10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Itaqui Maranhão – Top Hotel Reviews
Itaqui Maranhão is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Itaqui Maranhão. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Itaqui Maranhão. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Itaqui Maranhão. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Itaqui Maranhão right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Itaqui Maranhão with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Itaqui Maranhão:
Hotel Pousada Ludovicense
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Pousada Ludovicense offers accommodations in São Luís. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Marechal Cunha Machado Airport, 6 miles from Hotel Pousada Ludovicense.
- The crew is very polite and helpful. They do their best for you to have the best experience in the city.
- Café da manhã é bom, fui com duas amigas e ficamos em um quarto triplo com três camas de solteiro, limpeza ok, não tenho nada a reclamar quanto ao quarto.
- O café da manhã foi ótimo .. o quarto limpo ! O tamanho do quarto é normal !
- O Café da Manhã é caprichado. Além disso, os pratos oferecidos “a la carte!” 24h são muito bons e com preço acessível.
- A pousada é bem localizada,ela tem um bom sinal de Wi-Fi e o café da manhã é excelente
Pousada Portas da Amazônia São Luís
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Pousada Portas da Amazônia São Luís offers accommodations in São Luís. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Marechal Cunha Machado Airport, 6 miles from Hotel Portas Da Amazônia.
- This is a lovely old building with lots of character and nice rooms that are nicely decorated. The place needs a bit of minor maintenance like locks and doors joining evenly, but overall a great place to stay with a great breakfast.
- Very central location and the hotel is full of colonial charm
- The location was great, in the center of town. The hotel itself is amazing: the building is an old & beautiful colonial building, with many elegant and comfy rooms. I really appreciated the kindness of the staff as well as the common areas where we were able to hang out all day.
- Everything was just more than enough based on my experience,big room staff very friendly specially that night when i was the restaurant,beckman did a good job on service to customer,chef made a really amazing pizza me for dinner,the hotel staff if perfect too,polite and kind people,not far from Buriteco and Tia dica(seafood)restaurants,as well in the town sqaure and centro,reggae party that night when i was there,i highly recommend this hostel to those people who ever wanna visit sao luis ????????
- Stunning Pausada in the heart of São Luis historic centre. Everything from common spaces to the rooms is very well maintained and clean. Staff very helpful and kind.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa Lavinia offers accommodations in São Luís.Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Marechal Cunha Machado Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Franck welcomed us warmly in this beautiful old house with large and comfortable rooms. He organized our trek to the Lençois Maranhenses, which was an amazing and highly recommandable experience.
Charming home, bed and breakfast style in Sao Luis historical center.
Quite, clean, safe, great host and in great location.
Spacious room nicely decorated, with air conditioning and good size bathroom.
Said was very helpful.
He bought us some stuff when he went to do shopping.
We can use the communal kitchen and it helped a lot .
The house is beautifully decorated with arts and crafts from Africa and the room was very spacious and comfortable.
- It’s not the safest or most central location to stay in, but the staff is very helpful in providing all necessary informations and taking safety precautions like bringing you to bus stops or calling you cabs. Also, they do help you organize an amazing trip to Lençois Maranhenses, especially when you’re on a tight schedule/budget.
- the room and the bathroom were very big. close to the old town.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Guest House offers accommodations in São Luís.Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Marechal Cunha Machado Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Beautiful place, delicious breakfast, lovely staff 🙂
- The location of this place was amazing, near many interesting places in the historical district. The building was interesting and charming, and the breakfast was good.
Lovely pousada in a colonial house.
Breakfast with a lot of choices
Early check in without extra charge
- Good breakfast, really nice atmosphere, good location for walking around the city.
- The historical building makes you feel the pulse of the ancient time with the high ceilings made of stone and antique furniture. Like walking down history lane!
One of our best sellers in São Luís! Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the pool, Casa Frankie is located in São Luís.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Marechal Cunha Machado Airport is 6 miles away.
- A very warm welcome from Frankie, the owner – I felt more like a friend, than a client. Frank has celebrated his birthday right there, in pousada – I was invited. The classical colonial house is very tastefully furnished, you could make movies there. A huge mango tree in the patio provided me with free breakfast. The lack of air conditioning is not a problem, because the air moves well enough.
