10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Illescas Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Illescas Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Illescas Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Illescas Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Illescas Castilla-La Mancha. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Illescas Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Illescas Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Illescas Castilla-la Mancha:
Offering a restaurant, Hostal Dulcinea is located in Esquivias, 10 minutes’ walk from the city center. Free WiFi access is available.Each room at the Dulcinea guest house has air conditioning and heating, as well as a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided.At Hostal Dulcinea you will find a 24-hour front desk, a garden and a terrace, as well as a snack bar and a bar. Services like ironing, laundry and room service are available. The property offers free private parking.Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 34 mi away.
- Very friendly staff. Room was clean & shower was nice.
- Lovely place with a lovely room. nice terrace area at the front of the bar. Evening meal not much choice but good value
- This hostel is better than many hotels. Very clean, the room is big and suitable. If you travel by car this is the good choice for stay near Toledo.
- Precio muy adecuado y servicios que superan las expectativas visto el mismo.
- Tranquilidad. Camas cómodas. Baño limpio. Fácil aparcamiento
Hostal Mays is a guest house located in a quiet area between Madrid, Toledo and Aranjuez. It has a restaurant that offers a daily set menu and rooms with private bathroom.Breakfast is served at the bar-cafeteria. Guest can access the communal lounge and play darts or karaoke for an extra cost. There is free Wi-Fi in all areas.Some rooms at the Hostal Mays face the street while others face an interior courtyard. All come with a wardrobe, a desk, bedside tables and a TV.Set on the town center of Numancia de la Sagra, guests can reach the Warner Theme Park in 40 minutes by car. Madrid and Toledo are within 19 mi away. A shuttle service from Barajas Airport, 34 mi away, is offered at an extra cost.
Breakfast was basic but for 2.50 euros p.p was excellent value.
They stayed up to 1am – when we arrived.
- absolutely lovely staff, perfect location, great facilities. Excellent!
- Por el precio ofrecido cumple de sobra las expectativas. Pero hay que cuidar algunos detalles.
- Tranquilidad y un gran trato de la familia que lo regenta
- La tranquilidad de las habitaciones, las toallas parecian nuevas y la cocinera que me preparó un bocadillo de tortilla que me encanto.
- Breakfast was basic but for 2.50 euros p.p was excellent value.
Hostal Seseña is located in Seseña and features a terrace. The property provides a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi is available.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Madrid is 26 miles from the guesthouse, while Aranjuez is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Clean room, nice location for both Toledo and Madrid if you’re on a budget. Staff do the best they can.
- Diana la encargana es muy atenta.Nos cambio de habitacion cuando vio el problema que encontramos.en todo momento muy buena anfitriona
- Un buen servicio de restaurante, con una relación calidad , precio muy buena. Acogedor y buenas instalaciones a un precio muy razonable.
- La ubicacion sobre todo es muy buena y el sitio esta muy bien en relacion calidad-precio
- Tiene buen WIFI. La cafetería es buena. Te quedas con la llave hasta el final de la estadía y entras y sales a tu antojo. Las habitaciones tienen baño privado y televisor.
El Volante is located in Ciempozuelos, just 5 minutes’ drive from the Warner Bros Theme Park, and a 30-minute train ride from the center of Madrid. It offers rustic-style rooms with free Wi-Fi.El Volante features 2 restaurants, a characteristic café/tapas bar and 2 outdoor terraces.Tickets for the Warner Bros Park, Faunia and Madrid Zoo can be booked at Hostal El Volante.There is easy road access to Madrid via the nearby A-4 and M-40 motorways. Aranjuez is a 15 minute train ride away. Ciempozuelos train station is just 10 minutes’ walk away. Chinchón is 12 mi away. The Volante offers private parking.
- The hotel is clean and the staff is very nice. We stayed for a night in our way to Andalucía.
- El trato del personal, tener el restaurante debajo y la ubicación
- Íbamos con bicicletas y nos dejaron guardarlas en la habitación, fueron muy amables y considerados
- Lo mejor la decoración de la habitación y la cama que era bastante cómoda.
Ideal para familias y bien ubicado para ir al Parque Warner.
El restaurante para cenar muy bueno y mucha variedad. Las copas de helados buenísimas.
