10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In La India Caldas – Top Hotel Reviews
La India Caldas is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in La India Caldas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La India Caldas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La India Caldas. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in La India Caldas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in La India Caldas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In La India Caldas:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Alojamiento Chipre offers accommodations in Manizales, just 16 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal.Every room comes with a shared bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pereira is 21 miles from Alojamiento Chipre, and Viterbo is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is La Nubia Airport, 5 miles from Alojamiento Chipre.
- Pertinho do mirador, bem localizada. Tudo muito limpo e o anfitrião nota 10.
- Excelente todo, el sitio muy agradable, excelente ubicación.
- Muy bien ubicado, tranquilo y limpio. El desayuno es muy bueno!
- La habitación es acogedora, la casa está muy bien ubicada.
- Servicio maravilloso, te sientes en casa, muy pendientes de cualquier cosa que se necesite, un desayuno igual delicioso, maravilloso servicio.
El Castillo Hostel
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, El Castillo Hostel is located in Manizales. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared kitchen, a tour desk and a shops at the property.Santa Rosa de Cabal is 14 miles from El Castillo Hostel, and Pereira is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Nubia Airport, 8 miles from the property.
I had a very pleasant stay at Hostel El Castillo. Guillermo was such a wonderful host, and he gave us great suggestions about things to do in Manizales.
The hostel is an old narco building, which we found very interesting.
We will definitely be back!
- Stayed in El Castillo 1 night, but would love to stay longer. It is a new comfortable hostel which is located in a very beautiful place, full of birds, fruits and gardens. I spent half a day in swimming pool, enjoying awesome view! The personal of hostel is super nice and friendly. I will definetly recommend this place to my travel friends!
- Un staff genial, Guillermo que es la persona que administra el hostal es muy agradable al igual que Flor y Tomas, de verdad que se siente una buena vibra, lugar perfecto para relajarse, pasar el día en la magnifica piscina y lo mejor esta en un sitio alejado del ruido de la ciudad lo cual lo hace ideal para desconectarse. Al final no te quedras ir de este lugar, es simplemente genial. Sin duda alguna la próxima vez que visite Manizales me hospedare con ellos.
- Muy buena atención y muy buen lugar para descansar y relajarse, muy cómodo
- Excelentes habitaciones camas confortables baños muy limpios,el personal está compuesto por gente muy amable y servicial.la piscina es espectacular con una vista privilegiada e impresionante del paisaje cafetero.
- I had a very pleasant stay at Hostel El Castillo. Guillermo was such a wonderful host, and he gave us great suggestions about things to do in Manizales.
Hotel la Castellana
Hotel la Castellana is located in Manizales, just 15 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pereira is 21 miles from Hotel la Castellana, and Viterbo is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is La Nubia Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostel Casa Caturro
One of our best sellers in Manizales! Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Hostel Casa Caturro is located in Manizales. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Santa Rosa de Cabal is 14 miles from Hostel Casa Caturro, and Pereira is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is La Nubia Airport, 5 miles from the property.
Casa Caturro has a certain positive energy that is unexplainable. The family running this hostel make this place one of the best hostel in Manizales, by far!
The view is something else, but what’s better is that you get to taste their artisan coffee straight from their fields!
- Everything was just amazing, thanks a lot was for giving us the opportunity to stay at such a beautiful place with excellent service provided by the whole family and care. We will be happy to come back one day, hopefully it´s gonna be soon. We were lucky to reach the hostal just when we were the only guests so it made us feel like being in a paradise haha. We have enjoyed to maximum our stay and the “finca” tour organized by you. We highly recommend Casa Caturro in Manizales to everyone, no one can get dissapointed 🙂
- Natalia, the host was really lovely, ready to help with anything. Rooms were clean and nice. The coffee tour was also great
- Natalia was a perfect hostess, the property was beautiful, and the pup Luna a great companion for sitting on porch. If you need to park a car, this property is ideal and Natalia called us a taxi to get to town for an amazing fish dinner at Handikap in the Manila neighborhood.
The Hotel is family owned and it’s an actual coffee finca. The family has an artisanal coffee farm and they gave us a tour of the whole process free of charge. They are really passionate about coffee and being the best hosts as possible.
They also assisted us in the booking of trips to the national park and their son took it upon himself to show us more of the Zona Cafetera so he drove us to Filandia, Salento and the Valle de Cocora on a day trip! We had a perfect stay and hope others will have the same amazing experience that we had!
- Casa Caturro has a certain positive energy that is unexplainable. The family running this hostel make this place one of the best hostel in Manizales, by far!
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, CasaCarola B&B offers accommodations in Salamina, just 24 miles from Manizales. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax.There is a shared lounge at the property.La Nubia Airport is 26 miles away.
