10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Kenko – Top Hotel Reviews
Kenko is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Kenko. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kenko. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kenko. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Kenko right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Kenko with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Kenko:
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hostal Internacional offers accommodations in La Paz. Private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV.You will find a shared kitchen and hairdresser’s at the property.The nearest airport is El Alto International Airport, 1.2 miles from Hostal Internacional.
- Good for overnight staying before early flight, friendly staff, even took me to the airport.
- People who work here are doing their best. The young lady who welcomed us was friendly and helpful. She helped carrying one of our suitcases upstairs and provided us with a free bottle of water and towels. We asked the young man who brought breakfast at the room (which is a nice service) to lend us a pair of scissors, which he did. He also called a cab for us. The staff are the best part of the hostal! It’s very close to the airport.
- It’s close enough to the airport. So easy for people who have a difficult flight schedule. The hotel offers free breakfast for room service. Room was cold so I asked and the staff brought a heater.
Closed to the airport, so good for flight in early in the morning. Staff is so kind. When i told that i need water, thr staff bought water and brought to me (even she didnt require money)
Also i had to check-out 5 am for my flight, they brought breakfast to my room in early in the morning. It was nice.
- Great location, staff very friends. Doesn’t look very good when you arrive but the room is nice for the price and bed is really comfy
One of our best sellers in La Paz! Paitití Hostel offers accommodations in La Paz.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is El Alto International Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
We stayed here three nights and it was fantastic. The owner is so friendly and he was extremely helpful telling us where to get minivans to get to different parts of the city or you can just jump on the teleférico which is about five minutes down hill from the hostel.
The showers were amazing and I would go as far as to say the rain shower was the best in South America well it’s definitely the best I have had for six months. The breakfast was simple and nice and the dorm room was clean and although a bit tight for space it was perfect.
It’s great value for money and although it seems a bit out of the town it really isn’t i found it a great place to stay and would definitely recommend.
Irish Pearse & Malta Graziella
- Ivan the owner is one of the nicest and kindest people i met. He gives a great hospitality and makes you feel right at home 🙂
- It’s a new hostel and we had an absolutely fantastic stay! Ivan was extremely kind and helpful, the breakfast was great and the hot showers were the hottest I’ve had in South America! Absolutely recommend this hostel!
– Staff was really nice and helpful. For example they organized a Taxi to the airport for me
– Early breakfirst is avaiable
– Breakfirst contains a good bun, filter coffee, egg, little cheese and marmelade
– Shower was really hot
– Bed was comfortable
- Es un lugar muy acogedor, el dueño es el que te atiende y te prepara el desayuno (suficiente para soportar la mañana). La limpieza excelente, las camas muy cómodas y el cuarto seguro. El dueño siempre te explica cómo tomar los tours y bajar al centro. Quedé muy feliz
- We stayed here three nights and it was fantastic. The owner is so friendly and he was extremely helpful telling us where to get minivans to get to different parts of the city or you can just jump on the teleférico which is about five minutes down hill from the hostel.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Iskanwaya offers accommodations in La Paz.All rooms have a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or city. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk and shops at the property.El Alto International Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
- Excellent Hostel (best I have stayed in in South America). Good Breakfast with eggs, rolls, coffee/tea, fruit juice, fruit and Bolivian type cheese cake. Family operated and very helpful Staff. Upgrade from single bedroom to double bedroom at no extra cost. very enjoyable stay.
- Very comfortable bed. We had a WARM shower for the duration of our stay. That’s really worth saying! Really nice staff and a good breakfast of bread, eggs, coffee and cheese. Good restaurants nearby such as the English Pub and Cafe del Mundo.
The staff were really helpful. They called us a taxi when we left and came with us to make sure the address was correct and the price was agreed before we got in. We really appreciated this effort.
Room was basic but clean.
Breakfast was good, eggs cooked to order and fresh fruit.
Good location and very close to main attractions and markets of city centre.
- Very helpful staff – even went to the bus station to get our tickets to Copacabana! Very tasty breakfast. Good location for main tourist sites/cafes/tour operators etc. Our room was on the fourth floor (no lift) – good view but bit of a climb
- Nice hotel , great location , good breakfast , comfortable bed
Babel Hostel offers accommodations in La Paz.A TV with satellite channels is provided.The nearest airport is El Alto International Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Margot was great, she gave us good Tipps for the city and the rooms were cleaned every day. Good area and nice breakfast!
