10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Imárcoain Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Imárcoain Navarre is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Imárcoain Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Imárcoain Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Imárcoain Navarre. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Imárcoain Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Imárcoain Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Imárcoain Navarre:
1.5 miles from Pamplona Catedral, Hostal Pamplona is located in Pamplona and provides rooms with free WiFi. The property is around 1.5 miles from Bull Ring Pamplona, 1.7 miles from Plaza del Castillo and 2.2 miles from Baluarte Congress Centre. Ciudadela Park is 2.2 miles from the guesthouse.At the guesthouse, all rooms include a desk and a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries, rooms at Hostal Pamplona also feature a city view. All rooms include bed linen.Pamplona Town Hall is 2.2 miles from the accommodation. Pamplona Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Nice hotel that was very clean. Did not see/interact with any staff at all during our stay; there is an automated check in at the front door, and you drop your key when you leave; very efficient process. The room itself was spacious, with a very nice/newly remodeled bathroom, and was comfortable. For the price, everything was quite reasonable.
- A private room for three people with ensuite bath was what we need. Grocery store right around the corner.
- Room was very clean and beds were comfy. Bathroom was HUGE!
- It was very clean, a store was close, free parking, quiet neighbourhood and only a short walk to the old town
- We were walking the Camino do laundry facilities nearby were a welcome bonus. A short walk or taxi ride to the old town is where all the good restaurants and sights can be found.
Gestión de Alojamientos Rooms
Located in the center of the famous, historical city of Pamplona, this complex is the ideal place to relax and enjoy local festivals and various activities.Gestión de Alojamientos complex enjoys an excellent location only a 10 minute walk from the center of town, where you can visit Pamplona Cathedral and the famous Bull Ring. Visit the Running of the Bulls Festival here in the summer, an incredibly popular festival that lasts a whole week.The complex is surrounded by parks and is across from the University of Navarra; it is therefore an ideal location for visiting students.
- It was perfect for my purposes. I was on a course and travelling alone. I booked a one bedroom and it was perfect for my needs. The rooms were well sized, clean and comfortable. I would recommend staying there to anyone. There is a great coffee shop in the plaza, plenty of places to eat and only a short ride to the center of town.
Our room was TINY. 10 feet X 10 feet. The shower and toilet fitted into 3 X 6.
Maria was wonderful. Our friends who arrived the day we left got an apartment with washer and dryer for the same price we paid.
- The staff was extremely accommodating. We had a situation where we needed to make several local phone calls, and not only did they let us call for free, they translated for us as well. We couldn’t have been more happier, especially with the staff.
- This is in what I consider in a great location. Along avenue Pio, about 22 minutes from city center. Very quiet and comfortable.
- very helpful staff and good location, 20 minute walk to old Pamplona. rooms very comfortable.
Hostal Aralar is within 3.1 mi of central Pamplona and offers easy access to the A15 Motorway. This guest house offers free Wi-Fi and a restaurant, open from 06.00 until 22.00.Each of the modern rooms at Hostal Aralar has simple, modern décor and wooden floors. All rooms have air conditioning, heating, a desk, a flat-screen TV and a bathroom with toiletries.Bus stops are outside the hotel connecting to the city center, and free parking is available onsite. Aralar and Urbasa y Andía parks are within 35 minutes’ drive of the property.
excellent location not far from motorway
easy to find using satnav
extremely clean an tidy
reception staff spoke excellent english
although hostal had no xtra facilities there is an excellent bar/restaurant next door
service station adjacent
- Nice clean, modern hotel with aircon and reasonable WiFi.
- Excellent value for money, clean, comfortable and the attached restaurant was fantastic. Ideal location to visit city of Pamplona.
- era correcto y limpio. Para pasar una noche cuando estás de paso está bien.
- La atención del personal… llegué con horario de recepción cerrada… y me atendió muy bien la Sra encargada de limpieza.
- excellent location not far from motorway
El Camino Urban Rooms
El Camino Urban Rooms is located in Pamplona´s Old Town. This guest house is set 650 feet from the city’s Plaza del Castillo Square.Each room has heating and a wardrobe. Some rooms offer a private bathroom, while others have access to shared bathroom facilities. City views and balconies are also available in some of the rooms at El Camino Urban Rooms.Santa Maria Cathedral is 1,950 feet from the property, while Pamplona Bull Ring is 1,650 feet away. The train station is 1.2 mi from El Camino Urban Rooms.
- Good internet connection. You’re already in the old town. Everything is in walking distance..
