10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ko Yao Yai Phang Nga Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ko Yao Yai Phang Nga Province is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ko Yao Yai Phang Nga Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ko Yao Yai Phang Nga Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ko Yao Yai Phang Nga Province. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ko Yao Yai Phang Nga Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ko Yao Yai Phang Nga Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Ko Yao Yai Phang Nga Province:
Backpack Guest House Kohyaoyai
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Backpack Guest House Kohyaoyai offers accommodations in Ko Yao Yai, just 23 miles from Patong Beach. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom.Phi Phi Don is 26 miles from Backpack Guest House Kohyaoyai, and Ao Nang Beach is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Meen, the owner of this hostel, his hospitality is unmatched. My stay was so great because of how helpful Meen was I extended my stay by one night. He personally showed me around Koh Yao Noi, the adjacent island, and it was a splendid tour. The area is great and filled with cheap local food, and Meen has scooter bikes readily available to explore the island. Can not give him and his establishment higher praise!
- We had room with airco and fan. Basic facilities but we had everything that we needed. Free coffee and morning snacks were awesome. Owner is a great person and was very helpful. Tasty food with local price within walking distance. Overall excellent value for the money.
- Very friendly and helpful owner. Very clean. Comfortable bed. Only part not superb was that bathroom is external. But very clean.
Meen is a very relaxed host in a very small guesthouse. It’s not a high standard Hotel- but there is everything you need as a bachpacker.
Koh Yao Yai is very beautiful and the authentic way to see Thailand.
The hostel is well located, 10 minutes fron Chong Lad Pier. Close there is one nice restaurant. Like everywhere in Koh Yao Yai, you would need a motorbike, since it is a big island with few tourist and few facilities. For me it was the best location, its 3 min bike from Laemhaad beach, the most beautiful beach of the island.
Meen, the hostel manager, was very kind, always there to help, he showed me around, gave insider tips. I would stay in Johyaoyai Backpackers guesthouse next time I go to Koh yao!
Sang Un Bungalow
Sang Un Bungalow is located in Ko Yao Yai, 20 miles from Patong Beach and 22 miles from Phi Phi Don. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV.Ao Nang Beach is 17 miles from Sang Un Bungalow, and Karon Beach is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 21 miles from Sang Un Bungalow.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi, Bussarin Apartment offers accommodations in Ko Yao Yai.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV.Patong Beach is 20 miles from Bussarin Apartment, and Phi Phi Don is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 20 miles from Bussarin Apartment.
No reviews yet.
Located in Ko Yao Yai, 20 miles from Patong Beach, Kittiya Mansion features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.Phi Phi Don is 19 miles from Kittiya Mansion, and Ao Nang Beach is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- The hotel lady was friendly and the room was clean. AC worked well. The location is not so good if you don’t have a possibility for transport yourself but if you do then it is really OK. There were washing machines in the hotel and you could do your laundry there.
- Such a friendly woman running it. She kept offering us free lifts to places when we said we weren’t keen on renting bikes. The room had everything we needed plus a small balcony. Walking distance from local shops and restaurants and about 20/25 minutes to the pier where you can get a speed boat to Phuket.
Silent clean room with air-conditioner
Helpful smiling staff
Nice beaches quite near
- Agradable propietaria, alquila moto incluso, sitio basico en una isla increible 🙂
Sehr freundliches Personal
Roller billig zur miete
Durften das zimmer wechseln als das licht nicht mehr funktionierte
Wäsche wurde nach dem Waschgang für uns aufgehängt
Koh Yao Beach Bungalows
One of our best sellers in Ko Yao Noi! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Koh Yao Beach Bungalows offers accommodations in Ko Yao Noi.Every room has a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Patong Beach is 26 miles from Koh Yao Beach Bungalows, and Phi Phi Don is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 21 miles from Koh Yao Beach Bungalows.
- Comfortable and clean rooms almost directly at the beachfront. The whole location is very beautiful and calm, which makes it the perfect place to relax.
- Bungalows are cleaned every day and beach is literally across narrow street
- I liked the location the most…the beach is ok when there’s water☺️ in the mornings…otherwise it’s close to some shops where you can buy water and food.
- Close to the beach, really good restaurant for fair prices. The bungalow with a fan was a quite good value for money.
- Very close to beach. Clean hotel with nice garden. Not so many tourists and not so many restaurant around. If you don´t like noisy place, this is great place. You can relax there very well.
Pasai Beach Lodge
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Pasai Beach Lodge is located in Ko Yao Noi. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a private bathroom.There is an ATM at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental and car rental. Patong Beach is 26 miles from Pasai Beach Lodge, and Phi Phi Don is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Best cottage and accomodation ever. Really wonderful nature around. Big terase. Excellent internet. Realy good and always smiley hosts. My recomandation!
- the owners were wonderful and helpful with all our requirements,
- Really friendly and helpful staff. Great location.
The staff, especially the daughter of the owner (Deedar) was beyond just being helpful, everything we asked for, information, boat trips, etc she showed such pleasure in being able to help, nothing was too much trouble for her, even when I suffered an upset stomach she drove specially to the chemist for medication.
