10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In La Braña Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
La Braña Asturias is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in La Braña Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Braña Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Braña Asturias. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in La Braña Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in La Braña Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In La Braña Asturias:
Located in Avilés, this guest house is only 1.2 mi from the town center. Pensión Serafín offers rooms with heating and a cafeteria with free Wi-Fi.Pensión Serafín is 5 minutes’ drive from Avilés Business Park and the main motorway, which leads to the most important companies in the region.Featuring simple décor and tiled floors, rooms at the Serafín come with a TV and a private bathroom with bath tub.The cafeteria serves a buffet breakfast, while a continental breakfast is available for an extra cost. Lunch and dinner are available upon reservation. The Serafín also has a 24-hour reception where tourist information is provided.This well-communicated accommodations is a few steps from the bus stop, and the nearest train station is only 1,300 feet away. Parking is available nearby at an extra cost.
- i liked everything and it worth the amount paid and i enjoyed my stay there, for sure i will search them if i will be in the area again
Clean and comfortable with helpful staff.
Good central location
- Their motto could be “Cleanliness is next to godliness.” It was super clean and comfy. I had a really good night sleep.
- the staff were nice the height of bedroom very very low I banged my head 4 times during the night all no lift I had to use the stairs all the time
- The personnel was extremely nice and apart from that everything was absolutely fine.
A Feira Posada
Overlooking the Trasona Reservoir, the Posada de Overo is located just outside Avilés in Asturias. It offers air-conditioned rooms with traditional décor, free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Asturian food and home-made cakes. There is also a bar with lots of natural light where you can get a snack or a drink.Rooms at the Posada come with wooden furniture and offer views over the reservoir. They are equipped with cable TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The Posada de Overo is easily accessible from the A-8 Motorway, and free private parking is available. On request the hotel also offers a shuttle service to Asturias Airport, which is 20 minutes’ drive away.
- We arrived after midnight and the management agreed to wait until we got there before closing for the night. Friendly welcome!
- Good breakfast.The lady that did us the breakfast was extremely nice!
- The Room was very clean, the Bed was comfortable, The location is very quiet except for the occasional dogs barking, (Lots of Dogs about) Perfect for a evening walk around the reservoir. The Staff were very good and helpful, however only one of the staff had english and she was only there some of the time
- Lo estaban reformando y se notaba que estaba todo bastante nuevo faltaban detalles como remates de obra pero estaba bien. Además es muy cálido y la camas cómodas
- Vista muy bonita, buena atención, y buena disposición..
Pensión La Fruta
Pensión La Fruta is located in the historic quarter of Avilés, 350 feet from the city council and the Plaza España Square. It features a shared kitchen and rooms with private bathroom.A breakfast consisting of tea, coffee and pastries is served at La Fruta guest house. There is free Wi-Fi and a laundry and ironing service.Each bright room has heating and a TV. The bathrooms come with a hydromassage shower. Some rooms feature a gallery window with street views.There are plenty of restaurants, bars and shops in the area. Pensión La Fruta has good public transport links, having the Avilés Apeadero Train Station within 5 minutes’ walk away.
- The staff is very very nice, the owner is one of the best host I’ve found in my travels
- The location for the Camino was good. The beds were clean and comfortable
- Great hostel in the heart of the city! The hostess recommended the best place for breakfast.
- The hotel is centrally located in the old town and good value for money.
- Location excellent and made to feel very welcome by owner and dog
Pensión El Parque
One of our best sellers in Avilés! Located in the historic town of Avilés, this guest house is 1,000 feet from Avilés Estuary.Each room at El Parque features modern décor.Surrounded by restaurants and shops, this guest house is 3 minutes’ walk from Parque de Ferrera Park. The Niemeyer Cultural Center is 1,650 feet away.The nearest bus stop is only 450 feet away, and Salinas Beach is 10 minutes by car.
- The location was amazing being right on the edge of the old city. Restaurants, shops, and architecture right out your door. Taxi stand 2 minutes from entrance and could get a cab 24 hrs a day. Price seems right for room type. If the staff was polite, the place didn’t reek of smoke, and the room did not have bed bugs it would been a great place.
