10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Iboya Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Iboya Asturias is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Iboya Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Iboya Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Iboya Asturias. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Iboya Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Iboya Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Iboya Asturias:
Located in Avilés, this guest house is only 1.2 mi from the town center. Pensión Serafín offers rooms with heating and a cafeteria with free Wi-Fi.Pensión Serafín is 5 minutes’ drive from Avilés Business Park and the main motorway, which leads to the most important companies in the region.Featuring simple décor and tiled floors, rooms at the Serafín come with a TV and a private bathroom with bath tub.The cafeteria serves a buffet breakfast, while a continental breakfast is available for an extra cost. Lunch and dinner are available upon reservation. The Serafín also has a 24-hour reception where tourist information is provided.This well-communicated accommodations is a few steps from the bus stop, and the nearest train station is only 1,300 feet away. Parking is available nearby at an extra cost.
- i liked everything and it worth the amount paid and i enjoyed my stay there, for sure i will search them if i will be in the area again
Clean and comfortable with helpful staff.
Good central location
- Their motto could be “Cleanliness is next to godliness.” It was super clean and comfy. I had a really good night sleep.
- the staff were nice the height of bedroom very very low I banged my head 4 times during the night all no lift I had to use the stairs all the time
- The personnel was extremely nice and apart from that everything was absolutely fine.
Pensión El Parque
One of our best sellers in Avilés! Located in the historic town of Avilés, this guest house is 1,000 feet from Avilés Estuary.Each room at El Parque features modern décor.Surrounded by restaurants and shops, this guest house is 3 minutes’ walk from Parque de Ferrera Park. The Niemeyer Cultural Center is 1,650 feet away.The nearest bus stop is only 450 feet away, and Salinas Beach is 10 minutes by car.
- The location was amazing being right on the edge of the old city. Restaurants, shops, and architecture right out your door. Taxi stand 2 minutes from entrance and could get a cab 24 hrs a day. Price seems right for room type. If the staff was polite, the place didn’t reek of smoke, and the room did not have bed bugs it would been a great place.
It is a nice place, i like it.
Buen sitio, me gusta.
- cheap and in central location, for someone 9m a budget is good
- Very central, host very helpful. Good for those starting their pilgrimage here.
- The host was very nice and the shared bathroom was clean. Great location.
A Feira Posada
Overlooking the Trasona Reservoir, the Posada de Overo is located just outside Avilés in Asturias. It offers air-conditioned rooms with traditional décor, free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Asturian food and home-made cakes. There is also a bar with lots of natural light where you can get a snack or a drink.Rooms at the Posada come with wooden furniture and offer views over the reservoir. They are equipped with cable TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The Posada de Overo is easily accessible from the A-8 Motorway, and free private parking is available. On request the hotel also offers a shuttle service to Asturias Airport, which is 20 minutes’ drive away.
- We arrived after midnight and the management agreed to wait until we got there before closing for the night. Friendly welcome!
- Good breakfast.The lady that did us the breakfast was extremely nice!
- The Room was very clean, the Bed was comfortable, The location is very quiet except for the occasional dogs barking, (Lots of Dogs about) Perfect for a evening walk around the reservoir. The Staff were very good and helpful, however only one of the staff had english and she was only there some of the time
- Buen trato, restaurante mu bueno, habitacions preciosas, tranquilidad. Totalmente recomendable.
- El staff simplemente increíble (: súper amables y nos hicieron sentir bienvenidos.
Pensión La Fruta
Pensión La Fruta is located in the historic quarter of Avilés, 350 feet from the city council and the Plaza España Square. It features a shared kitchen and rooms with private bathroom.A breakfast consisting of tea, coffee and pastries is served at La Fruta guest house. There is free Wi-Fi and a laundry and ironing service.Each bright room has heating and a TV. The bathrooms come with a hydromassage shower. Some rooms feature a gallery window with street views.There are plenty of restaurants, bars and shops in the area. Pensión La Fruta has good public transport links, having the Avilés Apeadero Train Station within 5 minutes’ walk away.
