10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ichu Puno – Top Hotel Reviews
Ichu Puno is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ichu Puno. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ichu Puno. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ichu Puno. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ichu Puno right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ichu Puno with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Ichu Puno:
Las Cabañas offers accommodations in Chucuito. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the lake or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Inca Manco Capac Airport, 34 miles from Las Cabañas.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Utasa Inn offers accommodations in Puno.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the lake or city. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Inca Manco Capac Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- The bed was a masterpiece .. the breakfast so great ..so good ambient!
- Clean hotel not far away from the main square. Good value for money counting how properties usually are in this country. The wifi is accessible. Good enough breakfast. Nice and helpful staff.
- A very nice hotelroom after many hostels. A comfortable stay with a very nice bathroom. Shower was great!
- Clean, large, nice bathroom with hot water, breakfast, great staff.
Clean rooms and facilities, friendly and helpful staff, big rooms, nice bathroom with constantly hot water and good water pressure
Breakfast is pretty good with fresh eggs, toasts, cereals, fresh juices, ham & cheese,…
Tour organization from hotel staff with no additional charges compared to other agencies.
Can fully recommend that hotel.
One of our top picks in Puno.Suites Antonios offers accommodations in Puno.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Inca Manco Capac Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Great location, friendly staff and value for money:
- All in all one of the better hotels we stayed in during our 3 month trip in south America. Rather new and modern rooms, we even had a small heater in it. Location is great, in a quiet street but only two blocks from the center.
- Good location close to centre. Very accommodating staff, secure luggage storage on last day. Excellent buffet breakfast.
- Central location, wonderful and generous breakfast. Available coffee and tea all day. Computers and Wifi available.
- Good price. Stored our luggage while we visited Lake Titicaca.
Hostal Campestre Casa Blanca
Located in Chucuito in the region of Puno, 7 miles from Puno, Hostal Campestre Casa Blanca features a terrace and views of the lake. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is provided.The nearest airport is Inca Manco Capac Airport, 32 miles from Hostal Campestre Casa Blanca.
No reviews yet.
Posada de los Reyes
One of our best sellers in Puno! Posada de los Reyes offers accommodations in Puno.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Inca Manco Capac Airport is 27 miles away.
- The room was a good size the facilities as stated and the owners helpful. They served an excellent breakfast included with meats cheeses egg bread jam etc. which helped offset the higher room price.
Location is amazing.. close to the center and a walking distance to the bus station (appr. 30 min)
large rooms with comfortable beds…
- Large rooms. Could accommodate all of us and still have space. The breakfast was very nice and filling. The Scrambled eggs was perfect. The hosts Maria & Mike were the nicest people you could meet. They felt that we were part of the family. Made arrangements for our trip back to Airport at a nominal fee. Walking distance from lot of great restaurants. Were willing to take care and keep our bags until we came back from our tour in the evening. Stayed and relaxed in their lounge which was very spacious until we were ready to go in the evening. WIFI Internet connection was one of the best in Peru during our trip. Overall a great deal for the rate we got the room for.
- The room was spacious and quite comfortable. The location is great.
- The room was spacious and new. Breakfast was good.
El Manzano Guest House
Featuring free WiFi, El Manzano Guest House offers accommodations in Puno.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Inca Manco Capac Airport is 27 miles away.
- Good location halfway between the port and the plaza, large room, comfortable bed.
- We arrived at 5 in the morning, but nevertheless they already let us check in. Very frienly staff
- Central location, just follow the train tracks for 5-10 min slow walk from the bus terminal and you ll find this small piece of eco-friendly tranquility, with a beautiful internal courtyard and well maintained rooms.
- It’s quite a basic place but you get what you pay for. Excellent value for money. Staff were nice and we managed to get by OK with the language barrier and they arranged laundry for us elsewhere when their facility was closed. Close to the lake and not far from the main square.
- Nice patio and terrace, very welcoming and helpful staff, hot water
Hostal Virgen de Las Nieves
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Hostal Virgen de Las Nieves is located in Puno.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.Inca Manco Capac Airport is 27 miles away.
- It’s warm in the room, shower was hot, wifi works well, breakfast is good.
- Breakfast was very good and filling. Rooms were fairly big and beds very comfy, with plenty of sheets to withstand the cold. The walls are thin though, but not something that bothered us. The receptionist was extremely kind and helpfull. I got altitude sickness when i got there and needed to be moved to another city quite urgent and the receptionist was so helpfull with refunds and carrying my things. Extremely good service.
