10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In La Barca de la Florida Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
La Barca de la Florida Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in La Barca de la Florida Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Barca de la Florida Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Barca de la Florida Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in La Barca de la Florida Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in La Barca de la Florida Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In La Barca De La Florida Andalucía:
Located in Jedula, Pensión Montero has free WiFi. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.At the guesthouse, the rooms come with a closet. All rooms come with a flat-screen TV, and some rooms at Pensión Montero have a mountain view.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Jedula, like hiking.Jerez de la Frontera is 15 miles from Pensión Montero. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Homely atmosphere, with friendly staff around. The room and bathroom was spotless – tea, coffee, microwave and fridge in the lounge a bonus!
- La situación de fácil acceso desde la carretera y bien señalizada, el poder aparcar en la calle, el desayuno de la cafetería que está en el pueblo, cerca del centro de salud (el pueblo tiene una calle principal en la que está todo)
- El trato del dueño excelente, nos estaba esperando cuando llegamos, nos explicó todo lo necesario y se puso a nuestra disposición para cualquier cosa durante toda la instancia. La habitación muy tranquila, bien equipada (nevera, microondas, tv, wifi, aire acondicionado, baño muy completo) y con acceso directo desde la calle. Cumplió nuestras expectativas de sobra. Sin duda repetiremos.
- Habitacion con acceso directo a la calle. Confortable y equipada con todo lo preciso. Buena televisión y baño cómodo y completo. Bien de precio.
Antonio,el dueño super amable.
Habitación limpia y equipada con todo lo necesario.
Agradable y cómoda.
Offering rooms with free Wi-Fi and private bathrooms, Hostal Málaga is just 1,650 feet from the center of Arcos de la Frontera. It features an Andalusian-style patio and a roof terrace with views of the town.Each air-conditioned room at Hostal Málaga has simple, traditional décor. All rooms come with a flat-screen TV and feature a small seating area with a sofa.Cafés, tapas bars and restaurants can be found in Arcos Old Town, a 15-minute walk away.The Sierra de Grazalema Mountains are within 19 mi, while Cádiz and the beaches of El Puerto de Santa María are an hour’s drive away. Private parking is available on site for a daily fee, while free public parking can be found nearby.
- Cute little hostal, family run by friendly people, I had to practice my Spanish but there were no problems. Good value for money, not too far from the city and with a decent supermarket just down the hill. Terrace upstairs provides some views over the town as well. Great place for food just around the corner which was recommended by the host.
- Quaint house with a roof top able to watch fire works and the town. Some tiled walls make this house beautiful.
- We were not expecting much but we were surprised in a good way. The 3 bedroom and the private bathroom was renovated with style and comfort. The room was cleaned. Nice patio and if you go up the stairs a nice view, especially at sunset.
- The room was spacious, nicely renovated and clean. The location is not near the old town but the room at EUR 45 for 3 persons was very good value.
- Nice clean room. Bathroom. Roof terrace with great view.
Casa Rural Las Cadenas del Cananeo
Featuring a restaurant and terrace, Casa Rural Las Cadenas is located in Arcos De La Frontera. The Cathedral of Santa María la Menor, San Pedro Church and Abades are 350 feet away.Offering a balcony, all rooms include a seating area with TV. The bathroom comes with a shower or bathtub and free toiletries. Free Wi-Fi is offered in all areas.Casa Rural Las Cadenas is 1.9 mi from Arco lake and 3.1 mi from Arcos Gardens. San Pablo Airport is 47 mi away.
- Awesome place and extremely good value for the cost. Very clean and modern. From my experience, the proprietors speak minimal English but if I was able to communicate and get by with my 7 days of crash course Spanish, anyone can. It has a very comfortable family run feel to it. If you need something, you need to go to the little restaurant taverns downstairs. I actually forgot to pay (thinking I had paid via booking) and the proprietor’s son catches me at the bus station. After I got him to speak Spanish more slowly I realized my mistake. We both laughed.
- Great location in the old town. Loads of character and a great host
The woman who runs the place is very nice. We didn’t speak much Spanish and she didn’t speak much English but she was very accommodating. She was nice enough to give us a different room with a nicer bed when we asked as well. The room looked like it had been renovated as well as the bathroom. The shower was nice (larger people might find it a little tight) and the bathroom was nice and spacious. Fairly quiet at night and the restaurant downstairs closes at a reasonable time so people aren’t hanging out all night. A/C worked great as well.
Just as a reminder to folks- Arcos is one giant hill. The further you get from the city wall, the further uphill you’ll be going. It was a long walk from the parking garage at Plaza Espana.
- Very clean and located in the historic part of the town. Excellent staff.
- Really great customer orientation, super friendly and accommodating owners… lovely place overall.
