10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In La Calderilla Salta Province – Top Hotel Reviews
La Calderilla Salta Province is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in La Calderilla Salta Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Calderilla Salta Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Calderilla Salta Province. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in La Calderilla Salta Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in La Calderilla Salta Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In La Calderilla Salta Province:
Hostal Alto Ayre Salta
Located in Salta, 0.7 miles from Children’s Hospital, Hostal Alto Ayre Salta features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Martin Miguel de Güemes International Airport, 7 miles from Hostal Alto Ayre Salta.
- La atención fue muy buena: la responsable siempre fue muy amable y cálida, nos orientó sobre la ciudad y ayudó a que nuestra estancia sea más agradable. El kitchent siempre es útil, para llegar y preparanos un mate al final del día.
- Está muy limpio y el personal es muy amable. Está ubicado en un barrio hermoso!
La atención y amabilidad de Laura, su dueña y “hombre orquesta” del lugar es impagable.
La habitación cómoda y limpia.
El baño un poco pequeño, pero impecable.
A pesar de que ofrece desayuno a partir de las 7 de la mañana, dos veces nos lo sirvió a las 6, dado a que los tours que habíamos contratado nos podían recoger a las 6:30.
Hay que aclarar, que es un HOSTAL y no un hotel.
¡¡GRACIAS LAURA, fue muy grata nuestra estadía en su establecimiento.
Abrazos afectuosos de Rosa, Jorge y Joaquín.
- La ubicación, bastante cerca de la plaza principal, teleférico, shopping. Ubicado en un barrio tranquilo.
- Da localização, porem precisamos aguardar até as 22h pra poder guardar o carro, o café foi péssimo e, quando fomos acertar queriam nos cobrar em dólares, duzentos dólares, preço de hotel muito superior, tipo 5 estrelas
Showcasing a sun terrace and hot tub, Prisamata Boutique is located in Salta in the region of Salta Province, just 13 miles from La Merced. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Martin Miguel de Güemes International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
The vibe of this hotel is pure magic, super peaceful garden and beautiful common areas. We played vinyls while chilling on the living room, and hang out on the little garden drinking beer at night. Rooms are spacious and the bed is amazingly comfortable. Slept so well!
It’s just like feeling at home but better!
- The staff was wonderful–very attentive, friendly. The surroundings are peaceful & appealing. The location was ideal. We loved Camille’s empanadas! The courtyard is so inviting.
- Pleasant outdoor area, beautiful rooms, accommodating staff, quiet, great beds.
- The breakfast was good and fresh, the beds comfortable and the staff was very kind. The place is well decorated and situated.
- In addition to being a great place to stay, when we decided to extend our stay in Salta and they had no room for us, they found us a nice nearby place to stay.
- The vibe of this hotel is pure magic, super peaceful garden and beautiful common areas. We played vinyls while chilling on the living room, and hang out on the little garden drinking beer at night. Rooms are spacious and the bed is amazingly comfortable. Slept so well!
Hostal Las Hortensias
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Las Hortensias offers accommodations in La Caldera. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided.Salta is 13 miles from Hostal Las Hortensias, and San Salvador de Jujuy is 29 miles from the property. Martin Miguel de Güemes International Airport is 19 miles away.
Maria Jose went well beyond her duties as hostel owner. She helped me with every single aspect of my trip: from picking me up in Salta and driving me to her hostel herself, to making sure I could get some warm food late on the night of my arrival and helping me have my clothes washed.
The place itself is very nice, centrally located in La Caldera and right in front of the bus station that leads to Salta.
I cannot recommend this hostel enough.
- Gran amabilidad y simpatía por parte de los dueños. Te hacían sentir como si estuvieras en casa.
- Les propriétaires sont adorables. Rapport qualité / prix très intéressant.
- El ambiente natural de la zona junto con el estilo del establecimiento y la calidez de sus dueños, María José y Raúl, volvieron a este el lugar perfecto para quien busca tomarse un descanso del trabajo y la ciudad. Realmente, si lo que desea son unas vacaciones de relajación 100% recomendable
- La atención de María José: Excelente!! Gracias por la atención recibida.
- Maria Jose went well beyond her duties as hostel owner. She helped me with every single aspect of my trip: from picking me up in Salta and driving me to her hostel herself, to making sure I could get some warm food late on the night of my arrival and helping me have my clothes washed.
Located in Salta, 14 miles from La Merced, El Quijote features free WiFi access and free private parking.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Martin Miguel de Güemes International Airport is 7 miles away.
- The staff was extremely friendly, welcoming, and helpful! They gave great suggestions of things to do in Salta. We had everything we needed, the place was very clean, and we felt very safe and comfortable!
- Por fin un lugar que se condice con las fotos que muestra. Cálida atención de sus dueños. Buena predisposición para superar algún desperfecto suscitado durante la estadía. Muy recomendable. El hostal está impecable
Отличные впечатления от данного отеля! Заботливый общительный персонал, который всегда помочь. Удобная функциональная комната. В душе есть горячая вода. Неплохой завтрак. Есть зона отдыха с небольшим бассейном, а также барбекю на втором этаже. Есть своя парковка. Рядом с отелем расположены бары, рестораны, магазины.
A great experience of this hotel! Sociable caring staff, who always to help. Convenient functional room. In the soul is hot water. Good breakfast. There is a area with a small pool, and bbq on the second floor. Has its own parking. Next to the hotel located bars, restaurants, shops.