- I felt like an old friend of the house from the moment I arrived and during the entire stay. Frank is an excellent host and the house is beautiful!
- Old colonial style house owned by very helpful Danish expat. Ideal location for the Old Town.
- Nice host. Nice vibe. Beautifully restored building. Big cosy room. Cool and breazy. Nice location.
- The place itself is so charming and stylishly refurbished by the owner Frankie (it is a colonial house). My room was big and comfortable, the whole guesthouse is clean and equipped with a swimming pool. The staff was always kind and helpful, and it is perfectly located in the city center. Recommend 200%!
Hotel Pousada Colonial
Hotel Pousada Colonial offers accommodations in São Luís.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and features a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Marechal Cunha Machado Airport, 6 miles from the property.
Location is great. It is in the walking distance of the central plaza and historical district.
Breakfast was good and simple. This hostel is an old colonial house so it had the old world charm. Room was big. Bed was comfortable but the AC didn’t work with the remote. We had to stand on the bed to switch it on or off because it got very chilly and the remote didn’t work.
- Breakfast was delicious and with a nice atmosphere. The streets near the pousada are mostly small and not that touristic, hence, you find spots where locals go for lunch close by. The beds are comfortable. The staff is friendly and will help to find the bus to the airport.
- Simple and convenient hotel. Decent value for money and on of the few options in the historical center available last minute. Staff was friendly and very helpful in giving us tips and maps and booking a transfer to the airport.
Very charming place, with a colonial spirit all over the hotel.
Well located, nearby the center.
The room was large enough for 2 people, and the wifi was working inside the room.
The breakfast is generous.
- the Staff were excellent! they really went out of their way to make our stay special. Even though this is not a high end hotel, the staff made us feel as though we were staying at a 5 star hotel. This hotel is also well located, short walk from the historic center of town.
- Location is great. It is in the walking distance of the central plaza and historical district.
Pousada Das Águias
Pousada Das Águias offers accommodations in São Luís.A TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. Certain rooms include views of the sea or city. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Marechal Cunha Machado Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Good breakfast and location, helpful personnel, a “place to be” and recommended.
- A localização é bem no centro. Fiz bastante coisa andando pela cidade. A recepção é 24h o que é bem legal. Fica em frente a um posto da Polícia.
- A equipe é muito atenciosa, o café da manhã muito bom com coisas típicas da região. a localização também muito boa, perto de tudo. Eu e minha família voltaríamos com certeza. Obrigada por tudo.
- Localização muito boa no centro. Dando pra ir a pé em alguns lugares. Em frente a um posto policial. O café da manhã é bom…
- Ótimo café da manhã, quarto confortável, boa localização, excelente atndimento.
Hostel Casa Amarela-Centro Histórico
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostel Casa Amarela-Centro Histórico offers accommodations in São Luís.A flat-screen TV, as well as a computer are featured. All rooms have a shared bathroom equipped with a shower.The nearest airport is Marechal Cunha Machado Airport, 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Pousada dos Sonhos
One of our best sellers in São Luís! Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Pousada dos Sonhos offers accommodations in São Luís.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Marechal Cunha Machado Airport, 6 miles from Pousada dos Sonhos (Adults Only).
- The staff is amazing ! They were very arranging and we’re very nice to us !
- Good location! Clean! Owners are really nice and helpful! Big plus!
- La pousada n’est pas très chère et était propre, parfait pour une nuit de transit
- O café da manha foi bom,quentinho,frutas frescas. Cama boa para um sono gostoso. Sem barulhos que incomodem quem está descansando. Recomendo.
O Ricardo é muito simpático e atencioso.
A localização é privilegiada, mas necessita de atenção, por ser na região do Centro.
Café da manhã é pago à parte, simples, gostoso e vr acessível.
Pousada São Francisco
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Pousada São Francisco offers accommodations in São Luís. Private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guest house also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Marechal Cunha Machado Airport, 7 miles from Pousada São Francisco.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Itaqui Maranhão Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Itaqui Maranhão to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Itaqui Maranhão but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Itaqui Maranhão. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!