We had a superb island tour with her driving us around and stopping everywhere to show us this and that. We will defiantly return to this place and this island where everyone is like Thailand used to be, friendly helpful and intent on ensuring we have a good time here. Hardly any tourists and we counted 12 people on the long beach yesterday! If you want discos, boozing and noise this is definitely not the place for you!
- The lodge was was really cute. In a great area. Lots of lovely plants. The beach was nice is right next to us. The hosts were so lovely. Really helpful and great to have chat to about the islands and other parts of Thailand. Very happy and always wanting by to help. They organised our trips and transfers really well and for good value. The island is really pretty and has lots to offers. There’s restaurants everywhere along the roads and beach. All vary in price but all good food. You can rent a moped really easily for 250 baht. If you are not comfortable with moped driving the roads are great to learn on as they are not busy and you can see do a loop of the island in like twenty minutes. It’s almost like a go kart track. Good practice for other parts of Thailand. Over all great experience just remember mosquito repellent!
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Namtok Bungalows offers accommodations in Ko Yao Noi. The guest house has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared lounge at the property.Patong Beach is 28 miles from Namtok Bungalows, and Phi Phi Don is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Nice and quite place. Friendly and helpful people.
- The bungalows are comfortable and well maintained with fans and nets. Some of the cheaper bungalows are rustic but adequate. The area is quiet and great for relaxing. There are some inexpensive restaurants within walking distance. The staff are honest and friendly. There was free drinking water and use of a fridge.
- Nice room. The mosquitonett was a good extra. Room was big and had coffee facilities and a fridge.
- Situated on a beautiful quiet island Namtok offers inexpensive simple accomodation.
- Friedly people.Bungalow spacious with big bathroom…nature wonderfull…wiev into a wild flowing garden and mountains…restaurant food choise small. but delicious…and 5 Min to the beach…hamacs…lovely relaxed cat…propriety in the middle of the jungle and also near the beach …rent a scooter and the island is yours.Pacefull and beautifull island
Monyada Guesthouse Koh Yao Noi
Located in Ko Yao Noi, 25 miles from Patong Beach, Monyada Guesthouse Koh Yao Noi features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.Phi Phi Don is 29 miles from Monyada Guesthouse Koh Yao Noi, and Ao Nang Beach is 17 miles away. Phuket Airport is 20 miles from the property.
- The lady was super nice and gave us lots of good information. Her brother could bring us back to the piers when we needed to leave. The outside was cute. It was not a touristic area, but still have alot of nice restaurants and taxis/moto hire to go around.
- .Near to Seven Eleven. Nice location in town, but far from beaches.
The host was very friendly, his English was not the best, but he really made an effort to help me with any questions.
The room was very clean.
- Nothing it was the worst place I have ever stayed at!! They only want your money! The owners are part of a cult and they hate foreigners!! They over charge for everything!!
- Very clean and fantastic location for supermarket and restaurants. Everyday our host brought us water and soap he even gave us coconuts. This place felt like it was in a tropical jungle but only steps away from the main street!! We got the cutest little house and felt like it was our second home! The host even organised our boat transfer and taxi he was very friendly and we loved our stay 🙂
Elephants End Guesthouse
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Elephants End Guesthouse is located in Klong Muang Beach, just 22 miles from Phi Phi Don. The guesthouse has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is ticket service at the property.Car rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for hiking. Ao Nang Beach is 5 miles from Elephants End Guesthouse, and Krabi is 11 miles from the property. Krabi Airport is 16 miles away.
- The Guesthouse is very clean, cozy and the family running it was very helpful and welcoming. It is close to restaurants on the beach and to a nice strand of sand to enjoy a quiet afternoon.
Location… near a quite nice beach with good restaurants…
staff great! Really great! So helpful!
Size of the room.
- the owners are very nice and offer tours and taxi services, the beach (3min walk) is beautiful, empty and has a lot of bars and restaurants to offer. that also applies to the main street to the left from the accommodation, our family room was spacious enough for the two of us, also the coffee is amazing
- Very comfortable beds and exceptionally clean. They also provided complimentary mat and towels for the beach, which was very helpful. The coffee was excellent and the staff was extremely helpful and kind. The proprietor speaks very good English.
- Friendly staff, good location (very near to the beach), plenty of eateries nearby and basically no major complain!
Bann Chom Le
One of our top picks in Klong Muang Beach.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Bann Chom Le offers accommodations in Klong Muang Beach, just 22 miles from Phi Phi Don. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a private bathroom.The guest house also provides bike rental. Ao Nang Beach is 5 miles from Bann Chom Le, and Krabi is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 16 miles from Bann Chom Le.
- Room is clean in bamboo style, and located just next from the quiet beautiful beach.
- Had character, beautiful setting, had everything you can possibly need and was clean
Nice location, right in front of the beach, not crowded, nice sunsets.
Bamboo bungalows, authentic, but well equipped inside.
- Great location by the beach, very clean and comfortable. Friendly staff!
- we were travelling along the area staying at different hotels for 1-2 nights; this hotel was chosen due to its proximity to the beach and eco-style. market place is near by, cheap food, swimming area, silence; overall, we are pretty satisfied with our choice but staying 2 nights was enough
Top Guest Houses In Ko Yao Yai Phang Nga Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ko Yao Yai Phang Nga Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ko Yao Yai Phang Nga Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ko Yao Yai Phang Nga Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!