- No breakfast offered. Food and drink on our own, which was perfectly fine. Check-in was a little strange since we were traveling, we didn’t always have wifi so didn’t receive the code for the front door. Luckily, a nice man with a cellphone helped us by calling the hotel so we could get in. Checking in through the computer also was a little strange, but when we did encounter people connected with the hotel, they were very nice and helpful!
- It was prime location, the manager was very helpful and surprisingly around more even tho everything was self-driven! Cute place with a great location!
- Location is good and it was fairly quiet as it seemed like only a few people were there.
- Clean, convenient, located in the center of town. Great for exploring
Offering easy access to the A-12 and A-15 Motorways, this guest house is next to Pamplona’s Yamaguchi Park and Navarra University. It offers rooms with free WiFi and satellite TV.Some of the rooms also include air conditioning and a balcony with views of the city. Guests can also use a shared fridge and microwave.The guest house is located opposite a bus stop which connects you with Pamplona’s Old Town in just 5 minutes. The University Clinic is just 350 feet from the property, and Pamplona Planetarium is 500 feet away. A variety of restaurants, shops and bars are within 5 minutes’ walk away.It is also located on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, which leads to Puente la Reina.
- the place was very nice , clean everything love the balcony . great restaurant ,coffee shop on the corner
The lady runs the place with her two sons, one was pleasant, the other -the youngest, was rather rude
- Very clean, great staff. Even made up our beds and replaced towels daily which we were not expecting!
- We had room 5 on the third floor. The room was spotless with a seperate enclosed balcony with nice views looking past the university out to the countryside. The shower and bathroom were a good size. The room had twin beds and an extra single and a fudge and was comfortable. Our host was lovely and could not have been more helpful. It is an easy bus ride into the centre with buses coming every ten minutes.
- Everything good and clean. Common area equiped by teapot, microwave and fridge. Very nice lady met us and showed everything. Good value for money.
Located 0.9 mi from the center of Pamplona, Pensión Mayte features rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TV. The guest house features a terrace and it is 4 minutes’ walk from Universidad de Navarra University.Fitted with wooden flooring, rooms come with a wardrobe, desk and a shared or private bathroom with shower. There is a daily cleaning included in the rate. Some rooms have air conditioning and a private terrace or a balcony overlooking a pedestrian street.The property features a furnished kitchen you can use on demand. Please note the communal kitchen is not available during the San Fermines Festival. You can also find a range of bars, restaurants as well as shops in a 5-minute walk.Pensión Mayte is 3 minutes’ walk from Clinica Universitaria Center and 1.2 mi away from Plaza del Castillo Square. You can also walk to the Ciudadela Fortress in 20 minutes.Pamplona Airport is 3.7 mi away. Guests can take a taxi to the property.
- Pension Mayte (34) was very clean and comfortable. Manager (Owner) does not speak English very well, and as I don’t speak Spanish, there were some communication issues. It is located away from the old city area. I walked one day but took bus and taxi at other times. Pamplona was one of my favorite places on my trip. However, walls in unit are thin and noise from other guests was a problem my second night there. There are good kitchen facilities, which I didn’t use.
- It’s convenient if you start the Camino in Pamplona. Value . Clean
- Very nice apt, all was good, bedroom/bathroom, kitchen and lovely balcony affording nice views. A place to feel like home and to come and go as one wishes. There was a friend of the owner who acted as an information provider and helper who proved to be a real bonus.
This pension was very clean and comfy. We had a room with en-suite which we weren’t really expecting. Bathroom/shower very good. Hostess very welcoming and helpful.
We were doing the Camino, this was in an excellent location to start in the morning on the road out of Pamplona. Lots of bars/restaurants in the immediate location.
- You could find all the stuff that you need. The place and the bathroom are clean.
One of our top picks in Pamplona.Hostal Bearan is located in Pamplona, 2 miles from Pamplona Catedral. Around a 5-minute walk from Pamplona Town Hall, the property is also 0.6 miles away from Baluarte Congress Centre and offers free WiFi. Guests can enjoy Mediterranean and Asian dishes at the restaurant or have a drink at the bar.At the guesthouse, each room has a closet. The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, and selected rooms contain a balcony. At Hostal Bearan the rooms include a private bathroom with free toiletries.Ciudadela Park is a 19-minute walk from the accommodation. Pamplona Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- Location in the Casco Antiguo is perfect. The staff was extremely accommodating. Bar / restaurant on the ground floor modern and well designed with an excellent selection of pintxos.
This was my second stay, with each stay being a year apart, during the middle of September.
The attraction of the property is price and location. It is fairly up to date and kept clean.
