10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Imbaya Imbabura – Top Hotel Reviews
Imbaya Imbabura is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Imbaya Imbabura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Imbaya Imbabura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Imbaya Imbabura. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Imbaya Imbabura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Imbaya Imbabura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Imbaya Imbabura:
Hostal Nueva Colonia
Located in Ibarra, 13 miles from Otavalo, Hostal Nueva Colonia features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The guesthouse has a sun terrace and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV with satellite channels. Views of the pool, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play darts at the guesthouse. The guesthouse also provides bike rental and car rental. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 37 miles from Hostal Nueva Colonia.
- The staff, the location and the breakfast was good.
- Friendly staff available to assist where ever possible. Good knowledge of local tourist attractions. English speaking. Nice breakfast😊
- Beds good! breakfast excellent and the staff was very nice!
- El trato del personal, las instalaciones, la ubicación, el servicio 24 horas
- la atención de su propietaria, muy amable, muy gentil, una persona muy atenta.
Hostal El Retorno
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostal El Retorno offers accommodations in Ibarra, just 13 miles from Otavalo. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 37 miles from Hostal El Retorno.
- The room was exceptionally clean, spacious, bright and very comfortable. The location is also good
- The hostel is run by a lovely family; everyone was so kind to us, including the 2 children helping around. The family also runs a little shop right on the ground floor, so you can easily get some water or snacks whenever you need. Comfy, warm beds. When the laundromat we went to told us we couldn’t get our clothes washed until the next day, the lady at the hostel offered to do our laundry herself in her own washing machine, for a very fair price. Good location, right near some lovely parks / plazas.
- las recepcionistas muy amables y te ayudaban en la guía de donde dirigirte para conocer la ciudad, el hotel esta cerca de los lugares turísticos.
- la atención excelente, la limpieza de las instalaciones muy precisas, nos toco una habitación con un baño un poco viejo pero muy limpio y todo funcional
- Las instalaciones son cómodas y muy agradables. El personal es bien preparado colaborador y tienen conocimientos de guías turísticos. Camas y menaje de buena calidad.
Hostal El Dorado Ibarra
Hostal El Dorado Ibarra is located in Ibarra, just 13 miles from Otavalo. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are available. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 37 miles from HOSTAL EL DORADO.
- The location was really good and the room was comfortable. At night there was little noise.
- Centrally located, convenient to local sights and restaurants.
- I chose this hotel to be close to the lake and that worked out great. This is not an American 5 star hotel but compared to budget hotels I have stayed at in Mexico and Colombia, this one was much better and very low cost for the facilities provided. The bed linens were clean, the toilet worked, there was plenty of hot water for my shower and there was electricity available in the room. Although the staff did not talk English, by using Google translate on my phone I got everything I needed. They have bottled beverages available at reception, entry is controlled and the staff were polite and helpful. Although the hostal is on a busy street, it was fairly quiet in the room. Overall I think this hostal was excellent value for money.
- The bed was very comfortable, and the room was quite clean. The staff were also very nice and accommodating.
- Comfy bed, private bathroom. The man downstairs in the internet cafe was lovely and you can use the computers for free.
Hostal Red Las Orquídeas
Located in Ibarra, 12 miles from Otavalo, Hostal Red Las Orquídeas features free WiFi access and free private parking. The guest house has a sun terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mariscal Sucre Airport is 36 miles from the property.
- Only a 4-minute walk to Ibarra bus station, perfect for those super early morning bus departures. No taxi hassle. Streets are all well lit so you will feel safe walking down the street with your luggage at any hour. They have 24-hour awake staff. So even though the outer big gate is always locked, someone is right there to unlock it and help you out.
- Wonderful staff that helped us a lot – my husband was sick and they drove us to the nearby clinic to get checked out. The facilities were great, the breakfast was great. Overall a great value.
The service of the staff is very good. The Manager Christian is very helpful and courteous. They are offering the best service with the limited resources they have.
The location is very good and is very close to the Bus terminal.
- Location: super close to the bus terminal. Two modern shopping malls only 10-15 minute walk from hotel. Staff: outstanding, very helpful & friendly. Ibarra: a very pleasant town, nice weather when I was there.
The view from the top rooms were amazing! Big open windows curved around the room, let the sunlight in beautifully.
Right opposite the main bus station in ibarra. If you dont want to walk with your luggage, taxis can be taken for less than a dollar, but it’s honestly not even a 5 minute walk. Turn right as you exit the bus station – away from all the shops and traffic & you’ll be there in no time.
