10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In L’ Esquirol Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
L’ Esquirol Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in L’ Esquirol Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in L’ Esquirol Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in L’ Esquirol Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in L’ Esquirol Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in L’ Esquirol Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In L’ Esquirol Catalonia:
Hostal Collsacabra’s heated rooms feature bold decor and include a TV. Bathrooms are either private or shared. Laundry facilities are also available.The property has a restaurant which offers traditional and contemporary, Mediterranean cuisine. Events can be catered for and there is also a cozy bar area.Luggage storage is provided at the Collsacabra, which also offers tourist information on the surrounding countryside and villages.Hostal Collsacabra has free public parking nearby and is 75 minutes’ drive from Girona and its airport. Central Barcelona is around 56 mi away.
- Good overnight stop on the Camino Catalan. Breakfast included is good value.
- En general todo muy bien,muy muy limpio,dormí muy cómoda el colchón muy bien y la comida muy buena
- Relación calidad – precio muy buena. El personal super buena onda y muy disponible.
- El almuerzo fenomenal. Calidad y cantidad . Un bufé de surtido tanto en salados, embutido de la zona, pan de Pagés con tomate , buenísimo; como dulces, croissant i cereales, mantequilla y mermelada. zumos y cafés .
- El trato del personal excelente. Mucha amabilidad y cordialidad.
Featuring exposed-stone walls, each heated room comes with a private bathroom. Towels and bed linen are provided. Guests also have access to a shared lounge and a terrace.Set in a popular area for hiking, the property can offer information about activities in the surroundings. Shops and restaurants can be found within a 5-minute walk.The town of Vic is 19 mi from the guest house. Olot can be reached in 50 minutes by car.
- The location and views were amazing – a huge choice of spectacular walks. Breakfast and dinner were lovely and the host couldn’t do enough. A few other nice restaurants in the village
- This place is amazing. The lady of the house (didn’t get a name) is so friendly and helpful. The food she served us was so tasty. The house itself is over 100 years old and has basic but clean rooms (ensuite). The fire was lighting and the smell and cosiness of it was amazing. The view from the two verandas we breathtaking. The town of Tavertat is charming and the drive/walk along the cliff top to see the waterfall was magical.
- Friendly, beautiful location, quiet, excellent food and plentiful, charming with stunning views.
- The ambience was brilliant, with the rustic walls and common dining and lounge areas well decorated and homely. The double room was large and comfy. Food was fantastic and the 3 course dinner not only great value but delicious.
- Fantastic retreat, amazing views, Lourdes was very friendly and accommodating.
Featuring wooden floors and wooden beams, heated rooms have a flat-screen satellite TV and a sofa. The private bathroom comes with a shower, hairdryer and toiletries.Estrella guest house has a snack bar and an à la carte restaurant serving Catalan cuisine. A buffet breakfast is available and packed lunches can be requested.The surrounding area is popular for hiking and excursions. The Estrella has a tour desk and is 16 mi from the Garrotxa Volcanic Nature Reserve.
- The hotel and the staff was AMAZING. Set in a town that is so picturesque that you can’t take a bad shot. We did the big loop to the water falls… 10k and very worth your time. Don’t forget the short walk along the river that loops the town and if it’s summer, check out the community pool. When you get to town, there is a big parking lot, only 3e per day. The hotel is a quick walk across the swinging bridge and off to the right.
- Personal attitude towards clients from the owner and all staff of the hotel. We felt like home and there was nothing impossible.
- Really nice hotel in the middle of the small medieval village of Rupit. The food we had at the hotel asset dinner and breakfast was above or expectations. The service was more than welcoming. Stone walls, old church and bridge at a couple of minutes walking distance. Great local food and pastry can be found at the small shops in the area
Absolutely outstanding hotel!!! Magic town. The staff were wonderful. So helpful!!! I left
My passport behind and they delivered it back to me
In person the next day!!! Incredible place! Thanks you very much!
- Owners were very kind and helpful. Breakfast was great with fresh fruit and juice and even served fried eggs.
El Nou Roquet
At the guesthouse, each room comes with a desk. The private bathroom is equipped with a bath. Guest rooms include a closet.A continental or gluten-free breakfast is available each morning at the property.El Nou Roquet has a playground.Girona is 26 miles from the accommodation. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 23 miles away.
- The place was quiet and the facilities were good except for the fact that the restaurant was closed and our experience of the food on our second visit to the recommended restaurant was abysmal
- Comfortable room. Hotel is in a very pretty location, with lots of birds singing in the morning. One particular bird sounded like a cuckoo clock.
- We had dinner at the restaurant it was amazing the staff was super friendly and informative of the area.
Great staff, very helpful and friendly. Breakfast was fantastic and you could really set yourself up for the day. Toast was hand cut from giant rustic loaves, great omelettes, the platter of meats and sausages was huge. Food portions in the restaurant were just as big and quality was great.
Great location in a very rural spot, but for us as a base to visit the Circuit de Cataluña for the F1 it worked out really well. It’s around a 35 minute drive to the circuit, but coming from this direction rather than from Barcelona meant that the traffic was very light both entering and leaving the circuit.
We will certainly consider staying here again if we venture to Barcelona for the F1 next year.
Je suis très mitigée sur cet hôtel.
Emplacement idéal, au calme, chambres très confortables, propreté irréprochable, la piscine est bien appréciable, surtout par canicule,
Personnel aimable accueillant et sympatique.
Hostal Sant Roc
At the guesthouse, rooms contain a closet. The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, and some rooms include a city view.Hostal Sant Roc offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Girona is 29 miles from the accommodation, while Camprodon is 19 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 27 miles away.
- Nice hostal with no major flaws, breakfast was personal
The hosts didnt speak English, but it didnt matter a bit given their hospitality. The lady cooked some eggs and fish for me as I mentioned i dont eat ham or chicken.
