10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Key West Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Key West Florida is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Key West Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Key West Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Key West Florida. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Key West Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Key West Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Key West Florida:
Courtney’s Place Historic Cottages & Inns
This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. Offering outdoor pool, this historic Key West property is just 1 minutes’ walk from Duvall Street. Free Wi-Fi and a continental breakfast are provided to all guests every day.All air-conditioned rooms include cable TV and private bathroom. Cottages include a full kitchen and sitting area. A pool view is included with select units at Courtney’s Place Historic Cottages and Inns.Guests can grill a meal at the barbecue facilities. This Key West Courtney’s Place Historic Cottages and Inns provides free on-site parking as well.The shops and restaurants of Mallory Square are 15 minutes’ walk away. Guests can also cool off at Smathers Beach 2 miles from the property.
- Cottage was comfortable for 4 adults. Nice living and kitchen area.
- The bed was very comfy. The room was nicely decorated, in a quiet location so you didn’t get the noise off duval. Good choice at breakfast.
- They answered my booking questions before our arrival.
- The cottages are just off the main drag so a little less noise (which is almost impossible in Key West?). Room was clean and spacious and we loved our little lanai to sit and have wine in the evening.
- Beautiful room, excellent staff, friendly and helpful staff. Will stay again
One of our top picks in Key West.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Westwinds Inn offers accommodations in Key West.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Big Pine Key is 29 miles from Westwinds Inn, and Little Torch Key is 27 miles from the property. Key West International Airport is 2.5 miles away.
Location made it easy to walk to most destinations, limiting the number of times we had to find parking.
Staff was courteous and efficient. Housekeeping was done well with no disruption to our schedule.
- Staff was very courteous and helpful!!! The rooms were clean; bed was a little hard; but I like to sleep on a soft bed; so I’m sure it would work for most; the pools were fantastic and it made our stay extra enjoyable!!!
- Breakfast was very good and the staff was very friendly and hard working.
- Charming Pool Area in a tropical garden! Perfect located for a stay in Key West!
- Good value…excellent location…great service…..unexpected bonuses like free parking and big breakfast. Only fault…rooms on Eaton Street need double glazing to keep out occasional traffic noise
- Location made it easy to walk to most destinations, limiting the number of times we had to find parking.
Merlin Guest House – Key West
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Merlin Guest House – Key West offers accommodations in Key West, just 29 miles from Big Pine Key.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Key West International Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- The extra size of the king room, with balcony, was a nice upgrade!
- LOCATION WAS PERFECT. OUTSIDE AREA WAS GOOD. STAFF WAS VERY FRIENDLY.
- Staff were very obliging, property was approx. 20 minutes walk from Mallory square and very close to bus stops.
- Linda greeted us at check in – incredible wealth of personality and local knowledge. Room was a queen but perfect for Key West. Can’t beat location. a block off Duval. Incredible property.
- The location is great, very close to Duval Street, which is the main commercial street in Key West. We also walked to the Southernmost Point, Mallory Square and the Hemingway House. They offer a continental breakfast by the pool. The selection is limited but fine, if you stay there for a few days. My room (not the original one I was given) was very nice, spacious and quiet.
Old Town Suites
One of our best sellers in Key West! This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Located in Key West, Florida, these furnished self-catering apartments feature free WiFi access. The Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum is only 3 minutes’ walk away from Old Town Suites.A flat-screen cable TV is featured in all Old Town units as well as a fully equipped kitchen or kitchenette with a stovetop, microwave, and refrigerator. All private bathrooms have a hairdryer and free toiletries.Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory is 1,800 feet from the apartments. Duval Street, offering nightlife and shopping, is 5 minutes’ walk away. The Southernmost Point is 9 minutes’ walk away.
- Good location in the historic district. Good WiFi. Included a fridge, microwave and stovetop.
- Location was HUGE. Everyone at the property was extremely nice and they couldn’t have been more accommodating. Really made a great trip tht much better.
- It’s closer to Duval then stated, very clean, A/C works great. I will definitely stay next time I go down to Key West.
- I loved the location of this property! I traveled alone and felt completely safe, and was just a few blocks from everything. I stayed in the queen suite. It was cute, clean, and comfortable. The Paris themed decorations in this suite were adorable and a nice deviation from seashells and tropical flower wallpaper you’d expect to see in a suite near the beach.
- The location was terrific and close to Duval St. and all the restaurants there. The 2 bedroom apartments was much larger than expected and with a pull out sofa in the huge living room there was a lot of space.
New Orleans House – Gay Male-Only Guesthouse
Located above a nightclub on historic Duval Street in Key West, Florida, this gay male-only guesthouse features an outdoor swimming pool, a clothing-optional deck, and an on-site restaurant. A daily continental breakfast is available.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee-making facilities come standard in each room at the New Orleans House. A flat-screen cable TV is included.Free Wi-Fi and a fitness center are accessible at the Key West New Orleans House. Other facilities include luggage storage and laundry facilities. The property is located above Bourbon Street Pub.The Southernmost Point is just a 10-minute walk from this guesthouse. Guests at the property are a 4-minute walk from The Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum.