- The staff is very very nice, the owner is one of the best host I’ve found in my travels
- The location for the Camino was good. The beds were clean and comfortable
- Great hostel in the heart of the city! The hostess recommended the best place for breakfast.
- The hotel is centrally located in the old town and good value for money.
- Location excellent and made to feel very welcome by owner and dog
Hostal Puente Azud
This simple guest house is located 15 minutes’ walk from Avilés’ Old Town. It offers rooms with a plasma TV and a free Wi-Fi zone, 1,650 feet from the Niemeyer Arts Center.Rooms at Hostal Puente Azud feature traditional, functional decor with marble or parquet floors. Each has central heating and a private bathroom with free toiletries.There is a communal lounge area which includes a microwave, fridge, coffee maker and a TV. Several bars, restaurants and shops are within 10 minutes’ walk and Ferrera Park is 1,950 feet away. Salinas Beach is 1.9 mi from the property.There is private parking 2,650 feet from the Puente Azud, which is 150 feet from the nearest bus stop and 1,500 feet from Aviles train Station. Oviedo and Gijon are both 16 mi away.
- The hotel itself isn’t bad at all. Beautiful tile work in the staircase. Bathrooms are fine – clean and everything worked
- cama cómoda, limpieza, amabilidad del personal, la única pega que está un pelín retirado del centro, y que el primer día el cuarto de baño olía un poco a tubería. por lo demás genial. calidad- precio muy recomendable.
- Das Preis-Leistungsverhältnis ist auf jeden Fall in Ordnung. Die Zimmer sind freundlich und hell, sauber und auch komfortabel.
- Dejligt med karbad. Og der var hyggelig cafe som nabo.
- Para dormir una noche vale, aparcamiento todo el que quieras enfrente, buen trato y a 10 minutos andando del centro.
Playa de Candás
Featuring free WiFi in all public areas, Playa de Candás is located in Candás. Set 1,000 feet from the beach, this guest house offers a restaurant on site.Each heated room in this guest house has a mini-bar, flat-screen TV, and desk. The private bathroom includes a bath, shower, and free toiletries.The property offers a daily cleaning service.You can find several bars, restaurants, and grocery shops within a 10-minute walk of Playa de Candás, and San Félix Church is 800 feet from the property. Candás Train Station is 15 minutes away by car, and Gijon is 9.9 mi from the guest house.
The room was fine but it was in a separate building a short distance from the hotel and the promenade. On the plus side this was right next to a very good supermarket and there was also access to tea and coffee machine at the room but there wasn’t a view from it as the window just looked into a car park( this was a private one and not noisy)
Breakfast was at the main hotel and very good
- Very good price for the 2 nights we stayed, buffet breakfast included. It’s located very close to Luanco and Cabo de Peñas. I would definitely recommend this place
- Cama Muy confortable. Habitación familiar amplia. Desayuno bien. Cafetera en el vestíbulo muy de agradecer.
- Está mejor que muchos hoteles de 4 estrellas, el personal era majisimo,la chica de la recepción nos trató como si fuéramos de su familia ,y el señor que estaba en la cafetería más de lo mismo. Siempre con una sonrisa. Volveremos 100% recomendable Gracias por hacer nuestra estancia maravillosa
- Tenía reserva en la playa Candás y al final nos dieron la habitación en el Puerto Candás en pleno puerto y con vistas al mar . Varios restaurantes cerca del hotel y parking muy a mano para mover el equipaje .
- The room was fine but it was in a separate building a short distance from the hotel and the promenade. On the plus side this was right next to a very good supermarket and there was also access to tea and coffee machine at the room but there wasn’t a view from it as the window just looked into a car park( this was a private one and not noisy)
Pensión Vegadeo Gijón
Hostal Vegadeo is located in La Calzada’s neighborhood, just 350 feet from Arbeyal beach and close to Gijón’s harbor. Cimadevilla is 1.6 mi away.Rooms are bright, simply decorated and come with shared or private bathroom facilities.There is a bus stop opposite the guest house with regular buses to the city center. Gijón Train Station is 20 minutes’ walk away.You can also visit Oviedo, which is 19 mi away, or Cangas de Onís, just 1 hour’s drive from the guest house.