El bar para el desayuno muy bueno, variedad y buen precio.
Hostal Tic-Tac is located in Mocejón, on the outskirts of Toledo. It offers air-conditioned rooms with a TV, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.The Tic-Tac has a modern bar where you can get a snack or a drink. Other Castilian-style meals are also available.With good access to the AP41 Motorway, the guest house is a 5-minute drive from Toledo and 50 minutes’ drive from central Madrid. The gardens at Aranjuez, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, are a 35-minute drive away.
- Friendly check in. Rooms clean and comfortable. Nice village close to Toledo.
- La habitación era mas grande de lo que imaginábamos y ademas nos regalaban una botellita de agua para cada uno. Genial.
- Es la segunda vez que me hospedo en este hotel t ell trato con el personal muy bueno y todo muy limpio.
- El trato de la dueña y la limpieza, además es muy acogedor y Mocejón súper tranquilo y al lado de la capital.
- El precio, por este precio tampoco se le puede pedir demasiado. Y la chica de recepción fue simpática.
Hostal Castilla Fuenlabrada
Hostal Castilla Fuenlabrada is located in Fuenlabrada, 30 minutes’ drive from the Warner Bros Theme Park. It provides smart and simple rooms with free Wi-Fi access, a private bathroom and flat-screen TV.Be adventurous and visit the Xanadu snow park, the largest of its kind in Europe. Here, you can practice your skiing or snowboarding on the artificial slopes.Hostal Castilla Fuenlabrada can arrange discounted tickets for the Warner Brothers Theme Park, the zoo and cable car.The Fuenlabrada’s rooms are tastefully decorated with plain, wooden furniture.The hotel foyer has two vending machines where you can purchase snacks and refreshments.Sleep soundly in the acclimated rooms which will keep you cool during the summer and nice and cozy in the winter.Take a daytrip into the Spanish Capital which you can easily reach in half an hour. Once here, visit the famous museums of Reina Sofia and the Prado and visit the authentic tapas bars.
- Nothing luxury but comfortable, practical, just what you need for traveling, not more, not less.
- Nice underground & secure parking. Adjacent to a supermarket. Friendly & nice staff.
- The location was actually convenient for me as I had everything around.
- Clean, good value for money. You get what you pay for. Good for overnight near Madrid when going somewhere else.
- The staff was very helpful. Although our booking through Booking.com was not delivered correctly to them, they were extremely caring in accomodating us. Besides, even if the parking lot was full, they managed to find a place for our car.
Hostal Toledano Victoria
Hostal Toledano-Victoria is located in Pinto, just 12 mi from Madrid and 5.6 mi from Warner Bros Theme Park. It offers free Wi-Fi, a bar, private parking and 24-hour reception.The rooms at the Toledano-Victoria come with a private bathroom.Toledano-Victoria has its own sunny terrace, where guests can relax and enjoy meals. It is also only 1,000 feet from the large Juan Carlos I Park.The Hostal is well connected with Madrid by car, with easy access to the A-4 Motorway. Trains to Madrid leave from Pinto Train Station, just 1,000 feet away.
- Easy to find. Great little room with balcony for the two dogs.
- Croissants were excellent as was the coffee and juice and toast if requested.. the walls in the room were paper thin and the room although very clean was in daylight at 6.45am although all the shades were closed. The location is not in a great area, very close to a main railway line but you get what you pay for and if only a place to sleep for the night then good value.
- La encantadora madre del gerente el cual brilla por su ausencia.
- El gerente parece buena persona pero eso no vale para ofrecer un alojamiento
El desayuno me dejó mucho que desear,debido a que solo servían o croisant/tostadas pan bombo,zumo/café,solo había tostadas.
Las camas incomodas
Hostal Real Aranjuez
This guest house is located in Aranjuez, just 350 feet from the Royal Palace and its gardens, which are a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Its air-conditioned rooms have free Wi-Fi.The rooms at Hostal Real Aranjuez feature modern décor and a flat-screen TV. Each one has a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Some rooms have a private terrace.Hostal Real de Aranjuez has a restaurant with a terrace, where you can enjoy a range of local and international food outside, with views of the Royal Palace.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Aranjuez and Madrid. The main shopping area and the Old Town are just 150 feet away. Located 0.9 mi away, Aranjuez Train Station connects you with central Madrid in 45 minutes.
