10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In La Ballenera Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
La Ballenera Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in La Ballenera Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Ballenera Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Ballenera Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in La Ballenera Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in La Ballenera Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In La Ballenera Andalucía:
El Bahía is right next to Rinconcillo Beach, with wonderful views of Algeciras Bay. This small guest house offers free Wi-Fi and free public parking nearby.Rooms at the El Bahía are bright and functional. They all have a balcony and a private bathroom.This property has a Mediterranean restaurant and a café-bar with a terrace.El Bahía Algeciras is 1.9 mi from central Algeciras. The city’s port has regular ferry links to Tangier and Ceuta. Tarifa Playa and Gibraltar are also a short drive away.
- It was on a great location as far as scenery. Not so much to do in the immediate are though.
Loved being able to sit out on the patio watching the ocean and the fishing. Loved the balcony in our room. Left the door open and listen to the ocean was great. Liked being able to park beside the hotel.
Great place to eat right beside the hotel.
- The design of the hotel is nice and I also liked the location, literally on the beach, and the staff, super friendly.
- Front desk woman (from Costa Rica-pretty!) was really nice. We only stayed about 12 hours but liked the place. Very beachy decor, clean and bright.
- Very clean and good comfort. You get all what you need. Directly on the beach and lots of restaurants in walking distance.
Centrally located, just 3 minutes’ walk from Algeciras Bus and Train Station, Pensión Versalles offers rooms with free WiFi and a private bathroom. The 24-hour reception includes a tour desk and currency exchange.Each simply decorated room has a tiled floor, and some rooms also come with a TV. The private bathroom includes a shower or bath and free toiletries.Algeciras Port is within a 5-minute walk of Pensión Versalles. The surrounding streets are full of shops, restaurants and bars, and the city’s central market is 800 feet away.
- Nice, quiet place near the ferry. Very nice and helpful staff.
- Close to the city center and all shops,restaurants…
Dirty room without view
The toilet was in the cupboard
- HI I just want to say that very good experience for me and my friends I just love how the hostel is very close to the beach and the city and the stuff just prefect so so nice the girl in the morning super cool
- The room was clean and comfortable for the price. Had a bar heater and cable tv. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom had a bathtub. The staff were nice and helpful. It is in a convenient location near the ferry to Morocco, restaurants and supermarkets.
One of our top picks in Tarifa.Hostal Alborada is 800 feet from the beach in Tarifa and is a PADI Dove Center. The Andalusian-style guest house offers flower-filled patios and free Wi-Fi in rooms.Each room at the Alborada has air conditioning. There is also a plasma TV and telephone in all rooms, and private bathrooms with a hairdryer. Bed linen and towels are included.The Alborada Hostal offers bicycle rental and there is a variety of water sports equipment available to rent from the hotel such as snorkeling, canoeing and windsurfing equipment.The Alborada is located just 650 feet from the Puerta de Jerez, a 13th-century gateway which marks the entrance to Tarifa old town. Here you can find Guzmán Castle and the Church of Saint Matthew.
- Service, bed, location, shower, price. Overall great.
- Very nice staff, very close to old town. Staff were very nice. There was a beautiful public area where we could sit and enjoy the beautiful tile work.
- The owner is very friendly in an Andalusian way. Very new facility. Super fast WIFI. Strong heating system. Clean bathroom with good water pressure. 500 meters to restaurant and shop area, 300 meters to bus station. Next to grocery SuperSol.
breakfast could be purchased. The bed was ok. Keys worked . Staff was great and helpful.
The only problem was the fist 2 days was extremely windy, almost unpleast to be outside. Of course this was not the problem of the room.
- The hotel was very clean with comfortable beds. The two fellows at reception were very friendly & helpful. It’s within walking distance to the old town, ferries, bus station & supermarket. We only stayed one night due to rainy weather in Tarifa but would also recommend for a longer stay- if you’re not into self-catering.
Hostal Nuestra Señora De La Palma
This charming guesthouse is conveniently located in front of Algeciras Port, on the Bay of Gibraltar. It has brightly colored rooms with air conditioning and free Wi-Fi access.Hostal Nuestra Señora De La Palma has a vending machine for drinks. The staff is happy to recommend restaurants and bars in the center of Algeciras, just a 5 minute walk away.The simple rooms at Hostal Nuestra Señora De La Palma come with heating and a TV. The private bathroom has a shower and amenities.Guests can easily access Morocco from the port. Tarifa is approximately 12 miles away, and Gibraltar is also nearby.
- Excellent location if you’re taking the ferry or getting on a bus out of town. Very helpful staff.
- Its location near the ferry pier serves its purpose to us as we had to take an early ferry across the straits of Gibraltar into Morocco. It also serve its purpose as our base to make a short trip to Gibraltar.
- Budget hotel in the heart of downtown. Wood shutters close off the outside world.
- The staff are so friendly, location is so close to port .. local shops are right in front of the hostal
- Basic hotel that delivered exactly what I was looking for… also, helpful staff drew me maps for the bus station, walked with me to show me a great place to eat and made me feel welcomed.
With good access to the A7 Motorway, Hostal Blumen is located in Algeciras, just 5 minutes’ drive from Rinconcillo Beach. It offers a 24-hour reception and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.The rooms at the Blumen feature tiled floors and satellite TV. Each one comes with a private bathroom.Hostal Blumen’s restaurant serves traditional Andalusian food. There is also a café-bar where you can enjoy tapas or sandwiches.You can drive to Algeciras town center and Las Palomas Bullring in just 5 minutes. Gibraltar Airport is 20 minutes’ drive away.
- Close to freeway. Beach was walkable. Lots of good parking.
I spend one night in the room so everything fitted my expectations.