- Pool, clothing optional setting for swim and sunbathing.
- Staff was friendly and location was excellent. Time by the pool with great music, fun singer from 8-10pm (just jeff- sing along), breakfast on the balcony was nice as well. The shower in our room was awesome.
- Friendly staff. Great pool and hot tub. Two good sun decks in addition to the pool area loungers. Beer Garden bar.
- The location was great because it was in the middle of most of the action.
- Location, friendly staff, full detailed explanation of the procedures and rules would lend itself to thinking there have been issues on the past. The room 11A was poolside great for daytime – nighttime til 4am it’s loud music. We knew in advance so after first night of acclimatisation, not too bad.
Angelina Guesthouse (Adults only)
Angelina Guesthouse (Adults only) is located in Key West, 29 miles from Big Pine Key and 27 miles from Little Torch Key.A TV is provided.You will find concierge services at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Key West International Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- Our room had a shared bathroom down the hall. It was spotlessly clean and always seemed freshened up. We had two bathroom choices and both were equally convenient and clean. Breakfast was good and pleantiful. The pool area was so quiet and relaxing that one wasn’t aware that in a mere short two blocks you were on Duval Street. This is our first stay at Angelina house and will not be our last .
staff, pool area, centralized location and sweet rolls for breakfast are superb.
It’s a small, quaint, intimate and informal place to unwind and savor Key West. Within walking or biking distance of everything.
- Absolutely loved our stay – wish we could have stayed longer. Close enough to walk to everything!!! Literally!
- Breakfast was plentiful and tasty! Pool was fantastic! Location was phenomenal! Staff was absolutely wonderful and accommodating! Liked the outdoor seating!
- Cute place…quiet..minus the rooster from 3 am on 😉 comfy, close to action!! Lived it will be back here!!
One of our best sellers in Key West! This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Caribbean House offers accommodations in Key West.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Big Pine Key is 29 miles from Caribbean House, and Little Torch Key is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Key West International Airport, 2.5 miles from Caribbean House.
- Very clean. Well maintained. Excellent location. Nice staff.
- Staff and owner very nice and helpful great location
- Breakfast was adequate. Some would think too light, but we loved it that way. Bathroom was “cozy” to say the least, but it got the job done. We weren’t here to hang around in our room all day. But if we had to, it would have been comfortable enough to do so. Nice sitting area outside of the room as well.
- Quiet, but steps from lots of great restaurants and music
- Convenient location to center of Key West. Available parking by reservation (which is always a challenge in Key West). Nice continental breakfast, or close to 2 great breakfast restaurants. Staff was pleasant and genuinely happy you were there. I would rebook on my next visit.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Key West, 28 miles from Big Pine Key, Atlantis House features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a hot tub and bathtub, with bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The guest house also provides free use of bicycles. Key West International Airport is 1.2 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Key West Bahama House
Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Key West Bahama House offers accommodations in Key West, just 29 miles from Big Pine Key. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Key West International Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
- Location. Location. Location. Quiet. Peaceful. Beautiful private garden area in back. Pool was small but we didn’t have time to use it anyway. Beautiful shady table & chairs for eating outside. Enough lounges, chairs, sofa & seating for all inside suite & outside around pool area. I’ll go again!!! TV in every room (but we didn’t have time to watch.) Even had ice in freezer made already for us to party!
- We loved it! The place was spacious for 4 of us. Bedrooms were nice size with King size beds. Living area comfortable and accommodating. A real plus that there was a washer and dryer on premise too! Parking was extremely limited – a driveway that accommodates about 3-4 cars – however, the rules setup where each person had their pass along with a cell number made it easy to coordinate moving car when leaving (only a minor inconvenience). The fact that we would park a car there was a plus! One block from Duval!
- Wonderfully cozy feel to this large three bedroom suite! Tastefully decorated and clean. Would have loved to stay longer but plan to book this place on our next trip to Key West.
- It was a great location very 3asy access to restaurants & major places to see.
- Beds are very comfortable. Spacious rooms. Great location.
Showcasing an outdoor pool and barbecue, Seaport Inn is located in Key West in the region of Florida, just 29 miles from Big Pine Key.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Key West International Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- The pool and surrounding area were very nice. Comfortable chaises, tables and chairs, gas grill, outdoor bar and shower. The suite had a nice kitchen. Short walking distance to Duval Street, Mallory Square, waterfront and other major attractions. Viewing beautiful historic homes through walks in the neighborhood.
- Great location within easy walking distance to Duval Street or the wharf. Bedroom and bathroom clean and comfortable. Nice pool and patio area.
- The pool was a wonderful bonus. There always seemed to be a pleasant breeze. It was well maintained with plenty of spots to relax. Good privacy.
We really enjoyed our stay at Seaport inn.
Perfect for families with kids.
- This was a last minute booking and the surprise of the room size and accomadations was great…
Top Guest Houses In Key West Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Key West Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Key West Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Key West Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!