- La buena amabilidad y la predisposición que tienen todos para que uno se sienta cómodo y contento.
- Poder disfrutar de unos aperitivos junto a la piscina como si fuera en casa.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Kusisa offers accommodations in Salta.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower and bidet.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.La Merced is 13 miles from Kusisa, and San Lorenzo is 7 miles from the property. Martin Miguel de Güemes International Airport is 7 miles away.
- Very friendly staff. At least one speaks English very well. Mostly a working wifi and if you need to leave earlier than breakfast they can supply you with coffee, mate or tea. Close there is a cable car to a viewpoint which give you an excellent view over the whole town (picture). If you crave exercise you can also walk the 1070 steps up the mountain.
good location, not far from the center of Salta and 15 minute walk from the bus terminal.
- Friendly staff. Location not that far from the city centre (7 of 8 blocks). Good beds and wifi worked well in the room.
- Excellent location and very helpful and friendly staff.
- Breakfast was delicious, room was comfy and sheets changed/bed made daily.
Accueillant Hostel Salta
Accueillant Hostel Salta is located in Salta, just 0.7 miles from Children’s Hospital.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at the guest house. The nearest airport is Martin Miguel de Güemes International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Accueillant hostel was the best one ever you’ll definitely love this amazing house and owner family is friendly and kind so they try to make you comfortable and help you whenever you need a hand. Even if you don’t have much time to stay in Salta, I highly recommend to stay longer as much as you can.
Eduardo and his wife Edita are very much supportive and service orientated.
Not many people where in the hostel during my stay, so it was rather calm. It felt more like a home than a hostel. Garden and Teracce are nice for sitting and dining outside.
Not in the microcenter located but very good reachable by busses.
- The staff was super friendly and helpful. Totally recommended!
- Walking into Accueillant is not like walking into any other hostel, it was like walking into a home where you felt immediately welcomed by Edouardo and his family. It was a spacious location, one of the cleanest spaces and the set up of the place made it feel like you could have privacy but at the same time connect with other travelers in the main kitchen area. We were a few from the hostel who rented a car and Edouardo went above and beyond to ensure everything was in order with the rental car agency (in addition to any other queries we had). It was lovely to come ‘home’ after each day of excursions and get greeted by the family asking how our day was. Without a doubt, recommend to any traveler 🙂
- The family that runs it is the sweetest and are so accommodating. The kitchen was big and everyone was super friendly. I had a top bunk but it was a decent height and easy to organize my stuff on it while standing next to the bed. They were super helpful and provided information and also let me leave my bags before an afternoon bus.
Hostal Prisamata offers accommodations in Salta. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Martin Miguel de Güemes International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Posada de las Nubes
Featuring an onsite tour desk, Posada de las Nubes offers free Wi-Fi throughout the property and is located 3 blocks away from the famous Train to the Clouds circuit.The rooms at Posada de las Nubes feature a private bathroom, cable TV and air conditioning. The rooms on the ground floor have free Wi-Fi access.A laundry service is available and the tour desk can arrange car rentals.Posada de las Nubes is 1,000 feet from the Balcarce gastronomic area, and 1,650 feet from 9 de Julio Square. The bus station is 1.2 miles away, whereas Martin Miguel Guemes Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- Loved the beautiful old building and the lovely patio. It was a short walk to the plaza and there were lots of restaurants nearby.
- Very convenient location close to the main square and restaurant area, beautiful colonial house, flexible breakfast hours and friendly staff.
Beautiful colonial posada with excellent location close to the main square and restaurant district.
Friendly staff, high ceilings and breakfast available outside breakfast hours.
Peaceful place in the hearth of Salta.
- Good central location between the main sights and the main restaurant/shows area. We left early the first morning so they gave us breakfast food and a kettle the night before. Nice central courtyard. No traffic noise from our room.
- comfortable and well located to sights and restaurants
Journeys and stories hostel
Journeys and stories hostel offers accommodations in Salta.The nearest airport is Martin Miguel de Güemes International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Bara Katu Hostal
One of our best sellers in Salta! Bara Katu Hostal offers accommodation with free Wi-Fi access in Salta, only 1,950 feet from 9 de Julio Square. Breakfast is included and served daily.Rooms at Bara Katu Hostal are simply furnished. All of them are fitted with a cable TV and ceiling fans, and some have private bathrooms.Guests staying at Bara Katu Hostal can relax in the hotel’s or lounge area, and prepare their own meal in the shared kitchen. Other services offered include 24-hour front desk, a tour desk and luggage storage.This hostal is located only 650 feet from Paseo Balcarce and 1,000 feet from Alto Noa Shopping Center. The Bus Station is 2,650 feet from the property.
Location was good.
The kitchen was quite well equipped and we did manage to cook.
- We booked a matremonial bed, and got a room with two beds, the next day the owner has bought a new Double bed!! Wow what a Service!!
- the place is good, not on downtown but good enough to move to other places, the prices are find because argentina is expensive, just remember that you will be charge for other taxes that are not on the deal an will come out about 25 percent over what you think it will be.
– Good location – about 6 minute walk to centre.
– Warm Showers
- The owner is an Islamic gentleman, who was very cordial, helpful and kind. He was very helpful and patient with us!
- Location was good.
Top Guest Houses In La Calderilla Salta Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in La Calderilla Salta Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in La Calderilla Salta Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in La Calderilla Salta Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!