- The hostel was very sutorising. The room was not tiny, good size. A nice bathroom. It was clean. The staff was helpful and friendly. We were able to park right in front for free.
- We had a balcony off our triple room, which was a wonderful bonus. We used it a lot! Staff were so friendly and helpful. Property located just to the side of the Royal Palace, gardens, river, etc. It was lovely!
- Parking just at the front door, Breakfast included,
- We needed one night before heading to the airport after our 2 week vacation in Spain and decided to go for a no frills, economical hotel. For the price I was actually shocked at the quality. The rooms were small, nothing fancy, but very, very clean and that is really all we needed. The staff wasn’t friendly at all, not rude, but just not friendly. All in all, this met our needs and I would recommend if you are just looking for a no frills place to sleep. Centrally located.
- Rachel on reception was excellent. Very helpful and willing to help with language difference . Really nice experience at reception
Located 1,500 feet from Getafe Centro Train Station, Hostal Colon offers rooms with free WiFi. This guest house has an on-site bar and shared lounge, and a 24-hour reception.Each room includes air conditioning, a TV. The private bathroom has a shower and free toiletries.Luggage storage is available at the property, as well as a safe in reception.Getafe University Hospital is 2,300 feet from the guest house and Madrid city center is 8.7 mi away. Coliseum Alfonso Pérez is 1.9 mi away while Barajas Airport is 16 mi from Hostal Colon.
- Considering the rates of places in Madrid, I know we got a good deal with this place. It’s in Getafe Central, a 20-min train ride away from Puerta del Sol. It’s not rave-worthy, but considering the area, it’s very good. The Eur45 price tag included breakfast and free WiFi. Cleanliness level was good, no complaints there. Receptionists were lovely and very willing to help.
- It is a great place for visiting Madrid, as you can reach the Getafe station of metro and cercanías (suburban train) in just a 5 minutes walk. The trains run quite often and the journey to the city centre by cercanías takes less than half an hour. The neighbourhood is rather quiet. On-street parking is free of charge in this area and some spots could be found in a reasonable radius (no parking in the street of Hostal Colon). The accommodation feels safe, as the receptionist always has to open the main door for you after ringing the bell and there are security cameras in the corridors. The lift facilitates moving your luggage to and from your room. The room offering basic equipment was in good conditions and both the room and private bathroom were very clean. There is a nicely decorated common room for use by guests. The complimentary breakfast is served in a nearby bar.
- Hotel is close to metro station, breakfast is good, staff was friendly.
- Excellent place to stay one two nights. We arrived very late and very frendly receptionist was waiting us with welcome dtink. The breakfast was great.
- Very good welcome at 03.00 in the morning. Receptionist gave directions to safe parking at hospital nearby. Gave us complimentary bottles of water and soft drinks.
Hostal Carlos III
Situated in Getafe, a 20 minute drive from the center of Madrid, the Hostal Carlos III boasts a homey atmosphere, and provides a place where you can truly relax while on vacation.Hostal Carlos III has 51 well-equipped rooms that come with private bathroom, TV and Wi-Fi internet access, where you can check your email at any time.Grab a snack in the on-site cafeteria at lunchtime, before heading out for sightseeing in the capital. Return to the hotel in the evening, and dine in the comfort of the restaurant, where you can enjoy a hearty meal, without leaving the hotel.
- i liked the fact that it was close to the city centre. The front desk staff were quite friendly,warm and always ready to assist.
- I liked the location and the staff.They were quite helpful,patient and very willing to assist.
- Very helpful and nice staff, tidy rooms, good heating system and wifi in the room
- The staff was always available to help on any needs including hair dryer, tea to take into the room and leaving the luggage on the day of the check-out. The room was very quiet and comfortable. The air conditioner was very efficient.
- This hostal is a hotel the staff are friendly and very helpful. The rooms are large and very clean. Breakfast for the price is good value. The location is good surrounded by good bars and shops.
Top Guest Houses In Illescas Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Illescas Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Illescas Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Illescas Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!