10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In La Hoya Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
La Hoya Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in La Hoya Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Hoya Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Hoya Tenerife. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in La Hoya Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in La Hoya Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In La Hoya Tenerife:
Offering rooms with free WiFi, Hostel Reina is located in Cho. Set 5.3 mi from the beaches at Los Cristianos, this guest house has a shared terrace and communal lounge area.Each simply decorated room has a wardrobe and tiled floors. There is access to 3 shared bathrooms with a bath or shower.Bike hire and car rental can be organized for you and an airport shuttle service is available for a surcharge.Tenerife South Airport is 6.2 mi from the property. Ferries to La Gomera Island and the other Canary Islands leave from Los Cristianos Port. There are several golf courses within a 15-minute drive of Hostal Reina.
- The house is amazing! Very beautiful and comfortable interior, clean and cozy! I don’t now how good is the location if with no car, but with car it was perfect for me! Cheap and really worth the price! Easy to park the car as well. Highly recommend! P.S. Lucie is very charming 🙂
The location is between the airport and Los Cristianos. The location in Cho is good, across the street there are restaurants.
Nice staff despite we were late from the airport. Fast check in and check out.
- The facilities were good, the people were very friendly and the location is great when coming from the southern airport or if you want to go to Mt Teide or the touristic Hotspot Playa des Americas. I was travelling solo and met some people there on my first night, which was very fun!
- Very friendly and confortable. Nice quiet outside space.
- I was impressed with the super hosts, I’d definitely go back
Casa Blanca Tenerife Sur
Featuring a terrace and free WiFi, Casa Blanca Tenerife Sur is located in Granadilla de Abona. The guesthouse has a shared lounge.At the guesthouse, the rooms have a desk. Casa Blanca Tenerife Sur provides some rooms that feature sea views, and all rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom and a closet.The area is popular for cycling and hiking.Playa de las Americas is 15 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 8 miles from the property.
Lovely welcome from Oliver, who showed us around the facilities and had some good local knowledge. The entire place was very clean, and our room, although simple, was comfortable and spacious. Definitely recommend getting a ‘sea view’ room with an external windows – some rooms had windows opening out onto an inner corridor.
Best thing was the amazing roof terrace, with some basic kitchen facilities and plenty of seating and mood lighting – perfect place for a simple tapas dinner and a few glasses of wine!
- The owners are very kind and joined us for the new year party on the rooftop terrace, which was good fun. The bed is comfortable, and the facilities are very clean. The rooftop terrace is a great place to spend the mornings having a relaxing breakfast. Granadilla is also a pretty quiet village, a bit up the mountain, not very touristy, with authentic little cafes and low food prices. It has all the facilities you need and it’s still only a 15 minute car ride to the nearest beach (El Medano, which is great for surfing).
- Pretty nice location. Very nice for its money. Extremely clean. With nice terrace.
Casa Blanca has the most amazing terrace with open air kitchen!!! The view is stunning and cooking with such a wonderful nature around me was unforgettable. The room was very clean and the bed comfortable. I really enjoyed my stay and even booked an extra night there. I will come back to Casa Blanca for sure.
Granadilla is a very nice village out of the mass tourism and yet very well linked to the main beaches and cities by frequent busses.
Very good Pizzaria nearby
Bakery & Supermarket close
- Lovely welcome from Oliver, who showed us around the facilities and had some good local knowledge. The entire place was very clean, and our room, although simple, was comfortable and spacious. Definitely recommend getting a ‘sea view’ room with an external windows – some rooms had windows opening out onto an inner corridor.
Hostal Pensión Neón
Hostal Pensión Neón offers rooms in Guaza. Boasting a shared lounge, this property also provides guests with a terrace. A tour desk can provide information on the area.Free WiFi is accessible to all guests, while certain rooms also offer a balcony.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Playa de las Americas is 4.3 mi from the guest house, while Los Cristianos is 3.7 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 7.5 mi from Hostal Pensión Neón.
- Good base for a stop off close to the airport. Decent breakfast included. Welcoming and friendly staff. Very clean
Great central location for airport and beaches.
Room was not adjacent to any other room.
Room top lounge.
Free decent breakfast.
Good wifi in reception.
Bed was decent and big enough.
Room felt more spacious than expected.
Shared bathroom better than expected.
In my opinion, given the building structure, they did a fantastic job with interior design and decoration. Very practical in room too (enough hangers).
Soap in shared bathroom.
Few nearby bars / supermarkets but great value.
I like that many guests were old people or families (i.e. less noise, better behaved).
The best part of this location is the staff. This family run business has proven to be the best choice we could have made. The 5 nights stay was made 10x better by the Steven, the guy who knows/does all. Out of the available rooms, the ones with balcony or bathroom in are excellent. The bus station is right next to the place and you can get anywhere from there.
