10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In La Estrada Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
La Estrada Asturias is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in La Estrada Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Estrada Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Estrada Asturias. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in La Estrada Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in La Estrada Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In La Estrada Asturias:
One of our best sellers in Cangas de Onís! Pension Principado has accommodations in Cangas de Onís. Some accommodations at the property have a terrace with a city view.At the guesthouse, all rooms have a closet. Featuring a private bathroom, some units at Pension Principado also offer a balcony. All rooms in the accommodation are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.The area is popular for cycling and fishing.Llanes is 31 miles from Pension Principado, while Ribadesella is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 66 miles from the guesthouse.
- The owner was very friendly and gave us lots of excellent tips for things to do in the region. The room was very clean and comfortable and having a balcony was nice. There is plenty of free parking a short walk away.
Good location on main Street.
Clean and comfortable modern room.
Friendly and helpful staff.
Short walk to bus station and the many good bars and restaurants in the town.
Good value, and would stay here again.
- Lo limpio que estaba, las camas super cómodas, la propietaria un amor de persona!!!
- Bem localizado, boa relação qualidade-preco. Estava tudo limpo, as camas eram confortáveis.
- La mujer encantadora, muy amable y agradable. En general todo muy limpio y muy bien. La ubicación perfecta.
Alojamientos Fermin is a charming guest house with a rural setting in Cangas de Onís, 1,000 feet from the center. It features a terrace with beautiful views of the countryside.It offers rooms and apartments with rustic décor and views of the mountains. There is a flat-screen TV, heating and a private bathroom with free toiletries. A hairdryer can be requested at the reception.Alojamientos Fermin features a cafeteria. Guests can book several activities such as hiking or caving at the front desk. Free WiFi is available here.Set in a quiet area, Alojamientos Fermin is 500 feet from the public swimming pool and sports courts. The nearest beaches are located only 20 minutes’ drive away. Free parking is offered onsite.
- Very good value for money in a really nice town. A quiet room at the back of the building, but on the second floor so a load of humping luggage.
- We liked the proximity to central Cangas with free parking! Easy to walk into town for shops, restaurants, tourist sights and bus station but peaceful at night. The staff helped us arrange our activities including a kayaking trip on the river Sella. We had a hob and oven, as well as microwave, which was welcome. The property had a small terrace with picnic table and parasol for meals outside.
- The picture showed a comfortable room with a bit of character. When we went to our room it far exceeded our expectations. Large comfortable bed, plenty of room to hang clothes , the bathroom was huge even had a jacuzzi bath.
- Room was clean with comfortable beds. Very quick walk to centre of town. Check in/out was easy and reception held our bags after we checked out which was really appreciated.
We arrived early and the cleaning lady let us check in as we sent the message to the hotel before hand. Also they let us store the luggages in their store room but we can only get them back from 5/30-7:30pm which is not quite flexible.
The room is Very small, no kettle so we can’t make coffee or tea. The boiler was out of order and I have to what’s app the host to come to fix it at night. I can only take a shower nearly midnight. No English. Nobody at the reception even at the stated time. Expected that they can help to book the hiking activity as they mentioned in the booking.com but nobody can help. The cleaning lady asked us to go to the tourist information. I sent a message to the host for the information of hiking but no answer and only ask me when will come to check in.
The only good thing is it is in a quiet area and facing the mountain and it is cheap.
Located 1.9 mi outside Cangas de Onís, Pensión Susierra offers views of the surrounding countryside. Its rustic rooms have private bathrooms.Set in a charming stone country house, Pensión Susierra has bright, attractive décor. All rooms have heating and a TV.Restaurants and cafés can be found in Cangas de Onís.Picos de Europa National Park can be reached in 30 minutes by car. The beaches around Ribadesella are less than 19 mi from the Susierra.
- Value for money within my planned budget. Close enough to my areas of adventure. Cleaned daily. Sufficient breakfast.
- Relaxed and very friendly and attentive staff. Brilliant town, with diverting interests to suit most people.
- Excellent breakfast, good quality and large range of foods to choose from.
Cogimos la habitación en el hostal y al llegar nos dieron una habitación en el hotel por el mismo precio, ubicación perfecta muy cerquita de Cangas y lagos.
Todo limpio,y acogedor.
- Nos alojaron en el hotel Azabache, en lugar de en la pensión Susierra, por el mismo precio. La habitación era muy acogedora, limpia, bien decorada y con calefacción. Tenía baño dentro de la habitación. La ubicación era buena, a la mañana siguiente fuimos a Covadonga en coche, tardamos poco.
