10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Jalón Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Jalón Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Jalón Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Jalón Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Jalón Valencia Community. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Jalón Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Jalón Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Jalón Valencia Community:
Hostal La Fonda
The Hostal Fonda María is located in the center of Benissa, 10 minutes’ drive from the nearest beaches, such as Cala Bassetes, Cala Fustera and Cala Baladrar. Free WiFi is available.All rooms at the Fonda María have heating and air conditioning. Rooms include a flat-screen TV and an iron.There is a lounge and a cafeteria where you can try characteristic local produce. Public areas are fully air conditioned and heated.Benissa is one of the most historic towns on the Costa Blanca. Monuments include the Catedral de la Marina. Nearby Calpe has an excellent sports marina. Jávea and Moraira, where you can practice scuba diving, are 12 mi away, and free parking is available 500 feet away.There is easy access by car via the AP-7 Motorway and the N-332 main road.
- Really comfy bed, nice balcony and the staff were super efficient
- Clean and friendly service set in an old small Spanish town
- A small hotel with a special touch, excellent service and Suitable for visit to village of Benissa and area. You get an exotic touch in in the middle of a traditional spanish place. The restaurant next door is superb.
- Small bedroom but nice bed and well equipped. Good private bathroom too.
- The decor was very nice. The only staff member we saw was really good, although she didn’t speak a word of English and our Spanish is very limited.
Residencial Terra de Mar
Terra de Mar is located in Calpe’s old town, 1,300 feet from El Arenal Beach. It offers a terrace bar and air-conditioned rooms with a hydromassage shower, free Wi-Fi and private balcony.The Terra de Mar has bright, comfortable bedrooms themed around a different country, such as India, Japan and Morocco. They all come with a smart TV with internet connection.Restaurants and a spa can be found close to the guest house.Residencial Terra de Mar is 2.2 mi from the impressive Penyal D’Ifac Natural Park. Cala de la Fosa Cove is 8 minutes’ drive away.The city and airport of Alicante are 42 mi away, with good road access.
- Beautifully decorated well run and well organized hotel , allthought there was really staff on attendents in the reception area it really was not needed as it was pretty much self automated and well organized hotel , loved the bed tray with tea and coffee it made it so special
- Very quaint location in the old town. With everything in walking distance from the beach to shops and restaurants. The communal terrace was a great place to ease into the day or have a drink before heading out. Extremely relaxing. I normally wouldn’t avail of the breakfast but I can’t recommend it highly enough. A great healthy spread the start the day.
Really nice and charming Southeastern decorations. Cozy patio on the top of the building where you can chill, relax and have complimentary cookies and tea-coffee. Host treated us with free glass of local red wine, lighted up candles and made place sooo romantic 😊😊😊
There is a smart TV in the room, so you can continue to watch your Netflix without any interruption)))
- The check in was easy, the 24 hour zen terrace divine. Great hospitality, comfortable room. It was a quiet area. We had a nice breakfast & a wonderful, if short, stay.easy walk to each & parking not too far. Great town!!!
- Carmen was just the nicest host and took great care of us. Also the young lady (forgot her name sorry) at breakfast was so sweet. The breakfast is just amazing and served on the terrace which is soooo cute!! Worth your money trust me. Also you can go up to the terrace whenever you like and drink coffee, tea, water and even wine!! 🙂 The room was so cosy, great bathroom and bed. Also good blinds to keep the room dark in the morning. Great location in the centre and go to restaurant Mola Mola down the street for dinner, its mmm 🙂
Hostal Residencial La Paloma
La Paloma is located less than 1.9 mi from the center of Calpe and 1,650 feet from the beach. It offers free Wi-Fi and a seasonal outdoor pool.Rooms at La Paloma feature rustic décor and are equipped with air conditioning. They also include a private bathroom.The accommodations offers a lush garden.The tour desk at the La Paloma guest house can provide information on the area and help to organize excursions. Free private parking is available on site.
- Excellent breakfast. Have the photos. Wonderful building in historic location
- My second stay here! Money-to-value ratio is excellent (€ 40 / night incl. breakfast in Feb ’19). The location is quiet, which is what I liked; it’s on the edge of a residential neighbourhood, but close enough to the main boulevard area. The building is nice to be in, it has some nice decorations and flowers. The staff are friendly and make a big and fresh breakfast personally for you every morning, which you can eat inside, or out in the sun. Free coffee and tea in the room. A cozy place.
- I liked the location. Was quite near to the beach. Nicely designed rooms.
- The location although on top of a steep hill was good and right next to a great bar.
- Everything. Very comfortable room and great location. I have already recomended to our family.