It is a nice place, i like it.
Buen sitio, me gusta.
- cheap and in central location, for someone 9m a budget is good
- Very central, host very helpful. Good for those starting their pilgrimage here.
- The host was very nice and the shared bathroom was clean. Great location.
Playa de Candás
Featuring free WiFi in all public areas, Playa de Candás is located in Candás. Set 1,000 feet from the beach, this guest house offers a restaurant on site.Each heated room in this guest house has a mini-bar, flat-screen TV, and desk. The private bathroom includes a bath, shower, and free toiletries.The property offers a daily cleaning service.You can find several bars, restaurants, and grocery shops within a 10-minute walk of Playa de Candás, and San Félix Church is 800 feet from the property. Candás Train Station is 15 minutes away by car, and Gijon is 9.9 mi from the guest house.
The room was fine but it was in a separate building a short distance from the hotel and the promenade. On the plus side this was right next to a very good supermarket and there was also access to tea and coffee machine at the room but there wasn’t a view from it as the window just looked into a car park( this was a private one and not noisy)
Breakfast was at the main hotel and very good
- Very good price for the 2 nights we stayed, buffet breakfast included. It’s located very close to Luanco and Cabo de Peñas. I would definitely recommend this place
- Trato cercano, te explica todo, como subir al hotel con el coche, como bajar andando… buena limpieza
- Cama Muy confortable. Habitación familiar amplia. Desayuno bien. Cafetera en el vestíbulo muy de agradecer.
- Está mejor que muchos hoteles de 4 estrellas, el personal era majisimo,la chica de la recepción nos trató como si fuéramos de su familia ,y el señor que estaba en la cafetería más de lo mismo. Siempre con una sonrisa. Volveremos 100% recomendable Gracias por hacer nuestra estancia maravillosa
- The room was fine but it was in a separate building a short distance from the hotel and the promenade. On the plus side this was right next to a very good supermarket and there was also access to tea and coffee machine at the room but there wasn’t a view from it as the window just looked into a car park( this was a private one and not noisy)
Hostal Puente Azud
This simple guest house is located 15 minutes’ walk from Avilés’ Old Town. It offers rooms with a plasma TV and a free Wi-Fi zone, 1,650 feet from the Niemeyer Arts Center.Rooms at Hostal Puente Azud feature traditional, functional decor with marble or parquet floors. Each has central heating and a private bathroom with free toiletries.There is a communal lounge area which includes a microwave, fridge, coffee maker and a TV. Several bars, restaurants and shops are within 10 minutes’ walk and Ferrera Park is 1,950 feet away. Salinas Beach is 1.9 mi from the property.There is private parking 2,650 feet from the Puente Azud, which is 150 feet from the nearest bus stop and 1,500 feet from Aviles train Station. Oviedo and Gijon are both 16 mi away.
- The hotel itself isn’t bad at all. Beautiful tile work in the staircase. Bathrooms are fine – clean and everything worked
- cama cómoda, limpieza, amabilidad del personal, la única pega que está un pelín retirado del centro, y que el primer día el cuarto de baño olía un poco a tubería. por lo demás genial. calidad- precio muy recomendable.
- Das Preis-Leistungsverhältnis ist auf jeden Fall in Ordnung. Die Zimmer sind freundlich und hell, sauber und auch komfortabel.
- Dejligt med karbad. Og der var hyggelig cafe som nabo.
- Para dormir una noche vale, aparcamiento todo el que quieras enfrente, buen trato y a 10 minutos andando del centro.
Pensión la Estación
Offering free WiFi, Pensión la Estación is located in Nubledo. Every room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.At the guesthouse, rooms have a closet.Gijón is 14 miles from Pensión la Estación. Asturias Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- Very comfortable, small rooms. No hidden fees (for towels or sheets), away from everything.
- I booked the place when it was new on booking without sufficient reviews. Afterwards I saw some challenging comments but decided to keep the reservation – and I did not regret my choice. I think the price-quality ratio was very good for the region. The single room I booked was not spacious, but perfectly ok if you want just to come and sleep. As the description clearly stated that the bathroom is shared (for my type of room), it was not a surprise for me. But more important was that both the room and bathroom were clean. I think this can be an interesting choice if you have limited budget and want to stay close to Aviles or Oviedo, as both cities can easily be reached by train and the station is two minute walk from the property.
