10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Isnos Huila – Top Hotel Reviews
Isnos Huila is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Isnos Huila. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Isnos Huila. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Isnos Huila. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Isnos Huila right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Isnos Huila with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Isnos Huila:
Casa Familiar offers accommodations in San Agustín.The rooms include a TV with cable channels. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Gustavo Artunduaga Paredes Airport is 53 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Altos del Magdalena
Hostal Altos del Magdalena offers pet-friendly accommodations in San Agustín. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Gustavo Artunduaga Paredes Airport, 53 miles from Hostal Altos del Magdalena.
- Altos del Magdalena is located in a very quiet spot, 1Km away from San Agustín. It is very easy to get from there to town to buy anything you want. The hosts are very kind.
- Hostel is in the countryside, a good location to just relax. It is a 15 minute walk to the village, but not dangerous. Good value for money. Facilities are very basic, but really OK if you just want to go back to basic. Then in the end it is great value for money. The owner was very helpfull in arranging all tours and plans we wanted.
- It’s a very nice and quiet place outside the city on a hill in middle of the nature. Alejandro is a very openminded and friendly person who showed us a lot of the surrounding. We had such a great experience in San Agustin!! Thank you very much 🙂
- Les hôtes sont un couple très sympathique et vous offre toutes les informations dont vous avez besoin. Ils nous ont beaucoup aidé. De plus il y a un vrai partage humain dans le fonctionnement de l’hôtel. La décoration est magnifique.
- La chambre etait fort humide. La literie deplorable
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Hotel Pachamama is located in San Agustín. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guest house also provides bike rental. Gustavo Artunduaga Paredes Airport is 54 miles from the property.
- Reini and Laudo were very helpful with information about the area, the archaeological park and activities in the area as well as restaurants. The breakfasts every morning were fantastic and the surroundings quiet and relaxing with beautiful views over the valley
The owner, Reiny, is super lovely and caring. Instead of staying four days, I ended up staying a week because of her hospitality and the beauty of the place. There are three sweet dogs and a cat that just had kittens when I was there.
Reiny works with coffee plantations and took me out one day to visit them: an unforgettable and unique experience.
All in all one of the friendliest places I’ve ever stayed.
- The family were very friendly & helpful. The garden was beautiful, & the breakfast was excellent. It was half way between town & the archeological site you could walk to both. Two cute dogs.
- El paisaje es estupendo, la tranquilidad incomparable. Es confortable.
- Our hosts were extremely welcoming and we felt like we were staying in a family home. We also enjoyed the countryside location and its proximity to the archaeological park, 20 minute walk.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Gamcelat offers accommodations in San Agustín. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Gustavo Artunduaga Paredes Airport is 53 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hospedaje Sur Andino
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hospedaje Sur Andino offers accommodations in San Agustín. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Gustavo Artunduaga Paredes Airport, 53 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostal San Agustin
Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Hostal San Agustin is located in San Agustín.Each room includes a TV with cable channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Gustavo Artunduaga Paredes Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- The owner is very nice and welcoming, rooms are spacious with a good TV and private bathroom, comfortable beds, good location, warm shower, small kitchenette
- The price is great for a private room and bath and the hostel is conveniently located near the street leading to the park.
- Room comfortable, very good location and Louis the owner very friendly and helpful. Very good quality for the price !
- Simple and clean shower and bathroom, comfortable bed, kitchen avaliable for use to make breakfast, tea, coffee,… bus station that gets you to parque archeologico is just 2 blocks away, and the hotel is situated enough near the edge of town so paths to walk around are nearby
- The owner is a very friendly lady who was always available to help, give advice, or just see how we were doing. The room was huge, with heaps of natural light and the other room wasn’t occupied while we were there so it felt like we had the whole apartments to ourselves. It’s very secure and easy to walk around the little town from there (we also walked to the archeological park and back from there).
Posada Sol & Luna
Posada Sol & Luna offers accommodations in San Agustín. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV.Gustavo Artunduaga Paredes Airport is 53 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hospedaje el Jardín
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hospedaje el Jardín offers accommodations in San Agustín. Private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. A flat-screen TV is featured.The nearest airport is Gustavo Artunduaga Paredes Airport, 53 miles from Hospedaje el Jardin.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Casa de Nelly
One of our best sellers in San Agustín! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Casa de Nelly offers accommodations in San Agustín. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. Gustavo Artunduaga Paredes Airport is 53 miles from the property.
- Nice place with a hostel environment. Clean, nice staff in a quiet countryside setting. hostel with the best online marketing in town.
- The atmosphere, the living room, the place/house itself
- The place was amazing.A house in the middle of the forest…great facilities, great staff.
- Huge garden with plenty of places to relax, easy to meet other travelers, good mix of ages, free filtered water, friendly doggies, tasty communal dinners (optional). The place is a bit out of town which at first seemed like a bad thing but I came to really appreciate.
- Staff were the most helpful we experienced in Colombia. Nice breakfast and dinner. Lots of beautiful spots to relax on the grounds.
One of our top picks in San Agustín – and a guest favorite.
Surrounded by scenic natural landscapes, Hotel Huaka-yo is located in San Agustín. Free continental breakfast and an on-site à la carte restaurant is offered by this guest house.Featuring garden views, each room provides guests with free WiFi. The ensuite bathroom includes granite countertops and shower stalls. Room service is also available for guests’ convenience.Guests of Hotel Huaka-yo can unwind in both the bar and garden areas. Other amenities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a tour desk and laundry facilities.San Agustín Archaeological Park and Alto Lavapatas are both 5 minutes’ walk from the property. The Archaeological Museum of San Agustín is 700 feet away.
- Nice and calm located hotel surrounded by a big garden, just a few minutes walk to the archaelogical park, extremly helpful and friendly staff, own restaurant with freshly cooked meals, good homemade coffee (Robusta) and breakfast.
- Very nice hotel with super friendly staff!! Good Restaurant with a very good menu! We extended our stay here!
- The super friendly staff. A special mention for Jefferson,the wonder man and Cesar, the owner, a perfect gentleman
- All the staff are absolutely amazing. They will do anything for you. The location is exceptional- quiet and peaceful and just a stroll to the archeological park.
- The staff is very nice. Especially Jefferson and the owner himself were too good to be true.
Top Guest Houses In Isnos Huila Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Isnos Huila to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Isnos Huila but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Isnos Huila. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!