- The heater heated the room pretty fast after which it was comfortably warm, even hot. The shower was warm. The staff was very friendly and the breakfast was ok.
- A good place for an inexpensive price. Everything was working: cable, wifi, hot shower. Great breakfast inclusive. Near the terminal and the harbor.
- Comfortable and large rooms, friendly and helpful staff, decent wifi, great breakfast included: scrambled eggs, bread, marg, jam, hot drinks, juice. Central Puno location with a market in front of hostel. Quiet. Hot water for showers. Can leave luggage when you go to Titicaca. Allowed early checkin.
Posada De Percybal Lago Inn
Posada De Percybal Lago Inn offers accommodations in Puno.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Inca Manco Capac Airport is 27 miles away.
- Perfect for a one night stay, basic but clean and comfortable
- You pay what you get! Near to Puno Bus stop just 10mins walk. Good for quick stop
- This hotel is conveniently located 3 blocks from the bus station so you can walk. It is also very close to the main pier. Best shower in Peru so far. Room was clean with comfortable bed and pillows.
Just next to the bus station and 6 minutes walking distance to the boats
Shower takes long time to heat up but it’s hot
- The staff was very helpful, friendly. Near the bus terminal and port.
One of our best sellers in Puno! Puno Hostel offers accommodations in Puno.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Inca Manco Capac Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Incredibly clean throughout, modern bathrooms with hot water. The most comfortable bed I’ve slept in in SA. Very kind and helpful staff.
- Good location in city centre, super comfortable bed n plush pillow n warm blankets, very clean toilet with hot shower, kind staff, basic kitchen
- Reception was extremely helpful even though we didn’t book our tour through them, they are always ready to assist 24/7. Wifi is good at the 2nd level and hot water was consistent. For the price and location this is the best hostel in Puno.
- Cheap and cheerful in Puno. The staff guy did some calling around for us to check on our tour. Puno is an interesting city with a bit of grit, the room as basic but had a bathroom and was a fine place to rest after our bus tour from Cusco. We were there for a homestay lake tour. We went out for dinner and the area was safe enough. The main square and everything was very close.
- Clean and spacious with lots of hot water. There were cooking facilities available, although we didn’t use them. We booked a good tour of the Uros Islands and Isla de Taquile through reception.
Hospedaje y Restaurante Saywa
Showcasing a sun terrace and ski-to-door access, Hospedaje y Restaurante Saywa is located in Llachon in the region of Puno, just 18 miles from Puno. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or lake.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and hiking. The nearest airport is Inca Manco Capac Airport, 30 miles from Hospedaje y Restaurante Saywa.
- Amazing stay in Saywa! The owners are really nice and friendly. Food is amazing and so fresh straight from own garden. Best food i had in my whole trip. Rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable. I highly recommend this place and will go back.
- Llachón is the perfect place to explore Lake Titicaca without hoards of tourists and whistle-stop tour groups. Saywa is situated right on the lake on the outskirts of Llachón with incredible views and a couple of minutes’ walk to the village shop and short hikes. The accommodation is spotlessly clean, simple and traditional with lots of blankets (it gets quite cold at night), hot showers and breakfast included. Theodora and her husband are extremely friendly and welcoming; a huge storm cut out the electricity before dinner on the night of my stay and Theodora served a two-course meal and selection of teas to my room in pitch darkness – an amazing host!
- Lovely host, talks slowly spanish so we could understand most of it. Great breakfast and dinner. Rooms with view on the lake. Hot shower.
- Super location with Titicaca lake view, off tourist track, fine breakfast, great hospitality
The stay at Theodora’s place was like being part of her family. The view and the place are absolutely stunning. off beaten path with minimum tourists. Theodora was cooking delicious food. truly unique experience.
I also happened to have an accident on my way to Saywa and twist my ankle and dislocate the bones in my foot. You will not believe it, but in the remote place like this with no pharmacy or doctor, Theodora found a relative who could fix my bones and put them all in place like an experienced physio!! The man saved my holidays, I was doing Inca trail 4 days after and climbing the sights of Cusco like nothing happened. A true miracle!! Really advised if you have any bone problems in Peru. Was truly miraculous and relaxing stay!
Top Guest Houses In Ichu Puno Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ichu Puno to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ichu Puno but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ichu Puno. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!