- The bed was confortable there was a tv in each room. You only pay at the reception. Very nice staff. Excellent Location right next to the bus stop and train station.
- La ubicación. Ideal para moverse en coche hacían Oviedo o Gijón.
- Es práctico, limpio, ordenado, con mini baño privado y cubre con las necesidades de un viaje baratito/low-cost con un mínimo. Está al lado de la estación. Además la chica que nos atendió fue súper amable. Poco más se puede pedir por el precio que pagamos.
Pensión rural el salón
Pensión rural el salón provides rooms in Granda. Guests can use a garden.Gijón is 16 miles from the hostel. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 8 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Pensión El Camarote
Just 650 feet from Cudillero Port, El Camarote offers simple rooms with free Wi-Fi. Faro Vidio Lighthouse is 2,300 feet away.Each heated room at El Camarote features a bright, simple décor and comes with a private bathroom with bath. Rooms have a TV, desk and a wardrobe.Busses stop nearby and Cudillero Railway Station is 15 minutes’ walk away. Asturias Airport is 12 mi from El Camarote and Avilés can be reached in 25 minutes by car. Gijón is 31 mi away.
- Facilities were basic but clean. The pension is a short walk from the centre of town and supermarket. There are a couple of friendly bars uphill from the pension which are worth a visit.
- Jordi went out of his way to make our stay very pleasant. He recommended excellent restaurants , tours and also help us with a minor emergency.
George was so friendly and helpful and nothing was too much trouble.
Great room for the price
- El personal de 10, muy familiar, lo unica pega es q no tiene ascensor y hay q bajar escalones para entrar, con personas mayores o con poca movilidad es incomodo, pero fuera eso, es agradable, limpio, comodo, le doy un 10
- La atención de la dueña, Cris, perfecta. Nos ayudó mucho y fue muy atenta con nosotros. Puedes desayunar, porque te deja café y bollos, y zumo. Habitación básica pero por el precio está bien.
Located in Artedo, Casa Miguel has a garden and terrace. Offering a restaurant, the property also features a bar. Guests can enjoy sea views.At the guesthouse, rooms are equipped with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Avilés is 21 miles from Casa Miguel, while Cudillero is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 14 miles from the property.
The pension is located on a secluded, rocky beach…. simply breathtaking.
It’s a very narrow, winding road to get down to the playa… but well worth it.
The couple who runs the establishment is gracious and the breakfast was yummy. We were there on their off day, so the restaurant wasn’t open… but they both know their way around the kitchen. The sunrise was such a beautiful combo of pinks and blues.
If you’re used to 4 star hotels this might not be your place, however if you’re into beauty and a little funk… this is the place.
- The location of the property is really amazing. It’s not far from the highway but seems very rural. It’s on a beach. The road to the place is something else. It’s oneway, narrow and curvy. If you book the place be aware that GPS can take you to the other road even more challenging and 100 meters away from the property. At the end of that road you are only 100 meters from Casa Miguel, but you are in front of someone’s house and you are not supposed to park there and cannot drive strait to the Casa… Just do your homework which road to take to the Casa, so you wouldn’t need to call the owner/manager. BTW: the family who runs the place is super sweet. Eventually, after we couldn’t find the road to the place the owner/manager, Javier came and got us. So that was really sweet of him to do. Thank you very much! The breakfast was simple but good. The best croissant I be ever eaten! Better than in France.
- excellent views from the room and a good breakfast
- The hotel is right by the beach and we had the sound of the waves throughout the night. We had a very enjoyable meal in the hotel restaurant and the staff were helpful and friendly.
- The view was spectacular. It was nice to wake up to the sound of the waves and spend the evening on the beach. The breakfast was also lovely!
- The pension is located on a secluded, rocky beach…. simply breathtaking.
Top Guest Houses In La Braña Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in La Braña Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in La Braña Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in La Braña Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!