I wholeheartedly recommend this place!
The owners and staff were friendly and helpful!
The bus stop was literally around the corner, so easy access to the airport..
- Friendly and clean. Breakfast was really good, and convenient to have it included. Located right next to the bus stop to get transport to the beach or the airport. Internet was good and fast.
Casa Rural Arona
Featuring free WiFi, Casa Rural Arona is family-run guest house in the historical village of Arona. Playa de las Americas and Los Cristianos beaches are within 6.2 mi.The traditional Canarian-style house recently features rustic decor, and offers views of the garden or city. There is a garden with exotic plants and fruit trees.You will find a restaurant at the property which serves breakfast only.Puerto de la Cruz is 23 mi away and Teide National Park is 14 mi away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 12 mi from Casa Rural Arona.
- Local, canarian style facility. Nice fresh breakfast including some local products. Quick and nice check-in, check-out. Perfect location to reach out both Teide or southern shore.
- We had a wonderful stay here. Arona is a cute hillside town that was very nice. Local hikes within walking distance. The facilities were lovely. We had the room with a large private terrace and really enjoyed the breakfast in the well manicured garden. The staff was very friendly and gave us suggestions for day trips. Tenerife far exceeded our expectations.
- Awesome breakfast, location, tracking start point right near the apartment, close to the sea by car, lovely staff, wonderful garden
- Casa Rural Arona has a calm, if somewhat austere, atmosphere: the dining room is very nice with a beautiful open kitchen where an excellent breakfast buffet and daily entree are on offer. The dining hostess is lovely and very efficient.
The property has a beautiful courtyard garden to take breakfast in, or sit in the evening. Very good breakfasts.
We had ‘Agave’ room, a triple – which was simple, spacious and had a comfortable bed. A kettle and mugs were kindly provided.
El Cerro de la Luna
El Cerro de la Luna is located 2.8 mi from Arona, Tenerife. Set in a characteristic Canarian home, this guest house offers barbecue facilities and a garden.All rooms in this guest house have a seating area and views of the garden and the surrounding countryside. There is access to a shared bathroom.Guests can enjoy the use of a shared kitchen, and there is a terrace available. The property offers a shuttle service and bicycle rental, and there is a gift shop on site.El Cerro de la Luna is 2,950 feet from Camel Park, and the city of Los Cristianos is a 5-minute drive away. Playa de las Americas beaches are 3.7 mi from the property.
The place was really beautiful, like a little paradise. Beautiful vegetation, view, and cute rooms.
Also the host house has a good location on the island for days trips.
It is ideal if you are looking for a place to relax.
- The decoration is very nice and the place is very quiet although it is only about 20 min by car from the beach.
- Charming Finca made to a rural place to stay. Clean room.
- Found this accommodation really lovely. Very comfortable rooms. The guy checking us in was welcoming and nice to deal with. Very relaxing areas to sit out and use of a common kitchen. Ideally it’s better to have a car for location. I’ve read reviews of people complaining about the WiFi. It’s a little weak in the rooms but no don’t see it as a reason to give a bad review as others I have read. I paid 40 euro for the night which I felt was excellent value. I would stay here again.
- Nice touches – coffee, cakes and water in kitchen. Great ambience.
- The place was really beautiful, like a little paradise. Beautiful vegetation, view, and cute rooms.
Los Abrigos Guest House Tenerife
Offering free WiFi, Los Abrigos Guest House Tenerife is located in Los Abrigos. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The guesthouse provides a shared lounge.At the guesthouse, rooms come with a closet.Playa de las Americas is 10 miles from Los Abrigos Guest House Tenerife, while Los Cristianos is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Amazing location only a few steps from the sea. The harbour is one of the prettiest and the choice of fish restaurants is to die for. Away from the main tourist areas and all the noise. The house was spotless.
- Very friendly place, close to shops, bars and the beach. The room was clean and comfortable and the shower had hot water. It was basic but what you would expect for the money at Xmas time. We enjoyed our stay, we were made to feel welcome.
- The location of the hostel is really great – it’s right by the ocean, area extremely safe and friendly (wonderful restaurants nearby). Also the stuff was very outgoing and helpful.
- Nice Location, near to the ocean, amazing views from the top, friendly accommodation. The hostel is well maintained and cleaned every day. People are friendly. Thank you for the opportunity.
Gościnność, chęć do pomocy Davida, podpowiadanie, co warto zobaczyć na wyspie. Wylot mieliśmy późnym popołudniem, David był na tyle uprzejmy, że pozwolił nam korzystać z pokoju do samego wyjazdu, mimo, że powinniśmy opuścić pokój do 12:00.
Fajna baza wypadowa do zwiedzania wyspy, spokojna, nieduża miejscowość, idealna jeżeli komuś zależy na odpoczynku i wyciszeniu.