It is right after exiting the highway , so easy to reach.
- I liked the receptionist during my check out. He was friendlier.
- Goid location. Liked late check in and prices. AC.
- Perfect for a cheap one night stop. Great location next to the highway
One of our top picks in Tarifa.Set in the heart of this charming town, Alameda provides a great base to explore Tarifa and the surrounding landscape of the Costa de la Luz.From the Alameda you can easily reach the beach, just a short walk from the property. Other attractions in the local area include the city’s ancient streets.Alameda is located directly in front of Tarifa Port, where you can take a ferry to Tangier or go on a whale or dolphin-watching trip.You can also make use of a free Wi-Fi internet service.
- Good location and just what we needed. A bed for the night.
- This was a hostel that we elected to stay in because of its proximity to the boat to Tangiers. It was a great short stay.
- location is great if you are taking the ferry to Tangier, or not.
- Great location friendly staff very clean. Tea in the lobby
We were on our way to Morocco. The location couldn’t have been better. We had a rental car that was safe on the street while we were gone.
The reception took us to our room and made sure we had everything we needed
One of our top picks in Tarifa.Offering a roof terrace and beautiful rooms with stylish décor, Casa Blanco is set in a 19th-century town house in the center of Tarifa. It is within 5 minutes’ walk of the nearest beaches and Tarifa International Port, where ferries leave for Morocco.Casa Blanco features white-washed walls, vaulted, beamed ceilings, stone archways and French doors. Opening onto a balcony, each room has air conditioning, a flat-screen satellite TV, heating and a bathroom. Some rooms also offer a bed with a canopy.The property has a reading room, with free Wi-Fi. The roof terrace offers lovely views over Tarifa.Algeciras is a 25-minute drive away, while Gibraltar and La Línea de la Concepción are within 28 mi of the Casa Blanco.
- The property is very well located in the heart of Tarifa
- Conveniently located in the town center, only three minute walk to the port. Secure. An awesome launching point for a trip to Tangier.
- Great location (old city center), 5 min walking to the ferry port, nice cafes and restaurants close by, excellent staff (finaly with very good english, which is not so common in Spanish hotels).
- Good location, easy to find – good hotel bar at the sister hotel across the road.
- My partner and I loved our stay! Great location and very comfortable. Will stay here again. Great value for money.
Hostal Tarifa offers a privileged location, only 5 minutes’ walk from both the beach and Tarifa’s old town. It features air-conditioned rooms, free WiFi and on-site private parking for an extra cost.Rooms offer plenty of natural light and come with flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with toiletries.There is a 24-hour reception and a bar. Other facilities include a luggage storage and a vending machine with snacks and drinks.Hostal Tarifa is 5 minutes’ walk from the harbor. Here you can take a ferry to Tanger.
A short walk to old town Tarifa,
A short drive to the port,
Staff general friendly (better if you speak Spanish)
- Underground parking for our motorcycles. Very friendly staff who were happy to make coffee before the cafe officially opened at 8. Great balcony on our room, but I think there’s only 3 rooms that have them.
- I upgraded to a double bed and received two single twins, luckily my friend let me down so it was only me and didn’t end up being a problem. I didn’t let the staff know as it wasn’t important, however I’m sure if I had of informed them, they would have accommodated me. Lovely staff and brilliant location, nice and clean.
- Very nice and cozy. The heater in the room is very efficient. Room is clean and comfortable. Receptionist is very friendly.
- Good location 5 minute walk from Olde Towne, very clean utilitarian rooms, helpful front desk staff
- Private parking,
One of our best sellers in La Línea de la Concepción! Set in La Línea de la Concepción’s old town, La Esteponera offers simple rooms, a TV lounge and a free Wi-Fi connection and computer at the 24-hour reception.Decorated in warm tones, the bright rooms include ceiling fans and TVs. Some rooms have a private bathroom, while others have access to shared bathrooms.La Esteponera includes a dining area with a microwave and fridge. There are many restaurants, bars and supermarkets in the surrounding streets.The center of Gibraltar is just 10 minutes’ drive from the hotel, while the nearest beaches can be reached in a 5-minute drive.
- Location is great, staff is very polite and helpful and spaces are very clean
- Exceeded my expectations. Very clean and convenient location. Ten minute walk to the border. Great little cafe next door and central market around the corner. Friendly and helpful staff on duty 24 hours. Great shower and comfy bed.
- La Estaponera is a Hostal, so all Food was purchased by me.
- The staff was very nice, and the hostel was in a relatively convenient location.
- Location is quite convenient for me to travel around and find good breakfast to eat ( near a small town market)
Hostal Boutique Tarifa is located in the center of Tarifa, just 5 minutes’ walk from Las Lances Beach. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property.Each air-conditioned room has modern decor, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The guest house also offers bike hire and car hire.You will find shops and restaurants within a 2-minute walk. Malaga Airport is 97 mi away.
Very clean. Nice, friendly family run restaurant one street up with good, inexpensive breakfasts, pastries and fresh squeezed juice.
Convenient location between beach and old town.
- Small but friendly hotel in town centre. Easy walk to old town.
- Small, cozy room. Clean, good location. Close to the port. Rafael offered to take us to the port and the lobby administrator helped us with information to get our boat tickets. Wonderful hosts!
- Excellent communication, very kind hosts. It was easy to park (free) on the streets around the accommodation. There’s a supermarket nearby.
- The location is good, the beds comfortable, the bathroom is small but with a big shower and everything very clean.
- Very clean. Nice, friendly family run restaurant one street up with good, inexpensive breakfasts, pastries and fresh squeezed juice.
Top Guest Houses In La Ballenera Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in La Ballenera Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in La Ballenera Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in La Ballenera Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!