Located in Ibarra, 13 miles from Otavalo, Confortel hostal features a restaurant and free WiFi.All rooms are equipped with a TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 37 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Ville offers pet-friendly accommodations in Ibarra. Private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 37 miles from Hostal Ville.
No reviews yet.
Las Garzas Alojamiento
One of our best sellers in Ibarra! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Las Garzas Alojamiento offers accommodations in Ibarra.Every room has a TV with cable channels and DVD player. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mariscal Sucre Airport is 37 miles away.
- Comodidad, tranquilidad, buen trato y atencion excelente
Stanza grande e pulitissima in posizione buona in centro storico.
La città è piccola e si gira tutta comodamente a piedi.
Abbiamo avuto problemi con lo scarico della doccia e con l illuminazione scarsissima della stanza, ma i ragazzi si sono prodigati ed hanno risolto tempestivamente.
- Estuvo acorde para lo que buscaba ajustado al costo, personal muy amable Gracias!!
- en lo particular me gusto mucho, excelente atención, cómodo, limpio, lo que sugiero mejorar las referencias de ubicación, de ahí todo bien, FELICIDADES
La atención del personal fue excelente
La limpieza de la habitación fue de mi gusto, tenía un olor super agradable
La cama muy cómoda, no rechinaba
Real Dream Guesthouse
Located in Ibarra in the region of Imbabura, 13 miles from Otavalo, Real Dream Guesthouse features a barbecue and sun terrace.Every room has a shared bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Very comfortable bed and nice bedding, 2 pillows on each bed, a first for Ecuador. Our host, Tony was super friendly and helpful, as was his son, booking our taxi to the bus station for 5.15am and actually getting up st that time to check it turned up. A great stay.
- Comfortable colorful friendly atmosphere, extremely helpful staff, just great place.
The host Chantal is a lovely person, she gave us a great welcome and told us all about the hostel and what to do around town. Our room was very dark, which for us was a great thing because it meant we had a very good nights sleep. The Shared Kitchen was well equipped so we could prepare some good food.
The garden had many lovely areas to sit and enjoy the weather.
All in all a very relaxing place.
- The hospitality and the help from Chantal was incredible. The hostal is beautiful and very cosy and hip. The place is also very clean and comfortable. The location is also very nearby the center. I would definetly recommend this hostel when you go to Ibarra.
- Open nature patio. The host most warm very helpful. Available kitchen. The whole hostel constructed very artistic. Family atmosphere.
Refugio Terra Esperanza
This colourful hostel offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and shared bathrooms in Esperanza town, only 350 feet from Santa Maria de la Esperanza church. Horse riding and trekking trips can be booked.Refugio Terra Esperanza offers a daily continental breakfast with eggs, juice and bread for a surcharge. There are BBQ facilities, a restaurant with regional dishes common kitchen facilities.Cubilche Lake is 1.9 miles from Refugio Terra and the tour desk can offer advise for getting around the area.Ibarra City is 3.7 miles away and private parking is free. There is 24-hour front desk assistance and luggage storage.
- Not much to be honest! Came because of the review hype, forced to extend our stay by one night coz a group member was sick. I think the owner is trying, but missing the mark!
- Emerson is a excellent guy! Reallt friendly and he makes sure you will feel at home in his place. The hostel is self is out of town in a friendly town called La Esparanza. Great hiking around the town! The hostel is a cozy little place, especially the room with the fire place. It can be a bit cold, so make sure you keep that fire burning!
- Emerson was extremely nice and accommodating. He took me on many trips outside of Esperanza inclouding climbing and mountaineering. The atmosphere was chill and inviting. I originally planned on staying for 2 days and ended up being there for 10.
- The hostel was really nice! The chemney is super cool and at breakfast, lunch and dinnertime there was a chilly atmosphere while eating all together at one table.
- This place is great i enjoyed every minute. Perfect for hiking. Emerson showed me some different hikes around the area. My bed was super comfortable and the evenings were relaxed and friendly. I booked for 1 nigjt and ended up staying nearly a week. I especially liked the fireplace!
Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a terrace, Casa Prueba offers accommodations in Otavalo, just 10 miles from Ibarra.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 29 miles from Casa Prueba.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Imbaya Imbabura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Imbaya Imbabura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Imbaya Imbabura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Imbaya Imbabura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!