10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ko Phangan Koh Phangan – Top Hotel Reviews
Ko Phangan Koh Phangan is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ko Phangan Koh Phangan. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ko Phangan Koh Phangan. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ko Phangan Koh Phangan. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ko Phangan Koh Phangan right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ko Phangan Koh Phangan with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Ko Phangan Koh Phangan:
Light In bungalow
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Light In bungalow offers accommodations in Haad Rin, just 2,000 feet from Full Moon Party, Rin Beach. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is featured.Samui Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- I really appreciate the location and the private room that we had in our stay.
- I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the room, especially for the price (have to say though I was upgraded to the next level room, but that was still a great value for the price.
- We had a fan only bungalow for 2 people and it was very comfortable. Nice little porch area and hammock. Great location to full moon party and is pretty quiet as its set further back from the street noise.
- Location is good. Three minutes walk from pier. Local shops are close by. 5 minutes away from Full Moon Party beach. Bathroom was disappointing. Shower was over a toilet which was tricky. A bit too expensive for what you get.
- Nice area. Staff were helpfull and even upgraded us for free to a bungalow for free. Cosy and clean. Beds were comfy. Enjoyed the hammock.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Peach Guesthouse offers accommodations in Haad Rin. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a private bathroom. A TV is available.You will find a shops at the property.Ko Phangan is 5 miles from Peach Guesthouse, and Chaweng is 10 miles away. Samui Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Great bed, good bathroom and shower. Very close to everything. 5 minutes from the beach.
- Great location, walking distance to haad rin beach for the full moon party and easy to get food altho the area is a bit expensive then thong sala but great surroundings. The receptionist was really nice as well, we had to check out early in the morning the next day and she just return my passport to me the night before as the passport was used as deposit.
- The property is a five minute walk from the full moon party beach (haad rin) and was easy to get to from our boat transfer.
- Friendly staff and nice food available on site very cheap
- Excellent location for the full moon party. Quiet street
House on the Beach
One of our best sellers in Baan Tai! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, House on the Beach is located in Baan Tai in the region of Koh Phangan, just 30 miles from Ko Tao. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find an ATM at the property.Ko Phangan is 3.4 miles from House on the Beach, and Chaweng is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- The gorgeous couple who run this property went out of their way to help us. They moved us upstairs so we had a kitchen and more space with our two yr old, rescued us when said 2 yr old locked himself in the bedroom and where just al round delightful. The wifi and ac are great . No pool however the sea is delightful and a resort near by let’s you use there pool and then you can leave and come back to this tranquil spot. We will be back !!
- Incredible view, owners were very helpful with everything – they put a lot of effort in running the place e.g. wake up early to clean the beach (which is the cleanest part in the area). There are a couple of very nice restaurants and a 7/11 in the area.
- The owners are very friendly, we get a free beer when we arrived and free tequilla shot before we went to the full moon party. The house is very clean, big and nice, on the beach with a beautiful view. Big room and a very big bathroom. The location is good, nearby restaurants and 7eleven. The owners arranged a scooter for us for 250 baht a day. They also arranged a taxi for the full moon party and to the pier when we left (they also get us boat tickets). It was a beautiful stay, next time we’ll stay longer!
Very nice house directly on the beach with two incredibly friendly and helpful hosts 🙂
Very clean, easy going, caring and easy communication.
Supermarkets and restaurants are also close, so a very good location. We enjoyed it a lot!
- Staff was very welcoming on arrival, perfect location, rooms were perfect all round great stay, very close to half moon party also
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Tanyaporn House is located in the Haad Rin Nai neighborhood in Haad Rin, just half a mile from Full Moon Party, Rin Beach. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom. A TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a shops at the property.Samui Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- We enjoyed our stay at Thanyaporn House. We don’t understand why all the ratings at booking.com are so low. Nice big room with a comfortable bed, big terrace and close to the full moon party. And nice staff!
- Close to had rin beach far enough away to wear you could not hear The beach
- The only good thing was that it is close to the full moon party beach
- Unfortunately I don’t have one good thing to say about the place
- The only positive thing to mention is the location.
Haad Rin Hill Bungalow By Sea Garden Resort
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Haad Rin, 6 miles from Ko Phangan, Haad Rin Hill Bungalow By Sea Garden Resort features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A TV with cable channels is available.There is a shops at the property.Chaweng is 10 miles from Haad Rin Hill Bungalow, and Lamai is 15 miles from the property. Samui Airport is 9 miles away.
- Bed bugs and blood spots on pillows and sheets. This place was so gross and smelled like sulfur and garbage. We even booked a private room meant for 4 people, for the 2 of us, and it was so terrible. Also found black mold in the shower.