Klinda Living Experience
Klinda Living Experience is offering accommodations in El Médano. With a garden, the property also features a terrace. Free WiFi is available.All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with an electric tea pot. Each room has a shared bathroom with a hair dryer. Guest rooms will provide guests with an oven.Playa de las Americas is 13 miles from Klinda Living Experience, while Los Cristianos is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 3.6 miles from the accommodation.
- Really interesting place, easy to take bus and hike up in the mountains or down by the coast.
- Cloria was wonderful host.This was our favorite place we stayed on Tenerife. Beautiful house and pool house. Next to a Papaya and Banana farm and just down the road from the best beaches on Tenerife. Couldn’t recommend it more and we hope to go back.
- The owner was a very nice person, very clean, one small minus, the bathroom was far from our room
- Klinda has created a Wonderful space which is very inspired.. even the pool room has been converted into a wonderful music venue. Klinda herself is lovely person…really friendly, warm and helpful.
- The host is very nice and talkative. We felt like at home
One of our top picks in El Médano.Located in a small fishing village, and near one of the most extensive, white sandy beaches in Tenerife, the Hostal Carel provides smart and practical rooms – perfect accommodations for a relaxing, sun-filled holiday.Hostal Carel features spacious rooms, all of which are exterior facing. You can unwind in your room in the evening and watch some TV.Stroll down to the beach in the morning, and spend the day lying on the sand and swimming in the Atlantic Ocean.The hotel has its own cafe and bar, where you can grab a snack, some tapas, or a drink in the afternoon.In the evening, you can head into the center of El Medáno, where you will find a number of restaurants and bars. You can return to the hotel at any time, as guests have 24-access to the property.
- Beds were fine,very close to all Amenities?No faults..
- Reception was really helpful, balcony good views, fridge really useful, good supermarket near by.
- Nice and clean,very friendly staff,perfect location
good location, next to bus stop and supermarket, 5 minutes walking from beach, friendly, helpful stuff, restaurant at the site, opening times are unpredictable, perhaps due to Carnaval time, food ok for reasonable price, only Spanish menu – but they tried to translate
El Médano: a nice little village where everything (even the shops) is about surfing so if you are for it, it is the place for you, wind is always guaranteed. there are some good restaurants, but the mayority is open only during the day, not for evening. very close to the airport, but does not have direct bus connection, though the changing is well timed. it is a good base it you have a car, parking by the hostal is nearly impossible but within 5 minutes walking you can find.
- We were there just for one night before we are going to the airport.The room was spacious with fridge.
Playa Silencio Swimming Pool Piscina Arona
One of our best sellers in Arona! Featuring an outdoor swimming pool and garden, as well as a restaurant, Playa Silencio Swimming Pool Piscina Arona is located in Arona. A hot tub is available for guests. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal.At the guesthouse, every room has a closet and a TV. Playa Silencio Swimming Pool Piscina Arona provides some rooms with garden views, and each room includes a shared bathroom. At the accommodation, each room is equipped with a seating area.Playa de las Americas is 10 miles from Playa Silencio Swimming Pool Piscina Arona, while Los Cristianos is 9 miles away. Tenerife Sur Airport is 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Blue House
Offering a year-round outdoor terrace, The Blue House is located in Costa Del Silencio, 10 minutes’ walk away from the Amarilla Beach.The Blue House features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared lounge at the property. It gives access to a shared pool in a nearby property 350 feet away.Playa de las Americas is 6.2 mi from The Blue House, while Puerto de la Cruz is 29 mi away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 5 mi from the property.
- Friendly owner, clean and cozy apartment. Nice location!
– Good wifi
– Free breakfast
– Friendly owner
– Location not bad and quite regular bus to Los Cristianos / Costa Adeje. Buses to Airport took about 1 hour at most and quite frequent
– Restaurants and supermarket nearby
- Location was excellent and the size of the room and bathroom was huge.
- We were met at the airport by the property manager, Andres, who couldn’t have been more helpful and friendly. Lovely big house and garden with good protection from the wind on all sides. A real sun trap with large verandah and two balconies upstairs. We met some lovely people from all over Europe as we chatted in the shared kitchen. On the final day Andres drove us back to the airport – a perfect ending to a perfect holiday in the sun!
- Easy check-in, owner was waiting for us even if we landed very late night. Owner speaks english really well. Breakfast is good although you need to walk to another hotel for that. Place is clean,big kitchen, fridge. Fast wifi. Beds were ok. Towels provided. Couch in a terrace is really great for enjoying evenings after long driving day. In general nice questhouse. Easy parking.
Top Guest Houses In La Hoya Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in La Hoya Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in La Hoya Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in La Hoya Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!