niet zoveel te beleven. In de buurt zijn verschillende bezienswaardigheden (wel nog een eindje rijden) en in de omgeving kan jè heerlijk wandelen. Het is een goede uitvalsbasis van Bogota.
De kamer is van alle gemakken voorzien en met name het bed is heerlijk, extra groot en breed;-)
Om de hoek is het busstation waar om het half uur zeker een bus gaat richting de grote stad.
- Excelente servicio y atención por parte de su propietaria
- la habitación muy limpia, y cómoda, muy buena atención por parte del personal, queda muy cerca de la plaza principal.
- Las instalaciones eran muy nuevas y el personal muy atento y servicial. Muy buena ubicación.
Zipaquira Coffee Town
Zipaquira Coffee Town offers accommodations in Zipaquirá. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. Bogotá is 28 miles from Zipaquira Coffee Town, and Suesca is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is El Dorado International Airport, 24 miles from Zipaquira Coffee Town.
- We were only staying for one night to see the salt cathedral. It was really close to the salt cathedral which was exactly what we wanted. We booked a twin room and the bottom bed was a double bed. The breakfast was delicious, we had a toastie(cheese or cheese and ham) fruit(mango and banana), and a coffee. The staff were friendly and the bed was comfortable. Good WiFi.
- David is a cool guy. Whatever you needed help with he is there. Great location!
- when there is no other guest in the room next to mine
- Nice small quiet hostel less than 10min walk from the main square. We stayed in the twin room which had a bank bed with a comfortable double bed at the bottom.
- Cosy House, awesome and helpful host, gave us a lot of information for our trip
Hostal Orígenes is located in Guatavita, just 27 miles from Bogotá.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge and shops at the property.Suesca is 12 miles from Hostal Orígenes, and Zipaquirá is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is El Dorado International Airport, 27 miles from Hostal Orígenes.
- The owner is really friendly and helpfool, the rooms and facilitie were really nice and optically very appealing. There is a nice backery right beside the hostel where you can also get really cheap and good breakfast.
- Clean room, centrally located, nice staff and fabulous smell of the bakery downstairs!
- Great accommodations. Comfortable bed, hot shower. Close to the buses and restaurants.
- El hotel super limpio, agradable, la atención de la señora Martha fue excelente. La habitación muy comoda y el colchón demasiado comodo. Lo recomiendo 100%
- La compañía de los gatos, bienvenida, servicio, amabilidad.
Hostal Caminos de Suesca
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal Caminos de Suesca offers accommodations in Suesca, just 15 miles from Zipaquirá.A TV is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The guest house also provides bike rental. Chía is 24 miles from Hostal Caminos de Suesca, and Suba is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is El Dorado International Airport, 37 miles from Hostal Caminos de Suesca.
- near places that i love and that i enjoy,,,Greenpeace,whitesouls,,,
We had an amazing stay at this hostel. It is small but cosy, with a nice outside area for chill outs.
Our host Filipe was more than welcoming and we really felt like part of the family. The rocks for climbing are in close walking distance and we had an amazing time there with Filipe, who is a very attentive and motivational climbing instructor and just overall a great person.
Because of the closeness of the hostel to the rocks it is located a little outside of Suesca (about 25 minute walk). While we arrived with the bus, we checked for location with MapsMe and told the bus driver exactly where we needed to get out. We your out almost in front of the hostel and didn’t have to walk from Suesca centre. When we left, we just waited on the street in front of the hostel as many buses pass here.
All in all really enjoyed our stay here!
- Hotel muy sencillo pero ameno y cálido. La ubicación es ideal.
- Excelente ubicación, la atención de la sra mercedes y Felipe increíble! Cerca a las rocas, cómodo, es como estar en casa
- La amabilidad de Pipe fue muy buena; el nos ayudó en lo que necesitamos, contratamos con él varias actividades y el nivel de seguridad que maneja en cada una de ellas inmejorable, la ubicación del lugar es lo mejor, está muy cerca de las rocas y me atrevería a decir que es el hostal más cercano a ellas, también está cerca de la cabecera municipal. Cerca a restaurantes y buenos lugares. Buenos precios, volveremos!
Hospedaje de Guatavita
Hospedaje de Guatavita is located in Guatavita, 27 miles from Bogotá and 12 miles from Suesca. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Zipaquirá is 13 miles from Hospedaje de Guatavita, and Chía is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is El Dorado International Airport, 27 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Mitanni is located in Suesca, just 17 miles from Zipaquirá. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Chía is 28 miles from Mitanni, and Tabio is 27 miles from the property. El Dorado International Airport is 40 miles away.
Todo estuvo muy bien! Luis Fernando es un excelente anfitrión.
La comida estuvo muy rica.
- La atencion del personal es incomparable, instalaciones espectaculares, un lugar muy tranquilo, perfecto para descansar
- La atención de los dueños y la comida del restaurante!!
El servicio, la comida y el paisaje es increíble.
Es un lugar ideal apara desconectarte de la vida de la ciudad.
- La abitacion muy comoda y la decoración excelente
- Todo estuvo muy bien! Luis Fernando es un excelente anfitrión.
St. George BHH
Located in Zipaquirá in the region of Cundinamarca, 27 miles from Bogotá, St. George BHH features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom.There is room service at the property.You can play darts at the guest house. Villeta is 31 miles from St. George BHH, and Suesca is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is El Dorado International Airport, 22 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Bugambil offers accommodations in Sopó. The guest house has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play mini-golf at the guest house. Bogotá is 21 miles from Hostal Bugambil, and Suesca is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is El Dorado International Airport, 19 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In La Isla Cundinamarca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in La Isla Cundinamarca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in La Isla Cundinamarca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in La Isla Cundinamarca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!