Located in Denia, within 2.3 miles of Denia Ferry Port and 2.3 miles of Denia Bus Station, PinkFlamingo provides accommodations with a terrace and free WiFi. Located around 3 miles from Denia Castle, the guesthouse is also 2.5 miles away from Denia Tram Station. Les Rotes Beach is 4 miles from the guesthouse.The rooms have a private bathroom, while some rooms here will provide you with a patio and others also have a sea view.The guesthouse has an outdoor pool. Guests at PinkFlamingo will be able to enjoy activities in and around Denia, like cycling.The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 68 miles from the property.
- The Room was basic, there was a mossie net over the 2 beds which was filthy, there was no food, no bar, 1 staff,,
- It was quite convenient to Harbour you could get taxi for around 12 euro. Very quiet and peaceful. Had pool but empty at time of stay.
- Had great views and if u like being in the mountains it’s a great place. Swimming pool was clean and cool.
- Die Aussicht von da oben ist sensationell. Die Lage super ruhig oben am Berg, allerdings ein ganzes Stück außerhalb von Denia, was man wissen sollte. Leider konnten wir den Pool nicht nutzen, das Wetter hatte nicht so mit gespielt. Unbedingt bei “El Campus” essen gehen! Man fährt daran vorbei und man kann super günstig Tapas essen und einfache Gerichte genießen. Auch das Frühstück sehr gut und günstig. Es gibt einen Kühlschrank der mit alkoholischen und nicht alkoholischen Getränken gefüllt ist. Man nimmt sich und bezahlt bei Abreise.
- La piscina muy bonita y genial. La habitación era limpia. El trato con el personal bueno.
Hostal Tres Molins
One of our top picks in Jesus Pobre.In the village of Jesús Pobre, Hostal Tres Molins features rooms with a balcony or terrace. It offers easy access to the nearby Macizo de Montgó Park and is just a 15 minute drive from Dénia’s beaches.Each simply-decorated room at Hostal Tres Molins has air conditioning. There is a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A small selection of cafés and shops can be found in Jesús Pobre. Dénia has a range of restaurants and bars, and is just 6 miles away.Gandia and its beaches can be reached in less than 30 minutes by car. Valencia and Alicante are approximately 62 miles away.
- Very sympathetically converted town house in the gorgeous village of Jesus Pobre. The key is collected from Pedro’s bar and restaurant. Breakfast in the bar with villagers the following morning was a treat.
- We were visiting relatives in the area. Only hotel/hostel in Jeses Pobre and was at time of festival which we joined in, albeit the music on the Saturday night continued until 5.00AM but did not disturb us
- Little private terrace at the back and original features were exposed in the wall, large bathroom, excellent quality decoration little rural gem, great value for the money. We had spainish style breakfast in Pedro bar very reasonable and great to mix with the locals.
Breakfast not included but can be bought at the bar next door which is owned by the same people. This is a very Spanish village which we found a little unwelcoming.
The place was spotlessly clean. We only needed a few nights there whilst builders were working in our villa closeby on el Montgo.
- Lugar tranquilo. Limpio y cómodo. Ideal para ir con la familia.
Hostal Residencial La Paloma II
La Paloma II is located in a quiet area of Calpe, a 5 minute walk from the center of town. It offers an outdoor pool, terrace and air conditioned rooms with satellite TV.The rooms at the Paloma feature tiled floors and simple décor. Each one has a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The guesthouse has a Spanish-style bar where breakfast is served. Drinks can be enjoyed on the outdoor terrace.Easily accessible from the AP7 Highway, Hostal La Paloma II is a 10 minute walk from Calpe Beach. The city’s famous Peñón de Ifach Park is 2.5 miles away.
- Good motel style accommodation at a very good price.
For the price for short term rent it’s a good place. It offers the basics for a short stay. I travelled alone so didn’t have many requirements. I enjoyed the double bed and the unlimited hot water. Going into town is a bit of a walk, it keeps you fit!
I came with the car and the free parking space is a bonus. Only some fat Spanish c*nt slammed her car door into my car. Not the hostal’s fault.
- It is very close to the bus station and the city center. My room’s window shutter was not working and I was not able to open my window but they called the repairman to repair. And I lost 2/3 hours while they are repairing the window shutter. In my country they immediately change the room and they apologize. They did not immediately change my room.
- Lovely surroundings in the hostal, well maintained, nice areas to sit outside. Great views onto the rock and the sea. 15 minutes walk into the city centre. Great value for money. Fridge is available but not plugged in as only 1 socket available for kettle and fridge! Hairdryer available in spacious bathroom with a fantastic hot power shower with soap available.