- Really good located to nice beaches! Big rooms with a little terrace 🙂
If you go for the Full Moon party it is the perfect location.
The guy at the reception was helpful.
- I enjoyed my stay. The bungalow I stayed in was huge and I loved having a porch off the front. The location for full moon party was awesome!!! I would recommend them overall, especially for the price I paid.
- Location was perfect. Literally 30 second walk from the beach where all the parties are held.
Khao Raa Terrace @Phangan
One of our best sellers in Ban Madua Wan! Khao Raa Terrace @Phangan is located in Ban Madua Wan, just 26 miles from Ko Tao. The guest house has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge and shops at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The guest house also provides bike rental and car rental. Ko Phangan is 1.4 miles from Khao Raa Terrace @Phangan, and Chaweng is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 14 miles from Khao Raa Terrace @Phangan.
- Lovely place in the jungle. If you want to get away from the noise of koh pha ngan this is the place for you. Located right at the start of the hike to Khao Ra Viewpoint (tallest mountain on the island). The bungalows are really nice, clean and they keep cool in the day despite no aircon (the fan is well positioned) the staff are very friendly and are always happy to provide taxi service. They have scooter rental too which you need if you want to go to any beaches or shops. They have a lovely restaurant with a view and although the restaurant is shut at dinner time, just next door is sunset restaurant which serves the most amazing food – Pamee the chef is very friendly, welcoming and an excellent cook! We spent a week here and loved every day.
- i liked the atmosphere in the middle of the jungle, you can really feel like mowgli there?
- The room was amazing and the staff were brilliant.
- Apartments were beautiful and the view was amazing! Right in the middle of the jungle, lovey and quiet at night. Very clean.
- Spacious clean modern rooms, good food and taxi service, good a.c
Bamboo Bungalow – Thong Nai Pan Yai
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Bamboo Bungalow – Thong Nai Pan Yai offers accommodations in Thong Nai Pan Yai. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ko Tao is 27 miles from Bamboo Bungalow – Thong Nai Pan Yai, and Ko Phangan is 2.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- Quite, comftarble, and a two minut walk from everything you need
- Really a backpacker place. Cheap and cheerful with friendly staff.
- The bungalow was what I expected from the pictures on the website. What I didn’t expect was a bar located across the street that played loud music with booming bass till 1 or 1:30 am. Other than that, very good place.
- Great price, awesome staff, cool little bar, 2 minute walk to the beach and a comfy little bungalow with everything you need. What more could you ask for?! There’s a great spot for local food around the corner opposite 7/11, it’s delicious, cheap and the portions are huge!
Big room and comfy bed with a nice balcony and hammock. The staff are really great guys, will help with anything you need and at evenings you can hang out in the places bar.
Really close to the beach and still with privacy
The Hill Village
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Thong Nai Pan Noi, 26 miles from Ko Tao, The Hill Village features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. Ko Phangan is 2.9 miles from The Hill Village, and Chaweng is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 16 miles from The Hill Village.
- Great secluded place with a amazing pool and comfortable and clean bungalows. Loved the hammocks on the porch and the views. Staff was very nice and helpful. Beware the very steep climb up this hill to find this place!
- We loved every aspect of our stay in the hill village! The only down part was that we needed to get used to now having the beach right in front of us but 5-10min walk away. Everything else was absolutely amazing!
- Beautiful setting, peaceful and truly delightful staff. I speak some Thai and the staff that didn’t speak English were as delightful and helpful as those that did. They made the difference between an OK stay and a great stay. It is good that the items I am criticising are easy to fix as this place could be utterly brilliant with just a few maintenance tweaks.
+ Amazing view, especially from the pool
+ Really helpful and friendly staff
+ Tasty breakfast in the room
+ nice, clean rooms, bathroom and whole area
+ free upgrade 🙂
+ Lots of beautiful plants and palm trees
- Eed is a wonderful host. She and her husbands are more then just hosts, they became friends. I strongly recommend this place when you decide to come to koh phanghan. The pool, the view and the space inside the house (because you will not stay in just a room, but a entire house) is great.
Tanaporn House is located in Baan Tai, 29 miles from Ko Tao and 2.7 miles from Ko Phangan.Chaweng is 13 miles from Tanaporn House, and Lamai is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 11 miles from Tanaporn House.
No reviews yet.
Baan Moonsiri @Hin Ngam
Baan Moonsiri @Hin Ngam is located in Chaloklum, just 27 miles from Ko Tao. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Ko Phangan is 3 miles from Baan Moonsiri @Hin Ngam, and Chaweng is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 12 miles from Baan Moonsiri @Hin Ngam.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Ko Phangan Koh Phangan Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ko Phangan Koh Phangan to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ko Phangan Koh Phangan but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ko Phangan Koh Phangan. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!