The narrow pedestrian street below the room’s balconies teem with active pedestrian night live from lots of tapas restaurants and bars. A wonderful zoo of passing humanity that is fun to both observe and walk around in – – and which will continue til 5:00 in the morning. Hence, the cause of the negatives described in the next section.
- Host were very nice and friendly they waited for us to arrive (very late). It was very nice of them and the reception was with a smile and very relax.
- Location and the food at the Hostal was better than expected.
- This hotel is located just off the main Plaza Castillo & a great value for people walking the Camino de Santiago who want a private room. I have stayed here a couple times before & I see improvements being made.
Alojamientos Olga is set in a quiet area near the center of Pamplona, close to the University of Navarra. It offers free WiFi throughout the property. The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route.Guests at Alojamientos Olga have a choice between single rooms, double rooms and apartments. Rooms include a TV, and some have private bathrooms. Bed linen and towels are provided.The building is by Yamaguchi Park and the University Hospital is 150 feet away. There is a shopping center nearby. Alojamientos Olga offers easy access by car to the A-15 and the A-12 Motorway.
- Clean , private, location, attentive, friendly ,safe
- I arrived very sick and the lady (I never got to know her name) brought me a chamomile tea and paracetemol.
- I liked that it was near the Camino de Santiago on the way out of town.
- Friendly staff. Location is a little bit away from the center but managable walking distance. It was a room in an apartment with several other rooms and a kitchen. A washing machine is provided. Easy check in process. You can park your car on the street for 8 Euros for 24 hours. 15-20 min walk to the center. Small but comfortable room with basic amenities. Dont forget to bring your own shampoo and soap… If you are checking out in the odd hours just drop your keys in the box and you’re good to go…..
- Everything was okay: with all the facilities (even washing machine), terrace, everything was clean, bathrooms, etc. No complains!
One of our best sellers in Pamplona! Set a 20-minute walk from central Pamplona, next to Yamaguchi Park, Pensión Acella offers heated rooms with shared bathroom facilities. The guest house is 1,000 feet from the University Hospital.Each simply furnished room is decorated in warm tones and features a TV and wardrobe. The shared bathrooms come with a shower.You can find a wide variety of traditional bars and restaurants within a 15-minute walk of the property, and the city center offers a range of shops.Pamplona Bus Station is a 25-minute walk from Pensión Acella, while Pamplona Bull Ring is half an hour away on foot. The Pablo Saraste Conservatory is a 15-minute walk from the property.
- The staff was very helpful, they gave us maps, directions and tips about getting around the city. They even arranged for one of my friends to be put in a room near us even though she had booked separately.
- quiet,price is good for a double room(share bathroom)
- The room and bathroom was very clean and bed very comfortable. Perfect location for us to see the San Fermin. As we were from Australia and everything was new to us, the staff were very helpful in telling us about buses, places to eat and booking a taxi for us.
- My room was exactly like on the pictures (see the one with a picture of a girl above the bed) – spacious, bright and clean. The shared bathroom was no problem at all as there were 2 of them so I didn’t have to wait a single time. An underground parking spot is an asset but you have to add some 7€ a day. There’s a lot of nice ‘local’ cafes and restaurants nearby (check “Bi sisters burgers”) and if you don’t feel like going to a restaurant, there’s a supermarket within a 500 m walk.
- No frills with a nice shared bathroom and an easy 15-20 min walk to the old town for all the festivities.
Located next to Yamaguchi Park, this property is within 15 minutes’ walk of the center of Pamplona. It offers rooms and apartments tastefully decorated with Mediterranean colors and ethnic furniture.Apartments feature one or two bedrooms, a lounge and well-equipped kitchen. There are also one or two complete bathrooms. Alternatively, choose a room and complement you stay with meals in one of the local Spanish restaurants. Free WiFi is available in public areas and in some rooms.Thanks to the Acella’s position you can easily tour the city on foot. The city’s business parks, the Pablo Saraste Conservatory and the University Hospital are within easy reach of the Acella.Tour the authentic Spanish cafes and shops before admiring the monuments and finding about the fascinating history of Pamplona.
- this was my second year here. It’s a nice clean hostal about half an hour walk from the city center. Quiet neighborhood. Recommended.
- Breakfast not included. Location great for the Camino. Also a bonus having 2 bathrooms
- Super friendly staff, the place is one block away from the University Hospital and a walking distance of the best Pamplona city has to offer
Convenient for Camino trail .
Good restaurant around the corner
- The room exceeded my expectations of a hostel it was more like a private secure apartment without a kitchen
Top Guest Houses In Imárcoain Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Imárcoain Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Imárcoain Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Imárcoain Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!