Pensión San Marcos
One of our best sellers in Arcos de la Frontera! Set in the old town of Arcos de la Frontera, Hostal San Marcos features air-conditioned rooms. It has a furnished rooftop sun terrace with views of the Guadalete River Valley.Each room features a flat-screen TV and a desk. It includes a private bathroom with shower. Free toiletries and towels are also provided.The complex features a restaurant and a bar which serve traditional Andalusian dishes. Guest will also found a range of shops within a 10-minute walk.Hostal San Marcos is next to the Santa Maria de la Asuncion Basilica, just 1 minutes’ walk from one of the town’s viewpoints. A number of 16th century churches are also within 5 minutes’ walk.Jerez de la Frontera as well as Cadiz are at less than 1 hour’ drive.Free public parking is available nearby.
- The younger guys in the restaurant were very nice to me and helped me carry my luggage up and down the stairs during check in and check out. Breakfast was very good.
- Location, bar and restaurant were great, reasonable price room with breakfast included and housekeeping services, too. Staff was wonderful.
- Location is good, near the cathedral and the parking – if you are brave enough to drive through Arcos. Good, basic breakfast.
- Staff is nice. Location good. Food in resto is nice
- Pensión San Marcos is in a great location at the top of the hill in Arcos de la Frontera close to the main monuments and viewpoints of the valley. The staff was helpful and the room was basic but comfortable.
One of our top picks in Jerez de la Frontera.Hostal Fenix is a restored 19th-century building situated in the historic heart of Jerez, a 10-minute walk from Jerez Train Station. It offers air conditioned rooms with flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.The Fenix Guest House has many original features, including a marble staircase and a typical Andalusian courtyard. All rooms have tiled floors, a private bathroom and a fridge.The Fenix has a 24-hour front desk with a baggage storage service. The staff is happy to provide information about Jerez and the surrounding area.There are plenty of bars and restaurants within a 5-minute walk of the guesthouse. San Dionisio Church is less than half a mile away and Jerez Bullring is a 20-minute walk from the hotel. Jerez Airport can be reached in 20 minutes by car or bus.
Location – great; 10-minute walk to the train and bus stations, which means that it is usually not necessary to take a taxi.
Rooms are basic, but comfortable enough.
Staff genuinely friendly and helpful, and there is a full-time presence at the reception desk.
Staff – very friendly and helpful. Helped carry my bag upstairs. Maria thank you especially for calling a taxi for us .
Room – basic but clean and well-equipped, including a small fridge.
- If the word “simple” has positive connotations for you, then this place is brilliant. I loved it. The clean and spacious room had everything I needed including a fridge and a TV. The shower room was excellent. I checked in relatively early but that was no kind of a problem for the charming lady proprietor. I had paid in advance for a single room but was allocated a twin. The breakfast was just coffee, juice, a big piece of toasted bread and a small muffin – but it was served promptly and was enough to get me going. One word of caution – this is down a very narrow side street so if you arrive with a car you will have a serious parking challenge that you need to think about in advance.
- Comfortable bed. Nice staff. Good location. Quiet at night.
- Staff friendly, accommodating and helpful. Great central location.
- Location – great; 10-minute walk to the train and bus stations, which means that it is usually not necessary to take a taxi.
Bed &Breakfast Casa El Sueño
Family-run Casa El Sueño is a restored white-washed house in the center of Arcos de la Frontera. It offers free Wi-Fi and a roof terrace with excellent Lake Arcos views.The chic, minimalist rooms feature tiled floors, air conditioning and heating. Superior rooms have views of the lake and mountains. Each room has a private bathroom, and hairdryers are available on request.Continental breakfast is included in the room rate at Bed &Breakfast Casa El Sueño. There is also a mini-bar and tea and coffee-making facilities in the central lounge area. A wide range of bars and restaurants can be found within a 5-minute walk.Staff at Casa El Sueño can arrange trips in the surrounding area, including the Sierra de Grazalema Nature Reserve. Jerez is 30 minutes’ drive away.
- Great people. Very helpful. Stunning view. So, so comfortable beds. Super clean. Great, great breakfast.
Excellent location, excellent breakfast, super- friendly and helpful staff
- The breakfast was exceptional. Our gracious hosts served a wide variety of choices with delicious homemade cake, fried bread and more food than anyone could ask for. Super comfy bed, extremely quiet! Great recommendations for restaurants. We loved everything about our experience in Arcos at Casa El Sueno
- The 700 year old building in the old town was charming. Monica was delightful.
- The property is in a nice peaceful location- not touristy. Beautiful view from terrace.