- Clean room, hot shower, big bathroom, the owner was very kind and helpful, she made us a quick breakfast the day we were leaving before normal breakfast time. The location was nice, 15-20 mins by bus from center.
We like the neighborhood, the house was clean and the rooms comfortable.
Margot was really kind and help us with all our questions.
We would definitely come back again.
- We booked a night here last minute as we needed an overnight stay before a flight and were very glad that we did! About the same price as places near the airport but much better!The hotel was lovely, our room was large, very comfortable and the whole place was really clean. Staff were friendly and helpful, booked a taxi to the airport for us. Good location too, just one block from the big square for plenty of restaurants and minibuses to/from the airport, taxi was 70bolivianos (about 30minutes).
- Perfect place to stay: clean, tidy, good location, very nice breakfast, helpful staff. I highly recommend.
Hospedaje Xime offers accommodations in La Paz.Each room comes with a TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.El Alto International Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Greenhouse Bolivia offers accommodations in La Paz. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. Every room has a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play darts at the guest house. The nearest airport is El Alto International Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
Good, big kitchen
Double room comfy and good size (although very bland)
I got there at 5am from a night bus and my room wasn’t ready so they let me crash on the sofa and shower etc
Really helpful and friendly staff
Cute little dog welcomes you through the door
- Sergio was awesome and very helpful and super nice. All of the staff were really friendly and helpful. The location is great and quiet, and a quick taxi or walk into the centre.
- The kitchen is very nice, as well as the atmosphere. Good place to hang out at night and cook something, but not to party. Exactly what we were searching for 🙂
- Very comfortable beds, the breakfast is simple but tasty. Very safe area, we walked everywhere in town. Sergio is an excellent host and will provide you with loads of things to do. Ask about the speakeasy!
- Very big spacious kitchen area, pergecr for backpackers who love to cook. Also nice hot showers.
- Good, big kitchen
Hostal Flores Bolivia
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Flores Bolivia offers accommodations in La Paz. Private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is El Alto International Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- The lady running the place was very friendly and helpful, and woke up very early and arranged a cab to take us to the airport. The water was HOT, which was very important to us, so that was good.
- Tiene una ubicación estratégica para bajar rápido a la zona sur o ir al centro
- Lo que más nos gustó fue la ubicación y el personal. Muy atenta la dueña y amable. Limpio.
- Receptie was vriendelijk. Onze motor kon binnen geparkeerd worden.
- WLAN war sehr gut, warmes Wasser in der Dusche, man kann früh einchecken
La Puerta Verde
Featuring free WiFi, La Puerta Verde offers accommodations in La Paz.Each room comes with a TV with cable channels. All rooms have a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guest house also provides car rental. El Alto International Airport is 2.5 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Sol Andino Hostal
One of our top picks in La Paz.Sol Andino Hostal offers accommodations in La Paz.Each room has a TV with cable channels. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the guest house. El Alto International Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
Downtown La Paz is a great choice for travelers interested in street markets, shopping and old-town exploration.
- Great breakfast. Very clean and comfortable hostel in nice location. We were able to check in early after a night bus
- Good range of breakfast choices – lovely bread. Liked the murals, gave room character. Strong hot shower if a bit multi- directional! Were provided with heater
- Location was great and the breakfast was very good The view from the breakfast room was lovely with s full city view.
Actually stayed at sister hostel Estrella Andina just around the corner.
Owners really flexible and accommodating.
Lovely terrace, games room and interesting murals!
24hr hot water
- Great daily cleaning and laundry service, good breakfast, excellent Wi-Fi and location, helpful and polite staff, large bedroom with a very comfortable bed, big bathroom with a great hot shower.
La Posada De La Abuela Obdulia
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, La Posada De La Abuela Obdulia offers accommodations in La Paz. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a private bathroom. A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk, a tour desk and a shops at the property.El Alto International Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
- A good place to stay in the heart of La Paz. Close to all sights and very authentic.
- Location was good, right next to the Witches Market
- This hotel is perfectly located, very safe and nice. Rooms are equipped with full bathrooms, hot water, WiFi, comfortable beds. Breakfast is available every day, in addition there are two coffee shops and a few travel agencies located in the covered inner courtyard. The staff is very nice and helpful!
- Great location right next to the witch market. Lively and cozy reception area with a café and several travel agents. Very nice staff! Free coffee and tea. Breakfast is ok.
- Good breakfast, lovely staff, relaxed spot in downtown La Paz
Top Guest Houses In Kenko Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Kenko to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Kenko but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Kenko. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!