- Variety, quality, magnificent presentation of breakfast and two wonderful suppers, beautifully served. The host, Felipe is exceptionally considerate, friendly, and an outstanding informant on the history and culture of Salamina and Colombia. The B&B offers a beautiful garden and comfortable sitting room. Salamina is a gem of traditional Caldas. Very few tourists when we were there.
A beautiful old house that is restored with care. There is a small but nice and lush garden at the back.
Breakfast is delicious.
The couple that runs the guesthouse is very friendly and helpful.
The hotel itself is beautiful – a traditional house built about a century ago. The owner, Felipe, worked in set design in the film industry and his touch is evident in every corner of the place. Peaceful and beautiful are the best ways to describe Casa Carola.
Felipe is a very special owner – I credibly accommodating (we had some special food issues and he went way out of his way to make sure my son’s gluten issues didn’t get in the way of delicious breakfasts.). He also helped us arranged a memorable visit to a small nearby town – San Felix and a local farm with a wax palm forest. An unforgettable experience overall.
Everyone should visit Casa Carola!
La casa es Encantadora, llena de detalles hermosos. Es un lugar detenido en el tiempo con excelente nivel de conservación.
El Desayuno muy bueno, la atención de Felipe muy especial. Nos sentimos como de visita a un amigo.
Cadre authentique avec un beau Jardin intérieur. Accueil chaleureux et professionnel de la part de Filipe
Super petit déjeuner
Hostal La Gran Via
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal La Gran Via offers accommodations in Manizales, just 16 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or city. A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pereira is 22 miles from Hostal La Gran Via, and Viterbo is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is La Nubia Airport, 3.7 miles from Hostal La Gran Via.
- The staff is VERY kind and helpful and they went out of their way to make our stay comfortable. Thanks again! The rooms were clean and tidy, there’s a hot shower and we got delicious coffee in the morning. The location is 10-15 mins walk from Central, which I think it’s great. It’s not too noisy, though those in the rooms facing the main road will hear the traffic even at night.
The owner do some breakfast for me~it’s amazing.
The hot water take shower is wonderful,because I had a lot of day never use hot water ~
- la atención brindada, los empleados son muy amables y colaborativos
L’endroit est très sympa est chaleureux. Le personnel aussi. Les parties sont plutôt propres
Lits confortables et chambre assez grande
- La atencion, el precio ,la ubicación,la cama y las almohadas
Hospedaje La Casona
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hospedaje La Casona offers accommodations in Salamina, just 24 miles from Manizales.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is La Nubia Airport, 26 miles from Hospedaje La Casona.
- Amparo is definitely a interesting character and she was full of recommendations. She helped set me up on tours with another guest to cut costs and we even ended up becoming friends. The hostel was clean and the room was satisfactory. Salamina was my favourite place in Colombia. I would definitely recommend people to come to Salamina while it is still relatively untouched by tourism.
- Helpful owner who is very interested in her guests though she speaks very little English. My room overlooking the street suffered from traffic noise but she moved me immediately to a quiet room.
+ located rather close to the bus stop, even with the big backpacks it was easy to reach the hotel
+ the bathroom was small but nice and clean, with one of the best electric hot showers we have had in Colombia
+ there was a roofed terrace with ropes to hang our wet clothes
- Beautiful traditional house with hardwood floors and antique furniture but still with a contemporary feel and bright modern bathroom. Comfy bed, hot shower, use of nice kitchen. All kept spotlessly clean. There’s also a really great rooftop terrace with terrific views over Salamina.
- El tinto que nos ofreció estaba muy rico, muy amable y atenta.
Hostal Boutique Mandalas
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Boutique Mandalas offers accommodations in Manizales, just 16 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pereira is 22 miles from Hostal Boutique Mandalas, and Viterbo is 26 miles away. La Nubia Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
DONDE MARUJA is located in Salamina, just 24 miles from Manizales.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden.The nearest airport is La Nubia Airport, 26 miles from DONDE MARUJA.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Triangulo del Café
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Triangulo del Café offers accommodations in Manizales.Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountains or city.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Rosa de Cabal is 16 miles from Hostal Triangulo del Café, and Pereira is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Nubia Airport, 3.1 miles from Hostal Triangulo del Café.
- Todo súper bien, las camas muy cómodas y limpias. Muy amables para atender.
- Atencion, respeto, amabilidad, apoyo, carisma, y ambiente familiar … muchas gracias!
- la atención de la dueña, es muy amable y servicial. la ubicación es central
- En terminos generales todo bien. La atención de los propietarios excelente. Lo recomiendo.
- Les propriétaires sont aux petits soins, je m’étais trompée dans ma réservation ils ont qu régler le problème. Il nous on donne pleins de conseils, ont appelé pour nous les différents endroits que nous voulions visiter.
Top Guest Houses In La India Caldas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in La India Caldas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in La India Caldas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in La India Caldas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!