Everything is good.
- Lo mejor, buen desayuno y la amabilidad del personal.
- Le personnel était parfait!!! On s’est senti comme chez nous!! Les plats simples bons et très peu chers!
- La Habitación era tipo boardilla con el techo muy pronunciado. El almuerzo perfecto para empezar el día con energía.
Seminari Allotjaments’ buffet restaurant serves traditional Catalan food. There is a large dining room, a snack bar and vending machines for snacks and drinks.Seminari Allotjaments has a library and a chapel within its charming grounds. Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in Vic.Vic’s train station and its main square are around 10 minutes’ walk from the Seminari. A shuttle service is available to Barcelona’s El Prat Airport, located 50 minutes’ drive away. You can drive to central Barcelona in just over an hour.
- Liked the whole location of communication with the staff maintenance and repair.
- Good location. Very spacious rooms. Clean and comfortable bathroom.
- Value for money. Great location, very quiet, nice but smal room but clean!
- The heater was making too much noise. It woke us up on and off during the night.
- Building with amazing character just a five minute walk to the center of Vic
The heated rooms feature wooden floors and mountain views. Each has a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a bath tub or shower.A free breakfast is offered. The restaurant also serves lunch and dinner and uses fresh local produce. Packed lunches can be requested and there is a bar.Free on-site parking is offered. There is a children’s playground and tourist information is available. The area is popular for hiking.
- En general ens ha agradat tot. Les zones comunes de la fonda son una passada, reformades amb estil, comfortables, espaioses. Les habitacions son correctes. Destacariem la seva tranquilitat, el poder desconnectar i estar envoltats de natura i animals en un entorn rural però alhora a prop de tot arreu. Ens ha agradat com ens han tractat.
- Todo genial pero las puertas son muy finas y se escucha demasiado ruido del pasiklo
- La fonda está en una ubicación excelente para desconectar del mundo, en un paisaje entre bosques y montañas. El personal fue super amable en todo momento, se nota que disfrutan lo que hacen. La habitación estaba muy limpia y tenía todo lo que necesitamos. Tanto la cena como el desayuno fueron deliciosos!
- El personal muy amable y todo muy limpio y mucha tranquilidad
- Ubicado en un pequeño pueblo cercano a Olot, tiene huerto y animales de granja como ovejas y gallinas. Tiene una zona común muy amplia, bien arreglada y con buenas vistas. La habitación es pequeña pero confortable, la cama muy cómoda y armario grande. Todo estaba muy limpio. Personal muy amable y atento. Desayuno inmejorable.
All heated rooms at the Vertisol have a private bathroom with a bathtub. There is a TV, radio and work desk, and a wake up service is available.The Vertisol has a restaurant and a bar. There is also a terrace, with tables and chairs, and a yard, where guests can relax.The guesthouse has a tour desk, which can provide information on the area. The picturesque, Mediaeval town of Besalu is 16 miles away.
- The young staff were really very welcoming and friendly. There was parking space in the hostal car park next to the reception.
- La comida del restaurante era bastante buena en relación calidad precio, estaba bastante limpio
- Personal muy correcto, alojamiento ideal para hacer noche durante la ruta de la vía verde del carrilet
El trato muy amables, llegamos tarde a las 22.00h, y nos llamaron dos veces para avisarnos que cerraban para hacer la entrada y nos esperaron.
- La opcion restaurante ( perfecta. La atencion amable, limpieza bien,.Quedamos muy contentos ,volveremos sin duda.
Hostal Rural Can Enric
Each simply decorated room at Hostal Rural Can Enric has satellite TV, heating and a private bathroom.The property has a garden and there is easy access to the nearby river and a small beach area. The surrounding park is ideal for hiking, fishing and horse riding.The Can Enric is located outside the village of Sant Sadurní d’Osomort and 6.2 mi from the historic town of Vic. Blanes and the nearest beaches are within an hour’s drive of the property.
- Confortable beds. Rustic place. Typical old-school Spanish country hostel for groups. But you can stay as a couple no problem. The common areas could do with some redecoration and the whole place has seen better days but that’s part of its charm I think.
El entorno, la naturaleza
La dueña simpática que nos explico que ver, que hacer
- La signora che gestiva l’ostello è stata molto disponibile. Alloggio senza molte pretese. Sinceramente prezzo un po eccessivo per quello che offre.
- El desayuno poco y no muy bueno, bastante dejado todo, no había servicio de comidas tuvimos que buscar en un pueblo de al lado un sitio para comer, . Por otro lado la dueña muy amable , una señora mayor que no podia hacer mas .
- El tracte rebut ha estat excelent. Lloc i entorn màgics ?
Amolls Restaurant i Habitacions
Amolls Restaurant offers breakfast and a daily changing menu for lunch and dinner. It specializes in homemade Catalan dishes, and can also provide packed lunches.The center of the town of Olot is just one mile away, while the San Roque Business Park is just 1,000 feet away. The C-152 main road is 650 feet away, and the property has free on-site parking.
- Small family – running hotel. Everything was in place, comfortable room and facilities. Good wifi, parking was available on street, free coffee. Good for country side lovers.
- The owner was super friendly and the room was cheap and super clean and nice! We only stayed one night, but I would definitely recommend it to others!
- The bed and bathroom were perfect and we didn’t expect to have breakfast included, so that was a plus.
- Very kind people, although English was not spoken only by a daughter they made sure she was available to help us.
- The owners are extremely hospitable and the facility is impeccably clean! My visit was in winter, the room has a very effective heater and a shower that runs hot water.
Top Guest Houses In L’ Esquirol Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in L’ Esquirol Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in L’ Esquirol Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in L’ Esquirol Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!