- The HOSTAL is beautiful and the room was really nice! Small, but with everything you need, including a frigerator, air conditioner, coffee maker and a modern heater. Really nice!
One of our top picks in Denia.Hostal Comercio is located in a pedestrianized street in the heart of Denia, within a 15-minute walk of the town’s top beaches. Offering views of the Montgó Nature Reserve, it has an on-site restaurant.A choice of a Mediterranean-style breakfast or buffet breakfast with homemade pastries is available. You can enjoy a quick snack or some traditional-style tapas for lunch at the property.The marina, fishing port and castle are around a 10-minute walk from the property.
- Great value for the money,and would stay again.Staff very friendly.
- The breakfast was simple but very nice. You get a to choose a between a several things , I strongly recommend you fresh orange juice and tipical Spanish toasts with olive oil and tomato. Simply amazing!
- Bed good ,Water in room ,friendly staff ,good check in ,near nice tapas bars , harbour and restaurants,beach not far ,it’s in perfect location ,
- Great location. Very comfortable. Really nice staff. Good Spanish breakfast. I would recommend. I will be back, see you in October
- Spotlessly clean. V comfortable beds and good breakfast. Location is good for the main bar street and market. Don’t miss Placa Antonio tho as it’s much prettier. The port area is also lovely for a drink to appreciate the view of the castle.
Innate Active Hotel
One of our best sellers in Moraira! Featuring free WiFi, Innate Active Hotel offers pet-friendly accommodations and is located 0.9 mi away from Moraira town center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site. Benidorm is 18 mi away.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge and shops at the property.You can play tennis at the guest house. Gandía is 25 mi from Innate Active Hotel, while Calpe is 6.2 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 47 mi from the property.
- Manager was very helpful. The Hotel accepted dogs-we had two with us. Room was basic but clean if uninspiring, sadly the bathroom was not so clean. Would come again once all things completed.
- Huge rooms, everyone was extremely nice and helpful. They all love dogs!
Order breakfast as it is not the norm, rooms are good, clean and the air-con is great!, would be nice if had tea & coffee facilities. But the fridge was useful
This is a Tennis school with rooms, good location just outside Moraira, you can walk into the town, or get a taxi.
Staff really good and helpful, some good facilities in the local area.
- we did not eat there we needed breakfast earlier than was available, evening menu did not suit us
- Enjoyed the location, the clean rooms & hotel facilities offered(restaurant, bar, tennis etc.)
A short walk to the beach and in the historic center, this hotel features attractive interiors with wooden beams dating from the 16th century, as well as a scenic rooftop terrace.Enjoy the unique, historic atmosphere of the Loreto. The hotel was once a convent and was built over 450 years ago. It has been beautifully renovated retaining all its historic charm, allowing you to relax on the roof terrace.Throughout your stay you can learn about the history of the delightful Hotel Loreto. It is rumored that there is a secret tunnel linking the hotel to Denia’s Moorish castle.Walk through to the airy and cool inner courtyard or sit back and enjoy an afternoon drink on the street terrace. You can also savor the delicious, traditional meals served in the Llauradora de Loreto Restaurant or the 17 other tapas bars on the street.Take the short, 2,400 feet walk through the historic center to the beach where you can soak up the sunshine at a local beach bar or have a swim in the mild waters of the Mediterranean.
- breakfast was really good, the location is perfect, right on the old street, lots of restaurants, great atmosphere
- The owners and staff very friendly,helpful and amiable. We love the building and where it is located.
- Location is right in the heart of the pedestrianised Calle Loreto where there are many good bars & restaurants.
- Clean and tidy room, very friendly and helpful staff. Great location in middle of town. Only negative far to expensive for the compound parking. 5 euros per night instead of 10euros would be better.
- we liked the location, will bars and restaurants, and right near the castle
Casa Lili is offering accommodations in Moraira. Both private parking and free WiFi are accessible at the guesthouse.At Casa Lili, the rooms come with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.At the accommodation you’ll find a restaurant serving Asian cuisine.Benidorm is 25 miles from Casa Lili. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 58 miles from the property.
- Good position & a fantastic restaurant attached
- The meal in the restaurant was one of the best oriental we have tasted first class
- Friendly staff. Check-in was smooth. Clean. Parking.
- Staff attention was excellent. They offered us an excellent breakfast for free although not included in our booking. Dinner or lunch at the restaurant downstairs is a must
- The room was good, just lacking a comfy chair. The restaurant was excellent, they specialised in chinese, Japonese and Thai, the staff were also excellent, always happy and helpful as were the owners.
Top Guest Houses In Jalón Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Jalón Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Jalón Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Jalón Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!