Pensión Plaza del Ayuntamiento
Featuring a restaurant and bar on site, Pension Plaza del Ayuntamiento is located in Cangas de Onis. This guest house offers free WiFi in all public areas and a gift shop.Each room at this guest house has parquet floors, a TV, wardrobe, and a private bathroom with a shower. Some rooms have views of the surroundings. Bed linen and towels are provided.Set in the town center, you can find a grocery shop within a 5-minute walk of Pension Plaza del Ayuntamiento. The Sella River is 1,000 feet from the property, and Cangas de Onis Bus Station is a 10-minute walk away.
- En primer lugar el recibimiento de José Manuel, es un encanto. Nos aconsejó genial y respondió a todas nuestras dudas. La habitación está muy bien, limpia y muy céntrica. Si volvemos por la zona seguro que repetiremos!
- Personal muy atento. Estabamos solos en el hostal por lo que nos sentimos muy cómodos en todo momento. Nos guardaron las maletas sin problema mientras visitabamos la zona el último dia. Muy céntrico, cómodo y limpio. Tiene todo lo necesario.
- La situación de la pensión es muy buena, en pleno centro de Cangas. . El personal muy amable y el tamaño de la habitación correcto.
- La ubicación es perfecta, en todo el centro de Cangas.
La situación , frente al Ayuntamiento,
Y la amabilidad del dueño, (le pregunté si había secador de pelo , y a primera hora de la mañana me consiguió uno)
Hostal Casa Abascal
Hostal Casa Abascal offers accommodations in Posada de Valdeón. The guest house has a terrace and ski storage space, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower.A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and fishing. Guests can also enjoy free guided hiking tours in the mountain upon request.Llanes is 67 mi from Hostal Casa Abascal, while Potes is 36 mi away.
Staff was very nice. Nice place to stay.
And maybe a small detail, could charge the electric car.
- Loved this place. Wonderful quiet location but close to llanes.
- I really liked the lady who booked us in,happy, chatty and told us all we needed to know. The room was large with a well equipped bathroom, a bar downstairs if you needed a drink and a free tapa. Nice position with a restaurant a short stroll up the street. Early checkout but the owner was there to see us off, he too was very friendly.
- The location was good, the room facilities and cleanliness were decent as expected. The staff were helpful with suggesting hiking routes and parking.
- Lively bar/restaurant downstairs frequented by guests and locals. Welcoming hosts and staff. Storage for our bicycles.
- Staff was very nice. Nice place to stay.
Hostal Poncebos is 1,650 feet from Bulnes Funicular Railway on the Cares Route in the Picos de Europa National Park. Rooms have free Wi-Fi and views over Cares River and the mountains.All rooms are heated and feature light wood furniture, and most have a TV and a private bathroom. Those with shared bathroom facilities come with a sink in the room.A free breakfast is offered in the cafeteria and restaurant. Hostal Poncebos also has a vending machine for drinks.Free on-site parking is available. The A8 Motorway is a 30-minute drive away and it is around 62 mi to Santander and Gijón from Hostal Poncebos.
- Good alue, location and nice room. Breakfast included was a nice touch
- Friendly staff. Amenable to change room. Room heaters worked well. Close to Ruta de Cares by car.
- Great location for hiking the Cares River trail and visiting the area around the village of Sotres. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Located in a very picturesque area.
- Very close to the trailhead of the Cares Gorge and the Funicular de Bulnes. Bar and restaurant on premises so no need to worry about finding restaurants. My clean and comfortable single room with breakfast included was a real value!
- Steps from the trail of the Ruta de Cares (pretty much on property). Hotel right ON the River Cares and other-worldly views out the window. Amazing place. Lots of lovely towns with terrific and affordable (and charming) restaurantes, bars, cafés and shops.
Pension Casa Pepe
Located in the beautiful setting around historic Covadonga, it is surrounded by a natural landscape of lakes, mountains and beaches and offers a garden and a terrace.Rooms at this property are heated and come with a balcony, a private bathroom with shower and TV.The small Casa Pepe is located 4.3 mi from the basilica of Covadonga, the legendary starting point of the Reconquista and now a religious site. From the guest house you can also easily reach the tranquil lakes, 9.3 mi away, and the wonderful unspoiled beaches of the Asturian coast, 12 mi away.
- The room was okay & the receptionist was very welcoming & helpful. Okay location for driving around Picos de Europa with off street parking.