Pensión San Andrés I
Free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour reception can be found at this characteristic guest house, located a 1-minute walk from Villamarta Theater. Guests can relax in the charming Andalusian courtyards, filled with plants.Pensión San Andrés I is located in central Jerez de la Frontera, surrounded by shops and bars. Jerez Bullring is 2,950 feet away and the Royal School of Equestrian Art is a 15-minute walk away.The San Andrés has traditional regional décor, including attractive ceramic tiles. The bright, simple rooms offer central heating and access to a shared bathroom.The guest house’s reception can store luggage and provide area information. Jerez Bus and Train Station is a 10-minute walk away. From here, there are regular connections to Cádiz and the Costa de la Luz.
- Basic but beatifiul, rustic building – lovely staff who were very helpful.
- Good location and beautiful house. Nice though basic room and good bathroom very clean . Very friendly and helpful staff and easy checking and checkout. Very good value.
- Basic but comfortable enough room in good location. Friendly and helpful reception/ staff. Great value for money, especially if you spend most of the time out and about. Nice old building with character.
- Wonderfully decorated and spotlessly clean property in good location.
- The place was very beautiful, peaceful and clean, the staff was very friendly and helpful
Hostal Andalucia is located at the entrance to Arcos de la Frontera. It offers free Wi-Fi, a terrace, bicycle hire and views of the old town, 15 minutes’ walk away.Rooms feature functional décor and all include air conditioning, a plasma TV and a private bathroom. Laundry facilities are also available.The Andalucia is 5 minutes’ walk from the Las tiendas de Arcos de la Frontera Shopping Center, where you will find a selection of shops and cafeterias.You can see the famous Peña de Arcos Crag from the property. The 15th century Arcos Castle and Santa Maria Church are 1.2 mi away.The Andalucia offers free parking and is 30 minutes’ drive from Jerez and its airport. Cadiz is less than 50 minutes’ drive away and you can reach Seville by car in 70 minutes.
- Good hostal with nice restaurant below and a few other places to eat nearby.
- Spotless, easy walking distance to attractions, next to good cheap restaurants.
- Friendly staff. Remember that you are in Spain so Spanish is necessary. Good practice of basic language keeps things happy. Restaurants just downstairs. Right at main traffic circle on the way out of town.Clean basic room.Good for the price.Easy walk to shopping center.
- A nice and simple place to rest with all the amenities you can ask for the value.
- Very reasonably priced, cheap cafe right next door. Owner kind and accommodating (although only speaks Spanish). Basic but spotlessly clean.
La Posada del Duende
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool and barbecue facilities, La Posada del Duende is located in Arcos de la Frontera. This guest house also offers an on-site restaurant and a bar.The rooms have simple décor and tiled floors, and include 1 private bathroom with a bath, shower, and free toiletries. Air conditioning and heating are available.The property has a garden and a furnished a terrace, and the barbecue area includes small dining tables and chairs. There are also sun loungers available in the pool area.Activities such as hiking, cycling, and golf can be done in the surroundings. Arcos de la Frontera Town Center is 8 minutes’ drive from La Posada del Duende, and Sierra de Grazalema Nature Reserve is 17 mi away. Jerez is a 30-minute drive from the property.
- They had a nice pool, and a nice place to sit and relax. The price is fair. Have parking.
- Room was very basic, but what made this place very special was the fine-dining restaurant downstairs with a great view.
- Friendly staff and lovely place to stay with dogs before Cadiz to Canaries ferry. Food also very good. Great value for money.
- Rural location, ideal for touring area. Families made to feel welcome. Excellent standard of cuisine. Comfy bed.
View from the room
AC which kept us warm in January
Located 1,650 feet from Arenal Square, this restored 17th-century house offers free Wi-Fi and air-conditioned rooms with private bathrooms. Jerez Cathedral and the Alcazar are a 10-minute walk away.Decorated in a characteristic Andalusian style, Hostal Sanvi features attractive ceramic tiles and a small central courtyard filled with plants. Each simple room has a small desk and a TV.Hostal Sanvi is located in the historic city center, only 1-minute walk from the Villamarta’s Theater and surrounded by shops, bars and restaurants.Sherry wineries such as Bodegas Jerez and Tío Pepe are within a 10-minute walk.Jerez Airport is 7.5 mi away, while Cádiz and the beaches of the Costa de la Luz are within a 30-minute drive. The guest house offers private parking at an extra cost.
- Wonderful helpful and friendly staff. Room wa small but with private bath a good deal for money
- The hotel itself was an interesting building in a quiet alley but near enough to the old town to walk there in 5 minutes or so.
- Nice staff, parking place, hot water. In general – an old fashioned dorm style.
- Traditional tiled andalusian house. My ensuite had good hot shower and warm air heating with satellite TV. Great value. Good location. Jerez is a hidden jem of a town.
- The staff was very kind and accommodated my early arrival as best as possible, holding my luggage and recommending sites in the area.
Top Guest Houses In La Barca De La Florida Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in La Barca de la Florida Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in La Barca de la Florida Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in La Barca de la Florida Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!