10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Jericó Antioquia – Top Hotel Reviews
Jericó Antioquia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Jericó Antioquia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Jericó Antioquia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Jericó Antioquia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Jericó Antioquia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Jericó Antioquia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Jericó Antioquia:
Posada Santa Laura
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Posada Santa Laura offers accommodations in Jericó, just 29 miles from Itagüí.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Las Palmas is 30 miles from Posada Santa Laura, and El Retiro is 27 miles from the property. Olaya Herrera Airport is 32 miles away.
- Extremely friendly hosts. Wonderful couple with two young daughters. They gave us fresh fruit each morning. The beds were comfy, and the room is able to be kept dark for sleeping in.
- Great location, friendly family, comfortable bed. The owners do their best to make guests happy
- Je hebt een deel van het huis tot je beschikking met voldoende privacy. Het ontbijt is in de woonkamer en wordt met liefde en zorg door de eigenaar bereid. Wel moet je bereid zijn om rond half acht te ontbijten vanwege werkverplichtingen. De eigenaar geeft tips voor wandelingen en helpt je verder waar nodig. Het onderkomen ligt in een rustige straat, op korte afstand van het centrale plein en de toegang tot de botanische tuin. De bedden zijn heerlijk.
- El orden y lo acogedor. La tranquilidad y el silencio
- Un sitio muy excelente para descansar. Con muchas comodidades. Don Nicolás muy atento y servicial. El baño tiene muy buenos elementos de aseo personal. Muy bueno que el acceso sea independiente.
Jardín es Tuyo
One of our top picks in Jardin.Jardín es Tuyo offers accommodations in Jardin.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Olaya Herrera Airport, 45 miles from Jardín es Tuyo.
- The room was huge! It had the best view of the town’s main square, enjoyable from a wraparound balcony. Jardín is a lovely town, with positive vibes all around, great weather and friendly people.
- Great people and location, balcony was very nice to overlook the plaza.
- Wonderful friendly owners, great location on the main square with huge balcony, comfortable beds, spacious room and bathrooms, big well-equipped kitchen
- Best shower we had in Colombia, property located right on the square with a balcony. Very authentic traditional accommodation.
- Great location right on the plaza with a great balcony. Kitchen to use and free coffee. One of the only places in town to book tours.
Hostal Famihotel Fundadores
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Famihotel Fundadores offers accommodations in Jardin.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Olaya Herrera Airport, 46 miles from the property.
- The owner was incredibly helpful and even made breakfast for us when I didn’t think it was included.
Very friendly, lovely breakfast – really helpful. A couple of minutes from the main square which has loads of restaurants and bars. Quiet at night and really comfy bed.
Loved all the cats!
- host was very nice. we could choose between all (available) rooms. 🙂 had the place for our own. very good wifi. could use the washing machine for free.
- The owner of the hotel was lovely! We arrived late and unorganized, and she went above and beyond to help organize a trip to cueva del esplendor for us the following day- it was going to be closed for the weekend for repairs and we would have otherwise missed out. Rooms are basic but comfortable and breakfast was yummy
- Los desayunos son deliciosos!! Muchas gracias a Doña Rocio
Hotel Campestre el Cielo Jardin
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Campestre el Cielo Jardin offers pet-friendly accommodations in Jardin. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guest house also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is La Nubia Airport, 45 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Fami Hotel Vive Jardin
One of our top picks in Jardin.Featuring free WiFi, Fami Hotel Vive Jardin offers accommodations in Jardin.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. A TV is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Olaya Herrera Airport is 46 miles from the property.
- Very clean place, nice room and comfortable bed. Good clean kitchen. Bathroom spotless, hot water. A very nice and comfortable place that you feel very at home in with a lot of thought put into it, lovely photos on the wall. The family are very helpful and the manager speaks very good clear slow Spanish for those of us not too fluent.
– very clean
– very quiet
– warm shower
– helpful staff
– free filtered water
- Best place we ve stayed in Colombia, very clean and nice!
- We had our On room in a appartement how we share with in Total 4 rooms. There was 1 bathroom. A kitchen. You can do your own laundry and hang it up. There was a book with tours you can book. The place was very silent and good to find.the host will send you a WhatsApp before you arrive with a good map. It is eay to walk from the bus station.
- Location is at end of town so it’s very quiet, but town is so small that walki g everywhere is easy. There are several apartments style unit at Fami Hotel Vive Ours had 4 bedrooms, a dining area, living area with TV and full kitchen. Pretty handy. We chose upstairs room with view of the mountainside.
Hostal El Palmar Reserva Natural
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Hostal El Palmar Reserva Natural offers accommodations in Fredonia, just 20 miles from Medellín. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared lounge at the property.Itagüí is 15 miles from Hostal El Palmar Reserva Natural, and Las Palmas is 16 miles from the property. Olaya Herrera Airport is 19 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Palo de Rosa
One of our best sellers in Jardin! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Palo de Rosa offers accommodations in Jardin.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is Olaya Herrera Airport, 46 miles from Hostal Palo de Rosa.
This is the cleanest hostel I’ve ever stayed in. Everything shined.
Very close to center, quiet at night.
- Owner, Maria was extremely nice and accommodating. We did not speak Spanish and her son was able to translate and even walked me to the tourism office to book the waterfall cave tour. Place was small but very cozy and great location. Clean and a few steps away from the main square.
- Great location! The manager helped me so much with my poor Spanish. Walked me for ages around town sorting out my needs.
- Great location right near the square and great value for money! The hostel has a balcony that you can sit on, overlooking the streets of Jardin.
Its location. Located just off the main plaza of Jardin, it really was an ideal location for us. We were dropped off by the bus less than a block away and could head anywhere we wanted within the small town easily. And it is a lovely small town to explore!
The room and bathroom were spotless, which is appreciated, but it was not clear that the room would be an internal one, without actual windows/air flow, or that we would be situated immediately above a pizza parlor, with the noise and smell that go with it.
- This is the cleanest hostel I’ve ever stayed in. Everything shined.
Casa Huespedes EL ENSUEÑO
Casa Huespedes EL ENSUEÑO offers accommodations in Jardin. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV. Each room has a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Olaya Herrera Airport, 45 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Finca La maria Jardin
Finca La maria Jardin offers pet-friendly accommodations in Jardin. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Olaya Herrera Airport is 46 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Apartamento Rosita 2
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Apartamento Rosita 2 offers pet-friendly accommodations in Jardin.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.Olaya Herrera Airport is 45 miles away.
- The hostel was situated in a very safe neighbourhood, with an outdoor gym just down the road and lots of shops nearby. Barranquilla is really hot so the air conditioning was a life saver. The apartments was quiet and private and the WiFi very fast. Our host was really friendly! Would recommend staying here!
It is on walking distance of the town center.
The kitchen is fine.
- El sitio muy cómodoy la habitacion muy buena pero hacia mucho camir recomiendo instalar un ventilador
- Es una casa con todos los servicios. Limpia y con detalles que la hacen acogedora
- Una muy buena opción cuando se busca comodidad y economía.
Top Guest Houses In Jericó Antioquia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Jericó Antioquia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Jericó Antioquia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Jericó Antioquia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!