- La amabilidad de Nerea y Tere. Nos hemos sentido muy agusto. Lugar sencillo (que nadie espere lujos por el precio que vale) pero suficiente para poder descansar y empezar un nuevo día de ruta! Nosotros volveríamos sin dudarlo! Muy buena ubicación
Lugar de ambiente muy familiar, gracias a las encargadas de la pensión, que son dos mujeres encantadoras, muy atentas y cercanas.
Tiene una ubicación idónea para disfrutar del oriente de Asturias, está muy cerquita de muchos lugares de interés (Covadonga, Cangas de Onís, Arriondas, Ribadesella, etc.)
La relación calidad-precio es inmejorable. Las habitaciones son muy bonitas, con preciosas vistas al campo, las camas super cómodas y la limpieza muy cuidada.
También dispone de restaurante con menú del día, con un personal muy agradable.
En general una experiencia maravillosa que sin duda repetiremos pronto.
- Aparcamiento gratis, se puede desayunar y comer en el bar y buena ubicación.
- La excelente atención tanto del personal de la cafetería como del alojamiento, en especial por parte de Nerea, la recepcionista del establecimiento. Un trato perfecto.
Pension Paseo Real
This small guest house is just 1,300 feet from Cangas de Onís’s Roman Bridge. Its country-style rooms offer views over the town, River Güeña or the Picos de Europa Mountains.Pensión Paseo Real is located in central Cangas de Onís. This charming town is on the edge of the Picos de Europa National Park.Cangas Bus Station is a 2-minute walk from the Paseo Real. It offers direct services to the mountain shrine of Covadonga, as well as Oviedo and Madrid.Each heated room has simple décor and wooden furniture. All include a TV and offer access to a private bathroom. Some of the bathrooms are en suite, and others are located outside the room.
Personal muy agradable
Habitación muy limpia
Habitación cómoda y luminosa
Muy tranquila la zona y la pensión
- La netedat i ordre. També la immillorable situació al costat del riu.
- La ubicación es genial y nos dieron la habitación con vistas al rio. Todo limpio y muy cómodo.
- Estaba limpio, teníamos baño en la habitación, hay 3. Esta lado de la avenida principal
- Es muy cómodo, estás como en tu casa pero compartiendo piso
- Buena ubicación
Pension Reconquista is set in Cangas de Onís, 30 mi from Gijón. The property features free WiFi .Rooms come with a private bathroom.Llanes is 20 mi from Pension Reconquista, while Potes is 29 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 48 mi from Pension Reconquista.
- The owner went the extra mile to provide exceptional service. Ideal central location and a good value. Comfortable bed and large room. Convenient restaurant for great coffee and friendly service downstairs.
Exceptionally good value.
Very warm . Great location in n the centre of town. Very clean.
- Very good standard accommodation, rooms with balconies, clean, warm welcome – highly recommended
- Everything else, especially very nice view from o window
- Great location in a sweet outdoors hub; easy walking distance to restaurants and to the bus station/ town parking lot (where i left the rental car parked safely at night); nice balcony terrace
Hospedaje Torreón is set on a pedestrianized street in Cangas de Onís and close to its famous Roman bridge. It offers rooms and apartments with terraces and free Wi-Fi access.All accommodations at Hospedaje Torreón has simple, bright décor, heating and a flat-screen TV. Apartments include a kitchenette and a seating area with a sofa. A hairdryer is available at reception.A selection of shops, bars and cafés can be found in the streets surrounding the Torreón.The surrounding area is ideal for canoeing, cycling and hiking. The property can organize activities with discounts, such as quad bike routes and canoe descents of the River Sella. The Picos de Europa National Park is just 45 minutes’ drive away. Ribadesella and the nearest beaches are approximately 16 mi from the Torreón, while Gijón and Oviedo are within an hour’s drive of the property.
- The location was perfect, right near to the old Roman bridge – very pretty! Also some great cafes/ bars just next door. The lady who checked us in was really lovely.
- Ubicación excelente, trato y atención maravillosa y relación calidad precio fenomenal
- Laura es muy maja es la caña de españa y mola cantidubi
- La atención de Laura, la propietaria estupenda. La situación de la pensión en pleno centro. Y la habitación muy calentita. Microondas y neverita. Habitación pequeñita pero muy bien aprovechada.
- El trato personal de la inquilina Laura, excelente. Ubicación del hospedaje
Top Guest Houses In La Estrada Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in La Estrada Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in La Estrada Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in La Estrada Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!