- Great, friendly staff. Clean, comfy. Great bathroom/shower (shared). Nice place.
- I liked Ms. Gloria. She was friendly and the place was clean.
Friendly nice couple
Charming apartment , great price , 10 mins from downtown , supermarket on the corner..olè
- The staff were very polite, nice room and good facilities
- Very very lovely reception and help with anything. Great hospitality.
Located 1,000 feet from Gijón Bus Station, Hostal Campoamor offers 24-hour reception, free Wi-Fi and free luggage storage. Centrally located, you can walk to Poniente Beach in 10 minutes.Simply decorated, all heating rooms feature a flat-screen TV; and come with a private or shared bathroom with bathtub. Bed linen and towels are also provided.You can find a range of bars, supermarkets, and restaurants within 5 minutes’ walk of the guest house; and staff at reception can provide information about traditional Cider Routes, and pinchos around Gijón.Hostal Campoamor is 12 minutes’ walk to Gijón Train Station and Cimadevilla District is 0.6 mi away.
- The host was so incredibly nice it was really amazing! He offered me 2 glasses of sider upon arrival and woke me up at 6:30am so that I wouldn’t miss my flight! Love that guy.
- Great staff, brought me a glass of cold cider that I very much appreciated.
FOR WOMAN, LATE (NIGHT) ARRIVAL BY BUS/TRAIN.
I arrived Gijon over 21:00 by bus and worried about safety because I traveled alone. This hotel is very closed to the ALSA bus station and the train station as well, it is very good if you are a woman and traveled by yourself. Even late checked-in, the staffs welcomed. Additionally, access to the centre of city is good.
- Good location, clean and good price, perfect for a couple of nights.
- Easy to find, really good location, very friendly staff. ¡Muchas gracias!
Pensión Albor is nicely located in Gijón, 1,300 feet from San Lorenzo Beach and from Gijón promenade. Free WiFi access is available.Each room at the guest house has a flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom with a shower.At Pensión Albor you will find a bar; and several restaurants and supermarkets can be found within 3 minutes’ walk of the guest house.Pensión Albor is 1,650 feet from Poniente Beach. Asturias Airport is 19 mi away.
Close to downtown and the waterfront
Cafes, restaurants, supermarkets, parks, shops all close by.
Room was fit for purpose but a little cramped for 2 nights
- A beautiful room, perfectly situated within close proximity to the centre of Cudillero. Very good value for money. Very clean.
- It has a good location, and the room was cheap and quite clean.
- Friendly reception lady. Explains everything in Spanish even if you do not understand Spanish.
- The receptionist girl was awesomly sexy!!!!!!!!!!! She was hot like a pornstar!!!!!!!!!!!
- Close to downtown and the waterfront
Pensión la Estación
Offering free WiFi, Pensión la Estación is located in Nubledo. Every room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.At the guesthouse, rooms have a closet.Gijón is 14 miles from Pensión la Estación. Asturias Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- Very comfortable, small rooms. No hidden fees (for towels or sheets), away from everything.
- I booked the place when it was new on booking without sufficient reviews. Afterwards I saw some challenging comments but decided to keep the reservation – and I did not regret my choice. I think the price-quality ratio was very good for the region. The single room I booked was not spacious, but perfectly ok if you want just to come and sleep. As the description clearly stated that the bathroom is shared (for my type of room), it was not a surprise for me. But more important was that both the room and bathroom were clean. I think this can be an interesting choice if you have limited budget and want to stay close to Aviles or Oviedo, as both cities can easily be reached by train and the station is two minute walk from the property.
- The bed was confortable there was a tv in each room. You only pay at the reception. Very nice staff. Excellent Location right next to the bus stop and train station.
- Me gustó el poder llegar después de andar 26 km en el día 😉
- Muy limpio. Habitaciones muy basicas. Y precio genial
Top Guest Houses In Iboya Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Iboya Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Iboya Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Iboya Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!